The Hutching Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Knky
Knky
8 Followers

"What? What's wrong?"

"My back!" When she turned around, Mitchy saw what was bothering her. Ants had crawled all over her as she slept, and it seemed as if the entire colony had swarmed her. "Get them off!" She yelled.

"Alright, but hold still!" Mitchy said and started brushing them off her when she stopped jumping. She had to lift her hair so that he could get them all. Every once in a while she would twitch when another would bite her. He tried to hurry, but there were so many. His hands brushed her shoulders, then her upper back. His large hands swept them away from her skin easily as he brushed them across her middle back, her lower back, across the top of her ass...

Slowly, he smoothed his hand from her shoulder to the base of her spine, and he brushed the top of her ass again...

He had to shake his head to clear it. There was still some on the back of her thighs. Mitchy reached down, his fingertips brushed another one away. Two. His hand brushed against her ass. The uncovered part. Oh god, her skin was so soft. He brushed an ant off slower this time. The back of his hand touched her there again.

Were the ants gone? He wondered. He though maybe he saw one. There. Right there, maybe. His fingertips brushed the back of her thigh. So soft...

"Is that all of them?" Lillian asked him.

"Uuuhh..." Mitchy stopped her from turning around, "Hold on, let me check." He stepped back, looked down...He reached out, caressed her thigh slowly. He couldn't breath.

"MITCHY! LILLIAN!"

Mitchy jumped, yanking his hand back as if burned.

"Yeah Tom?" Lillian yelled back at the voice that so scared Mitchy.

"We gotta go now! Ready?"

"Yeah! Coming!" She replied. To Mitchy, she said "Was that all of them?"

He cleared his throat, "Yeah, but you're bit all to hell."

She made a face, "Yeah, it itches really bad." Mitchy froze when she hugged him and thanked him.

"No problem. Maybe we can get you some stuff for those..." He said distractedly.

--------

Mitchy and Lillian (with the help of Mitchy) climbed down the rock and joined Tom as they trekked through the woods and back to their parents. When Mitchy asked Tom about the girls he had walked off with, the younger brother only smiled. The siblings reached their parents, who were already starting to pack, within a couple minutes. Anna was shocked at the state of Lillian's back.

"Oh my! What happened?" She asked her daughter, running her fingertips softly over the itchy red bumps. After Lillian explained the ant attack, Anna nodded thoughtfully, "Well, I suppose when we finish here Dad can drive you to get some cream for those." She was silent for another moment, "Your brothers and I can go back home to set up the last present for you."

Everyone was in agreement and with all of them there to help, the food and presents and everything else was packed and in their father's truck in no time. There were quick goodbyes as everyone went into their respective vehicles; Anna, Mitchy, and Tom in Anna's car, and Mitch and Lillian in Mitch's truck.

Lillian watched from the front seat of the pick-up while the tiny car drove away. She and her father just sat there, and he was making no move to turn on the car. After a minute or two of sitting there in confused silence, Lillian finally turned to her father. He stared out through the window, seemingly deep in thought.

"Dad...?" She said. It seemed to break him from his musing. He looked over at her, startled, like he hadn't even realized she was in the truck with him. Without saying a word, he put his keys into the ignition and started the car. However, he only sat back into his chair, never reaching for the stick shift. He was really making her nervous. What was wrong?

She stared at him for what seemed like forever. Finally, he turned to face her, looked into her eyes for a good while.

"Lilli," He started, quietly, "I noticed you and you brothers disappeared for awhile..." He stopped, whether he was giving her a chance to explain or if he didn't know how to continue, she wasn't sure of. Her face went ashen. Oh god, she thought, he knows we smoked!

"Uhh...oh yeah. They were just, well, they were just showing me a nice place to hang out. It was really nice." Oh god, my brothers are going to kill me.

Her father just looked at her with an imposing lack of expression. That was the worst. She didn't know what was coming next. When he spoke, there was a strange emotion in his voice.

"And that is all? Nothing else?"

Lillian nodded vigorously and felt her face go hot. She was such a terrible liar. Mitch stared at his daughter; he didn't seem to believe her, but he also didn't press it. Instead, he turned the truck to reverse and pulled out of the parking lot. Lillian sighed gratefully. The uncomfortable feeling didn't leave her, however, since her father was silent the entire way to the store. She almost wanted him to yell at her for whatever it was he thought she had done wrong. This was just torture.

They pulled up next to the pharmacy and Mitch offered to go get the anti-itch cream for her. Lillian put the music on while she waited for him and put her heels up on the dashboard.

"Oh crap." She said. Her legs were sunburned. Probably from falling asleep in the sun.

A loud tapping noise next to her scared Lillian silly. She stared out her window with wide eyes only to see her father there, beckoning with his finger for her to open the door. She did so.

"We should put some of this on you right now, before they get too bad." He said. Lillian nodded and got out of the car, taking off her shirt as she did. She still had her bikini top on. Mitch opened the bottle and poured some of the cold cream onto his hands as Lillian turned around. She jumped a little when she felt the cold against the skin on her back, though it relieved the bites almost immediately. He massaged a generous amount into her skin, all over from her shoulders to the base of her spine. Mitch could feel every little red bump, but he also felt that her muscles were relaxing as well.

"Ahhh...Thanks Dad, that feels good." Lillian said happily. It did feel good to get massaged like that. She didn't even realize she was tense. Though she guessed it was from almost getting caught smoking. Mitch's hands slowed for the tiniest of seconds, but he picked back up quickly.

"It's good to know I haven't lost my touch." He said with a laugh. After pulling away and looking at her back to make sure he got them all, he noticed that there were bites on the back of her thighs as well. "Err, you still have some, on the back of your legs. You want me to-?" he started, seeming hesitant.

"Oh no, no, I can get them." Lillian smiled when she turned to face him. Mitch smiled back, and it relieved Lillian to no end that he was no longer in his silent stupor. When he leaned in to hug her, she hugged him back fiercely.

"I hope your enjoying your birthday." He said to her before pulling away. She nodded. Of course she was! He patted her head in a fatherly way and went around the truck to the driver's side. Both of them got in and they were headed back towards home.

Lillian undid her seatbelt and put one of her legs up on the dashboard. She had to pull her skirt back so that she could reach the back of her thighs. When her father saw the position she was in, he seemed shocked.

"Lillian, what on earth are you doing?" He said. She looked at him as if he was an alien speaking in clicks and whistles.

"I'm putting the cream on my legs, of course." She told him.

"O-oh. Right." Mitch stammered.

Lillian ignored the flustered look on her father's face and poured the cream into her hands. After rubbing them together, she reached around her leg so she could get to the back of her thigh and rubbed the cream onto the bites there. Her skirt was getting in the way, so she had to pull it up a little further. It felt so good to rub the cream on her itching bites.

Out of the corner of his eye Mitch saw his daughter, skirt hiked up and rubbing her thighs in a way that made him glad no other male was around. He groaned inwardly, knowing (Like most fathers when their daughter gets to be this age) that he was going to have to bring out the horny-teenage-boy-head-smashing-bat very soon.

"Lillian," He said, grabbing her attention and making her pause from her ministrations, "Has Anna ever talked to you about...you know."

Lillian looked absolutely horrified.

"Yes!" She replied, very quickly. It was the easiest lie she's ever told. Mitch glanced at her, one eyebrow raised. Then he went serious again.

"If you every have any questions or anything, or if anyone ever hurts you...."

"Then I'll come straight to you." She said with a smile. Mitch nodded satisfactorily

The rest of the ride home was uneventful. There was an accident on the freeway that had them back up for a good mile or so and when they finally pulled into the driveway, it was much later than they had anticipated. Anna, Mitchy, and Tom were in the living room watching television when Lillian and her father walked in. They were wearing comfortable house clothes; not the fancy ones they were to wear to the restaurant.

Anna stood when she saw them walk in, "There you are! What took you two so long?"

"There was an accident on 45. It held us back for quite a bit." Mitch answered his wife.

"Oh, well that's unfortunate. We won't be able to go to the restaurant tonight," Anna turned to her daughter apologetically, "They closed about an hour ago. I promise we will go tomorrow, though." Lillian nodded, somewhat disheartened. At least they were still going tomorrow.

"You should still try on your dress." Her mother suggested, "I would like to see if it fits."

"That's a great idea!" Lillian said. Anna smiled and searched through a bag sitting on the table. She pulled out the red dress along with the necklace from her father and the earrings. Lillian bounded up the stairs and into her bathroom, quickly losing the bikini and putting the dress on in it's place. It fit her seamlessly, hugging to every curve in a flattering way from her shoulders to her mid-thigh. With the necklace and earrings on, she made quite the reflection in the mirror. Instead of the lumpy teenager she was used to seeing, there was an alluring woman staring back at her. Lillian walked towards the mirror, watching her hips swing as she did. Then she turned around and walked away from her reflection, glancing down at her bottom and watching it swing from side to side as she now strutted along. She giggled.

Foregoing looking for either bra or panties (It was only family, anyway), Lillian hurriedly returned to the living room, making sure to slow down just outside of it so she didn't seem too excited. After fixing her hair and fixing any creases in the dress, she entered the living room, feeling quite the lady.

Mitchy and Tom stared at her, unnaturally quiet. Her mother beamed at her, and her father actually stood up from where he had sat. It was quiet for a good moment.

Tom spoke first, almost in a whisper, "You look..."

"You're beautiful!" Anna exclaimed. She walked over to Lillian and twirled her around, making the hem of the dress flare up and out. When she faced them again, Mitchy had turned back to the T.V, seemingly bored, Tom was smiling every so slightly, and her father was looking at her mother.

"So, do I get my last present yet?" Lillian asked. She had been waiting for this one all day and it was getting painful waiting longer.

"Of course! I'd actually almost forgotten about that." Anna said, laughing as she led her daughter upstairs. The men trailed behind them. Apparently they all wanted to see her reaction, Lillian guessed. When they were all outside Lillian's room, Anna covered her daughter's eyes.

"Are you ready, sweety?" Her mother asked.

"Always!" Lillian replied.

Lillian heard her door open and she was led into the room. When Anna removed her hands, Lillian gasped. Where her old twin bed used to be there now sat a huge canopied king sized one. It was adorned with dark red satin sheets and bright white pillows and the canopy was a sheer gold that glittered in a newly placed dimmer light. The headboard was exquisitely carved, dark mahogany wood. In other words, it was perfect.

"I love it!" Lillian managed to squeak out. She turned to her family, who smiled at her expression. She hugged each of them in turn. "Thank you all, so much!" Trying so hard to restrain herself, Lillian just managed not to run and jump onto the bed like a little kid. Instead, she walked over, somewhat shakily. She couldn't stop herself from stretching out on it however, or from rolling back and forth over the soft sheets. After she had enough of that, she turned onto her back and stretched one last time. When she looked over at her doorway, everyone had left. With the exception of her father.

Mitch smiled when Lillian looked at him with a look of such comfort and happiness. He invited himself in and pulled the canopy away so that he could sit on the edge of her bed. He ran his hand over the sheets.

"How is your back?" He asked her.

Lillian hesitated for a moment before answering, "Good, I suppose." She said.

"Oh? You suppose."

"Well," She sounded sly, "I could go for another massage." She laughed at the exasperated look on her father's face.

"I bet you could." He said.

"It would be very appreciated. Not to mention it would be a great way to end my birthday." Lillian turned to lay on her stomach, as if her father had already agreed to give her one. Mitch just laughed and gave in.

He put his hands onto her back and began to knead the muscles he felt there. When he started, he noticed Lillian close her eyes and sigh contentedly, relaxing under his touch. Her arms rested above her head, leaving him unhindered as he rubbed his palms over her back. He could feel the dress bunch up under his hands each time he squeezed.

Mitch's eyes roamed across the bed, across the room, and, in the end, returned to his daughter. Her head lay on the pillow, black hair fanned. There was a flush to her cheeks from being in the sun all day. Her shoulders were mostly bare in this dress. He let his hands brush across the bare skin there. She was warm. His eyes roamed down and he noticed that the dress clung to her, from her ribs to the curve of her hips. Mitch's hands followed his eyes, running along the sides of her waist to her hips. Much like an hourglass, he thought.

His eyes and his hands didn't stop there. He noticed the way the dress outlined the dip in her lower back, the way the dress creased between.... It took him a moment to realize where his eyes rested; how they ate up the sight of the dress resting against the ample cheeks of his daughter's ass. He only just stopped his hands from wandering too far down. Instead, he let them roam upward again and this time he noticed the hem of her dress, normally at her mid-thigh, was slowly rising each time his hands moved upward. He couldn't stop watching. And he couldn't stop his hands.

Inch by inch, he watched the hem crawl upward. His hands were moving a little faster, perhaps rubbing her back a little firmer. Such soft, thick thighs....His breath quickened. Another inch of skin....

His hands shook, now. He rubbed upward again, then pulled away-it was too much. Lillian moaned questioningly, sounding far off. She was in a daze.

Mitch reached out, placing his hands on the back of her thighs so very lightly. His green eyes stared at the skin revealed by that amazing dress. He could just see the curve of her ass...his daughter's...if her legs were spread at all, he'd be able to see...

He squeezed her thighs, rubbed them slightly. By now, his hands were shaking, but he couldn't stop. His thumbs rubbed little circles on the inner part of her thighs. With each little circle, his hand would inch up slowly, so excruciatingly slowly. He reached up, just a little more, and very slightly pulled her legs apart.

"Oh god." He whispered. There were no panties. Mitch couldn't move; didn't trust himself to. He sat there, staring at his daughter in a way no father should.

He couldn't breath. His hands slipped upward, slowly. Slowly.... His thumbs touched her. She was so hot there. The touch was so light, Lillian didn't even seem to notice. Not in the daze she was in.

How long could he sit here like this? Eternity?

His thumbs started moving again, little circles against those lips. Oh yes, they were thick, too. Mitch let out a shaky breath and he moved his hands up again. His fingers caressed her under the dress and his thumbs...his thumbs slipped into her. He had only a second to enjoy the hot, sweet feeling of his daughter before she jumped up and stared at him in utter shock, pulling her legs up close to her chest.

"Dad!" She yelled, breathless.

Mitch looked down at his thumbs. They were glistening and wet. His lips moved before he even knew he wanted to say something.

"Mitch. Call me Mitch." He looked up at her.

Lillian looked at her father, into his eyes. He looked hungry.

"Dad..." She began, but stopped when he reached out and grabbed her feet to pull her to him. Her dress rode up as she was dragged across the bed and her father's eyes watched intently as more and more of her was revealed to him. Before she knew it, she was sitting with her legs spread, directly in front of her father.

"I said, call me Mitch." He whispered heatedly. His hands rested on her legs, keeping them apart as he stared at her. She could almost feel his eyes on her. They took in everything, from her heaving breasts pressing against her flimsy dress down to the most sweetest place. His hands squeezed her legs as he stared there. She shaved. Maybe not so innocent after all.

Mitch let his hands roam up his daughter's leg. As he got closer to those thick lips, the quicker his breath came. He had yet to blink, and not once did he think to stop. When his fingertips touched her there he could not help but moan. He slipped his fingers between her lips and pulled them apart.

"M-Mitch!" She whimpered. He looked up at her, into her eyes, and slid his finger into her. Lillian gasped, her eyes going wide. Mitch twisted his finger inside his daughter, pressing it in deep. She was so hot. And tight. He slid another one in, and the moan she gave made him groan with the hunger he felt. He sounded feral.

Bringing his other hand up, he pushed against her shoulder so that she would lay back against the pillow. His fingers moved in and out of her pussy as his free hand lifted her dress up and over her breasts; his daughter's body was open to his ravenous eyes. And hands.

"Lillian..." He breathed. He'd never thought he'd see her like this, naked, flushed, and with his fingers inside her. Lillian looked up at him, eyes half-closed, a look of nervousness still on her face. Mitch pulled his fingers out of her and put them to his lips. Her smell was intoxicating. Her taste was...

He moaned. He knew what he wanted now. Mitch got on his knees before her and leaned down to press his lips against her stomach. Lillian's breath caught in her throat. His lips trailed down her stomach, over her belly button, further and further down, so slowly. He put his hands on her inner thighs and pushed them apart, watching her pussy lips part as he did. Then he leaned forward, pressing his tongue to his daughter's clit.

Her back arched and she grasped at the sheets when her father put his mouth there. She couldn't breath, couldn't think, as his tongue teased her in ways she could never have imagined. Mitch flicked his tongue over her clit, over and over, before he sucked it lightly. She gave him such a satisfying moan when he did. It wasn't enough for him. His tongue left her clit, and he teased her lips before he slipped it between them and into her tight pussy. Tasting her was like nothing else. Hearing her moan his name was quenching a thirst he didn't even know he had. His nosed rubbed against her pussy as he slid his tongue in and out of her.

Knky
Knky
8 Followers