The In-laws

Story Info
My wife and her parents.
8k words
4.29
43.8k
40
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 48-year-old white male who married a girl I had a crush on during my teen years.

I 1st met Mellissa my wife when we were 10, she lived blocks from me and we went to the same school, we use to play as kids back then but when we hit around 14 we went our separate ways as far as hanging out, I hung out with my group, and she had a different group, we would say hi when we saw each other but that was about it.

About me back then, I was in an average family and both Mom and Dad worked provided well for the family, and I never had a complaint, still close to them to this day. About Mellissa she had a little different life, she told me her history once when we use to hang out, her mother had her when she was 16, her father was the same age, but was out of the picture when she was born and thru her 1st 10 years of her life. Her mother took care of her and met a guy when she was 18 and married him when she was 23, and they continue to be married till today. Her stepfather was more like a father, and he fully adopted her. Mellissa real father came back in her life when she was 10, he was 26 spent 8 years in the Military and was now mature, he understood what he did wrong and over the years made up for it. After a couple years Mellissa had a real relationship with him and by the time she was 14 when would spend every Thursday Thru Sunday with him and his family which was only across town, so it made it easier since there was no school change and same friends. This is the point where we stopped hanging out in school.

Now this is where my story begins, thru school I had a paper route, it was ok spending money for an easy job, in my senior year when I was 18 in 1993 Mellissa's mothers house was on my route, and this is back when you had to go door to door collecting money for the paper. Well, I use to collect from her mom usually on Thursday nights when I went out, she remembered me and was always nice and tipped me well, she always at least in a horny year old's mind seemed to flirt with me even with her husband there, would make comments like I was getting big ask me about girls and always touch my arm in a sexy way. Mellissa was never there since Thursdays was her night at her dads, so it was just them, most nights one I got home I would jerk off thinking about her mom whose name is Cindy, until that one Thursday night.

In November of 1993 I went collecting and went to Cindy's house, now Cindy was very young since she had Melissa when she was 16, she at the time was 34, well she opened the door, and as always invited me in. She said Tom, her husband, was not there but give her a minute to see if she could find some cash. After a couple of minutes, she came back and apologized that she didn't have any, and could I come back tomorrow night and she would pay, I told her no problem, and began to leave until she came up to me. She came up to me in front of the door, and apologized again, I said not an issue, and she then said Well at least let me give you a tip, she then grabbed my cock thru my pants and started to rub me. Caught off guard I backed away nervous, and she just said to relax and enjoy, she then pulled me back to her pulled my jogging pants down which I was wearing and jerked me off, well I won't lie I came in like 30 seconds from the excitement of this women who I always fantasized about. I came right in her hands, and she just kept going and looked at me with a smile, she then pulled away went and grabbed some towels cleaned me up and said don't forget to stop back tomorrow night to collect.

As soon as I got home, I jerked of like 3 more times that night, yes 3 the pleasure of being 18 again, the next day at school, all I could think about was going to collect again, would the same thing happen, maybe more but I couldn't wait. During my one class I did feel weird because Mellissa was in my class, we only ever said hi back then, but it still felt weird. Well after school I went home canceled my plans with my friends and waited a couple hours to go hit Cindy house again to collect.

About 7pm I went back over I rang the doorbell, and she answered the door, she said she wasn't sure since it was Friday if I would really be back figured I would be going out, I told her my plans got canceled so I came back as she suggested the night before. She invited me in as always, but acted as normal, she handed me the money and said we are up to date now, I must have had a sad face thinking that was it no more like the night before, she said was that enough, was there something wrong, I told her no it was correct and thanks, and turned to the door.

Before I could leave, she laughed and said oh I was probably expecting the same tip as night before, I believe I grinned and she grinned back and said she could help, and with that she fell to her knees, pulled my cock out and began to suck it. Luck for me that I jerked off a lot overnight and before coming here I did not come quickly like the previous night, I was standing against the wall as the MILF who I dreamed about for many years was sucking my cock, at that time it was the best feeling ever, then I received a major shock. Suddenly, I looked and pulled away as I saw her husband Tom staring at me, she said what's wrong, and I couldn't even say anything, I just motioned to him, she looked grinned, pulled me back by my cock and said relax he is all into this.

As she continued to suck me, I kept staring back at him, nervous as hell, and wondering what she meant by him is into this, well it didn't take me long to figure that out. Tom started to approach me, and I was really getting nervous, Cindy was aware of his presence when he got up next to me but kept sucking me. Tom looked at me a said they have been waiting to seduce me and last night Cindy couldn't wait anymore, with that he shocked the hell out of me when he pulled my cock from his wife's mouth and started to jerk me off. At this moment I was scared and excited, I never had a male experience, but wow was I feeling great, he kept jerking me off while Cindy knelt in front of me, he then whispered in my ear that he can't wait to watch me fuck his wife tonight, with that I came all over Cindy's mouth, and face.

Cindy got up and kissed me while I tasted some of my own cum, and then kissed Tom. Cindy then asked me what my plans were for the night, I told her I really didn't have any and after she asked me where my parent thought I was, I explained they trusted me at 18, she told me to phone home, so they weren't worried, and tell them I was crashing at a friend's house. I was a good kid that never really got into major trouble and had a car, so my parents didn't think twice when I told them I was staying at a friend's.

With that Cindy led me upstairs to her room as Tom followed, she then asked me to undress, and lay down in the bed. At the point both her and Tom took turns sucking my cock and teasing the hell out of me, until she finally hopped into a 69 and I ate her out while she sucked my cock, and Tom licked my balls. This pleasure was too much, and I blew my load on both, till this day I remember this like it was yesterday. Both came up and laid next to me, both grabbing my cock and slowly jerking me back to life while they said that they have been fantasizing about doing this with a someone, and when I started to collect from them, they came up with a plan.

Being an 18 year and never doing anything like this I just smiled and agreed to whatever they wanted, after talking for about 10 min I was hard as a rock again, Tom looked at me and said its time I fuck his wife. With that Tom went back down and started to suck on me while Cindy grabbed my head and kissed me passionately, she said she couldn't wait to feel my cock in her. All of sudden Cindy got on top of me and Tom popped my cock out and slowly rubbed it on Cindy's pussy, this motion was driving me crazy until Cindy lowered herself all the way down and slid my cock in. She then fucked my brains out for the next 10 min until we both came and she collapsed on top of me, and once my cock popped out of her Tom licked all of our juices from her pussy and my cock, he then fucked her as she was laying on me, he didn't cum yet so he fucked her for about 5 min before he exploded in her and all three of us passed out on the bed.

I woke up about 3 hours later, and went into the bathroom to piss, as I was finishing Cindy walked in and said let's clean up in the shower, once we got in there, we took turns soaping each other, cleaning, and kissing a lot, she then said let's get dried off and go fuck in bed. As we got out Tom was standing there nude and said to go have fun in the bedroom and he was going to shower.

Cindy then led me into the bedroom where she bent over on the bed, and told me to fuck he from behind, I didn't need to be asked twice and got right into it, after fucking her for 5 min, I noticed Tom walking back in, he went over and kissed Cindy whispered something in her ear, and then came up near me. As Cindy was bent over on the bed with me fucking her Tom came over and said I need you to take care of this now, and with that he pulled my head to his cock and in it popped. At this point I never sucked a cock, or even thought of it, but the excitement of these two older people just felt right, and I went to town sucking him like a pro. In perfect motion Cindy pulled away from me and Tom laid on the bed and I went on sucking him for what seemed like 30 min, and the whole time Cindy sat on his face having multiple orgasms.

Finally, Tom came and most of it went in my mouth and the rest went on my face, he looked at me a said to swallow which I did. As I got up, I was rock hard, Tom then said to jerk off while they watched me, being a good kid, I did just that, they both laid on the bed while I stared at them and jerked off. As I was jerking off, I could tell it wouldn't take long, they asked me was that the 1st cock I sucked, which I said yes to, they then asked did I enjoy sucking Toms cock, in which I replied to hell yes. I was getting very close now, and then Cindy said, well if you liked sucking my husband's cock, you will love it when he fucks your ass tomorrow, and with that I came everywhere. Once I was finished, they both said good boy, come lay with us and let's fall asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and I was in bed by myself, I started to get up and Cindy came walking in with a tray of pancakes, and juice. She said I figured you had an appetite, Tom already left because he had places to run so it was just the two of us. She asked what I had planned for the day since it was a Saturday, I told her I had to help my parents and would be busy till about 3pm. She said perfect go do what I needed, and come back around 5, and to tell my parents I was crashing at a friend's house again. I told her that would work, and as I got up to leave, she said but 1st you need to fuck me, for the next 15 min we fucked and then I left.

After that I went home around 10am and did some work for my parents and finished around 2pm, I took a quick shower and took a nap for 2 hours. Once I woke up, I told my parents that I was going to be crashing at a friend's house again who was having a party, they had no issue, so I went over to Cindy and Toms as planned for 5pm. When I got their Tom answered the door wearing only a robe, he said that he had just got out of the shower and let me in and closed the door. As he turned back to me after closing the door he came right up to me, grabbed my cock thru my pants and said he was glad I came back, and then he pulled my head to his and we kissed, our tongues started to move around in each other's mouth as we kissed very passionately. This had to go on for about 5 min until he pushed me down opened his robe and told me to suck his cock. I did just that sucking his cock like a kid getting a lollypop, I was enjoying this and was hard myself, after about 5 min Tom pulled away grabbed my hand pulled me up and led me to his room upstairs.

When we got to his room, I asked him where Cindy was, and he said she went out with her friends and would be back later that night, he then told me to strip all my clothes off. Once I was done, I stood in front of him naked and hard as ever. He then asked me if I enjoyed being with him which I of course said I did, he then asked me if I was ready to lose my anal cherry to him, I didn't even think of it and just said yes. He then told me to come over and lay on my back and hold my legs up. One I did that he grabbed lube and slowly rubbed it over my hole for a while, he then started to work a finger in me until I got used to it, and then started to work 2 and finally 3. Tom then asked if I was ready and I said yes, now Tom has an average cock, about 6 6 1/2 and not too thick, now when he pulled the lube out, I saw him grab a condom, but he asked if he can bareback me. At 18 I was unsure of that term, and just told him yes as I was lost in passion, he then started to rub his cock all over my hole.

He looked at me as he placed his cock head at the entrance to my ass and asked me again if I wanted this, I was looking him in the eyes and said yes, and he said back to me to tell him what I wanted, looking in his eyes with passion I said I want you to fuck me like a woman. With that Tom pushed his cock in my ass as I let out a mild scream, he stopped as I got used to it, and then continued little by little as I tried to get used to it. I was thinking that 24 hours ago I never did anything with a man, and here I was a day later I sucked kissed, and now I was being fucked by a man. Tom and I continued to look in each other's eyes, the fucking started to feel good, and I looked at him and just said please fuck me like you fuck Cindy. With that he started to pick the pace up and fucked me good and hard, after a couple min he said I am going to cum in your ass. I was thinking he meant the condom since I thought he had one on, and finally I felt him erupt in me. I dropped my legs down which were sore as hell and Tom fell on top of me. I asked him did you just cum in me, and he said yes, I asked you if I could bareback you and you said yes, well the bell finally went off what that meant and I was too embarrassed to say I didn't know what it meant, he said was it ok and I just said yep.

We continued to lay there with Tom now holding me from behind, I could feel the cum leaking out of my ass, but Toms limp dick was right there. I said do you want me to clean up, and Tom said no the cum will make great lube when he fucks me again soon. Now I was still hard from not coming yet, and Tom started to kiss the back of my neck, he said we are going to have a great night he will fuck me soon then we will shower grab a bite to eat and relax until Cindy comes back. After laying there for about 15 min, I can feel his cock getting hard again, he started to push it in me again, and all of sudden in it popped and for the next 30 min Tom fucked the hell out of me, 15 min it he grabbed my cock jerked it off and I came in seconds from his touch, but he continued to fuck me very hard until he came in me again. We then got up and took a shower together, once we got out, we had a bite to eat and laid on the couch and fell asleep.

About 9:30 Tom woke me and led me to the bedroom again, he said Cindy will be home soon, let's give her a sight to see, with that we hopped into a 69 for 15 min, and then he broke it off, grabbed the lube, pushed me on my back, put my legs on his shoulders, lubed me up and then he started to fuck me again. I believe we were fucking for about 10 min, when I heard Cindy's voice say It looks like you two are having fun. She then walked over and kissed Tom passionately, she then stripped her clothes off, got on the bed kissed me passionately and said to eat her like it was my last meal. She then sat on my face, and I ate her out the best I could, she then went down and sucked my cock as I was getting fucked, and eating her out, and I came in minutes. One I came they both stayed in position, after a couple more minutes I was hard as a rock again, Tom continued to fuck me, as Cindy sat on my face, she then cried out she was coming, but stayed in her position. A couple minutes later Tom yelled out he was coming and pushed hard in me and erupted again in my ass. He then pulled away and Cindy got off me, we were all in a sweat, Cindy then looked at me and said get my 18-year-old cock over here and fuck me hard and long.

I didn't need to be told twice, I slipped my cock right in her and started to fuck her brains out like she asked, we were all sweaty which was very sexy, and I could feel the cum dripping out of my ass. I was able to last about 15 min before I came in Cindy and collapsed. We all fell asleep until morning, around 8am. We all started to move at the same time, and they both led me into the bathroom and the 3 of us stepped into the shower and took turns washing each other and giving each other oral sex until all 3 of us came again. Once we got out Cindy said to get dressed and come down, she will make breakfast. When I came down, we sat there eating and then started to talk about the last couple of days. They said they want this to continue with me, but we need to be careful that no one finds out, and I couldn't tell anyone because they would never want Melissa to find out. I agreed and they said we can do it every week on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday while Melissa is at her father's. Thursdays would be about 2 hours since it was a school night, but Fridays and Saturdays were wide open until noon on Sunday. I told them I couldn't stay over both nights could probably scam one of the nights. We would figure it all out over time.

I can go on forever here but bottom line I started to spend every possible minute with Tom & Cindy when Melissa wasn't at home. A normal week for me for the rest of my senior year was on Mon thru Wed I would meet up with Tom or Cindy in their car somewhere for oral or a backseat fuck. Then on Thursday I would sneak over there house for a 2-hour sex session with both or one of them, then either Fri or Sat night I would stay over their place and hang at the house on Sat during the day. I was living a fantasy, I was truly bisexual and was in love with both of them. There were some highlights that did happen over the course of our 1st 9 months together.

Tom & Cindy did try to get me to date Mellissa, they said she really didn't date anyone and thought it would be inserting if we did. I did try to talk with her again, and we started to strike up a friendship again, but no romance between us. Now Mellissa was the girl next door type, very cute, nice body and would have loved to date her and get in her pants but she just wasn't up to that with me or anyone from what I heard about in school and what she told me as we started to talk again. I enjoyed hanging out with her again on occasions and talking with her, but always felt weird about the relationship I was having with her parents.

We ended up going to prom together, and had a great time, afterwards we went to a party and just hung out talking and having a good time. One thing led to another, and we started to kiss and make out like typical school kids, rubbing all over but never went all the way. When I took her home, we kissed goodnight and that was it, the next day she called me, and we met to talk about the night. She told me that she has had a great time talking with me the last 5 months again, and was into me, and wanted to be with me, but she has to many personal issues and doesn't want to get into anything with anyone. I told her thanks for being honest, and we continued as friends the rest of the school year. We hung out a lot and even on weekends that last month of school and some of the summer where it affected my time with her parents. I felt something for her, and she did for me, but we never took the next step and just remained good friends with some sort of feelings between us. We would kiss a lot and hold each other but nothing else. After the summer of 1994 Mellissa went off to college about 3 hours away, we talked a little but never saw her again to years later.

12