The Ice Queen Cometh Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie quickly realized she would have to let Mike bed her again in order to get more pills. Worse things could happen. She liked Mike. But she did not have time just then to think about that.

She needed the extra pills to help her to survive her near constant threat of panic attacks. She drank the margarita Miguel had bought for her, and she waited for the extra pills she had taken to kick in. Sher asked for another margarita.

Jamie checked: her throat was already dry. She wasn't dizzy, but that was a more rare side effect. The pills could be working without her being dizzy, of course. She concluded the extra pills were beginning to kick in. Miguel looked concerned; he had seen her swallow the two pills. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I am now," Jamie said. "The pills are what psychologically allow me to dress like this in public," Jamie continued, gesturing with her hands at her halter top and miniskirt. "I am not used to being so much on display."

Jamie looked around. Something was not right with this club. The male to female ratio was high, but she figured that was often the case. But the women were uniformly pretty, and all were sexy. They were scantily clad, as well. Jamie wondered if many were for hire. She could not put her finger on it, but something was not wholesome.

She excused herself to go to the restroom, mostly so that she could look around. What she found confirmed her fears. There were tables on the edges that had curtains one could draw for privacy. Some were only partially drawn, and behind the curtains she could see a man with a woman in a state of partial undress. Some were already topless, others were even closer to naked.

At one booth, the curtains were completely drawn, and she heard a woman's moans coming from behind the curtains. Jamie did not need much of an imagination to know what was going on. She was in a sex club. She was an innocent, but most of the other women there were whores. Very pretty, classy whores, but whores. They were available for sex, but for a price.

Finding the ladies' room, she entered, and there was a line (of course) for the toilets. Other women in line were talking. Jamie loved to eavesdrop, but here she did not even need to make an effort. Women were describing their "dates" to each other loudly and in brutal terms. She heard animal, Cretan, boor, Vishnu (because of all the arms and hands, she figured), and one she particularly liked: Trump wannabe.

Jamie did her business, returned, and explained to Miguel that Mr. Mason had sent them to a sex club. She would be more comfortable at a normal, nice bar. Could they please leave?

Miguel said, "Of course, Jamie. But the music here is so good, how about a dance or two first, and then we'll barhop, okay?"

Not waiting for an answer, Miguel led Jamie to the dance floor. The music was indeed good, and Jamie loves to dance. They danced up a storm. After three great dances, Jamie forgot about her objections and her desire to leave. She was now relaxed and enjoying herself.

The DJ put on some swing music, and Miguel revealed himself to be accomplished at the swing. He spun Jamie around with his moves. Jamie was drunk, giggling, and enjoying herself. She forgot all about her hyper short skirt which would flare out during her spins. Normally it would reveal her panties to everyone around them, but not that night. Without panties, it revealed both her milky white ass, and her lovely bush barely covering her naked and exposed pussy.

Miguel was enjoying the view and spun her as much as possible. Jamie seemed unaware, and was spinning around and giggling in some kind of drunken delirium. At some point she remembered the nature of her skirt, combined with her lack of panties, and she became horrified. She turned beet red.

In microseconds later, she remembered that she had taken two more of those magical pills, and she mentally shrugged, thinking, "Who cares?" After all, she knew nobody at the club except Miguel, and she had no plans ever to see him again. So everyone could see her pussy. So what? It was just a pussy, right? It's standard equipment on a woman. No big deal.

Am I the woman with the nudity phobia? She thought to herself as Miguel spun her around. God, I love these pills, she thought to herself. Then Miguel had spun her one too many times. All the spinning, combined with the booze, made her much too dizzy. She fell into Miguel, and said, "I'm dizzy. I need to sit down."

Jamie remembered being dizzy was a side effect of the magic pills, along with a dry mouth. She had both side effects. She concluded the pills were working full force at this point.

Miguel led her over to one of the booths with the curtains, alongside the walls. Alarm bells went off in Jamie's head. She knew what was likely to transpire once the curtains were drawn. "Leave the curtains open, Miguel," she said.

Jamie rested, and Miguel brought her some water, and he began to massage her neck. He claimed it would help with her dizziness. She knew this was bullshit, but it did feel nice, so she let him continue the massage. His hands continued, and she had to admit he had talented hands, as they removed all the tenseness of her neck and upper back.

As his hands went down her back. He massaged the muscles between her should blades. It felt amazingly good. Jamie completely relaxed. She barely noticed when he untied the back string of her halter top. His hands slipped around her and massaged her now easily accessible boobs, tweaking the nipples. It felt so sensuous and yummy she softly groaned her appreciation.

He pushed her gently so that she was lying on her stomach on the plush bench seat. His hands now massaged her entire back. He unzipped her skirt and opened it up, exposing her ass, so that now her entire backside was nude. His hands continued to massage her pretty ass, and then continued down to her upper thighs, and later to her calves.

Jamie, who was by now thoroughly drunk, nevertheless began to wonder what on Earth she was letting Miguel do to her? The massage was wonderful, completely relaxing, but she was essentially naked. She was slightly hidden by being below table height, prone on the couch. But nevertheless, she was naked! How she could have let Miguel render her naked?

"Miguel," she said, "You cannot undress me in public like this. I'm not that kind of girl."

Miguel flipped her over and her skirt fell away. He untied the remaining string of her halter top and gently removed it. Jamie had her eyes closed and had lost awareness of her surroundings; she was simply enjoying this hyper sensual massage.

"Miguel, no," Jamie said. "We can't do this."

"Mason said you did this last weekend. He assured me you would like it," Miguel said.

"Well, he was wrong. I am now naked for you, and God knows who else. Now enjoy the view, because it ends here. There will be no sex," Jamie forcefully declared.

"Oh Jamie, Jamie, Jamie. You are such a naïve, pretty young woman. Don't you imagine the deal I made with Bob? He gets my business and I get you. It was a barter, if you will. You're mine tonight," Miguel said, as his eyes continue to roam over her naked body, lying face up on the couch, with her soft bubble butt on his lap.

"Bob cannot swap a secretary for more business. I am a woman, not an object to be bought and sold. Nobody owns me. Sorry, Miguel; I guess there's no deal," Jamie said, mustering a tone of indignation.

"Brave words for a naked sexpot. Brave words, indeed," Miguel said.

"Thank you," Jamie replied, ignoring the sarcasm. "Now let's get dressed and go to a proper nightclub, assuming you still want to do that. Otherwise I can catch a taxi home."

"Bob will be disappointed when I tell him," Miguel said.

"He'll live," Jamie replied.

"He'll be angry with you, for costing him my business. "

"What do you mean?" Jamie asked, becoming nervous.

"Well, sweetheart, I imagine he will fire you and blackball you. You'll never work again as a legal secretary. Probably not even as a secretary. It's a pity, really, I hear you're great at your job; the best there is, I'm told, and that's independent of your amazing looks," Miguel said.

Jamie gazed up at him. She was no longer even aware she was naked, lying prone below him. "Are you saying I have no choice? I have no choice but to "entertain" you?" Jamie said. Jamie spit out the word "entertain."

"Jamie, Jamie. As you said, you are a grown woman. You always have a choice. It's just not much of one. You can continue to have a great time with me, or you can deal with getting fired and lasting unemployment," Miguel said. His voice was kind, sort of paternal. Then he added the kicker: "Besides, you know you want me. And I most definitely want you."

Jamie weakened. "Not here, Miguel. Take me home, then."

"Here. Now," Miguel said. "I like an audience. You do too, I suspect."

"Okay, maybe we can have a little fun together of the type you like. Of the type all men like. But here? In a sex club? In public? I would look like all the call girls here. I'm a legal secretary, not a call girl, Miguel!"

Jamie continued, "If you want sex here, I am sure you can find a very pretty girl right here in the club, right now, willing to oblige you." She realized she might not be too convincing, being naked in the club, lying across Miguel's lap. But still.

Miguel upped the ante as he massaged her breasts, then her stomach. His hands skipped over her private region, jumping to her thighs. The massage climbed up her thighs, focusing in on her sensitive inner thighs.

Miguel's hands got high enough along her thighs to begin occasionally to brush her pussy. Jamie had not given up protesting. Her protests however became weaker and weaker as Miguel's hands worked their magic. Miguel could tell via her tone of voice. The indignation left, the tone softened, and near the end she was mumbling "No" almost incoherently. Jamie knew she had no choice. The lack of a choice turned her on, but she could not admit it, even to herself.

Finally Miguel waited for Jamie's protests, but Jamie was lost in the waves of sensuous pleasure, and her protests had simply stopped. Indeed, instead of protesting, she gave out soft moans whenever Miguel's hands brushed her pussy. She had surrendered. She showed it in her body language, as all her tension evaporated.

Miguel slipped off his pants and his briefs, and let out his erect, throbbing cock. Jamie's eyes were closed, and she was only dimly aware that Miguel was undressing. But she was aware. Of course she was. She kept thinking: I have no choice. She kept getting wetter as she thought that.

Miguel picked up the now naked Jamie. He was sitting on the bench, facing the crowded nightclub, with the curtains wide open. Ironically, Jamie herself had originally requested they be left open, as a kind of protection against exactly this sort of thing happening. He effortlessly lifted the small naked woman into the air, and then gently set her down in his lap, facing him. The nipples of her large breasts brushed up against his shirt.

He kissed her, and fondled her breasts as they kissed. Jamie put her arms around his neck. She moved her hands through his rich, think mane of hair. After around five minutes of kissing, which became gradually more passionate, Miguel noticed the effects.

The first effect was that Jamie was now clearly not only relaxed from the massage, but turned on from being naked and lovingly kissed. The second effect was that having a pretty, sexy woman naked and making out had attracted an audience. Jamie's back was to the audience, but they could see plenty, including all of her boobs if they stood at an angle and not directly behind her.

Somehow the men knew she was not for hire. They knew she was not a call girl. That made the show all the more fun, all the more exciting. A woman was not performing. No, she was drunk as a skunk and being shamelessly seduced.

It was time. Miguel lifted Jamie off his lap. He spread her legs and placed her down gently, right on top of his erect cock, which effortlessly slid into her wet, warm, and welcoming pussy. As he entered her she loudly moaned. She said, "Oh yes. I need this." She began to shower his face with kisses as he began to pump.

Miguel knew Jamie was lost to the moment. He had her. She was his, and she would provide no resistance. He picked her up, turned her around to face the audience, and again lowered her gently down onto his cock.

Now everyone had a full view of her boobs bouncing around as they fucked, and also the wonderful expressions of lust on her face. They could plainly see her pussy, too, and Miguel's cock pumping in and out of it. Jamie had her eyes closed, lost in her bliss, and she seemed still to be unaware of how exposed she was.

At least, that's how it seemed to Miguel, who felt smug and triumphant at this manipulation and humiliation of this legal secretary slut Bob Mason had lent to him. In contrast to what Miguel thought, Jamie knew exactly what was happening. Women always know.

Jamie knew she was once again being publicly fucked, that she was naked and on display, and that she had an audience of men watching her get ravished. Sure, she felt used and humiliated. She was furious at Miguel's betrayal, even if she were not surprised.

But most of all, she found it to be erotic in the extreme. She had discovered that fateful night with Mike in the park, when she fucked in the open air in downtown Manhattan, that she absolutely loved public sex. She had also loved showing off to her neighbor Sam. She was turned on to a degree she had never thought was possible.

She knew she was not supposed to be like this. She knew that sex was a private, intimate activity. It was an expression of love and intimacy between a man and a woman, or between two men, or two women, she did not care. It was not for public consumption. It was morally repugnant for it to be so. But the moral repugnance, the taboo nature of the act, those are exactly the aspects of it that turned her on.

Miguel was only the third man she had let fuck her in her entire life, and he was already the second to give her a public fuck. The illusion that she was drunk and "unaware" of the public nature of her fuck was important. That she knew intuitively. It was a kind of protection. She needed Miguel to think he was tricking her into it.

She needed these kind of asshole men to "manipulate" this "naïve and innocent woman," into these sorts of situations. It would not be as much fun for them if they knew she was just a shameless, wanton slut. In this case, she figured Mr. Mason had told Miguel all about her public sex the previous weekend.

That probably had given Miguel the courage to do this to her, after he got her sufficiently drunk. At some point, she planned to "wake up," become aware, and be horrified. But first, she needed to get her rocks off.

It did not happen. Before she was even close to an orgasm, Miguel could hold back no longer, and he unleashed a gusher up inside her. Well, this was often the lot of women, she thought. No orgasm, but at least a lot of pleasure from the act.

She opened her eyes. She opened them wide, in alarm. No longer internally smug, she saw much too large a crowd of men who had watched her get fucked. She had expected a few men watching, maybe five at the outside. But she had a mob watching her get ravished. She reached for the string to draw the curtains, and discovered a man was sitting next to Miguel. He drew the curtains for her, and Miguel passed Jamie to the man, placing her on his lap.

The man was without pants, but with another nice erection. He did not speak, but he simply picked Jamie up and put her down on his cock. His cook too easily slid into Jamie's cunt, now lubricated not just by Jamie's own juices, but also with Miguel's copious load of cum.

"What the fuck?" Jamie exclaimed. "Who are you, and who said you could fuck me?" The fuck was already in progress, as the man was pumping away inside her.

"Have a look, my little slut," the man said. He picked her up, turned her around, and placed her back down on his cock, so that now she was facing him.

"Oh," Jamie said, in recognition. "It's you. Hi, Mike. Did you bring me more pills?" Jamie asked as she bounced around on him, her boobs dancing a little jitterbug as they fucked.

Mike smiled at her. The girl has aplomb, he thought. Aplomb, and the sweetest cunt east of the Mississippi. She is a treasure. He was falling for Jamie. "Yes, I have more."

"Good," Jamie said. "You be the man," and then she added, "Oh!" as Mike reached a spot deep inside her untouched by Jason or Miguel. "Oh, my! Oh, my God," Jamie exclaimed as she now had hopes of reaching an orgasm. Jesus, she had high hopes.

Mike began to finger her clit while they fucked, and this brought out a torrent of sounds: "Oh God, Mike, yes! Just like that! Yes, yes, yes!! Ummph!" and then the sounds degenerated into groans and moans of unbridled pleasure.

Miguel had opened the curtains, so Jamie was providing more, and fairly spectacular, entertainment. She was so lost in the fucking that she would not have cared even if she had been aware that Miguel had done that. But it was hard to miss all the flashes of cell phone cameras. One voyeur actually had a 35mm SLR and had been taking many pictures and short videos of the action.

Jamie's explosive and highly noisy orgasm was captured for posterity both in rapid fire still photos, and also on cell phone videos. Miguel quickly emailed his movie of Jsamie fucking with Mike to Mr. Mason, who was at home, with his pants off. He had just finished watching Gloria's video of Jamie's original public fuck.

Miguel accompanied his video with the message, "Your secretary Jamie is remarkable. Give that girl a big raise. You have my business, as long as you assign her to help me with all of the evening work it will entail."

After Mike added his cum to Miguel's, Jamie got up. Shaking, she slowly dressed herself, which meant she put on her halter top and her skirt. She excused herself to go to the ladies' room. While walking there she had pass a gauntlet of men who had just watched her blatantly have sex with two men in a row.

This was, after all, a "gentlemen's club," so given the context, the ambiance, and Jamie's behavior, perhaps it was not too surprising that Jamie found men's hands everywhere on her body as she made her way to the ladies'.

Hands were under her skirt, on her bare ass, and reaching for her pussy. Her top was pushed up over her boobs. At one point, there were so many hands on her she could no longer make forward progress.

Jamie was scared, to put it mildly. She was sure the men who owned all these hands having range free over her luscious body had cocks attached, wanting entry to her three holes. She feared a gang rape, and it was beginning to seem imminent.

She called out for Miguel. There was desperation in her voice. Miguel did not come, but Mike did. Mike came, shoving through the hands and the men who owned them, Mike wrapped her up in his arms and escorted her to the ladies' room.

Mike even entered the ladies' room with Jamie, causing some surprised looks on the faces of the other women already in there. "No blokes here, mate," a woman wearing almost nothing but a thick Australian accent told him.

Mike nodded acquiescence and removed Jamie's clinging arms, pushing her into a stall. "I'll be right outside, take your time," he said.

Mike then left, the straight arms of two women pushing him out as he beat an exit. He loitered around the exit of the ladies' room. He got evil eyes from the other women as they left the restroom.

A few minutes later the bouncer came over to Mike and politely asked him to leave. Mike explained he was waiting for Jamie, but that went nowhere. He had no choice but to leave.