The Hunt Pt. 03 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you regret your decision?"

"No, disappointed it didn't go flawlessly. But things will be okay eventually... and I mean, we've kind of got forever to figure things out," she kept her voice terrifyingly even.

"Yeah, we do." I held her against me and felt her shake a bit. Then I felt moisture against my chest, and I knew she was crying. I tensed, unsure what to do when the tears were probably my fault. So, I just stroked her hair and held her tighter.

"You're such a fucking idiot," she mumbled against me.

"I know," I frowned.

"How could you do this to me?"

"Easily," I snickered because it was the truth, despite it being an inappropriate response.

"I hate this. You're the worst. Why do I even like you?"

"I don't know."

"I don't even know why I'm so upset by it... like you said, we aren't together..." she sobbed louder.

I tried to remain calm, but I was starting to crack under the pressure. I wanted to cry too, but I didn't deserve to cry. I was the one who'd fucked up beyond repair, Jemma hurt my feelings so going on a fuck fest was my answer? It was idiotic and childish, and I regretted it more than I'd regretted anything ever. I couldn't even remember the girls very well besides Weslin, that's how much they didn't matter to me. And yet this woman who'd easily become the most important person in my life was sobbing in my arms because of my inability to confront my own feelings.

"No no... I'm a fucking idiot. I'm sorry," I choked up and she looked at me, even with the tears streaming down her face, she managed to crack a gentle smile at me.

"Don't cry Kaelin. That's selfish. This is my crying time."

We both laughed. She sobbed for a bit longer, but the laughter took over instead. I kissed her cheek.

"I will never do something like that to you again."

"Actions speak louder than words. If you really want me to trust you, you should start thinking in English again."

I started immediately.

"I'd do anything for you, Jemma."

"Would you kill Weslin?" She whispered.

I hesitated. I would, but I didn't want to. She smiled at me.

"How refreshing it is to be able to read your mind again my dear. I just wanted to know if you would do it. I don't want you to though. After all, I broke your burner phone, so you won't be speaking to her again."

"I could just go to her house," I countered, as I'd been planning to do earlier that day. It was hard to believe that it had only been hours since then, how much things can change in such little time. I wasn't going to though, I had all I'd ever want or need laying right beside me.

"It's cute that you try to act all tough and calloused, but your mind is full of fluff."

I rolled my eyes at her.

"You think it is, but it's also full of dark desires," I dropped my voice seductively.

"Mm... my tears get you all hot and bothered?" She replied her voice pornographic in an overdramatized way.

I laughed. "Oh yes, that's why I'm going to finger you till you cry... just like this," I rolled her over and straddled her, then proceeded to assault her side with the tips of my fingers.

She laughed and writhed beneath me.

"Oh my—what the fuck. Shouldn't immortaility come with not being vulnerable to tickling anymore!?" She laughed through her entire sentence and I grinned at her.

"You're not immortal dear. You just killed a vampire today. You're lucky you're cute cause you're kind of dumb," I joked as I continued to tickle her.

"Stop, Kaelin, ah, stop!"

"Don't wanna," I giggled, continuing to tickle her.

She wrapped her legs around me and bit me. I froze up as she fed.

Isn't this better than tickling me? And don't worry baby, I won't take too much... I do distinctly remember that I offered to feed you earlier today, and I really want to keep that promise. Gonna' frame that beautiful face of yours.

I whimpered, completely taken off guard with the images of her straddling my face. It was interesting to see myself from her perspective. I stroked her back and my hands continued to venture downward. Soon I was kneading at two large mounds of flesh. She moaned into my neck and stopped feeding. Gently lapping at the holes she'd made until they were closed, obviously taking longer than she needed to.

She began rocking her body against mine and I gripped her harder, feeling a sort of ecstasy build in me that was different from how it had been previously. I kissed her, surprising myself with how gentle and soft I was compared to the usual fiery passion. My left hand remained on her ass, but my right hand was stroking all over her body now, until I separated our lips and cupped her cheek. I kissed the corner of her mouth and then peppered her in gentle kisses all over her face starting at her chin, then I worked my way up her jawline, ventured to her cheek bone, the tip of her nose, then finally her forehead.

"You're so beautiful it's like you were sculpted by the gods..." I murmured into her ear before nipping at it.

She held me tighter and moved a bit faster against my body.

"Maybe I was," she replied, her voice husky with need.

I wouldn't keep her waiting much longer.

"Clothes off," I groaned as we separated from each other undressing as quickly as possible.

Jemma smirked at me and tried to push me to the bed. I shook my head.

"Not this time honey. I want you, and I'll have you," I pinned her down, my hands in hers as I pressed our foreheads together and lined our legs up so I could rub my thigh into her slit.

"So demanding," she blushed.

"Power top... soft bottom, how cute."

"Shut up and fuck me if that's what you're going to do," Jemma urged my hand toward her opening, and I chuckled.

"Oh, sorry I stand corrected, power verse," I wouldn't allow my hand to be pushed where she wanted, I even lifted my thigh away from me, instead opting to gently scratch at her pelvic bone.

"Kaelin..." she pleaded.

"I don't want to fuck you," I kissed her chin.

"I want to show you all the things you can't read in my mind," I kissed her neck.

"I want to do with you what I've done with no one else," I kissed her collar bone.

I continued my descent, and she said nothing, but I could see how intently she looked at me, and her gasps of pleasure were enough to encourage me. I spent extra time when I got to her breasts, figuring out just how sensitive they were. She tangled her hand in my hair while I licked and sucked at the hardening buds. I spent some time with her naval as well, interested in what kind of sensations she might have, but she didn't seem too keen on it, so I continued downward.

Finally, I was at my goal. I looked at her glistening lips with adoration. But instead of going straight in, I turned my head and bit each of her thighs, not to feed, but to mark what I felt was mine. Then I leaned in and spread her labia with two fingers. I smiled and looked up, she'd already been looking at me and we stared for a moment, then, wordlessly, she put her hand on my head and applied gentle pressure. Without breaking eye contact, I dipped lower and finally gave her what she wanted, swirling my tongue around her clit. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

"Look at me my dear," I whispered, only breaking away for a moment.

She didn't hesitate to do as I asked.

I licked torturously slow, but with what I hoped was the perfect amount of pressure. She tried to move herself against me, but I held her thighs right beneath her hips, forcing her still.

"Kaelin, please, stop fooling around," she whined.

I chuckled and answered her by finally giving her everything she deserved.

I ate her out until she had an orgasm, and then I added two fingers to the mix, remembering her offer from earlier, I lifted her with my free arm and sat back on heels. I stay like that for moment and tried to figure out the best way to get her on my face without stopping. I concluded I was being an idiot and should just pause.

I lifted her higher and she looked at me confused.

"Kaelin, what are you—"

I laid down and set her down so that her knees were beside my head.

"Oh," she grinned, and then she lowered herself. With the reigns in her hands now, she moved her hips wildly grinding into my face, I kept my tongue out and tried to keep up with her, but there was no steady rhythm, so instead I just made sure my tongue remained out and licking, rested my hands on her ass, and enjoyed how she was filling all five of my senses.

Jemma gripped my hair and pushed hair against my face, I felt the spasms and eagerly lapped at her as she leaned forward against the headboard. Finally, her body relaxed, and she slid down to kiss me.

"Thank you," she grinned and kissed my nose.

"You don't need to thank me for having a good time," I laughed.

"I'm not," Jemma whispered, "thank you for loving me."

"I—" I tensed up, realizing I had indeed been thinking that I love her several times as I gazed at her.

"It's okay. You don't have to say it yet," Jemma sighed.

I took a deep breath through my nose and closed my eyes for a few seconds. Jemma was amazing, and I wanted to say those words to her... but there was so much between us that was still left unsure. I decided to just go ahead and go all in.

"I love you Jemma, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend is all in!? I was expecting a proposal, lame," Jemma responded, laughing at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Wow Jemma. Answer the question."

"Yes Kaelin. By the way I love you too, you fucking psycho," she nuzzled into my neck and I smiled so hard my cheeks hurt.

I was loved, for the first time in fifteen years and for the rest of my damned life.