The Huntsman and the Nix Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rab sat up, and then Ero. Miter was still asleep, as was Isobet. Sutter went into his pack, retrieving a match for making fire while Jaunt got some wood. When Jaunt came back, Sutter threw it into the center.

"Nice trick," Ero said, his voice waking Isobet as four huge Nix broke from the woods around them and approached.

Isobet sat straight up, dainty and blinking, her silky short black hair sticking up on one side, looking as cute as a small Detuthian dovrit, all flushed and fluffy. Seven big Nix guys stared at her.

Her hand went to her hair, pulling Sutter's jacket in front of herself, her eyes shifting among them. "Hello," she said, solemn like she was.

One of the new Nix, a beard and long unkempt black hair, laughed. "Shit, it's the pretty little Nix, all grown up. I'm Cope."

"The house Nix?" another Nix said, sandy hair and as fuzzy on his face, stepping forward, frowning, eyeing her. "What is she doing here?"

"Isobet, the happy grinning idiot is Cope," Rab said, "and the grumpy one is Hops, and that's Init, and that's Ulen. Ulen's shy, so he doesn't talk much, but Init talks less."

Ero sneezed and muttered under his breath, making a face when everyone looked at him. "I'm allergic to something on this moon," he muttered, dabbing at his nose.

"You're a genetically enhanced Nix," Cope said to him. "How can you have allergies?"

"I just do, Cope."

"Psychosomatic," Rab muttered.

"I'm not," Ero objected.

"This is Isobet--we all know her, and that's Jaunt, and that's Sutter. Both of them are huntsmen," Rab finished introducing them. "They were in the war and then in the prison on Ohktan Minor together."

"Huntsmen," Cope echoed.

"One of them was hunting Isobet," Miter explained.

"Why? She's Forsyte's daughter," Hops said, gesturing at her, speaking to Rab. "She lived in the Big House like a pet while we were in Block Eight getting tortured and experimented on before her father gassed us to death."

Isobet looked away, putting on Sutter's jacket without looking at anyone. She got out of the bedroll and walked into the bushes, Sutter's eyes following her. His eyes returned to Hops, narrowing.

"Don't be an asshole, Hops," Rab said, also glancing after her.

"She was just a kid," Sutter said to the big Nix. "What was she going to do, break you out?"

Hops focused on Sutter, his teeth showing, the big Nix hostile.

"Relax, Hops. Init, go scout," Rab said. "Somebody wake Miter up."

Isobet came back, climbing over Sutter and sitting down between him and Jaunt, not looking at anyone.

"Hey, Huntsmen," Hops said.

He and Jaunt both looked up. Hops was walking into the clearing not far. He turned around, facing them.

"We haven't even had breakfast yet, Hops," Miter protested.

Hops shook his head and backed up more, pulling his homespun shirt off and standing there bare-chested and big as a truck, his fists clenched, sneering. "Now is a good time. Some wrestling. A little fighting. Let's see what you got."

Sutter released his breath. Jaunt sighed, shaking his head.

"Come on. I get to beat the shit out of one of you," Hops said, making fluttering gestures at them with his fingers.

Sutter could hear himself breathing. He hated that gesture. It pissed him off.

"Not me," Jaunt said, shaking his head and leaning to look past Isobet at Sutter. "He's too big. He's a Nix. He's going to be really fast and hit hard and it'll hurt. You do it, Sutter."

"No way," Sutter said, turning to Jaunt, leaning, speaking across Isobet. "I'm not getting my head kicked in. You fight him if you want."

Jaunt held his hand out in front of Isobet.

"Oh, come on," Sutter said, making a face.

"Fucking baby," Jaunt crooned at him. "Whiny little bitch."

Sutter's mouth screwed up and he put his hand out, meeting Jaunt's. Isobet watched their hands in front of her as they struggled for a moment, Sutter making a frustrated noise. He never won that stupid game.

Jaunt crowed. "Teach him a lesson, Nix," Jaunt said to Hops as Sutter stood up.

Isobet got to her feet, looking alarmed, Jaunt getting up as well. He would keep her close.

"Beat him in front of Isobet," Jaunt called to Hops, reaching out and grabbing Isobet's hand, pulling her along. Jaunt smiled at her. "Come with me, beautiful. I'll comfort you when Sutter cries."

When they arrived, all the Nix gathering, Sutter took off his belt, his pistol and holster, handing them to Jaunt. Turning to the big Nix, Sutter made a face. "Do we have to do this? You're a Nix. Everybody knows you're badass."

"After all we've heard about huntsmen?" Hops said, cracking his knuckles and expanding his chest, impossibly large, exhaling. "I've always wanted to pound on one of you."

Sutter walked to face him, looking up, all of the Nix yielding and then getting into a big wide circle around them, Jaunt and Isobet included. Sutter gestured at Hops. "Why do big guys like you always want to fight guys like me half-naked? Is it a nipple thing?"

"It's because you're so pretty," Hops sneered.

"You're really mean," Sutter said, taking off his shirt, and then his undershirt, pulling it over his head.

They went quiet, seeing the scars. Sutter pulled up his guard, circling, keeping moving. The Nix was a big son of a bitch.

Hops tossed a jab, a long reach and fast,fuck, Sutter throwing himself back just enough, his back bowing. Sutter shifted to bring his knee up to block the kick that followed. He deflected a series of combinations, both their hands moving fast, the man's reach and speed scary.

Sutter threw his head to the side to avoid another jab. All he could do was evade and defend at this point and stay out of Hop's grasp because the Nix was faster than anyone he'd ever fought.

The Nix around them didn't yell things yet like another crowd might have done. They watched. Hops punched again, no warning, Sutter ducking just in time. Hops followed with a kick to Sutter's head, high, strength and speed, and if that had connected, it would have knocked him cold, if not worse.

"Don't kill him, Hops," Rab growled.

Sutter ducked and reversed, circling him.

"Hold still, Huntsman," Hops said, glaring. The Nix came in with another combination, powerful, Sutter blocking what he could and then evading, throwing his head back, back again, and then dropping down to avoid the roundhouse, getting out from under the Nix, ducking under his armpit.

The Nix turned and faced him, his momentum coming with another powerful kick for Sutter's head that Sutter ducked under again. Sutter saw his moment and attacked, moving in with a furious burst, low and grabbing the raised leg, shoving in his shoulder and straightening, the Nix flying and landing on his back.

"Hit him, Huntsman," Cope cried to Sutter.

"Get up, Nix," Jaunt called to Hops.

Sutter followed, coming down with his elbow, Hops rolling to evade because he was that fast, Sutter rolling the other way and bouncing backward as the Nix made a grab for him.

Hops was on his feet in a breath, facing him.

The Nix yelled and came for him. Sutter got in there, evading a blow and then moving like he was going to deliver a high jab, the Nix bringing his arms up and blocking. Sutter kicked him, the blow landing on his ribs. Hops covered up, anticipating another kick to his body, offering a forearm guard low, Sutter feinting, the trajectory of his foot changing to the Nix's head, above his arms.

Hops staggered, his head whipping to the side. Sutter landed and waded in past the Nix's guard while he was still off balance, punching, the Nix ducking to avoid the cross he anticipated. Sutter brought his right knee up, meeting Hops's face, Hops staggering again before he got his feet under him.

Hops disengaged and walked away a little, dabbing at his nose, which was bleeding, breathing hard. He bared his teeth at Sutter and came back.

Sutter circled, grinning at him, friendly.

"I'm beginning to see how you survived Ohktan Minor," Hops muttered.

"At Ohktan Minor, the guards used to toss him into the pit with the really huge homicidal guys who liked to sit on you and chew off your fingers," Jaunt called, sounding happy, the asshole. "You can take him, though, Hops. You're a Nix, and he's old and slow."

The big Nix moved so fast that Sutter simply couldn't evade, Hops getting hold of him, clapping two huge paws on him, one on his shoulder, the other cupping the back of his neck. Sutter snaked his right arm through the triangle between Ero's chest and arm and shoved forward.

He locked with Hops, getting his feet under himself and shoving with all his strength, everything he had, still only a couple steps before he felt Hops get his balance and surge back, stronger.

When that happened, Sutter pulled with his hand, reversing, throwing himself back and getting out of the Nix's way, a step and a slide-by. Hops fell forward onto his front and was already rolling, on his feet, whirling around as Sutter followed in.

Sutter faked for the Nix's left leg, but Sutter stepped out to the right when Hops stepped back to guard, Sutter driving his head in the other direction. He passed practically under the Nix, to the side and behind him now, trapping Hop's knee between his legs, tripping him, essentially.

He grabbed the huge Nix around the waist and directed his fall, going with him, dragging the huge man down, Hops turning to try to throw him off. Sutter's fist shot out and hit him in the right spot and Hops went limp for a moment, shaking his head, staying on the ground. He tried to rise, and then fell back again.

Straightening and stepping back, all his strength gone, heaving breath, Sutter's palms went to his knees. It was a good thing he'd taken that big son of a bitch out fast, because he hadn't had much left in him.

Jaunt came and stood in front of him, bringing Isobet, still holding her hand. Jaunt shook his head. "Lucky," he announced. "Old and slow."

"Fucker," Sutter panted, straightening and offering Hops his hand. The Nix scowled, but he took it, rising. Heavy.

"Let me see your hard head, Hops," Rab said, approaching.

"Only six more of us to go, Huntsman," Miter said, grinning and cracking his knuckles.

"No way," Sutter said, shaking his head, looking at Isobet, still breathing fast.

She eyed him, solemn. He held out his hand and she dropped Jaunt's, reaching for his, Sutter pulling her closer. He looked down at her and touched her cheek with the back of his fingers, caressing.

"Come back anytime, beautiful," Jaunt said behind her.

Sutter sent him a look. "You want to go for a walk with me, killer?" Sutter said, smiling at her, friendly, at which Isobet looked a little wary for some reason.

"I can show you around, Huntsman," Hops called, pressing on his jaw.

Sutter's eyes slanted to the big Nix, his smile turning into a sneer. "Not unless your bottom half is prettier than your top half," he said, pulling Isobet. Sutter glanced back as they walked, having an ominous feeling that this was the last privacy they might have for a while.

"Where are we going?" Isobet said.

He still had her hand. "We ran out of hot water pills, killer, but I know you love baths, so I'm taking you to the river."

She slowed, dropping his hand. "They'regone?" she said, like he'd just told her they would have to go two weeks without food. "All of them?"

"Yes. And the soap slips."

"My soap, too?" she said, a note of accusation creeping into her voice, as if he'd been sneaking to the river in secret in the night, dribbling hot water pills along the way, and used up all her soap in one go.

It was a large, deep pool, clear and blue, with a fall, beautiful, but she was still coping with her loss. She greeted the sight listlessly. Walking past her, Sutter shed his shirt, his boots, and then his pants. When he was bare, he dove into the deeper water, which wasn't that cold. He came up, looking for Isobet.

Leaning back in the water, he watched her shed her clothing. Her pants were the last to go, Isobet turning around in front of him and bending down, her pussy a puffy slit between those round, high cheeks, sending a deep sinking through him. He went under again, coming up and blowing, pushing his hair back.

When she came to the edge, he smiled at her, friendly. "Get in and have a bath," Sutter invited, his eyes going to her tits, jutting red nipples that had risen with an accommodating breeze, hard.

"I am," she said, her tone saying that didn't involve men who ran out of hot water pills, didn't include men who couldn't provide soap slips.

She stepped delicately down onto the rock shelf, only up to her knees, turned her back on him and began splashing water on herself, shivering occasionally, preening like a disgruntled fluffy Detuthian dovrit forced to bathe in a mud puddle, ignoring him, the light falling on her shoulders, part of her back, on her fat butt, her tits jiggling.

Sutter watched her, his eyes crawling all over her, lingering. She was too fast. He needed the proximity shackles again. Possibly the tag. He would have to improvise. He got out, Isobet watching him sidelong as he went, dripping, and got his knife. Careful not to get it wet, he brought it back in the water and across the pool where he'd seen what he wanted, Sutter yanking the wood toward himself and cutting.

He'd used variations of this particular tactic on targets before. Strangely enough, it usually only worked on the intelligent ones. It didn't really matter what he was doing. He heard her, guessing she was on the perimeter of the pool, craning her neck. Isobet was smart, and because she was smart, she was curious, and because she was curious, sometimes she was stupid. He grinned again, nothing she could see.

Cutting a single piece short, he began sharpening both ends to a point.

"What are you doing, Sutter?" she said.

He didn't answer. He would carve a shallow groove in the center when he was done, but he'd need cordage. He heard her in the deeper water, the only way to him. She was swimming now, the pool too deep to walk where he was, coming quietly and slowly.

He figured there had to be some kind of fish in the water, but he was after a particular one, and he'd just set the hook. She couldn't see past him. Almost there.

He dropped the knife and threw himself backward and toward her, a burst of activity, swimming, arm-over-arm.

Isobet, over halfway across the deep pool, had been overly confident because she knew she was faster than he was. She shrieked, getting herself turned around, but she was swimming, and his arms were longer. Diving under, her butt came up, Isobet trying to put on speed, but he got hold of her. Pulling her to himself, he held on, a warm and soft, naked, struggling, pretty little water animal.

She was trying to tread water and fend his hands, going under a little, talking to him, mostly just protesting by saying his name and laughing because she was ticklish all over herself, shrieking again. His cock was hard. He dragged her to the shallower portion and got his feet under himself and then she was in trouble. She was short, and he wasn't letting her go, his feet firmly planted while she thrashed.

Sutter rolled her onto her back and spread her legs, bringing her to himself, pulling her legs around him. His arm coming around her waist to support her as his other hand found himself, holding her still as he nudged. She gave an indignant shriek in all her laughing, arching in his hold, wiggling, making him lose it.

Releasing her arms so she had to keep herself afloat, he grabbed her legs again, her thighs, jerking her sharply to him, wrapping her around him and waiting. She thrashed around for a time and then stopped, breathing hard, floating, her hands moving. She looked at him, solemn, that intense stare. He had her now. He smiled at her slowly.

She smiled back, going through him, that sweetness she had, splashing at him with her hand, Sutter turning his face to the side. "What were you making?" she demanded.

He faced her again, liking how her tits floated, her nipples framed by the water. "A gorge fishing hook."

"Is it really a hook?"

"It's not a hooked shape, if that's what you mean," he said, putting his hand under her round ass and groping her, squeezing. "It's a short stick with a string through the center. You sharpen the stick at both ends and cover the whole thing with bait. When the animal swallows it, it goes down long-ways, but when you pull on the string, it comes back crosswise in its throat and strangles it."

"That's awful."

"Hunger is awful. A gorge hook is clever." While he spoke, he was walking her to the depth of water he wanted. She didn't struggle as his arm came around her again, under her, supporting her.

Her knees came up on his sides as he found his angle and pressed, rocking. The way was tight, his hips rocking as she became slick, going slow, holding her still while he worked his way into her. She closed her eyes, her body relaxed, her arms floating, and then she began to make those sounds as he thrust.

"Fuck, Isobet," he breathed, holding her still and supporting her, her legs entirely spread, his hips moving sharply in the water. He leaned down and sucked a jutting nipple.

"Yes," she agreed, and then yelped, her knees coming up entirely, tucking against his shoulders when he tugged with his teeth, nipping.

Straightening, he looked down at where he was entering her, varying his thrusts, long and slow and then sharp stabs. He made a deep noise, reaching down with his hand. She felt his fingers and squirmed, knowing what was coming, his thumb settling on her clit and swiping across the nub repeatedly.

He was too excited, the pleasure sharp, concentrating. She hitched twice and climaxed, crying out sharply, straining on his cock as he slowed everything down to watch her come, feeling all of it. She came like no other woman he'd ever known.

Isobet finally opened her eyes, looking at him as he stilled in her, her face flushed and her eyes heavy, breathing fast. He thrust a little and she winced, sensitive.

He smiled at her, friendly.

"Sutter," she said, seeing it, squirming. "Don't."

She wiggled all over his cock as he thrust, Isobet wincing again. Sutter slowly pulled out and released her so he could catch her again.

Isobet knew it, keeping her eyes on him as she swam away, making for the shore.

He surged after her. She made a small sound and sped up, getting her feet under her and was actually on the bank before he was on her, bringing her down and crawling up her body, Isobet yelling and struggling, turning over trying to get away, her little butt in front of his face.

Isobet fought him, both of them covered in mud now, slippery, both of them panting and grunting. She'd gotten better at grappling. She tried to punch him, Sutter grinning and evading. He finally got her on her back, got himself on top of her, spreading her legs with his knees. He found her and thrust into her, the pleasure instant, capturing her wrists, trapping her.

"I can't," she panted, closing her eyes. "It's too much."

"I know," he said, his pleasure increasing, thrusting harder. He made his arm a bar across her throat to keep her there, not pressing, his elbow planted on the ground and his other hand going between them.

Trying to get away from his fingers, she gave him more, Sutter thrusting deep. He used her slick, polishing. She was making a continuous noise as he humped into her. "Are you sensitive?" he said, getting his arm out of his way, his breathing rough, nuzzling her.

Her heels were planted on either side of him, her thighs shaking. "Yes. Yes, Sutter, really very much."

Their faces were close, his cock being pleasured, that mouth and her eyes. He felt a wave, bending down and kissing her, demanding. Whimpering against his mouth, she looked up at him as he pulled back.