The Ice Queen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Will you be back tomorrow night? I'm working again."

"Probably not. The workshop ends at noon tomorrow. I should be getting back home."

Toni just looked at me for a few seconds, and then put her hand on my arm.

"Is there some way I could convince you to stay another night?"

I wasn't sure if I was hearing what she said, or trying to believe she'd said what I wanted to hear.

"I don't know. Do you have something in mind?"

Toni stroked my arm, and leaned close to me. Her voice was so soft I almost didn't hear her over the noise in the bar.

"Remember when Jeremy told you I needed it?"

"Yes."

"I do...I really do...but not with him or any of those guys. Tonight, I need it with you."

It felt a little shabby, really, taking Toni to my hotel room. I'd saved my company a little money on the cheap place because all I was going to do was sleep there. She deserved more, but she didn't seem to mind.

I locked the door and turned to see her looking at me and smiling. Then, she put her arms around my neck, pressed her soft breasts into my chest, and kissed me.

It wasn't just a kiss. I could feel Toni's desire in the way her open lips softly touched mine and in the way she moved them slightly. I'd thought kissing like that was gone for me forever. It was without thinking I put one arm around her waist, and stroked the side of her flattened breast with the other.

Toni eased away slightly, looked up and smiled.

"I guess that means you like me."

I stroked her side and then cupped her hips with both hands.

"I think you could say that."

Toni kissed me softly again, and then looked up and grinned.

"I like you too. So what should we do about it?"

"It's been a while, but if I remember right, we're wearing way too many clothes."

Toni smiled.

"Think you could fix that?"

The zipper on the back of her dress was easy, and when she shrugged her shoulders, it fell in a puddle of soft black at her feet. I had to stop and stare because what I saw kept me from doing anything else.

Toni's black bra held her big breasts in an embrace that cause the cleavage I'd stared at when I first saw her that night. The cups were nearly transparent. Her nipples were plainly visible, two round, beautiful nubs sitting sensuously on the dark pink of her nipple beds. Just seeing that would have made me want her. The tiny little thong panty was just transparent mesh. Toni was shaved, and the small slit between her thighs showed plainly through the panties.

Toni started to unbutton my shirt, and then stopped and giggled.

"You're staring at me again."

"You uh...you almost didn't wear panties tonight."

Toni unbuttoned the last button, pulled the shirt open, and then stroked my bare chest. She purred softly.

"I hoped you'd like them. They're small enough they won't get in the way, like Ralph said."

"You won't mind if I do what Ralph wanted to do, will you?"

Toni reached for my belt buckle.

"If you don't, I'll be really disappointed."

Lying there on her side on my bed, Toni looked like sex aching to happen. Her hips rose a little from her soft thighs, and the dipped down to her waist, a soft, smooth waist I was stroking at that moment. From where my hand was enjoying the feeling of her soft skin, that waist led to her large, round breasts. One rested easily upon the other, and her nipples beckoned my fingers and lips.

I kissed her and cupped her hip. Toni put one arm around my back and put her silky thigh over my legs. When she snuggled close, I felt her soft lips pressing against my thigh.

Every fiber in my body tingled when I slipped my hand from her hip to her breast. Toni caught her breath when I stroked the side, then eased away from me a little. My gentle squeeze brought a smile to her face.

"Are you always this gentle?"

"Usually. Why?"

"It's nice not having my boob grabbed like some guys seem to think girls want."

I stroked a fingertip down over Toni's nipple and felt it tighten a little.

"I don't have a lot of experience, but I thought most women liked gentle."

I pushed Toni's nipple down and let it pop back up. Her voice was a soft purr.

"Mmm. I do. I like that a lot.

I cupped Toni's butt cheek again, pulled gently, and stroked a fingertip down the soft separation.

"You like it gentle here too?"

Toni shivered as I stroked her crack again, and then chuckled.

"Yeah...I really like that."

My hand slipped around her cheek and between her thighs. Soft lips met my fingertips, soft lips just a little puffy and with the little ripples that made me want to savor what I knew would be wonderful.

"And here?"

Toni caught her breath as my fingertip slipped over the rippled surface of her lips.

"Mmmm...especially there."

Gently, I eased Toni onto her back, and then knelt between her upraised thighs. For a while, I tried to go slow by softly stroking her inner thighs from her knees to almost touching her soft lips, but I couldn't keep that up for long. For the first time in a long time, I was touching a very sensuous woman who really wanted to be touched, and the feeling was overwhelmingly erotic. My instincts were telling me to take her, to take her right then, plunging my stiff cock through those soft lips and pumping away until I spent. My mind said Toni deserved better.

Toni was all soft ripples and wetness under my tongue. At first, I just licked the edges of her slender outer lips. She was tart and moist and as the ripples of her lips flowed around my tongue, she opened herself a little more. My tongue found her entrance and pushed in. Toni moaned and I felt her hands stroking my head as she murmured, "mmmm...I'd almost forgotten."

My hands stroking her breasts caused another moan, and my fingertips, a sharp rocking of Toni's hips when they lightly pinched her nipples. She squeezed my face between her thighs a little then, but opened herself when my tongue found her clit. She gasped and stroked my head again.

"Yessss...ohhhh yesssss."

Waiting was both difficult and exquisite torture for me. Toni was probably as ready as was I, but the sound of her moans and the movement of her body were exciting me more than anything had in years, and I didn't want that to stop. I think Toni didn't want to rush things either. From time to time, she would rock her hips, gasp, and then push me gently away for a few seconds. Then, her soft hands would pull my face back between her silky-soft thighs. Only when she gasped as my tongue slowly rasped over her swollen clit and then whispered, "I want you now", did I go further.

Her arms went around my back as I searched for her entrance with my rigid cock. I found it, all slippery wetness and warmth against my cock head and pushed in slowly. Her hands slipped down my body as far as she could reach, and pulled at me to go deeper. As my cock sank into Toni's warmth, she sighed and then chuckled.

"You're being gentle again."

"Well, you're pretty snug. I didn't want to hurt you."

"Mmmm....I don't think you have to worry about hurting me. You're definitely not hurting me now."

"It feels pretty good on this end too."

I felt a tightening around my embedded cock, and then heard Toni's whisper.

"That feel pretty good too?"

I kissed Toni softly on her lips, then whispered back.

"Not just good, fantastic."

And she was fantastic. I don't know if it was my need, or hers, or maybe a combination of both. What I do know is Toni was that combination of raw desire and quiet sensuality that has always been my fantasy, but has always eluded me. She wasn't aggressive, really, but as I lay there with my chest lightly pressing her heavy breasts, she kept milking my cock with that tight ring just inside her soft lips.

That milking didn't last for long; I couldn't just hold still and let her keep doing it. My strokes began slow and deep, because I didn't know what Toni liked the most. Occasionally, I'd pull out until the rim of my cock head sort of stopped at that snug little ring of muscle, and then make little short strokes right there, letting my cock head stretch that ring over and over. Toni seemed to like that a lot. The second time I did it, I felt her nails rake my back, and the third time, she murmured, "Yessss...that's so nice..."

Toni let one hand slide down my arm, and then pulled my hand to her right breast. The little catch in her breathing when I stroked her taut nipple was almost as erotic as feeling the rubbery nub sliding under my fingertip. A tentative little pinch made Toni rock her hips up a little and gasp. I felt her nails pressing into my back when I gently rolled her nipple between my thumb and finger, and a little moan slipped from her throat.

"Mmmmm...more, not so gentle, now."

What I thought was not so gentle set Toni's hips to meeting every stroke I made, and I felt her hands moving down to my ass. Soon, they were pulling my strokes into her thrusting hips, and thrusting wasn't the only thing Toni was doing. She had a way of rocking her hips just when my cock bottomed out that was causing some really, really exquisite sensations in my cock head, so exquisite I wasn't going to last very much longer.

I kissed her, and then nuzzled her ear lobe.

"Slow down, Toni. I want you to be there when I am."

Toni moaned and rocked her hips up a little harder on that stroke.

"I can't slow down. I'm....Oh God...just don't slow down and...spank me."

"Spank you?"

"Yesss...spank me."

Three more strokes into her wet, clasping warmth and two rather sharp swats to her right ass cheek was all it took. I felt the surge building after two strokes, and right after the third, there was no way to even slow down, much less stop. I smacked Toni's ass and then rammed my cock in deep just as the first spurt of seed raced out the end. Toni pushed back at the same time and cried out. I pulled back out a little, smacked her soft cheek again, and started back inside her, but Toni beat me. She gasped, then started to pant, and her body slammed into mine with enough strength to lift us both up a little. In the process, the sensations of my second and third spurts were heightened by Toni's cries and by the shaking of her body.

She started to giggle as she eased back down on the bed.

"Wow...that was...that was great."

At the pulling of her soft hands, I eased my body down on top of Toni.

'I know. Are you always this good?"

Toni chuckled.

"I don't know. Are you?"

"Up until this point, I don't think I was. You uh...you're pretty special. I think that had a lot to do with it."

Toni stroked my back.

"No man ever called me special before. You think I really am?"

I kissed Toni softly.

"We wouldn't have done what we just did if I didn't think so."

"Am I special enough to spend the night?"

I didn't answer her at first. There were too many thoughts running through my head.

Sex with her had been fantastic, but I was old enough to separate that from reality. Toni was so young, and yet she didn't seem to be concerned by the difference in our ages. Maybe that was just because she did need to be touched, to reach that pinnacle of arousal and then fall off the edge into an orgasm. No, if that was all she wanted, any number of men would have been happy to do that, maybe not the ones at the Sundowner, but she wouldn't have to look very hard in other places. It felt so right, but maybe "right" was just knowing she'd not just given herself to me, but had wanted me to take her. Toni's sigh and trembling voice broke my concentration.

"I guess I'm not that special after all."

I squeezed her breast and kissed her again.

"Toni, it's not you. I've not met anyone like you, ever. You are special to me. I just don't know if I'm really right for you. I'm trying to figure out why me, when you could have any man you wanted. It's my age, I guess."

Toni stroked my back.

"When you work in a bar, and you look like I do, men are always coming on to you and usually they're not very subtle. You didn't tell me how good you are in bed and how much I'd love it. You didn't try to grab my boobs when I got close enough. I saw you looking at me, but you just looked, and you talked to me like ... like we were friends. Age doesn't matter between friends, even if they're more than friends. That's part of the reason."

"And the rest?"

"I don't know. It's just this feeling I have."

"What would your daughter think if she knew you had that feeling?"

"She'd probably think I was a little crazy, but she'd get over it once she got to know you. I could let you meet her if you want."

"I'll tell you in the morning, if you still want to stay."

Toni giggled.

"I want to stay, but you're getting kinda heavy. Maybe we should sleep side by side?"

}{

I'm not sure where we're going yet. The next morning, after making love to Toni again, I bought her breakfast. On my way to the last day of my workshop, I dropped Toni off at The Sundowner and she drove back home. I didn't go home after my workshop. The evening at The Sundowner was great, even though Toni was working. When she got off at three, we went back to my hotel room and had another fantastic night and next morning. The sex was more than I ever hoped to experience. Just being with her was even better.

I've been going back to The Sundowner every Friday night for the last two months. If I knock off work a little early, I can be there by about five, and Toni and I will have dinner together. Then, she'll work her shift while I sit at the bar and people watch. Well, mostly I'll be watching Toni. She likes it that I watch her, and so do I. I think Jeremy and the other guys have figured out something's going on between us, because Toni says they're a little more polite to her.

I found a better hotel that doesn't cost a fortune, and after she clocks out, we go there. We have Friday night, Saturday morning and night, and Sunday morning before I have to head back home. We always talk about "us", because we have a lot to talk about, but that usually comes afterward, when Toni is snuggled up with her big breasts against my chest with her soft thigh draped over my legs.

This weekend, I'm going to meet her daughter, and I hope things go well. If they do, I won't be driving to The Sundowner much longer. I'll just come home from work to Toni and her daughter. If they don't...well, a hundred miles isn't really that far, and maybe once her daughter gets to know me a little better she'll warm up to me. I really hope she does. I would never make Toni choose between us, but I really don't know how I could ever give her up. The Ice Queen of The Sundowner is the Queen of my life now, and she makes me feel like a King. That's a feeling I want to keep forever.

12