The Hybrid Experiment

Story Info
Alien Hybrid Alpha's mission is to find a suitable human man.
3.2k words
4.4
3.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Innuids have been studying intelligent life throughout the galaxy cluster for thousands of millennia. It was only relatively recently that they began following the rise of humans on the planet known as Earth almost since the beginning. The initial probing of the humans decades ago had yielded positive results and thus it came to be time for the next stage of experimentation.

They employed the use of hybrids, genetic combinations of the Innuid and native species grown via an accelerated incubation process, to study the neuroanatomical sexual and physiological response cycles and assess for potential crossbreeding, domestication or assimilation.

The Human/Innuid Hybrid was the first of its kind, a genetic prototype with an earthling female base structure blended with the advanced biochemistry of the Innuid and organic dendrimers. This 'Alpha' would awaken in near Earth orbit aboard a cloaked science vessel equipped with everything she would need to conduct experimentation.

The subservient grays had already been conducting surveillance of the planet and had identified then captured the first batch of test subjects.

A sampling of four heterosexual male gendered earthlings had been abducted in secret from the planet's surface and confined within the Hybrid's science vessel. The ship's interior was oxygen rich and configured with artificial gravity to provide the best environment for conducting the experiment.

Each of the test subjects was restrained in enclosed cells along the walls of the lab. They had been injected with drugs that rendered them unconscious and induced temporary amnesia to facilitate their willing participation in the testing.

A vapor was released in their cells causing them to slowly awake. As they became alert, they glanced about the strange new environment and struggled in their restraints. Their cell doors suddenly slid up into the ceiling but their legs and arms remained bound. They looked out into an extraterrestrial lab filled with exotic equipment and gadgetry.

The main portal to the lab slid open. The men looked on as the hybrid entered the chamber.

She was breathtaking. The hybrid had the naked form of a hard bodied athletic female in her prime, about twenty years old, slender but curvy with purple skin that emitted a thin layer of oil, a genetic trait side effect inherited from the Innuid resulting from an adaptation to the extreme cold on their home planet. She had long bright purple hair that was slicked back and wet.

The men were at once both fearful and excited. Being restrained, in an alien environment with no memory of who they were or how they had come to be here was very unsettling. On the other hand, the hybrid's sexual appearance and sensual movements were causing them to become aroused.

The interior lights of the alien laboratory illuminated the hybrid's varnished sparkly oiled skin while she slowly navigated around the room. Seeking to further elicit a response in the human men, she posed around the room, leaning her perfectly toned ass against control panels and rubbing her large breasts on rubber toggles and knobs.

The hybrid next walked over to the wall of devices. She grabbed a pink-tinted beaded clear plastic four inch curved probe and walked over to the examination station. All of the alien furniture was soft but firm, upholstered with shiny rayon-like fabric colored shades of green, purple and blue that nicely complemented her extraterrestrial tones.

The first task in the experiment was to verify that the equipment was functioning properly. Being naked, all of her holes were available for probing.

She stood in front of a giant dark purple ottoman. There were several control panels around it with switches and dials of various sizes. In the center of the ottoman was a mount with a rubberized connection point. She got onto the ottoman and locked the probe attachment onto the mount. Next, she flicked a switch on one of the panels and the probe began to vibrate.

She squatted down, leaned back onto her hands and pushed her hips forward. She spread her legs and lightly touched her moist purple pussy lips to the buzzing probe, the tiny bumps on its surface starting to get coated with a blue film.

The men's eyes grew wide. The initial fear they had experienced was receding now, and being replaced by wonder and desire at what they were seeing happen right in front of them.

More testing had to be done. She flipped over onto all fours and slowly backed her ass up toward the pleasure stick. She rubbed the slippery tip onto her biologically human clitoris, then rose backwards bringing the very top end of it inside. Now it was time for the probing to begin.

She roughly rubbed herself as she rode the dildo deeper and deeper, her oily erect blue alien nipples were fully aroused. She reached her hand toward a large metal switch. She pushed it into the on position.

The mount at the center began to rise up from the ottoman until it locked into place about a foot above the padding, which had formed into a curved hump around the still vibrating rod.

The Hybrid moaned, the previously stoic alien all of a sudden began urgently working various dials on the panels that controlled speed, angle, direction, rotation and thrust of the erotic extraterrestrial fucksaddle. She found the perfect location for the beaded dildo inside her human anatomy's most erogenous spot while simultaneously applying pressure to her external erogenous zones with the vibrating ridge of the rubber mount.

She came over and over again, writhing and shaking with pleasure.

When she was finally done, the hybrid pulled herself up and off of the device. Thin syrupy strands of translucent blue goo oozed out of her hole, hanging like little ropes tied to the used fucktoy. The saddle, mount, dildo and surface of the ottoman were covered in the blue oily substance. She powered down the motors and switched the vibrator off.

She flicked another switch and the mens' restraints unclasped open. They were free now.

Steven, the most aroused of the group, immediately began masturbating. He moaned quietly as ejaculated onto the lab floor in front of him.

Suddenly, he clutched his neck as a dart was shot into him from a turret in the ceiling. He collapsed on the floor. Small gray aliens emerged from a side portal, skittering about then hauling him away.

The little gray humanoids with big hairless heads and large, black eyes. They had been domesticated by the Innuid long ago to serve as assistants for their research endeavors. They did all the initial scouting for this quadrant of space, and now were assisting the Innuid hybrid on this next stage.

The hybrid started to speak in the guttural alien tongue on the Innuid that the human men could not understand, but quickly a synthetic voice spoke from an alien sound system, translating the words in real time.

"You are not here for yourselves. You are here for me."

For test subject Bill, this was too much and the fear replaced desire.

"Please! Please!" Bill kept crying over again, chanting in the hopes that somehow this nightmare would end. He was darted and hauled away just as Steven before him.

This left two remaining test subjects, Hector and Jason.

"You," she intoned as translated by the lab speakers, pointing at Hector. "Come here."

Hector showed promise. He had an erection which was a good start. Jason looked on, curious as to what lay in store for his fellow captive.

"Begin sexual intercourse," instructed the hybrid, laying back on a piece of furniture that looked like a curved chaise lounge chair.

Hector happily did as he was told, quickly humping away.

"Damn girl, you got that tight alien coño," he said, then promptly ejaculated.

"Unsatisfactory," reported the disappointed hybrid.

Hector got the dart and escorted out of the lab. She grabbed a sophisticated piece of equipment that quickly cleaned all remnants of Hector's ejaculate from the interior and exterior body for evaluation. The first round of experimentation was not going well.

Jason was the last of the captives. He evaluated the situation that he was in. He had no recollection of who he had been back on the Earth's surface. If he could recall, he would know that he was a charismatic young man who made fast friends and a talented lover of beautiful women with a thirst for adventure. He didn't know any of that, but he was who he was, all the way in his bones.

"What's your name?" asked Jason.

"I am Alpha," said the disconnected synthetic voice emanating from a hidden spaceship sound system over the sound of the hybrid's voice speaking in its native Innuid tongue.

"And what are we doing here Alpha?"

The hybrid looked the last subject up and down. He was in fine shape. He was in the best shape of all the men, with rock hard abs and wide shoulders. His obliques met his transversus abdominis muscles forming a V shape down to his penis, which while only semi erect, was already quite large. It was possible that things could yet be turned around.

"The Innuid are conducting experimentation and analysis of neuroanatomical sexual and physiological response cycles in earthlings," she responded.

Jason paused for a moment. "So you're learning how to fuck?"

"Yes," responded Alpha's Innuid language processors after evaluating the question.

"Ok well then you're doing it all wrong," said Jason.

"Explain," Alpha prompted.

"So the intro routine was very sexy, I will give you that," Jason admitted, "but all these little gray motherfuckers running around are a real turn off."

"The Claymites have been domesticated to serve the..."

"Whatever," Jason dismissed, "and this 'begin sexual intercourse', what the hell is that? Nobody talks like that. We need to set the mood a little, you know?"

"I do not know," Alpha replied flatly.

"Okay, well that's all right. I'll get us started with a little chit chat. What about you? How's your night going?" he asked.

"Thus far the subjects have been suboptimal," Alpha said, expressing her disappointment.

"Yeah, I noticed that," Jason said. "Your problem is that you are treating this like a lab experiment."

"This is a lab experiment," she stated flatly.

"Ok sure," he said, "but it isn't working. You want it to work, we've gotta loosen up a little bit here."

"We have several loosening probes at our disposal," she offered.

"Haha, I'm sure you do but that's not what I meant," Jason corrected. "We need to make this fun. Like earlier riding that big vibrating dildo thing, how was that for you?"

"It was highly enjoyable," Alpha responded, displaying a slight smile on her normally expressionless face.

"Okay, there you go!" he replied, "now we're getting somewhere. So look, when I was watching you experience that pleasure, it got me excited."

"Why?" she asked, trying to understand the motivations behind human neurological behavior.

"Hmmm, that's hard to explain. Probably best to show you. Here's a plan. First, I'm going to give you pleasure. Then you're going to give me pleasure. And then, when we're all hot and bothered, we're going to get each other off. What do you say?"

Alpha blinked. She was a hybrid prototype, the first of her kind to be melded with human genetic encoding. This was her mission and objective. She should be the one giving orders yet something about this human was very enticing. Was her human biology playing tricks in her mind? She was confused, but excited.

"I would like that," Alpha replied.

"Come here," he said, bringing her close. He went in for a kiss but she just stared at him.

"You came here to analyze human sex stuff and you don't even know what a kiss is?" Jason asked incredulously.

"The mouth is purposed for caloric consumption," Alpha replied.

"Well yeah, but uh... Okay, just watch what I do and do it back to me," Jason said then leaned in, reinitiating the kiss.

This time Alpha's lips met his, and then their tongues intertwined. Jason put his hands on her waist pulling her closer and she in turn did the same to him.

"That's it," he said, "we are about to have some optimal results here Alpha, I guarantee it."

"Yes, this is progressing well," Alpha agreed.

"Okay, now just relax and let me take care of you," Jason said, kissing her neck. Alpha looked at him, not quite understanding why the color of his eyes, flashy smile and shape of his muscular frame was so appealing to her.

Jason worked his way down from Alpha's neck to her breasts, finding her nipples to be already aroused as he teased and flicked them with his tongue. The oily surface of her body was warm and tingly. She tasted sweet, like forbidden fruit. She didn't understand why his tongue's movement upon her nipples were causing her vagina to become stimulated, but she did find it quite likable.

Jason moved her backward toward the ottoman-like piece of laboratory furniture and sat her down upon it. He positioned her to recline backward then spread her legs open. Alpha felt his warm human breath on her labia and became even more excited. Jason spread her cunt lips apart, bringing forth her sensitized clitoris. He slowly brought his tongue up and across Alpha's pleasure center.

"Oh that is most delightful," she remarked as translated through the spaceship's language processing system and out the laboratory speakers.

Jason continued to slowly escalate the movement of his tongue on the alien hybrid clitoris. He inserted two of his fingers and began thudding them against her g-spot.

"I am reaching orgasm. I have attained orgasm," the detached voice commented. Jason could hear her Innuid intonations beneath the sound of the translation speaker, and it sounded like she was shaking a bit.

"I'm glad. Getting you off is turning me on," he pointed out. It was true, he was fully erect.

"You have given me pleasure with your mouth, so now I shall give you pleasure with mine," she stated, understanding the plan.

Jason stood up and Alpha brought her face in front of his large erection.

"Your phallus is well above the average size for a human," she commented.

"Thanks Alpha," he replied. "And hey next time you get off, try to say something like 'Oh my god, I'm coming' or just scream fuck a bunch of times. You know, just let it out and enjoy."

"Recommendation accepted," she replied, starting to teasingly flick her tongue on his shaft.

"Hey Alpha, that's nice and all," Jason said, wanting to give helpful feedback, "but mine is way bigger than yours. You'll want to put that whole thing in your mouth and even work it with your hands a bit."

Alpha opened her mouth wide and immediately took Jason's entire large girthy cock deep into her throat, her tongue sticking out and licked his balls.

"Holy shit!" Jason exclaimed, wondering how his quite large penis was able to be so far down her throat passage. "How are you doing that?"

Alpha took that as a direction to give a demonstration, so she went back and forth repeatedly and rhythmically deep throating Jason's stiff dick into and out of her mouth and throat.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed as he received the best blow job of his life, though he currently had no memory of any others.

"Okay okay," Jason said, stopping her. "That is amazing but time for the next stage."

"Where we get each other off," she repeated the plan from earlier.

"That's right, time to get a breakthrough with this experiment," Jason confirmed then looked around the lab. He found a curvy piece of lab furniture that he could lay on.

"Let's start out with you riding me like you did on that probe," he suggested.

"Very well," Alpha said.

"Now, start out nice and slow okay," Jason advised.

The curved couch was the perfect height for her to stand on top of him. She hovered over his stiff erection, which was pointing straight up at the ceiling of the lab. Though her exterior skin was azurian blue, Jason could now see that her interior was pink like that of a human. He watched as she slowly lowered her glistening wetness onto his stiff erection. His purply pink bulbous head infiltrated her. She was tight, wet and warm.

She lowered further down his shaft. Jason began to notice a pleasant tingling feeling on his dick, like nothing he'd ever felt before.

"Fuck you feel good," he said, pushing his hips up toward her. The blue oil she secreted from her skin was getting onto his lap and her ass made a slapping sound as it smacked down on his thighs.

Alpha dropped all the way down, and felt all of Jason inside of her. She began to grind and flex, thudding his rock hard fuckpole against her earthling body's interior pleasure center.

"Oh my god, I'm coming!" the synthetic voice declared loudly as she climaxed. "Fuck!"

Jason pulled himself out just before he started to orgasm. Precum was dripping out the top of his throbbing fuckrod. He wasn't ready for this to be over yet.

"Here's one more thing, I want to show you how it feels from behind. I think you'll like it," he recommended, taking her hands and guiding her. "Put your hands down here, and lift your butt up for me."

Alpha had a nice ass, that was for sure, Jason thought to himself.

"If you want me to slow down or go faster or harder, just let me know," Jason said as he spread her ass cheeks apart and guided his fully engorged cock back into her pussy.

"Oh goddamn you feel amazing," Jason said, sliding himself in once again. He started slowly.

"This is an optimal physical arrangement," noted Alpha, pushing her ass back into him as he drove himself forward.

"Harder," she said.

Jason cupped her ass cheeks in his hands, grabbing them like handles to pull her towards him as he plunged himself forcefully into her.

"Fuck!" she said, enjoying it.

"Faster," she then demanded.

There was no stopping it now, he gripped her ass tightly and rammed her again with full force, his balls slapping into her clit as he pounded her.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum!" she blurted out.

"Oh god me too!" said Jason as the rush of the impending climax was reaching its crescendo inside of him.

"Harder!" she chanted with his every thrust. His big cock started spasming, releasing a jet of cum into her with every deep lunge.

Eventually, he stopped thrusting, out of breath and spent of energy.

"Holy fuck, that was incredible," he said. "Your pussy is fucking magic. I could probably go aga..."

PFT! The dart shot him in the back and he collapsed in a heap. The little gray alien assistants returned.

"Put this one back in the cell," commanded the hybrid. "He is a suitable candidate for the next round."

Alpha was happy. The first batch had not started off well, but now she was ahead of schedule. Not only could she proceed with stage two, but this human, this Jason, was quite enjoyable. She liked the way he made her body feel, but there was more than that.

Had he awakened some human aspect of her being? Alpha wasn't sure, but looked forward to finding out.

****

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it. I welcome any feedback you have.