The Hunters Last hunt

Story Info
A hunter tries to capture an ogre but gets captured instead ;)
1k words
3.1
14k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name, is Greg. I'm a monster hunter, and today I'm hunting none other than the ogre shlismic Zara or in the common langue; Big Boy. Now normally I would lay traps and have my bow pulled at the slightest sound, but with big boy it would be pointless, he is to smart and strong to fall for a trap or to be taken by one measly arrow. I plan on beating him even if it costs me my life, and if I must forfeit my life than I'll take him with me.

Today marks the third day of trailing him, luckily he doesn't eat all of the meat from the creatures he kills, if he did this may very well of become an issue for food, but he needs water as much as me so with that in mind I'm glad I trailed him even at my weakest, I may never of found this lake if not for it.

Here I am on day five, my magazines are getting worn out and I'm very stressed, despite this I think I have learned something terrifying, he knows I've been trailing him.

He seems to of had some creature set up his cave for him. He has a nicely crafted table with chairs, a bed with a pelt blanket and what appear to be names carved into the walls with Roman numerals next to them, I'm glad I took basic Roman history in school I think to myself as shlismic Zara begins undressing, I realize where he gets his name from, his big meaty pile, the veins twitching slightly and the lack of for skin, I feel myself become slightly hardened but refuse to admit it, I creep behind him with my knife in hand, I'm prepared to give 1 final blow to kill him, but he simply says in the common language "can you guess what those numbers next to the names are for?"

I can't and admit it. As I do this I Realize this is my only chance to survive this and then I hear him start to speak again. "They are from the lady's I've done, each number represents a time I came in them." I'm impressed and admit it to the ogre while I try to back up.

He then lunges at me faster than I can react and continues what he was saying "But I want to add a man to my count, and from the look in your pants you seem to be okay with being that man."

I begin to try and force him off me while he rips my shirt and tears my pants. I get scared and beg him to stop to which he merely grabs my dick and says "it's big for a human, but I don't think it would be able to satisfy me." While I'm both happy and annoyed with the compliment I don't have much time to think before his dick is shoved in my face I hear him tell me to suck it before I feel an amazing sensation on my cock, I begin to moan when I feel his meaty shaft slap my lips, I open them out of surprise just for him to shove five of his impressive thirteen inches down my throat. I start to gag but he takes my whole shaft instantly after and I guess my moaning felt good for him cause he shoved nearly half his shaft down my throat after.

I realize sucking is my only option and as I begin to suck him I start to smell his deep scent, it is strong but I want more and I begin to try and take more and more of him before I realize I'm coming in his throat more from sucking him then the other way around! But as he feels my paste coat his throat he takes my dick out and I beg him to continue by rubbing my tounge against his amazing cock but he soon takes away my new favorite toy, as he takes it out I try and love with his giant cock to keep as much of it in me as possible. I then hear him start talking. "turn around!" I do as told and decide to move my hips up on my own in Hopes of him giving me what I want, and to my amazement he does!

He is a little rough but my God his cock goes so deep that I don't mind, he then began to speak again "is this your first time human? You are very tight and from the way you marched your back instantly you don't seem used to this pleasure."

I don't give a danm about the pain in my ass cause all I care about is the pleasure I feel as he pushes my prostate back, but I take the time to answer him with a "I sacrifice my anal virginity to you bog boy." He seems to like this as he pulls me closer to him and tells me to come, and I do as told.

It felt like nothing I had ever felt before, he poured so much into me but I just wanted more and more! So I begged him to keep fucking me, instead replying he simply slammed my ass all the way down his shaft, and I practically screamed in pleasure at this act. I then heard him start to speak.

"I hope you are ready for a long night." I tell him I don't want it to ever end as I slam my hips down and start sucking his nipples, he then moans in pleasure and tears me off he cock as I squeeze him as tight as I can to try and get him stay inside me but it was to no avail as he pulls me off and slams my face down on his cock.

This time I didn't need words, I sucked all on my own. Before I could even get to his base I begin to taste his salty cream, I then start humming and moving my tongue more to try and make him come in my mouth.

Understanding what I want, he chooses to slam me the rest of the way down his mighty shaft, and after that I don't think anything can taste as good as ogre spunk.