The Hypnosis Spa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was it... She was his mother and she was his grandmother...but that was okay. Mike smiled and nodded.

"Of course, they are."

Trevis too smiled at his daughters, the family relation impossible for even him to ignore in the cut of their cheekbones, his lighter hair the spitting image of theirs, even if his daughters wore it long. Yet they did not look up at the man that they suddenly realised was their father with anything other than adoration, Ashley on her knees slurping his cock up into her mouth as she moaned around him, all for his attention. It was attention too that he was so very willing to give, running his fingers through her hair over and over again as she sucked his shaft into her mouth, tongue swirling around the head and pressing up the underside. She tried so very hard to please him, the sweet thing, but it was only the hot wetness of her mouth that he really needed and nothing more than that. Simply put, there was nothing at all that either of his daughters could do to not please him.

So, everyone knew that they were fucking family members but the mind control was such that they continued on with their liaison and bid one another good night, the two groups not seeing the connection between them. But that was all as it was meant to be, everyone coming together for kinkily lustful pleasures and then dispersing once more to their own private quarters - if they could even be considered private at all when shared with such a group.

One thing, however, was certain: the meeting in the bathroom had made it a night to remember!

12