The Hunter's Wife Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping you would join us for dinner tonight. You see, she ain't cum yet. She will be back here if you don't, I reckon,"

Rex invited Damien and snickered into his beer. Damien let out an exasperated sigh. He knew, at that moment, that he had not only booked a nostalgic vacation, but a bachelor's retreat, and he was so glad that he hadn't told Madeline, though he couldn't help but wonder how things would have gone if Madeline had been with him from the beginning. Damien was tired and Vee had given him one of the most enjoyable blowjobs he had ever had in his life. After a deep breath, Damien had decided.

"Count me in,"

He smiled and took a long, uninterrupted gulp of beer before squeezing the now half empty can in his fist. Rex smiled ear to ear and raised his beer to toast against Damien's before Damien set it down.

"Just wait until you meet my sisters in law,"

He winked as their beers clunked together. Damien finished what remained of his in one gulp.

12