The Imperfect Storm Ch. 07

Story Info
The Crash.
10.6k words
4.5
7.2k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,073 Followers

(Author's Note: After many years, it's here! Sorry for the long delay. I was... unavoidably detained...)

***

"Hey Trent," said my sister, Kylie, "Can we still fuck even if Whitney isn't around? Or are you guys so 'in love' that you can't do that?"

Ah jeez, I thought. At first, living with my sister and my fiancée seemed like a good idea. We could save some money until we found a perfect place of our own. The first couple of days were smooth sailing, but then we hit some rocky coastline, or something. Whitney began to get a little jealous of my relationship with Kylie. Whitney should understand that brothers and sisters go way back and there will always be little inside-jokes or innuendos that she's not aware of. She wasn't there 19 years ago when some little thing happened in our childhood. I needed to try and turn that around. By asking her to marry me, I thought that she would understand I was serious... but... who knows.

"Yeah, um, Kylie, I don't know. I was going to go to bed early."

My little niece, Jesse, was already in bed asleep this Saturday night, and Whitney was pulling some weekend duty at the hospital. The Sister Bitches were supposed to come over and we were going to have a massive orgy, I hoped, but Whitney had to work and we pushed it back.

"Fine by me," snapped Kylie. I started to pack up my computer stuff and was going to head upstairs "I'll just sit down here, and watch a movie or something."

Kylie turned back to the TV. She was showing her profile and I could see her as she unbuttoned her shirt and, with two hands of course, brought a large tit up to her mouth. She opened her mouth and began sucking her nipple, some milk dribbling out the corner of her mouth.

Kylie leaned back on the couch, and then she grabbed both tits, squeezing them playfully. A fountain of milk shot up from each nipple, spraying onto her stomach, her own tits, and some even hit her face and hair. I couldn't look away.

"Look at this, Trent! Can you believe all this milk? Mmmmmmmmmm... feels so good... my tits need this... oh yeah... whaddya think, brother? Hmmm? You like? I know you do."

She pushed a boob to her face, with her chin she pushed the titflesh down so the nipple area bent to her mouth. Sucking hard, she swallowed her own milk while she continued to squeeze the other nipple which still sprayed milk all over her.

I just stood there, not answering. But my body responded. Oh yes, it did.

"Okay lame-oh... you don't want to fuck me while she's away. Fine! Then just watch."

She looked me in the eyes as she raised her hips and took off her shorts and panties, revealing her perfectly bare pussy.

"Oh kitty... yes... mmm so nice," she purred as her right hand found her pussy and she began massaging herself. Her middle finger slipped down out of my view.

Fuck!

Why aren't I jumping on her? My own sister is masturbating in front of me and I'm just standing here! It isn't like we haven't done it before, quite a few times, actually. Dammit Whitney, I hope you understand the difficulties I'm going through!

Kylie's ring finger disappeared inside herself. She fucked her pussy and kept her palm on her mons, massaging her clit. And all the while with her other hand she squeezed her tits. First one, then the other. Kylie covered her own face with milk droplets. Sometimes they joined together, sometimes they didn't but all the milk dripped down her cheeks.

I undid my pants, and dropped my drawers. Hey, I wasn't going to fuck her. But we had no rules against masturbating! Pre-cum emerged from the tip of my cock. I rubbed it around the head and down the shaft.

"That's it Trent," Kylie spoke softly. "Get out that big boy. I like him, very much. I like him in my mouth... mmmmmmmmmm... and between my tits, fucking them... and in my ass... like it did the other day when he just surprise-fucked my ass... oh shit, yeah! "

I stroked my cock, hardly daring to blink fearing I might miss something.

Kylie let go of her tits (booo!) but then moved her left hand to her cunt also (yay!) so she could really rub her clit better. All four fingers of her right hand worked hard in and out of her wet and sloppy cunt. The squishy sounds drove me nuts.

"This could be you, Trent. Right now, you could be fucking me... or eating me... God I wish you were eating me... eating my cunt... you know you want me... your sister's cunt... you want to suck and fuck your sister's cunt... you like having a slutty sister? Yes, I can see you do. How much jizz have you spilled because of me? Huh, big boy? Gallons? I guess you're just going to keep jerking it. Oh, watch this!"

She shifted on the couch, hiking her leg way up the back of it, totally spreading her legs out obscenely. She reached around with her right hand behind her ass cheeks, and her hand appeared from underneath.

She placed her middle finger right on her little ass bud. Her left hand massaged her pussy, I could see fluid oozing down her crack to her asshole.

"Should I Trent? Should I put my finger in my own ass? It's not right is it... okay I won't... oops... I didn't mean to do that... all by itself... oh shit Trent I'm fingering my own ass... boy, if Mom could see us now, huh? Me fucking my own ass for my brother..."

Mesmerized, I just stroked my steel cock. Those cum sensations were building up; at first far away, but rapidly approaching.

"Jesus Trent! My milk is still leaking and I'm not even touching my tits! Ungh... I'm trying to get two fingers in my ass... what's the matter? Come on, give it to me, baby, give it to me!"

I took a couple steps closer to my sister, and I let my cum fly. The first shot went about four feet up in the air, I shit you not. It splooshed down on Kylie's stomach and arm. The next shots fired almost as high and they splashed everywhere; pussy, tits, neck... glorious. Fucking glorious!

Kylie gripped her cunt hard and shook it, and she let loose with a few shouts of 'fuck yeah' and 'fuck you Trent', and a few 'oh shits' for good measure.

Kylie licked her left fingers of their pussy juice. She still worked her asshole with her right hand. My hard-on didn't go away.

"Are you done, Baby Brother? Cuz if you're not... you could fuck my ass and slap my tits... I know you like that."

Fuck, Whitney! Jesus Christ! Why are you working tonight? Fuck!

I shook my head, mumbled 'sorry', grabbed my pants and went up to my room. Breathing hard, I tried to calm down, but I couldn't get the vision of my masturbating sister out of my head. Then my cell rang: Whitney.

"Hey babes!" I said, hoping I sounded rested and not out of breath.

"Hey hon, whatcha doing?"

"Nothing. Sitting in my room watching Youtube. Fucking Russians, they just can't drive."

"You sure?" Whitney was fishing; she probably thought I was fucking my sister. I almost was.

"Uh, yeah I'm sure they can't drive. Why?"

"Oh nothing, just wanted to make sure you had something for me when I get home in the morning!"

"Well," I said, truthfully. "You better get here fast!"

We chatted some more, she was convinced I wasn't fucking my sister since I wasn't trying to rush her off the phone or anything. Finally we said good night.

About twenty minutes later her sister Stacy called me, annoyed as usual.

"Hey butthead."

"Hey cocksucking cumslut."

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "You do love me!"

"You know it," I joked. " Shouldn't have turned me down three years ago!"

"Well, fine. I know that... NOW!" This was kind of our little ritual. She did turn me down for a date three years ago. In her mind I was too immature then and not really going anywhere. Ha!

"So, did you pull the trigger?" she asked.

"Yeah, I published it this afternoon. Now we have to wait for them to approve it, then see what the Literotica people think."

"I'm just dumbfounded by you, Trent," she spoke disapprovingly. "You've got all this material, right in front of you, and you write a story about Mother's Day. Why? Did you really think about your mom that way?"

"No, not really. I mean, she died when I was 12. No, I was just reading a series on there by some guy, 'alwayswantedto', and I was inspired. Lots of people seem to like that genre."

"Yeah, but it got in the way of your regular writing, didn't it? I want you to write about this. This is some good shit! Sisters, other sisters, living situations, office intrigue... you should do it."

"I don't know, Stace. Not sure if I can do another serial. We'll see."

"Ok fine. Well, at least talk dirty to me, or something for Christ's sake. You can't leave me hanging."

"Okay, what do you want? Big black football players?"

"No, we did that one..."

"Killer lesbians? From space? Or from Wyoming?"

"Ha!" she laughed. "Um, no thanks. How about... um... accidental bukkake?"

"How do you accidentally get bukkake'd?"

"It could happen!"

"Yeah right. That's stupid. Oh! Did you hear about that poor girl? Downtown? Last night?"

"No, Trent." Stacy responded eagerly. "I sure didn't. Maybe you could tell me about it."

"Well, the cops only released her first name, I think it was Lacey. Yeah, that was it. Anyway, she was a pretty girl, very pretty. About 5'7" or so, nice butt, nice chest. Not gigantic or anything, but she looked real good. Especially in a dress. Oh, and she had the cutest birthmark on her upper thigh. Kind of looked like a Corn Flake."

"Huh," said Stacy. "Imagine that."

"Yeah, funny how it's like yours. Anyways, this Lacey chick was in this dive bar. The cops didn't seem to know why she was there; it was obviously not a place she should be in.

"So somebody, or two somebodies, grabs this Lacey chick and they hustle her out of the bar! Kicking, but not screaming because they gagged her. They dragged her to this warehouse. Okay, not literally dragged, but you know what I mean. All Lacey can see is men, all kinds. But the one thing they have in common is that they are rather scruffy. Dressed in dirty work clothes, biker gear, torn jeans, nobody was in a three-piece-suit, know what I mean?

"So they let Lacey go, but she can't escape because now she's surrounded by these guys. Of course, they're all hooting and hollering and they start ripping at her clothes. Her hair gets all messed up and her blouse is in shreds and her bra hangs off her shoulders, torn."

"How do you know this, Trent?"

"Oh. It was all broadcast live on the internet. So now they're really whipped up into a frenzy. All Lacey can do is try and stand there as their hands jostle her. Rough hands, calloused hands, dirty hands, they grope her tits, squeeze her bottom, and pull at her skirt. Finally, a guy who was probably named Duke held up his hand, and the place quieted down suddenly. He made a fist, and pumped it in the air. It was a signal, see. Every guy there, except Duke went over to this area where they had a bunch of lunch tables. All the guys stripped down. You could see boners everywhere.

"Meanwhile, Duke, he grabs Lacey by the hair and forces her down on her knees. She looks up in fear, but reaches forward and undoes his jeans."

"Was he hung?" asked Stacy, begging. "A lot?"

"Well, basically, his dick looked like two beer cans stacked up. Lacey paused for a moment, then she attacked his cock with a vengeance!"

"Yes she did!" affirmed Stacy.

"Well, Old Duke enjoyed getting his cock sucked, sure enough. But then he picked her up and held her upside down in a standing sixty nine. He yanked off her panties, and lowered her down so his ramrod cock impaled her skull. Lacey had half this giant cock stuffed into her mouth and she couldn't escape it. Not that she wanted to! And Duke, he extended his Gene-Simmons-like tongue into her cunt. It must've been seven inches long. Like an octopus tentacle. He ate her out with gusto."

"Finally, Duke walks her over to the tables, still upside down and choking on his cock. He lays her down on her back on the rough surface so that her head is hanging over the side. All the guys circle around to get a good view. He fucks her face faster and faster, until he lets out a mighty roar and floods her mouth with cum! She swallows some but chokes and coughs. Duke pulls out of her mouth and finishes cumming, shooting an ungodly amount of cum all over her face, hair, tits, stomach, even her cunt. Cum strings and saliva drip and hang from her face.

"Eventually drained, Duke steps back and says 'Have at her, boys!' And the feeding frenzy begins."

"Oh God," whispered Stacy.

"Lacey was set upon by six or seven guys immediately. The rest hovered nearby, ready to step in. Two guys pushed and shoved until finally one got position and rammed his cock completely up Lacey's cunt. Another guy got his dick in her mouth and face fucked her. Other hands molested her body. One guy who was barely involved pushed his way forward and came on her tits. The guy that was fucking her came inside her cunt. He was quickly moved off and replaced by another hard cock. Guys came on her face, shooting goo across her nose and her cheeks. Lacey was overwhelmed with the smell of man cum. She probably got eight or nine cum shots on her face alone.

"Then some giant Samoan-looking dude just reached in and picked her up off the table. He sat down on a big comfy lounge chair. With no effort, he held her up in the air over his cock then he lowered her down ass first. Lacey sat in his lap like he was also a chair, except his cock was up her ass. The men continued their swarm attacks.

"Everywhere Lacey turned, another cock appeared. Sometimes she had two cocks in her mouth at once. But she held on. She fought through it, she kept sucking, and swallowing, and getting ass fucked...

"Some skinny guy crawled in there, and he managed to fuck her from the front, while she was still impaled by the Samoan. With a dick in each hand, and one or two in her mouth, Lacey made quick work of these guys.

"At some point, her orgasm started. Maybe it was the half liter of sperm she had swallowed, or maybe it was the double penetration. She couldn't really tell. All she knew was her twitching cunt wouldn't stop. Wave after wave of pleasure thrashed her body as the sperm continued to fly, in her eyes, on her face, and her ears. You couldn't really identify her anymore because she was so glazed."

"She," groaned Stacy. "...She loved it, though, right?"

"Oh yeah! She couldn't get enough. After thirty guys, the pack was thinning out. Guys still came on her, but not as often. Many went back for seconds. They were almost finished when the sirens came. The big Samoan pushed her onto the ground and ran two steps. Then he came back and jerked off on her, shot on her face with a final cum shot, and took off slow-running. Lacey collapsed on the ground by the chair. She rolled in the cum on the cold cement floor.She pressed her own face in the puddles and tried to suck the cum into her mouth.

"Two cops came in, a male and a female officer. Everyone scattered and they gave chase, but they couldn't catch anyone. They went back to assist Lacey. She yanked on the cop guys pants and got his dick out. He tried to protest but she didn't let go. After only thirty seconds or so he blasted, right down her throat."

"Jesus Christ!" said Stacy.

"The lady cop, she took off her uniform and, to everyone's surprise, had quite a nice body. She rubbed herself all over the cummy body of Lacey, she was then herself dripping with cum. Then she sat on Lacey's face and ground her hairy cunt into Lacey's glazed-donut face.

"The cop-chick came quickly, too. She squirted lady cum all over Lacey's face. Then she helped Lacey up, but all Lacey wanted to do was suck the semen off the cop lady's tits."

There was silence, except for heavy breathing and moaning on the line. Lacey was fapping extremely hard.

"That's the end."

"Trent... " panted Stacy. "You should... you should write THAT Story! I came three times. I think I still am cumming."

"Naw, that's just pandering to the masses."

"Well, you're right. Not a lot of character development. But anyway, thanks. And I'll make sure to vote you up! Oh wait, what happened to Lacey?"

"She married an insurance salesman and settled down in Cleveland with three kids. She got really fat."

"You really don't know how to end a story, Trent."

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Plus, you said it happened last night and now she has three kids..."

"I forgot to mention the time warp, I guess."

"You've GOT to work on your story endings, Trent."

- - -

The next day at work was one I'll never forget. I was mapping out the security protocols (because I knew some serious horseshit was going on) when my browser popped up a breaking news story: Malaysian Airliner missing.

Well, okay. Planes crash every now and then, I thought. But wait. My sister's husband Dick is in Malaysia, along with my new boss Taylor Worthington. They were supposed to fly to China. When? Soon, I thought. I scrambled to find the e-mail with their itinerary on it.

Holy Fuck. It was last night they were supposed to take off. Flight number, let's see here, MH370. I checked the news, and confirmed that Flight MH 370 was the missing plane.

A shiver went through my whole body. I stood up, I took two steps out of my office,then went and sat back down. I didn't know what to do. I should call my sister, obviously, but maybe I should call our travel department first and see if they were on the plane. Yeah, don't alarm Kylie if I don't have to.

"No I didn't receive any change requests from them," the travel gal was saying. "Oh shit, do you think they were on that plane? That's awful!"

"That's why I'm calling you, to see if they were on board. I'm calling them."

I called Dick's phone. No answer, it immediately went to voicemail. I left a message to call me back. It felt like I was talking to a dead man.

I called Taylor's phone. She answered! But she was crying and could barely speak. What I managed to comprehend was that, yes, Dick was on the plane and it's missing. She was supposed to be on but was very sick and was going to fly tomorrow instead of last night.

Fuck! I, have to call Kylie. I mean, she doesn't really love him anymore, but still, it's her husband. Goddamnit.

"Yes Trent," Kylie answered on her cell. "I saw it. He's dead isn't he?"

She sounded remarkably calm, more so than me. "I... well he's missing, yeah. I checked with Travel, and he didn't change his flight. I called him and Taylor. She didn't get on the plane but said that Dick was on it. I'm, I'm so sorry..." My voice was cracking.

She didn't say anything for a while.

"Kylie? Sweetie?"

- - -

The office went crazy, work halted, and everyone wanted to see if I was ok. My only worry was how my sister was doing. I begged off work and went home to check on her.

When I got there, Whitney was cradling Kylie on the couch. Kylie cried quietly, rocking back and forth slightly. The news had nothing new to say, except that the plane would've been out of fuel at this point, and nobody knew where it was. They didn't even know what direction it was going! When tragedies like this occur, as a bystander I always thought, well, there's a lot of initial hype and speculation, we'll get the answer in a few days.

But when you're deeply involved in the event, you want to know what's going on RIGHT NOW! Quit fucking around and GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS!

My own thoughts were spiraling out of control. What would happen if Dick died? How was his insurance? Would Kylie sue the airline? What would happen to me? My new job? What about the shenanigans going on at work that seemed to point to Dick's involvement? What the fuck is going on?

I couldn't imagine what was going through Kylie's mind. I sat down next to her and tried to comfort her. After a half hour baby Jesse cried, and I brought her to Kylie so she could feed her. In the midst of all of this tension and drama, I still felt a little stirring in my loins when Kylie pulled out boob number one for nursing. I went and fixed us some drinks. Whitney changed baby Jess and put her back to sleep, Kylie just laid back onto me on the couch.

mojavejoe420
mojavejoe420
1,073 Followers