The Iceman's Wrath Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But your beer is half full." Maria informed him.

"Yes, well," Jason slammed the whole thing, spilling some of it on himself. "Yep, gonna go, just listen to them talk. I'll be back." Patting himself on the back, he hastily exited the living room, then slow walked to the fridge. Dad Jason threw him a look of disapproval, but Jason ignored him, opening another beer. Luckily, he kept plenty on hand. Puttering around the kitchen, he checked his phone.

"Fuck," he whispered, looking at his latest text from Megan. She was using the double dildo again, but someone else was attached to the other side of it. The picture had been taken in selfie mode, both Megan and her lover's faces off camera. His cock immediately stiffened in his pants, and he took a large swallow of his beer before walking back out.

Maria was staring at the TV, wrinkles on her forehead, her crossed arms pushing her breasts up on display again. Her legs were crossed, but one of those legs was bouncing up and down. The scene had already ended, and Maria was lost in thought.

"You okay?" Jason asked. Maria picked up the remote and paused the show.

"Yeah. Well," Maria scowled a little. "It's just that I kind of wish I had somebody like that. Somebody who could just explain those things to me."

"You have plenty of friends who have sex, I'm sure."

"Well, kind of. Brianne would know, but I don't want to learn stuff like that from someone with no self respect. Gabrielle goes to the same church I do, so she has the same problem. And I would ask Naomi, but she won't tell me anything about all the times she had sex."

Jason coughed hard mid swallow, forcing a large quantity of beer out of his nose. Maria scooted across the couch to slap him on the back, timing her smacks between coughs.

"Naomi has had sex?" Jason's eyes were watering from the pain in his face.

"I shouldn't have said anything." Maria shook her head. "I'm winning all over the place."

"No matter." Jason waved his hand. "That's not something her and I have talked about, but she's an adult. As long as she is being smart about it, it's none of my business." Jason wiped his nose with his hand, marveling at the beer foam that had accumulated there. "Just give me the name of the guy so I can burn his house down and make it look like an accident, and we'll never mention it again."

Maria laughed. "You really are a protector, aren't you? Is it bad if she had sex with some guy from school?"

Jason thought for a minute. "I guess it's not that I worry about her having sex. It's that I want whoever she's doing it with to have some respect for her. Does that make sense? Dads don't want to picture their daughters with some guy who treats the whole affair like some sort of victory."

"So, what if it was with an older man?" Maria asked.

Jason's eyes narrowed. "Then he probably took advantage of her. I would rather she have sex with some idiot her own age."

"Hmm." Maria scrunched up her face. "This isn't making you uncomfortable is it?"

"No. Well, yes. Mainly talking about Naomi like that. I still see her as my little girl. Probably always will. I guess maybe when you talk about her doing something like that with an older man, I picture her as an eleven year old in pigtails instead of the woman she is. I'm super biased."

"Well, not your daughter than. Do you think someone my age should be with somebody your age?"

"I..." Jason looked at Dad Jason, who shook his head vehemently. Wild Jason gave him a double thumbs up. "I guess it depends."

"Huh." A look crossed Maria's face. "So what happens next?" she asked, changing the subject.

"What? Oh. If you wanna watch, we can watch." Jason turned to face the TV, using the sleeve of his shirt to wipe his lips off. His nose burned like crazy.

Maria said nothing, and Daenerys and Drogo met in the bedroom once more. This time, Daenerys stopped Drogo from mindlessly pounding her, using her new seductive skills for good use.

Jason looked at Maria to see how she was taking in the scene. Her mouth slightly open, she was rubbing her knees together, hands clenching the hem of her skirt. As Daenerys moans of pleasure grew louder on the TV, Jason watched Maria's eyes grow wider, her eyebrows climbing up along her brow.

When the scene ended, Maria stared into empty space.

"See? A little bit of knowledge can go a long way." Jason pointed at the screen. His finger wavered slightly-that last beer had gone straight to his head. "This is where you want to be. Nobody wants sex to be some sort of forced mechanism, you want it to be special, fun, exciting. Yes, I think it's great that you want to wait for marriage, but there are lots of things you could do to enjoy your body now."

Dad Jason facepalmed on the coffee table. Wild Jason pumped his arms, rooting Jason on.

"What kinds of things?" Maria asked.

"Um, well, uh..." Jason looked away from her. "Well, I mean have you ever touched yourself, or did anything like that? You can still be a virgin and explore what your body likes."

"A little bit," Maria admitted, her face red again. "I mean, a couple of times, I've had dreams and felt all floaty when I woke up, but also frustrated."

"Well, yeah. That just means that you were all worked up. Next time it happens, you should finish the job." Jason nodded, his sage advice dispensed. He was feeling pretty good about things so far, despite the little tantrum that Dad Jason was throwing on the coffee table.

"How would I finish the job?" Maria asked.

"Uh..." Shit. He had stepped in it here. "Well, there are things you could do."

"What kind of things?" Maria asked, moving closer.

"Well, I mean, just using your hands would do it." Jason shifted, moving away.

"How would I use my hands?" Maria moved closer again.

"Well, it's complicated... well, not complicated to do, but, uh..."

"Can I ask you something?" Maria shifted back a little bit. Jason took a deep breath. He must have been imagining things.

"Yeah, sure."

"You said earlier that it would be okay for an older man to be with a younger women, but it depends. Depends on what?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Dad Jason's hair spontaneously burst into flame, and Wild Jason chased him around the table with a tiny fire extinguisher.

"Well, when I said that, I was..." Jason trailed off. He couldn't really remember what he had said.

"What would it depend on?" Maria moved closer, and he was suddenly aware of the sweet smell of her perfume. "When would it be a good idea?"

"Well, maybe if they loved each other?"

"But sometimes love comes after attraction. So try again."

"Well, they should at least respect each other. Like, if an older man is going to be with someone like you, you aren't a prize. Like, boundaries need to be set and respected."

"Okay, that makes sense." Maria was suddenly so close, her fingertips gently brushing the top of Jason's thigh. "For instance, maybe he agrees to be her teacher, in a way."

"Um..." Where was this going? "I guess that would be okay. But they would have to keep it a secret."

"Oh, I know you are good at keeping secrets, Mr. Dawes." Maria smiled, cocking one eyebrow. Why did Jason feel like he had walked into a trap?

"That's an awfully vague statement," Jason told her. "I mean, I get what you're suggesting, but you don't really know me, and besides, a guy your age would be happy to show you some things."

"But a guy my age might mess up. He might not be willing to respect the boundaries. But I think that you could." Maria pulled something out of the pocket of her skirt. "I want you to show me things, Mr. Dawes. Teach me about my body, at least enough that I don't feel so frustrated all the time."

Dad Jason and Wild Jason froze in awe, mouth agape. The flames on Dad Jason's hair migrated down to his clothes.

"That's pretty inappropriate," Jason informed her, pushing her away. "I'm much too old for-"

Maria had activated the videoplayer on her phone. It wasn't super clear, but Jason watched and listened in super clear detail as he fucked Megan up against the sink in low light mode.

"Fuck." Jason's further arguments were null and void.

"I can't stop thinking about it," Maria admitted. "I kept waiting for everybody to talk about it. It's a small town after all. Megan said nothing, but more importantly, you didn't say anything."

"You didn't show this to Naomi, did you?" Jason's throat was suddenly very dry.

"No. This is just for me to watch. However," she turned her phone off and tossed it to the side. "Next time I watch it, I want to enjoy it on a deeper level. And if it's okay for you to do that with Megan, then it is okay for you to do those things with me."

"But, what about your future husband?" Jason asked.

"Oh, regular sex is off limits. I want you to show me some of the other stuff. When I came here, I didn't expect Naomi to be gone, but now I think this is God's way of helping me with my problem." Maria blushed again. "I tried to pray my feelings away, but they only got stronger. And talking about them with you made me realize that I'm not broken or weird, I'm just a normal girl with normal urges."

"I... I don't know what to say..." Jason looked at the coffee table. Dad Jason was no more than a pile of ashes smoldering over a pair of shoes. Wild Jason stuck the fire extinguisher between his legs, humping the air and discharging powder into the air.

"Say you'll teach me." Maria leaned toward him, unbuttoning the top of her blouse. She was wearing a simple black bra beneath her blouse, her cleavage accentuated by the golden cross around her neck.

Indecision took flight, and Jason stroked Maria's cheek gently with his fingers.

"Not a word," he told her. "Ever. To anyone."

"Absolutely not." Maria smiled.

"Let's start with the first lesson. Anticipation." Jason hooked his finger into Maria's shirt, tugging gently. She leaned forward, her breath shallow, her hands clenched again. "There's a lot I can show you, but it all starts with the willingness to wait."

"To wait?" Maria's eyes flicked up to meet his, but she looked away.

"Yes. You know that we are about to do things they warned you about in Sunday school. Naughty things, sinful things, things that feel good, but right now, you are all nerves, aren't you?"

"Yeah." Maria bit her lower lip. "I'm nervous."

"Good. Use it, but don't be afraid to look me in the eye." Jason grabbed her chin, aiming her face toward his. "That's where trust begins. Eye contact."

"It's a little embarrassing with you so close."

"It might seem embarrassing to you now, but I'm going to do things to you that you are really going to like." Jason leaned into the crook of her neck, breathing softly on her skin.

Maria shivered. "Tell me what you're feeling."

"Okay. I'm feeling nervous." Maia let out a laugh. "Um, my stomach feels all weird. Like I'm hungry, but much, much lower." Jason planted a tiny kiss on her neck, just below her ear. "Oh! That felt good."

"Keep talking. The more you can tell me, the more we can both learn." Jason ran his hand up her side, gently caressing her hip, gently kissing the side of her neck.

"Um, the hungry feeling is getting bigger, and my legs feel a little shaky."

"Let me help with that." Jason slid his hand up the length of her bare thigh, disappearing beneath the tartan skirt. He massaged the top of her leg, trailing his fingers in circles. "How does that feel?"

"Um..." Maria went silent, so Jason kissed his way down her neck.

"Lean your head back to show me that I should keep going," he muttered. Maria tilted her head to the side, pulling her hair back to reveal the soft, caramel color of her skin. "Now, how does that feel?"

"Your hands are making me feel funny. Um, you know."

"Interesting." Jason pulled his hand from under her skirt, and undid another button.

"Remember that you can tell me to stop at anytime."

"Fuck that!" Maria's face turned bright red. "I'm sorry Mr. Dawes, I didn't mean to-"

Jason kissed her on the mouth, gently at first. She let out another sigh, and he broke contact.

"Use your body to tell me to keep going," he informed her. Her arms circled his head, and he kissed her once more, gentle touches on her lower lip. His mouth opened, his tongue gently licking at the coconut flavored lip balm she wore. She kissed him back, her tongue mimicking his. He moved his hand to her inner thigh, squeezing her gently. She let out a quiet moan, one of her hands falling to his waist. He used his other hand to gently caress her ribs, moving slowly upward to cup her breast from beneath, giving it a squeeze.

"Oh!" Maria moaned quietly into his mouth, pulling him closer to her body. Jason undid a couple more buttons, tugging her shirt open to reveal her breasts.

"This is the anticipation," he explained to her. "Going nice and slow, exploring what we both like about each other. Communication, encouragement. These are the tools you will need."

"They're good tools," Maria responded. Her bra was the only fabric between his hand and her breast, and Jason teased the sensitive skin around the edges. They kissed some more, Jason pulled Maria deeper into his mouth, no more gentle probing of the lips. Their tongues fully embraced one another, and his hand beneath her skirt detected a sudden humidity change. Sliding his thumb slowly up her inner thigh, he brushed against the boundaries of her panties.

"Mph!" Maria shivered, but held tight. Jason teased her, pushing at just the edges, never actually running his fingers across the outside of her pussy. He smiled inwardly, hearing her groan of disapproval when he removed his hand. He grabbed her wrist, helping her find his cock through the fabric of his pants.

"This is called petting. Over the clothes. No big deal." He put his lips to her once more. Her hand was stiff at first, but when she traced the outline of his cock, she grew bolder, exploring it with gentle squeezes. He waited until she was fully involved, then resumed tracing the skin where her thigh and panties met.

Maria was rubbing him gently through his pants when he slid his thumb across the fabric of her panties, gently tracing the lips of her pussy. Maria sat up straight, as if electricity ran through her spine. She moaned loudly into his mouth, and Jason broke contact, grinding his thumb into her while she gasped.

"Do you like that? He teased her, moving his hand in circles.

"Oh, God, yes!" Maria shifted her pelvis, pushing into his hand. Jason pulled away, and Maria grabbed at his wrist to pull him back.

"Easy now. You wanted to learn, right?" Jason slid his hands up her outer thighs, grabbing at the edges of her panties. "I'm going to show you how you can do this yourself."

"Okay..." Maria's breath was ragged, but she lifted her hips. Jason took her panties off, tossing them on the coffee table where Wild Jason accepted the offering with outstretched arms, disappearing under the glossy black fabric.

"Give me your hand." He took her fingers, noticing how small they seemed in his own.

"Follow what I do, Maria."

"Okay Mr. Dawes." Jason ran his fingers over the outside of her labia. She was slick with her own juices, and a wet spot was forming on the inside of her skirt.

"This whole area is your playground, but there's a couple spots you are going to want to explore more when you are in a hurry." Jason moved his fingers up around her clitoris. "Can you feel this bump?"

Maria's fingers followed his, and she nodded at him, biting her lower lip again.

"Feels good, doesn't it? That's your clit. You find a guy who knows where that is, and you're in good shape. Some women like it played with directly, others need a gentler touch. Your homework is to figure out which of those women you are."

"Okay." Maria pulled her hand away, but Jason put it back.

"Nope. Let me see you work on your homework now."

"It's embarrassing," she told him, but she obliged. Moving her fingers around in gentle circles, she let out small gasps.

"Good girl. While you do that, let me show you something else." Moving his fingers in gentle circles, he pushed up into her. Maria cried out, grabbing his wrist with her spare hand.

"Oh shit!" Maria wiggled her hips, moving in circles around Jason's finger. He was barely an inch inside of her.

"This is your vagina. The actual inside. This is the bigger part of your homework, because this is where you figure out what you like." Jason moved slowly, hooking his finger upward into the fleshy lump along the front wall. Maria bucked her hips. "You can buy toys that hit this spot right here-"

"Gah!" Maria's face turned bright red, and her pussy clamped down on his finger. He held onto her hip and let her ride out her first orgasm without any further help. She went limp in his arms, moaning softly to herself.

"Well?" He asked her once she had settled down.

"That was so intense," she said.

"I'm glad you liked it." Jason hooked his finger again, pulling upward. Maria cried out, but Jason slapped her hand away when she tried to push on her clit some more.

"Let me show you something you can make your future boyfriend do for you." He twisted her around so that she was sprawled against the back of the couch and he was kneeling on the floor. She looked at him in confusion as he kissed his way up her inner thighs.

"Isn't that dirty?" She asked.

"In the best kind of way." Jason took her into his mouth, licking all around the edges of her pussy, sucking gently on her clitoris, and lapping up all the cream she had made. Maria's hands clenched at his couch cushions, uncertain of what to do.

"Play with your breasts for me," he told her, and she obliged, squeezing at her bra. Jason reached up, pulling her bra down, revealing large brown nipples the size of half dollars. "Pinch them, but be gentle. Only do it harder if you like it."

Watching her squeeze her breasts in such a frenzy was amazing. Working her with his mouth, he could feel her next orgasm coming, deliberately holding off to tease her. The closer she got, the louder she became, and one hand grabbed at his hair, pulling out small tufts of it (which was quite painful).

"Oh please Mr. Dawes, please, please, make me do it again, make me cum again Mr. Dawes."

"Good girl, keep talking to me-ouch!" Maria had grabbed his ear, pulling too hard and twisting it. He moved her hand to the back of his skull and resumed. Her taste was musky, yet sweet, and he managed to work a second finger into her tight canal, feeling her pussy squeeze the life out of his hand.

"Oh please, oh please, oh God OH GOD!" Maria grabbed one of the pillows tightly, then threw it across the room, roaring loudly from her gut. Her whole face became red again, and Jason's mouth flooded with her creamy white cum. He stood up, wiping his face dry with his shirt before removing it.

"How was that?" He asked her. Maria sat on the couch, her body twitching with aftershocks. Grinning, he moved closer to the couch. "Shall we continue?"

"I need... to catch... my breath..." Maria told him. He lovingly traced her jaw with his fingers, using his other hand to expose his cock. Maria's eyes went wide at the size of it, and Jason flexed it so that it jumped in front of her face.

"You won't need your lungs for this part." He sat down next to her, taking her hand and placing it on his shaft. "If you find a man who is willing to do those things for you and not have sex before marriage, there are some things you need to learn to do as well." He wrapped his fingers around hers, gently stroking himself with her hand. "This is the basic motion."

He did this for over a minute, letting the shock of seeing a penis subside. Maria was clearly exhausted, but fascinated, and her energy level increased the longer he stroked him. He showed her how to use her other hand to massage his balls, how to tease his frenulum, how to use his precum as a lubricant to tease the head of his cock. She stroked him quickly, slowly, with a tight grip, and then a loose one, whatever she was willing to do. She switched hands, then used both of them.