The Icelandic Hand - Domestication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sóldís and I both gasped and trembled uncontrollably as Bobby slipped two or three feelers that he had flattened into Sóldís along the shaft of my penis. I kept my hips perfectly still as Bobby began wiping away at my cock, circling around my flesh, kneading me while rubbing against the walls of Sóldís' vagina. The creature's touch was methodical -- it wasn't doing this for pleasure, it was doing everything it could to make me cum as quickly as possible so it could satisfy a biological urge, and I found that I had no problem with his intention.

I was unable to resist Bobby's natural imperative for very long. His ability to coax semen from anything male was beyond compare, and I willingly gave up everything I had for the creature. With each twitch of my cock, each tiny spurt of cum that I managed to quiver from deep within me was hastily polished away leaving a clean slate for me soak again until the spasms the Hand elicited from me brought forth only aching from my crotch and tears to my eyes.

Reluctant to give up so easily, Bobby continued to swipe at my cock in the hopes of enticing my weakened flesh to send out a few more dribbles of cum. Normally I would have pulled away and laid down to cuddle but Bobby's grip around Sóldis and around my penis was unrelenting. Besides, I was rather enjoying the creature's very determined hold on the two of us, as well as feeling the gorgeous fur bunch up underneath and flow through my fingers and across my torso.

"What do we do now?," I asked.

Sóldis was leaning her head on my shoulder now and didn't lift it when she spoke.

"We wait until he calms down and shuffles off."

"How long will that take?"

"It shouldn't be too long." She had straightened herself and was looking at me now. "Well, not long assuming Bobby got everything out of you that you had to offer." She smiled and kissed me.

"Trust me," I sighed, "he got every last drop and then some."

Just as I spoke, Sóldis let out a gasp. Bobby was slowly moving down her torso towards the floor.

"Is there anything wrong?"

She shook her head.

"Bobby does an amazing job filling me in all the right places looking for his treats but he also does a beautiful job when he pulls out, too." Sóldis was blushing but I wasn't sure if it was because of the very personal admission she just made or if it was because she hadn't wanted Bobby to remove himself from inside her.

I wasn't sure how long I had been staring at Sóldis after Bobby had slid off her but the tone of her voice let me know that she had already asked me the same question more than once.

"Can you give me a hand lifting Bobby back to his cage?"

"Oh, sorry. Sure."

She was stunning to look at. I don't know what I expected to see once Bobby had fallen away from her torso but there were no red marks, no scrapes - nothing. There was some light residue on her skin, and her nipples were very taut but other than that it was like nothing had happened.

"He's heavier than he looks," I said as I struggled to get as gentle a grip on Bobby's mass of fur and muscle before trying to lift him off the floor.

"Be nice," Sóldis laughed, "or you might give Bobby a complex." She caught my gaze again.

"What were you staring at just now?"

I blushed and looked down at the floor.

"I think we made it past the embarrassed phase, don't you?," she asked, gently chiding me.

"I was just thinking that I didn't know what to expect when Bobby slid off you. I thought he might have hurt you or left bruises or something."

Sóldis shook her head.

"Armin would probably never admit this but the Hands are more intelligent than we give them credit for. Sure, they're not going to learn sign language or stomp out the answers to math problems but they are very intuitive. Their drive is all instinct yet they seem to know what side their bread is buttered on."

"They sure do like their butter," I said, finally getting my hands locked underneath Bobby's folds.

Sóldis and I had managed to wriggle our way through the assortment of tables and lab stools and were standing beside the row of cages where the Hands were kept.

"If you let go of Bobby I can hold him while you open up his door."

"Are you sure?," I asked.

"No problem," Sóldis said. "How do you think I have been managing all this time without you?" She winked as she gathered Bobby in her arms and pulled him close to her chest.

I turned towards the row of cages and slid the bolt over on the large Hand's cage. As I started opening the door I felt a cool, thin spray hitting the small of my back and threw my arm behind me and patted the spot where the liquid was soaking me.

"Hey!,' I shouted as I swung around. "What gives?!"

Sóldis had a bottle in her hands and continued to spray my belly and crotch as I stood and faced her. She had a wicked grin on her face, and blasted me with a few spurts on my torso for good measure.

"Wait ... is that ...?"

I didn't have to finish asking the question before she nodded.

"But I already came!," I pleaded. "I am totally spent!"

I look around for Bobby and saw him where Sóldis had placed him on the floor behind a cabinet. He was already everted -- his appendages had begun to twitch and plod along the floor; the thick white fur that spewed out from his orifice flitted as his muscles contracted and stretched and caused air to flow through him.

I looked back at Sóldis with a modicum of panic in my eyes.

"Don't worry, sweetie," she said, stepping aside so Bobby had a clear path to me, "Bobby knows how to get the most out of people."

Before I could take more than a few steps backwards I slipped on the synthetic semen that had dripped to the floor and ended up flat on my back with my feet in the air.

That was all that Bobby needed. He raced across the floor and as soon I felt the first of his silky hair brush past my feet he everted again and surrounded my legs right up to my thighs. Sensing where Sóldis had sprayed me, Bobby quickly pulled himself up over my abdomen. I was completely encased by his singlemindedness from my knees to my chest.

Bobby had pounced on me so quickly that I didn't have time to move my arms from my sides and was now locked into the furry, undulating straightjacket that he was. His prodding of my flesh was fast and seemed to be exploratory in nature but as soon as he found his footing he went to work lapping up the liquid that Sóldis had sprayed on me. The creature was constantly wiping me with its appendages -- across my belly, in between my fingers, across my back, down the crack of my ass.

I cried out as Bobby slipped first one then two slender feelers into me. They shook quickly as they looked for the easiest way inside me, slowly spreading my flesh apart as they burrowed in between my cheeks. I had been so surprised by Bobby's strength and speed that I didn't quite register the swelling of my cock until the Hand started to take more interest in my aching crotch. The movement of his short tentacles over and around my penis was constant like the motion of trying to scoop water with open fingers.

Sóldis sat on one of the lab stools and watched me struggle and writhe on the floor.

"I told you Bobby would know how to encourage a little more sweetness out of you."

12