The Hunter and the Hunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,377 Followers

"I don't know if I love you or not because Grandma couldn't tell me what that feels like. She just said I'd know because I would trust the person and wouldn't want to be without them. I think I did find that person, once, but it was different than with you. What I do know is you're the only person in this world I trust and that I don't want to leave you. I'm hoping you like me enough to let me stay."

"You mean like get married? I'm not ready for that and I'm not sure I ever will be. It didn't work out very well for my mother and father. I remember them fighting all the time about what my dad did and about my mother doing drugs."

Chastity, put her hand on mine.

"I don't know if I'm ready for that either. My mother and father never fought, but that was because my mother did everything my father told her to do no matter what that was. I couldn't live that way, just being a slave to a man. I don't think that's how you'd be, but I don't want to rush into anything and find out I'm sorry later."

"So, you want to just live here in my spare bedroom forever?"

Chastity smiled.

"No, I want to live here with you like Grandma lived with Grandpa.

"But I thought you said they got married."

"They did, but that was after two years. Before that, they just lived together."

"I don't know Chastity. I do like having you here, and I like what you've been doing, but I think you can do better than me."

Chastity squeezed my hand.

"I don't want to do better. I just want to try it with you."

I had to think about that for a while. I hadn't lied to her when I said I liked what she'd been doing. My house was as clean and neat as a pin, and my pantry was stocked with real food instead of just canned and frozen stuff. The third week, Chastity had given me a list of things she said she'd use to cook for us. I went to the store and brought them back, and since then, I'd been eating better than I had in years.

It was also nice to have somebody there to watch TV with or just to talk. It wouldn't have been good if people knew what I did for a living, so I never tried to make friends. Chastity knew and it didn't seem to bother her. She'd even asked me to tell her about some of the kids I'd taken out of the city.

If I said she could stay, how long could I take her parades through the living room wearing just a towel? It was getting harder and harder not to stare at her. It was getting harder and harder to stop thinking about her every night when I went to sleep.

I looked at Chastity. She looked a little hopeful and a lot like she was ready to cry.

"Chastity, I don't know how this is going to work out, but I suppose you can stay for a while."

I saw both tears and a grin on her face then. She squeezed my hand and said, "I promise you won't be sorry."

Chastity got up and started clearing the table then, and I went to watch some TV. A little later, she walked through the living room on her way to the bathroom. Like always, she came back out wearing just a towel. Unlike always, she walked over to the couch and sat down beside me.

She watched me for a few seconds, and then grinned.

"Rich, why are you looking at me like you are?"

"Well, usually, you get dressed before you come back to watch TV."

She grinned again.

"Maybe I don't want to watch TV tonight. Maybe I want to do what Grandma said and follow my heart."

"What is your heart telling you to do?"

"It's telling me you should take me into your bedroom so we can start living together like Grandma and Grandpa did."

"Chastity, you know what will happen if I do that, don't you?"

She scooted closer and in the process, the towel came un-tucked. She put her arms around my neck and the towel fell away from her breasts.

"I'm hoping you'll make love to me."

"You said your Grandma told you to save that for the man you love."

"I did, the first time. That was Jeremy. After being with you, I don't think I really loved him. He was just the only person I knew who was like me. I do think I love you. Can't we pretend it's the first time?"

If Chastity had been a virgin, I'd probably have told her I couldn't. I mean, I was almost seven years older than she in years and about twenty years older in life. I couldn't tell her no when she kissed me.

Chastity didn't kiss very well, but that was because she'd not done a lot of kissing. She just pressed her lips lightly to mine. When I opened my mouth a little and stroked her upper lip with my tongue, she pulled away and I saw that her eyes were open wide.

"Is that how you're supposed to kiss...with your tongue?"

"Well, sometimes. Did you like it?"

"Wow...I never felt anything like that before. It was like this little zing went from my mouth all the way down to my tummy."

I smiled.

"Try doing it again. It'll get better."

Chastity did, and I helped her out a little by finding her little tongue with mine. She moaned, but she didn't stop kissing me. I finally had to push her away gently so I could breathe.

"You learn fast", I chuckled.

Chastity didn't say anything. She just stood up, took my hand, and walked to my bedroom. Once we were there, she sat down on the bed and held out her arms.

"I need to learn a lot more. Show me everything."

I'd forgotten about how a woman responds when she doesn't know what she's supposed to be feeling. I'd only had the experience once and that was a lot of years before that night. I'd also forgotten how erotic that response is when it's a woman unconsciously reacting to what she's feeling me do.

It was like Chastity couldn't get close enough to me or feel enough of me touching her. I'd stroke her breast and she'd moan and pull my hand tight against her. I couldn't stroke then, but I could reach her nipple. When I pinched it gently, I though Chastity was going to jump off the bed. She caught her breath, her tummy rolled and her hips lurched up. Then she murmured, "do that again".

I did, but this time with my mouth. Chastity moaned again and as I was sliding my hand down over her flat tummy, I felt it tighten and then relax. It did the same thing when I gently pinched with my lips.

Chastity stiffened a little when I touched the blonde hair on her mound. I didn't rush her. I shifted my fingertips to her thighs, first on the top, but as she opened them a little, to the inside. She caught her breath again at the first touch to that smooth, satin skin, and then started to breathe a little faster as I worked my hand up.

It wasn't until Chastity opened her thighs more that I let my fingertips swirl through those blonde curls. She pulled my face to her other breast then, and gasped when I lightly sucked that nipple and stroked her slit.

Her lips seemed a little puffy, and when I worked one fingertip between them, I felt wet warmth. I thought she'd take a while to get that way since this was just her second time, but she was way ahead of me. She got even wetter when I stroked her long, slender inner lips and then rubbed beside the bump at the top of her slit.

Chastity knew what was supposed to come next and began trying to pull me between her thighs. I resisted, partly so I could catch up and partly because I was a little worried she might be really tight. Instead, I sucked her nipple pretty hard and slipped my fingertip down to find out.

Chastity gasped when my fingertip slipped inside her entrance, and started pulling on my back harder. I moved my mouth to hers, kissed her, and then whispered, "just relax and let me do what you need me to do."

She hugged me with both arms then, and opened her thighs as wide as she could. My fingertip probed deeper, then deeper still until I felt the tight little ring of muscle. I stroked in and out there until Chastity started rocking her hips up and down. I figured she was as ready then as she'd ever be.

Chastity tightened up again when she felt my cock head pressing against her lips. I leaned down and whispered, "I won't hurt you, Chastity. Just relax."

She did, a little, until I withdrew and then pushed in again. This time, my cock head met that snug ring and stopped. Chastity gasped and her hips lurched up. That drove my cock head past the ring and on inside her. She didn't tighten up again. She started pulling on my back to pull my cock in deeper.

I made a few short strokes then just to enjoy myself, and Chastity seemed to like it too. She started pulling on my back and breathing in the same rhythm as those strokes. After a while, she was breathing faster than my strokes, so I pulled almost all the way out and then eased my cock back inside her all the way.

Chastity moaned and tried to clamp her legs around my waist. After that, it was just stroke my cock in and out and listen to the little symphony of moans, gasps and panting breaths Chastity was making. By the time she pushed her heels into the mattress and tried to lift us both, I was doing some groaning myself. Chastity was tight and I was stroking too fast.

I tried to slow down, but when I did, Chastity just pushed her body up and down faster and then faster still. By the end, I was trying to keep up with her tight passage as it massaged my cock.

Suddenly, Chastity gasped and then held her breath. I watched as her head rolled to the side of the pillow and she grabbed the bed sheet with both hands.

"Oh...OH...OH, OH, OH", she gasped, and then arched up off the bed a little.

She fell back to the mattress when I pulled my cock back out, then groaned and arched up again when I stroked back in. Chastity didn't fall back the bed then. She gripped the bed sheet tight enough her knuckles turned white, and then cried out and her hips danced up and down so fast I couldn't keep up with her.

She started back down, then arched up again quickly and cried out again. There was no way I could hold back then. I rammed my cock inside Chastity as deep as I could and felt the surge race from my belly and the out the tip of my cock to splatter inside Chastity. She was still arched up and her hips were still dancing when I shot the third spurt.

As quickly as she'd arched up, Chastity fell back to the bed and pulled me down on top of her. She panted for a while as she stroked my back. As we both started to breathe a little more normally, she pulled my face to hers and kissed me, then stroked the back of my head and whispered, "I never dreamed it was like this. Grandma was right."

I made one last trip into the city after that night. The kid had been gone only for a month, but three of my informants knew him and exactly where he was. They knew because he'd evidently decided he should be the one dealing drugs and tried to beat up the dealer who's territory he wanted. He was a big guy, but he was no match for the dealer and three of his street guys. One of the local whores had taken pity on him and hid him after the dealer left him for dead. When I got to him, he could walk again, but just barely, and I doubted he'd ever see out of his right eye again.

His parents were happy to see him and he was happy to be home again, but two things soured me on the hunter thing after that trip.

One was that I was tired of seeing kids destroy themselves when they had so much to live for. You'd think they'd have enough sense to find out what the old city is really like before heading there, but they don't. They just walk into the snake pit thinking they won't get bit and they'll come out with a fancy new snakeskin belt or purse.

The second was that Chastity told me she thought she was pregnant. She was so happy I couldn't get her to calm down for an hour. During that hour, I thought about why those runaway kids did what they did, and decided no kid of mine would ever want to do that. If I was going to make sure that didn't happen, I couldn't go sneaking around through storm sewers and cutting through fences and risk getting shot or stabbed. I'd have to become what most people think is normal.

I wouldn't be missed. There were a handful of other hunters who hunted the city, so those lost kids would eventually get brought back home assuming they lived long enough to be found. I also figured five years was long enough if I was going to hold on to any sense of civility. It had been getting easier to shoot instead of run, and that worried me.

Chastity and I moved to a little town in Montana and I found a job working in the sporting good store there. The owner was impressed by my knowledge of firearms and by the survival skills I learned in Special Forces. I teach survival classes for the store now that draw people from Montana as well as several other states. Though the risk of some economic catastrophe or war is less than several years ago, people still don't trust the government and want to know how to fend for themselves.

On the way to Montana, we spent two months in an ancient motel in Minnesota that had been converted to senior housing. The reason for that was Chastity had left all her identification behind - driver's license, Social Security card, the whole nine yards. The only way to get those replaced is to have a copy of your birth certificate.

They were easy to get by mail through one of the on-line services that partner with the states. I was just a little leery that somehow her father would find out she'd requested one and try to track her down. When we requested a copy, we used the motel address. If he did try to find her, all he'd have is a motel we'd left behind with no forwarding address. I paid the fee via Western Union instead of with my credit card, so that was untraceable too.

If her father had filed a death report, requesting a birth certificate for her might set off some alarms, but I didn't think he'd done that. He'd just go on telling his congregation about all the good work his daughter was doing in Columbia. If he told them she was dead, he'd have to explain how that happened, and I didn't figure he'd take that risk.

I was right. Three copies of her birth certificate showed up in the motel mailbox a week and a half later. Once we had those, we packed up and headed for Montana. We were married by the Justice of the Peace there, and the next day, Chastity got a Montana driver's license for Chastity Anderson. Once she had that, we drove to the nearest Social Security office and requested a corrected Social Security card. Chastity was now about as hidden as she could get without changing her first name and having plastic surgery.

There are a lot of hunters in Montana. Every fall they go out after deer, elk, bear, and a whole lot of other animals. They come to the store after their hunt and brag about how hard they had to work to get that bear or antelope or whatever they brought back.

I just smile and pretend I'm impressed. They don't know what real hunting is. I do because I've been there. They're proud of what they brought back and they should be. I know about that too. I brought back a girl who ended up being the woman who means everything to me, and a month ago, she gave me a daughter.

She looks like she's going to have dark brown hair like mine, but she has Chastity's eyes. We named her Emily. That was Chastity's grandma's name, and Chastity thought her grandma would like knowing the granddaughter who was so much like her had found what her heart wanted. I think she would too.

ronde
ronde
2,377 Followers