The Huntress and the Nightingale Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The emerald chambers are awash with a delightful array of feminine moans and sounds. Above the Huntress, Clara whimpers in pleasure and Constancia's own voice begins to join her as she watches her ride their shared lover's face. The olive woman's pussy looses its own influx of thickened arousal that mixes with the sticky fluids of Louis with every roll of her hips, making a song for every lustful grind that joins the distinct melody of their lovemaking. She can feel herself throb and ache as she edges closer and closer to her first orgasm but this isn't how she wants to cum. Not yet.

Leaning in, Constancia once again openly palms Louis' small breasts but her head dips to take Clara's dark brown nipple into her mouth. The groan in response from the other woman and the delicious, comforting feel of suckling her pliant breast elicits her own wanton response. Her cunt is absolutely soaking against Louis by now in the most intimate kiss between women as they can get. Everything feels so good, tastes so good, sounds so good to the widow but she can't allow herself to cum like this. She simply can't.

And watching Clara ride their Master's freckled face was bringing her dangerously close.

Pulling back, she releases Clara's pebbled nipple with one last wet pass of her tongue and squeeze of her teeth. The soprano makes a pleasured squeal in response before grasping her chin and lifting the dark-haired woman's face up for a tender, breathy kiss.

"Ah, Constancia," Clara moans against her lips, "I've missed the feel of your mouth- ngh!"

Any other thoughts come in a babble of French and German, some of them like curses and others more like praises for Louis' talented tongue. Constancia takes that moment to draw herself away from both lovers, smears of Louis' drippings sparkling on her thicket of pubes and inner thighs.

Below Clara, Louis makes something like a chuffing noise at her sudden absence but Clara won't let her up. She sits her full weight on the woman's face while her eyes trace Constancia's path in the low candlelight to the end of the bed. The widow's onyx gaze glints with intrigue as she pulls free a chest from underneath the mattress and opens it to reveal a particular leather harness accompanied by an even more familiar matching phallus and a thicker, longer one shaped to be more realistic from smooth porcelain. Along its lacquered sides, it was even inlaid with curling leafy flourishes in gold.

As if to both soothe and ready her, the brown soprano leans forward, hips still planted firmly on her patron's face, and glides the smooth pads of her slender fingers over Louis' wet folds. The noblewoman's freckled legs fall open in response and she releases a few muffled moans as her lover caresses her hardened clit or gently presses her fingers inside her. Such positive cues only spur Clara on further, she drapes her body along the length of Louis, delighting in how well they fit together, and holds her thighs open to award her straining pink pearl of a clit with an open kiss.

An even louder moan vibrates from Louis between her thighs, her lapping tongue soon quits when Clara sucks her sensitive clit into her mouth again. She lavishes her patron with hungry, suckling attention, the taste of Constancia mixed with their shared lover not lost on her.

However, while her mouth concentrates solely on Louis, her eyes continue to be trained on Constancia.

She has just finished changing the leather phallus in the harness for the porcelain one, then glides the strappy contraption up her thighs and hips. It takes only a bit of adjustment for it to sit comfortably on her hips but once it does, the girthy instrument hangs and catches the warm light of the candelabras on its smooth surface enticingly between her legs.

The sight of it makes Clara shudder with anticipation to see what is about to happen but also made her wet with jealousy that she wouldn't be fucked with it first.

Clara's deft fingers soon replace her tongue slipping and sliding over Louis' clit as Constancia crawls up onto the edge of the bed again. The mattress sinks and the bed creaks with her weight, as if a prelude to the rhythm it would take up once the olive woman set to work with her porcelain cock. She pushes the noblewoman's freckled thighs back as she settles in, leaving her sex completely at the mercy of her lovers. Her well-polished clit has swollen to the size of an oyster's pearl and the slick, pink, inner lips of her cunt splay themselves open around a hungry little hole dripping viscous arousal.

Constancia smiles as she settles in on her knees and allows the head of her cock to teasingly rub against Louis' quivering sex. The effect it has on her is immediate, her back arches into Clara's body and she lets out a long, muffled sigh but most importantly she does nothing to stop what she knows is coming.

"How long it has been since I have had you like this, my love," Constancia murmurs quietly, letting her porcelain phallus warm itself amongst the folds of her patron's heated cunt, "and now we get to share it with our lovely songbird."

Her gaze flicks to Clara's, her own flushed and full of adoration, and she reaches out with a free hand to take her by the chin. Gently, she guides the young woman downward to press her lips against the tip of her strap. Clara, herself, needs no further coaxing, she happily sucks the lacquered phallus into the warm cavern of her mouth.

"Ready me for her, cherie..." Constancia requests, a husky rasp crawling into her voice as her fingers thread themselves into Clara's abundance of brown curls.

The soprano's head bobs slowly and carefully over the hard surface, coating it with her saliva each time the bulbous head prodded the back of her throat. The ceramic stone felt heavy in her mouth, thus she was very careful with her teeth, yet it warmed quickly on her tongue to her own body temperature as well. All the while, her fingers never stop rubbing tiny circles over Louis' clit or trailing down to the eager fluttering lips of the noblewoman's folds, making her squirm beneath her lover.

"Ah, my love, you should see her. She sucks my cock so well." The compliment from Constancia makes Clara blush and wrings an eager groan from Louis.

Carefully, she pulls her now well-lubed phallus free from Clara's throat and steadies it at Louis' sopping entrance instead. Clara's slender fingers hold their patron's engorged lower lips open as Constancia begins to press forward. Louis moans pleasurably, her hips rising to meet her, gladly accepting her lover despite the stretch of her passage aching to accommodate the lacquered cock. Clara helps her along with a few swipes of her tongue to the noblewoman's clit and a gentle cradling of her leanly muscled legs, helping her hold them open for the widow to fill her.

Constancia too watches the slow penetration of Louis, feeling her own juices drip down her inner thighs with excitement at the sight. The more she watches herself slowly fuck her, it felt more and more as if the phallus was her own. Clara's pretty face and her beautiful curvaceous body draped over their patron only further excites her, her mind quickly filling with images of fucking her next.

Finally, she bottoms out inside Louis and her hips pull back then push forward inch by inch. It's incredible to see how well she seems to take this. The gold filigree along the phallus begins to glisten with the noblewoman's wetness and sparkle delightfully with the flickering candlelight.

Whereas before the chambers were filled with the lovely sounds of all three women, it is now mostly Louis' muffled groans beneath Clara's bountiful ass. She clings to the brown woman desperately, keeping her seated on her face as she gets fucked. Though her precious soprano's pussy is smeared over her face, she has become too wrapped up in Constancia's steadily increasing pace to do much else but suckle her clit between wanton gasps and groans.

Meanwhile, Clara rises from between Louis' legs at Constancia's bidding, awarding her with more affectionate tongue-filled kisses while her fingers swirl around their patron's erect pearl. The dark-haired widow seems to savor every moment of this as her pace increases, now lending the steady smack of skin meeting skin, a gentle jingling of the strap's buckles, and the rhythmic creaking of the bed to the chorus of their lovemaking. No orchestra could ever hope to replicate such splendid sapphic music.

Clara breaks the kiss first this time, her plush lips so swollen from her efforts but still hungry for more of the Housekeeper. She continues to pleasure her patron but her mouth dips to encompass one of the older woman's hardened brown nipples topping her full, pendulous breasts.

Back and forth the young brown woman goes, switching from one olive breast to the other with eager gusto. Eventually, she gathers their heft with both hands with the sole purpose of being able to simultaneously kiss and suck both nipples into the warm, wet, cavern of her mouth. Her tongue swirls over the sensitive flesh and her teeth graze the skin, eliciting Constancia to take a sip of a breath before moaning aloud at the sensation. This makes Clara's pussy drool more of its viscous juices onto Louis's face and tongue in response.

The pleasure of Clara's suckling mouth and heated tongue seems to go directly to the older woman's cunt. Combined with the pleasurable yet painful grind of the porcelain phallus against her mons, the widow's inner thighs become slick with sweat and arousal. One of her hands clasps Louis' hips, pulling her onto her cock. The other holds Clara by the neck and shoulder, smothering the younger woman between her breasts.

Pulse after thundering pulse aches between Constancia's thighs, trails up her spine, and tightens her asshole. She increases the pace of her hips, thick sable hair sticking to her back in wet swirls as they catch on her sweat. Her cock is slipping in and out of Louis with little effort now, the Huntress wails between Clara's thighs and pushes herself back eagerly against the olive Housekeeper. Only Constancia knew that Louis has always been something of a secret size queen and it made her near burst with love to see that she trusts both lovers to let them know she still is.

Louis buries her face in Clara's cunt but she has long since abandoned trying to give the singer pleasure. Her face is smeared with Clara's honeyed leavings but the only thing she could open her mouth to do is cry out and sing Constancia's praises. The sound fucking she is getting from the girthy porcelain cock. The knowing that it is Constancia doing this to her. The feeling of Clara's pillowy soft body in her grasping hands. All of it sends her hurtling toward the edge of her limits.

When Louis finally cums, it is with an anguished shout that leaves her throat hoarse and her body feeling as if it is collapsing on itself as she is racked with pleasure. The walls of her cunt pulse and grasp the false phallus, squeezing around it like a vice. Clara's fingers return to glide effortlessly over her clit while Constancia continues fucking her, both of them working together to extend the length of her orgasm. Their teamwork is quickly rewarded. The two women bring on an intense second wave that has her shuddering for breath as a burst of clear waters come flooding out of her to wet the quilt below.

Through the pounding in her ears, she hears the excited squeal of her songbird and the breathless amused laughter of her widowed lover. Only when it seems that she can spill no more of her precious fluids do their ministrations come to a stop, Clara's fingers finally still, and Constancia keeps herself firmly buried in her silken walls.

After what feels like ages, Louis feels the caress of cool air on her dewy face as Clara lifts her hips up from sitting on it. Immediately she misses the comforting weight of her ass and thighs, however, she is also glad that her sight is now unobstructed. She is greeted by the lovely vision of sable-haired Constancia glistening with sweat between her legs and Clara at her side gently wiping her brow with a swipe of her thumb.

Louis smiles as she lets her head fall back and mutters a curse when Constancia finally withdraws from inside her. Her cunt feels hollowed, emptied, and yet somehow satisfied with what has transpired. Perhaps in a day or two, she could allow herself to be fucked again, she could tell by the glint in Constancia's black eyes that she had not yet had enough.

As Louis begins to draw herself up onto her elbows, she could see that the Housekeeper's attentions are split between Clara and the leather harness buckled around her waist. The porcelain phallus is warm and slick from its efforts with her, leftover evidence of how hard it made her cum dripping from its bulbous tip. With deft hands, Constancia begins to loosen the leather straps at her waist and thighs, the jingle of buckles filling the poignant silence in the emerald chambers. Clara attempts to help but she is too busy giggling with Constancia about her own clumsiness with the mechanics of it.

Rolling over with a groan, Louis crawls over to the other two women to join them just as Constancia steps out of the harness. Clara is the one to carefully extract the slippery porcelain cock from the metal ring, grinning at the heft of it in her slender hands. She turns her back on the other two women to make her way to the other end of the bed to set it on the nightstand. Next to the dim candelabra, its gold flourishes glitter wetly.

When she returns, Constancia and Louis break their kiss to draw Clara in to join them. Before long, they begin to concentrate their joint attention on the brown soprano's supple body. The Housekeeper's hand dives between her legs as she kisses her deeply while the Huntress raises her dusky nipples to her mouth, lifting them as she would a goblet to her lips.

Despite being the center of attention, Clara refuses to be a passive object of desire. Her right hand clutches and her fingers tangle in Louis' auburn mane. Here and there, she even tugs lightly when she finds the Huntress too rough and over eager with her nipples. Meanwhile, her other hand skims Constancia's thicket of dark pubic hair, then much lower to the aching heat dripping into her fingers.

The woman's swollen petals open easily for her, allowing her slender digits to delve deeper into her depths. Drawing in a breath against Constancia's lips, Clara takes her time to slowly circle her stiff clit and dip to test her entrance. Just as the first digit of her finger slips inside, she finds the act mirrored against her own. Near everything she does, Constancia in turn soon follows after her, painting a trail of pleasure that leaves both women shuddering for more.

Only when Louis turns her attention now on Contancia's heavy breasts, humming contentedly as she suckles from each velvety nipple, does the mirrored spell seem to break. Suddenly, Constancia is the center of attention and in the neglect of her own needs her body has wrung itself sensitively tight. Her fingers still amidst Clara's lower lips as shivers of pleasure course through her body. She can feel Clara smile as she kisses her and her heart flutters with every firm wet suck of Louis' mouth on her pebbled nipples.

Together, both women coax the sable-haired widow onto her back with relative ease, Louis even cushioning her head with a goose-down pillow.

The now cooled remnants of Louis' squirting orgasm kiss the backs of Constancia's thighs but it seems to only make her smile at the fresh memory. Her lascivious grin quickly morphs into a gasping cry when Clara and Louis return to devouring her body. Between her legs, the soprano is eager to drink her in with greedy slurps while her Master squeezes her full breasts and sucks her nipples with that same satisfied hum. Throwing her head back against the pillow, Constancia delights in the sore nipples and her quivering cunt.

She is being treated like a feast and it is intoxicating.

So much so, she hardly notices the sudden sensation of cool air caressing her wet nipples as Louis traces a trail of warm kisses down her abdomen. Here and there, her teeth sink into her olive skin but she does not dare look down to see where this is going until she sucks the tender flesh of her inner thighs into her mouth.

This would surely leave a mark to carry beneath her skirts much later.

As the olive woman stares down her belly, she is greeted with Louis' intense hazel-eyed gaze and a blissful expression from Clara buried in her mound of wiry black pubic hair. Carefully, Louis settles in beside Clara, forcing Constancia to open her legs wider, then dips her head down as well. She doesn't attempt to take over the act of giving the older woman pleasure, she simply shares in the experience.

They each work in tandem with their tongues and fingers, bringing Constancia to new heated heights she could never have anticipated. Their tongues swirl around her hardened clit and they take turns sucking the fleshy pearl into their mouths. At times they drink from the fount of her cunt, nuzzling aside the slick inner lips to taste her essence and shove the points of their tongues inside her. They even share in fingering her, plunging their digits together into the gripping wetness of her sex while focusing their oral attentions once more on her core.

Feeling and watching them work together solely for her pleasure shoves Constancia closer and closer to the edge. She grips the quilts and furs tightly in her hands, holds the backs of their heads to encourage them, and arches her spine as each bated breath becomes increasingly desperate. The emerald chambers fill with her glorious moans and delighted sighs while the aching coil of desire in her lower belly pulls tighter and tighter with her oncoming release.

Though Clara appears lost in pleasuring their shared lover, Louis has scarcely closed her eyes as she watches Constancia closely. She takes in her body language, studies her cries, and even counts her breaths with scientific study to measure how close she draws to her end. As if on some silent cue, she flips the older woman onto her side, leaving her dripping cunt for Clara but exposing the pinched pucker of her asshole to her greedy gaze.

The soprano wraps her bronze arms around the olive woman's fleshy hips as her thighs close around her while Louis dips to spread her plump cheeks and press her face between them. Open-mouthed and ravenous, she licks and sucks at the tender flesh of her asshole, kissing and worshipping it with her lips and tongue. Beside her, she can hear the delighted purrs and slurps of Clara eating a pussy ready to burst. Above her, Constancia's moans take on a deeper, increasingly strained tone as she is devoured on both ends.

How Constancia is able to hold out for so long is unclear but the combined efforts of her lovers soon make her willpower crumble. Turning her face into an overstuffed pillow, her cries and screams are muffled as her body begins to tremble uncontrollably.

The taut coil inside of her snaps, the dam breaks, and to her it feels as if the electric sensation of her orgasm tingles from her scalp down to the tips of her curled toes. Neither of the women between her legs stops their oral assault, even though she has cum so hard that their lips and chins are drenched with her. They continue to lap, probe, and kiss the most sensitive, tender parts of her until they wrench a second and third orgasm from her that leaves the Housekeeper hoarse from her pleasured cries.

So many times did Louis have her in secret since they began to make love again but every time she made her cum before seems shallow compared to this.

When she finally finishes and can cum no more, she practically has to pry them off of her to make them come up for air. Clara and Louis kiss briefly but deeply, a wordless way of congratulating themselves before they make their way to Constancia's sides.