The Iceman's Wrath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason froze at the door. He could feel them, all the voices of reason slowly stripping away, dissolving into the red light in the back of his mind. Two distinct identities emerged, standing side by side for his own comparison. There was Jason the father, the man who worked hard to make his little girl happy.

Then there was the other Jason, the one he had left behind when he had moved, Wild Jason. The one who liked to fuck and forget, the one who picked fights in bars. The two Jason's regarded each other briefly, and Dad Jason shrugged.

"He just called our little girl a bitch." Dad Jason pulled a chair from the aether of Jason's mind and sat down. "I'm going to sit this one out." Wild Jason pumped a fist in the air, excited.

Jason turned slowly, blocking the door. Brianne made as if to push past him, but he clamped a hand of iron down on her wrist.

"You... you think I'm gay?" he asked, a tiny tremor in his voice. This was no longer about just his daughter anymore. Wild Jason's pride was on the line.

"Anybody who doesn't want to get with all this has to be." Brianne pulled her hand free and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them in Jason's face.

"Oh no, little girl. I think you have it backward." Jason's voice was cool as he closed the door behind him, stepping forward into Brianne's personal space. Two strong hands reached out, clamping down on Brianne's slender hips, pulling her up against him. The thrill of her warmth against his body caused his blood to boil, and he ground his erection into her stomach. Brianne gasped in surprise as his hands slid up to meet hers, moving past to slide beneath the fabric of her bikini top. Thick fingers found tiny, erect nipples that rose up as he pinched them tightly. Brianne gasped again, and let out a small moan. In his current state of arousal, she weighed almost nothing. Jason dropped his hands to her waist and lifted her, moving her back into the bedroom until she fell on his daughter's bed. Brianne tilted her face up, her mouth seeking his, but he pushed her away.

"It's not that I don't want to get with this..." Jason pulled her bikini top up, revealing tiny, pink nipples with large areolas. He bit one, and Brianne's arms wrapped around his head. "It's that I think you can't handle what I have to give you."

"Oh, Jason," she moaned, running her fingers through his thick hair as he suckled on her breasts. He lifted his head and growled.

"That's Mr. Dawes to you." Jason pushed her away, forcibly grabbing her bikin bottom. "You will show me some respect while you are in my house." He pulled the bottom free, marveling at the skin beneath. Brianne obviously tanned at a salon, her skin uniformly dark. He pushed her legs apart, revealing the crinkled lips of her pussy. His focus narrowed and he pulled her in, letting his tongue briefly run up and down the skin of her thighs, inhaling her scent. Brianne sighed, pulling his head in towards her core, mewling softly as his lips touched hers. His tongue pushed aside the delicate folds as his hands cupped her buttocks, gently pulling them towards him.

"Oh, Mr. Dawes," she moaned as he tasted her. She was sweet and slightly pungent, a good combination. Her groans motivated him, and he allowed his tongue to circle the tiny nub at the top of her pussy, swirling it around expertly. He sucked and lightly bit it in succession, listening closely to the sounds she made, feeling her tense up. It wasn't long before he found what he was looking for, and he quickly initiated his attack.

"Mr. Dawes, oh, Mr. Daws... Oh!" Jason had a few hunches about his daughter's friend, and one of them was being confirmed right now. The girl had likely never had an experienced lover, one who knew how to get what he wanted. Knowing that the girl in his arms was quickly getting off made him rock hard. He traced his fingers down the light, auburn fluff of her pubes, pulling the skin up to better expose her clit. As he swept his tongue from her folds to the hard little nub, he slid two fingers inside her, feeling her clamp down. She let out a hiss of surprise, and her hands grabbed at the back of his head, pinning him in. Muscular legs wrapped around his ears, muffling the sounds of the outside world. Somewhere in the distance, he could hear his name, punctuated by heavy moans.

She came hard, bucking her hips. He lifted her up from the bed, curling his fingers and pressing up into the rough folds where her g-spot should be. Her abs tightened, locking her body in place with her shoulders and head the only thing touching the soft green comforter of his daughter's bed. With a gasp, she released him, going limp.

"Mr. Dawes," she whispered, pulling him in. Her fingers started to fumble at the waistband of his pants, but he slapped them away.

"I don't think so," he muttered coldly, pushing her back. "That was to prove a point for calling me gay." He pulled her to her feet, quickly spinning her around so that he was sitting on the bed as she stood. "Now we need to address calling my little girl a bitch." Brianne's muscles were weak from her orgasm, leaving her as putty in his hands. He yanked her down, bending her over his knees.

"I'm guessing your parents didn't do this enough," he hissed as he brought his hand down hard across her naked butt cheek. Brianne yelped in pain as he struck her once, twice, and then a third time. She fought to push herself up, but Jason pinned her down with his left arm as he slid his right thumb into her vagina.

Brianne groaned, going limp once more as he finger fucked her. He sought out those rough folds once more, rubbing his thumb in a clockwise direction inside her. His fingers found her clitoris, rubbing it in time with his internal movements, causing her skin to flush and her breath to become heavy and ragged.

Her breath quickened, and he withdrew his hand to slap her on the ass, leaving behind the slick moisture of her pussy. She gasped for air as he slid his hand back in and fucked her even harder with his hand. Her hand reached back and squeezed at his leg, the only thing she could reach.

"Oh god," she moaned as he pulled his fingers back out. One hard slap to her already red buttocks, and back in his fingers went.

"We," he said, withdrawing again for another slap. His fingers slid back in as he continued, punctuating each word with another spanking. "Don't. Call. Each. Other. Names!" With his left hand, he grabbed a handful of her hair, pulling her head up and back. He jammed his thumb in deep, caressing her pussy with the rest of his fingers as she bucked against him, her mouth wide open in surprise. The strange groan from her mouth could have been an attempt to speak, but Jason didn't care. Brianne gasped for air, moisture running down her inner thighs as her legs started to straighten, her muscles beginning to contract.

His fingers slick with her juices, Jason waited for her first contraction around his thumb. As soon as he felt her clamp down, he withdrew his thumb quickly and slid it just inside her ass, filling her pussy with his two middle fingers. She tensed in surprise, and he pulled back on her hair as she came hard, her fingers clawing at his leg through his swim trunks. His erection was rock hard now, pushing up into her side as she turned red in the face, her eyes rolling up in her head.

Brianne slid from his lap, going limp on the floor. Her brown eyes were blank, unable to focus on anything in the room. Jason stood over her, undoing the knot in his swim trunks. His cock sprang into view, hovering over the exhausted cheerleader's body. He knelt down on the floor, lifting her legs up to position the head of his dick at her sex, rubbing just the tip in her juices. Jason leaned forward so that their noses almost touched.

"Fuck me," she begged, weak hands clawing at his buttocks. Jason shook as he placed one hand behind her neck, lifting her face and turning it so he could whisper in her ear.

"That's just the thing," he said. "My daughter told me not to fuck you. And until you can find a way to convince her otherwise, to convince her that deep down, you can become a better person, you will never have my dick inside of you."

Brianne moaned quietly, out of breath as he pulled himself away. He tucked his erection back in his shorts, not making eye contact with the girl on the floor. It was one of the hardest things he had ever done, leaving a girl naked and begging on the floor. In his mind, Wild Jason stormed out of the room as Dad Jason resumed his roll of being a good parent.

He stopped for a minute to wash his hands and recompose himself, splashing cold water on his face. When he stepped outside, Naomi was waiting with a wary look. He walked directly to his daughter and gave her a hug.

"Things should be different from now," he said. "And not because we, well, you know." Naomi looked dubious, but nodded. It was hard to see his daughter as any sort of adult, especially one willing to discuss his love life. He let her go.

Brianne emerged from the house about thirty minutes later. She kept her eyes down and away from Jason. After a brief conversation with Naomi, the two hugged and Brianne left without another word. Jason let out a sigh of relief.

The non-pool party was winding down, so Jason excused himself to the house. Almost an hour later, the power came back on. Jason took the opportunity to soak himself in a cold shower, putting on a tank top and boxers after. Naomi and her friends changed clothes and left for their movie, leaving the house empty.

*I hoped you liked this first chapter! Comment or vote, I love hearing from my readers. Check my bio to see what story is coming next.*

12