The IN Crowd at T.I.T.S.

Story Info
Nerds Can Be So Sexy!
2.8k words
4.47
7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,193 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks and Fantasy Fucking"

( 0 )( 0 ) ( 0 )( 0 ) ( 0 )( 0 ) ( 0 )( 0 ) ( 0 )( 0 ) ( 0 )( 0 ) ( 0 )( 0 ) ( 0 )( 0 )

I was the first person in my immediate family to go to college. My parents were so excited when I earned a full scholarship to The Institute of Technology and Science. I'd never heard of it but my Guidance Counselor told us about it and encouraged me to attend.

So my Dad and Mom drove me halfway across country with my clothes and some other stuff so I could move into the dorms. It took me a while to settle in. I had a roommate that was a complete nerd. He was also on a scholarship and he spent most of his time in the Library. But after a couple of weeks I looked up and took notice of what was going on around me.

To my eyes it seemed a lot like high school. There were all these cliques. The Frats, the Gym Rats, the Nerds (my roomie fit right in!) and the Girl Group. Actually there were several Girl Groups.

Each Girl Group was made up of a Queen Bee who was the prettiest, and a varying number of hangers-on. There was usually a rich girl (who might on might not be the Queen Bee) and a Nerd (who did the Queen Bee's homework). The rest were girl jocks, social climbers, maybe a lesbian or two and a couple of sluts.

Naomi was the nerd in the Girl Group that circled Cassandra. Cassandra was a stunning blonde with long legs, hair down to her butt, blue eyes, amazing cheekbones and plush lips. She wore makeup at all times and loved to tease whatever men were around. Rumor had it that she only got in because her Dad made a major donation to the scholarship fund or something.

I had the unfortunate luck to be assigned as Cassandra's lab partner in Chem 101.

Cassandra spent most of the time on her phone texting and IMing her group. She got good grades and I found out how when Naomi showed up at my room when Cassandra and I had arranged to study together.

She explained the situation to me. It worked out to my benefit for a couple of reasons. The first was that Naomi had taken AP Chem in her senior year of high school. She knew the stuff we were studying backwards and forwards!

With her help both Cassandra and I aced the course! The instructor was very complimentary to both of us. Cassandra always made sure the instructor had a good view of her legs. She flirted with all the teachers. It was just the way she was.

In appreciation for the help I invited Naomi out for dinner at the end of the semester. I took her to Chez Savoureux, ordered a bottle of wine and made sure that she had a great meal!

We had a good time. To my surprise Naomi was an interesting person outside of the classroom with a sense of humor. She also turned out to be kind of cute, which I was not expecting. She was wearing lipstick and mascara. She had never done that before as far as I knew. And her hair was not in her usual bun. Instead her dark hair fell around her shoulders in a rich cascade! She looked good!"

She wasn't wearing her usual bulky sweater and overalls either. Instead her dress exposed her knees. And while not as flirty as anything Cassandra would have worn, her figure was hinted at. She seemed to have a fairly lush figure.

We split the bottle of wine. It seemed to hit Naomi harder than me. I took her back to her dorm room. She invited me upstairs telling me that her roommate was gone for the weekend.

We sat and talked for a while and then Naomi really surprised me! She got up and sat in my lap! Before I could react she kissed me lightly on the lips. And then harder! All of a sudden I had a lap full of squirming girl that was kissing me strongly. She was a good kisser!

"It's time to get to second base," she whispered in my ear. I pulled back in shock!

"S. s.s.second base? I stammered.

"Here! Like this!" She grabbed my hand and brought it to her chest! She pressed my hand against her. Her breast was larger than I expected! Much larger actually. I was unable to handle the whole thing with just one hand!

"Cassandra has what she says is a perfect figure. She's 36-24-36 and wears a C-cup bra. She teases me that I'm fat. I don't think I'm fat! Do you think I'm fat? I measure 41-24-36 and rock an H-cup bra!"

"H-cup? Go...gosh! That's big!"

"I know! I think that Cassandra is jealous! Oh, I like that! The way you're pinching my nipple and playing with my boob! Keep on doing that! It feels SO good!"

We kept on making out for a few more minutes. Naomi unbuttoned my shirt and somehow managed to slip out of her skirt. Rubbing her tush against me had the predictable effect. I sprang a hard on. And she noticed.

"Jon, you have a stiffie, don't you? Can I see? I've never seen one before!"

"Are you telling me that you are a virgin?" I asked.

"Well, technically yes. I've never had intercourse with a man. But I've read a lot about it. And I've used my fingers and last year I bought a dildo! That was fun!"

But you've never..."

"You don't want to stop, do you?"

"NO, it just means I'll go slow and if you get uncomfortable, I'll stop! So you will tell me if you want to stop, won't you?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to stop. I think you are cute! I want to keep going. Can you show me your um, ah..." She stumbled to a stop. "Here, let me help/"

She scrambled off my lap and got me to stand up. She knelt in front of me and undid my belt. Then she lowered my zipper and pulled my pants down to my ankles.

"Oh, look at you!" She exclaimed as she ran both hands over the protrusion I was making in my underwear. "Can I take it out?" She asked.

"Go ahead, Naomi"

She wasted no time in hauling my briefs down. She was a little rough but she seemed really eager

"Ooohhhh! It's so pretty! I didn't expect it to be so large!" She leaned forward, closer to me.

"It smells so sexy, too!"

"Go ahead, show me how you do it! I want to see what it looks like! Stroke it for me! I want to watch." Nerdy Naomi had a kinky side! Who knew? Not me! I was taken by surprise that she wanted to watch me beat myself off in front of her!

I started to run my hand up and down my cock while she watched, wide-eyed.

"Is that how you do it? Go faster! This is so cool!"

I kept on stroking while she studied what I was doing from less than two feet away.

"Go slower now, I don't want you to cum too quickly. I like watching as your hand moves up and down. Is it getting larger? It looks longer and thicker than it was when you started. Are you growing?"

"Maybe, a little," I told her.

"How big do you get, Jon? Have you ever measured yourself? You look so big now! Bigger than when you started, for sure!"

Her face was only inches from my dick. I thought she was going to take me in her mouth but she didn't do that.

"I want to see you cum, Jon! Are you getting close? Your ball sack is tight against your groin. I read somewhere that indicates you're close to cumming! Are you going to cum?"

"If I keep this up, then yes, I'm going to cum!" I told her.

"Oh, I want to see you cum, Jon. I want to watch you empty your balls for me! Stroke yourself faster and harder! I want to see you cum for me!"

I kept on stroking myself. And minutes later I groaned as I began to spurt cum. Naomi stayed right where she was as I shot out wad after wad. Six strings of cum landed on her face, in her hair and on her bra encased tits! It was amazing and dirty as hell!

Naomi never flinched! She was laughing and giggling as she used her fingers to collect the sperm that had landed all over her face. She carefully scooped up every bit of sperm that she could find and licked it off her fingers. She was licking her lips and smiling at me while I caught my breath.

"Can I clean you up, Jon?" She asked with a smirk.

"Um, sure, I suppose so," I responded.

"Thanks!" Leaning forward the few inched needed she extended her tongue and ran it around my dick head. After sucking up all the liquid she slid her mouth over my dick head and sucked the last of my load from my cock and then began to drive herself further down my cock.

"You really taste good!" She announced as she pulled off my now revived pole. "I want to empty your balls! I really like feeling you in my mouth and in my hands as I make you get harder and harder. Now, don't try to hold back, okay?"

"Okay, I won't try to hold back."

"This is the first time I've had the chance to do this. I mean, I've read all about it and I've seen some sexy porno tapes. But this is my first hands on experience!" She giggled at the pun.

"Well, you have done an excellent job!"

"Im glad! I really want to be good at this! I always thought that I would be good at this!" She was smiling as she bent back to her task. It wasn't too long until she was taking more than half of my cock into her mouth and throat. She was humming with pleasure as she worked. She may have been a virgin but she was doing a better job than many of the more experienced girls I had been with. She had said that this was her first time. If true she was going to be amazing in no time at all.

From time to time she would take me out of her mouth and she would use both hands to stroke me to make sure that I was at full length.

"Take it deeper," I instructed her. "Don't stop half way! See if you can swallow me all the way down! That would be astounding!"

"You would like that, huh? Okay, let me see." She went back to work but this time when she reached as far as she had gotten in the past, she pushed herself harder. To my surprise she took another inch and then two more inches. In the following journeys she took more and more! And at last she was taking all that I had to offer! Every inch of my eleven inch pole was being swallowed! It felt amazing!

At one point as she was taking a short rest from her efforts Naomi looked up from my cock to tell me, "I want to know when you're on the edge of cumming! I want to watch you dump this load on my big titties! I read somewhere that a lot of men like to do that. I think it's called a pearl necklace. Do you like to do that?"

"Let's try it and find out," I responded.

She just grinned up at me and redoubled her efforts. It was only a short time until I started to ejaculate. Rope after rope of cum arced out to land on her big fat titties. She was using both hands to hold her titties up for me to spurt onto! When I finally stopped cumming I had coated her tits with sperm!

"So much fun!" She exclaimed. "You shot out so much! It's warm and slippery, too!"

She was smiling and laughing as she continued to slide her hands up and down my joint. Finally I had no more to offer her. Again she leaned forward and cleaned me up with the mouth. Then she lifted her tits to her mouth and vacuumed up everything she could reach.

"So tasty," she moaned. "I just love the taste of your sperm! Can you go again? How many rounds are you capable of? I want to find out!"

"Well give me some time to rest and recover! I'm not a machine you know! But you're doing a great job! You look so sexy while you're sucking on my dick! You do that so well! I love it!"

"I'm so glad! It's fun for me too you know! I've never had the chance to do this before. I really, really like doing it! And I bet I'm going to enjoy what I hope to do next!"

"What did you have in mind?" I asked somewhat naively.

"I want to fuck your brains out, silly! And I want you to fuck MY brains out, too! I may not have a lot of experience but I bet that riding your enormous cock is going to blow my mind! I can't wait!"

We snuggled together on her bed for a few minutes. She intertwined her leg with mine and was stroking my chest and abs with her hand.

Every once in a while she would kiss my cheek or lick the palm of my hand. And slowly I began to revive. She noticed of course and began to give me more direct stimulation.

"Let me know when you're ready to go again. I want to ride your huge dick until I can't move any longer, okay?"

"I'm almost ready," I told her. "Just a little longer for me to recover!"

And sure enough in about ten minutes Naomi rolled over on to me and began to slid her pelvis up and down. Her pussy lips were straddling my erection and spreading juices over me. She reached between us and socketed herself onto my erection.

With a groan she began to move up and down, up and down. At first she moved slowly and carefully but as she got used to it she sped up and began to move with more assurance.

"Oh, Jon, it feels so good! I knew it would be good. I didn't realize it would be THIS good! I'm going to cum, honey, I'm going to loose my mind! Oh, God, you're making me cum! You breaking my pussy! I love it! I'm cumming now!" She clutched herself to me and shivered thru an orgasm that wrung groans and sounds of excitement from her.

Watching her cum like that was amazing. I started lifting my hips and pushing my dick into her when she calmed down. She almost immediately began to push back on me.

Together we worked to drive her to heights she had never imagined. It was great! She came and came and came. I lost count after her sixth orgasm because I was starting to empty myself into her again.

"We need to get together and do this again. Real soon!" She told me as we rested from our latest coupling. "I love getting fucked by your big hard-on! But let's not tell Cassandra! She thinks she controls all of us in her little group. I don't want to disappoint her. But you and your big dick are too much fun! I love to feel your shaft as it slides down my throat. And as it spreads my pussy lips and sinks further into my puss-puss than I had ever imagined! So DEEP! So thick! So hard! I just love it! I want to spend more time worshipping your magnificently huge cock!" Her hand was moving up and down my dick. But I was tapped out. No matter how she worked I couldn't rise to the occasion again!

"I'd love to get together with you again! You are one hot fucking slut!"

And we sort of fell into a routine. She would act like she didn't know me when we saw each other on campus. But the moment we were alone she would have her hands in my pants, pulling and stoking my cock trying to get me to shower her with cum!

Damn, nerds can be so fucking sexy!

The Enddd

The IN Crowd at T.I.T.S.

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,193 Followers