The Inadvertent Centerfold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His image on the monitors continued to entertain Zac until he heard an electronic click and the strobe lights flashed. The monitors showed his still images for a couple of seconds and then returned to displaying his real-time movements. Zac reasoned that the monitors showed exactly what Cynthia was viewing through her camera which also captured the photographic image when she pressed the shutter button. The camera clicked again along with a muffled "fumf" noise created by the strobes when they flashed. For the next two seconds, he could clearly see his image on the monitors that Cynthia was capturing digitally.

Twack! Cynthia had slapped a leather riding crop against her leg to get his attention. "Don't make me use this." She smiled to indicate that she was only kidding but it had been said in a slightly menacing tone and Zac knew she meant business.

"Let's get started." Cynthia had practiced delivering a professional sounding cadence in her voice that let her clients know she was in charge and would expect full cooperation. "Take off your socks and shoes. Stand over there and face the camera." Zac complied and found it was easy to follow her instructions. "Unless I tell you otherwise, I expect you to always focus your eyes and attention on the camera."

While Cynthia had been finalizing camera and lighting adjustments, Zac had swallowed a third glass of Chardonnay. It was perfectly chilled and had gone his throat like water. Since he had not bothered to eat lunch, he was already feeling a little buzzed but the adrenaline from the photoshoot steadied his nerves. Cynthia had promised him that the photoshoot was going to be fun, and he was determined to enjoy himself and make the most of the situation.

"Relax your arms at your sides and let's get a close-up of your cute smile." Click, click. The camera and strobes went off in quick succession. Zac was curious to see his image and looked over at the monitor.

"I did not tell you to look away." Cynthia intoned seriously. "Keep your eyes on the camera."

Cynthia continued to provide easy to follow directions and Zac simply followed her instructions. "Turn your head slightly to the right." Click, click. "Drop your chin." Click, click. "Turn around but twist your body to face the camera." Click, click. "Look serious." Click, click. "How about a smile." Click, click. "That looks great." Each time Zac got into position, the camera would click, and the strobe lights would flash.

Zac was no longer feeling nervous and had begun to enjoy the process. The lights were warm, and he started to lose his concentration and he thought to himself: This might actually be fun. Cynthia continued to express enthusiasm and build up his confidence. Zac had wanted the photo session to be a success and hoped that Cynthia would get the images she wanted to capture.

Thus far, it had been like engaging in warm-up exercises prior to a workout, and Zac was feeling loose and limber. He was enjoying himself but wondered when the session would end. He did not have any other appointments that day, but he was now feeling hungry and remembered that he needed to pick up some groceries.

"Take off your shirt and toss it aside." Zac needed to focus his attention since he had momentarily allowed his concentration to wander. Did she just ask me to take off my shirt? Zac was not sure he had heard the instructions correctly and took a deep breath to focus himself. Cynthia looked impatient and Zac blinked several times before he slowly started to unbutton his shirt. The camera continued to click as Zac took off his shirt and threw it a few feet away. Cynthia smiled and said: "That looks really nice. My camera wants to capture the real you."

Zac's eyes drifted onto the large monitors, and he could now see himself shirtless and looking a little frightened with that deer-in-the-headlights look in his eyes. He paused a moment to collect his thoughts and thought about what he was doing. This experience was going to put him into a situation he had never experienced before but he was determined to make the most of it. He was still not sure where things were headed but just as Cynthia had promised, he had been enjoying himself and he was curious to see the results of his photoshoot.

"Let's get you down on all fours with your butt towards the camera." Zac complied but needed to be reminded to crane his head around to look into the camera. "Down on your elbows." Click, click. "Smile. Are you having fun?" Click, click. It seemed to Zac that Cynthia was testing the limits of his comfort level and Zac reasoned that he could stop the session anytime he wanted.

"Stand up and face the camera." Click, click. "Let's see you flex and show off your six-pack." Click, click. The photo session had gone on for 20 minutes and Zac enjoyed being the center of attention. He found that her flattery was making it easy for him to find his courage. Zac had never thought seriously about posing for nude photos since he did not think he was centerfold material. He had briefly considered it when his girlfriend had surprised him on a couple of occasions as he stepped out of the shower and found her taking his picture with her cell phone.

She had always called him her hunk and he knew that when she was talking about his "hunkiness", she was not referring to his pectorals. Even though he was fully exposed and on display, and she was behind the camera, his girlfriend had always been the one who was more embarrassed. She had asked if he wanted her to submit his nudies to what she jokingly referred to as a "smut magazine", but he never thought she was serious. He had seen a copy of Playdude fall out of her gym bag one evening and she nervously explained that it belonged to a gay friend. However, she wanted him to look at the magazine, in particular the section featuring the guy-next-door amateur submissions. Thinking back on the incident, he was not certain if it fell out of her bag by accident or on purpose. She had shown him the model release form and had encouraged him to consider signing it, but they had never gotten around to deciding which of his pix should be submitted.

"Lose the belt and unbutton your jeans." Zac froze for a moment, now realizing that Cynthia fully intended to get him naked in front of her camera. He had always suspected that the photoshoot might venture into erotic images, but he had never considered himself model material, especially not for a professional photographer. He was having second thoughts about proceeding when he heard Cynthia making it sound more like a demand than a request. "Remove the belt." Click, click.

Zac's hands were trembling as he unfastened his belt and opened up his jeans. He glanced over at the monitors and realized that he was having an out-of-body experience. He could see himself on the monitors, but it somehow did not feel real. Click, click. The flood lights flashed, and his image would remain frozen on the monitor for a brief moment. "Is this really happening to me?" Zac thought to himself.

Cynthia seemed to anticipate his fears and quickly began to offer more compliments and assurances. "You look great." Click, click. "Flex like you're Mr. Universe." Click, click. "Look serious." Click, click.

"Let's see that great smile." Click, click. Zac was back to feeling comfortable and enjoyed seeing his image when he could sneak a look at the monitors.

"OK." Cynthia's voice brought his focus back to the photoshoot. "Keep your drawers on but lose the pants." Zac's heart started beating wildly and he could feel himself sweating. He should have applied a second application of antiperspirant before coming over. Zac looked down at his hands as he tried to gather enough courage to remove his pants. "Keep your eyes on the camera." Cynthia said gently. Zac nearly lost his balance as he took off his pants and had to squat down to catch himself from falling. "Don't worry, we're almost there." The camera clicks were accompanied by the flash of the strobe lights, but Zac could clearly see the wide grin on Cynthia's face.

"Now for the moment of truth." Cynthia said in a very light-hearted manner. Zac stood there in front of the camera with only the thin cotton cloth of his underwear protecting his dignity. Is this really happening? What was he doing here? Why did it seem like a good idea at the time when he had called her? He didn't have any political aspirations but what if someone he knows sees these pictures? How do I explain this? What good can possibly come from this?

"Just put your thumbs in the waist band and push down". Zac heard Cynthia speaking but his heart was racing wildly, and his head was pounding, and he was not sure he could get his arms to work properly. "Don't be scared, this will be fun." He heard Cynthia tenderly telling him. Click, click. "You can do it." Click, click. Cynthia had tried cajoling, but Zac felt immobilized. "Push down. NOW!" Cynthia said with authority. Zac closed his eyes, scrunched up his face and took a deep breath. He extended his arms and pushed his underwear down to his thighs.

Click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click.

Even though his eyes were closed, he could tell the strobe lights were flashing repeatedly and he could hear the camera clicking in the motor drive setting. He tentatively opened his eyes and saw Cynthia smiling broadly at him as she hovered over the camera. "Go ahead and breathe." She said sweetly. Zac realized that he had been holding his breath since lowering his underwear and he took in a big gulp of air.

He glanced over at the monitor and could see that he was now naked to the camera, but he was flaccid. He looked down and realized that his manhood had gotten shy, and he was limp. Zac looked up at Cynthia and said, "Sorry about that."

Cynthia winked at him and said, "Don't worry, I can help the situation." She made a quick adjustment to the camera, and it began to rhythmically click with the accompanying strobe flash. "I'm going to set it to take a shot every five seconds. Go ahead and toss the drawers." Zac stepped out of his underwear and flung them near his jeans. He wasn't sure what Cynthia had in mind and was feeling so self-conscious that he covered himself with his hands.

"Oh, stop that." Cynthia said with a pleasant lilt to her voice. "I don't do this for every client, but I really like what you're packing, and I bet we'll get some great results." She began walking slowly over to Zac and looked at the monitors to get her bearings. The camera continued to methodically click away, accompanied by the strobe flashes, and Zac was transfixed.

The camera had been set to get a close up and was now focused on just the area from his navel to his thighs. Zac was staring at the monitors when Cynthia approached him and using her hands to direct his movements, had him now standing with his dick in profile. She got down on her knees facing him and turned her head to smile for the camera. She would look up at the monitors after the camera clicked to check the perspective.

"I have a side hustle for CFNM photos". She said as if she were explaining a hobby. "What is CFNM?" Zac asked inquisitively. "Nothing for you to worry about. Some of my femdom clients like pictures of nude men alongside a clothed woman."

Zac looked down at Cynthia as she was smiling for the camera and pointing at his cock. She stuck her tongue out and moved it next to the head of his dick. Zac glanced over at the monitor and seeing Cynthia's tongue inching closer made him forget his shyness. He could feel his manhood stirring to life.

Suddenly she grabbed his balls with one hand and kissed the tip of his dick. Immediately he started to get hard. Cynthia took her other hand and held his penis at the base and ran her tongue along the shaft. Zac could see that she was positioned so that the camera was catching everything she was doing. She continued to mug for the camera and make silly faces. Zac was enjoying every second as he watched the images on the monitor freeze for a few seconds and then return to the live action. The click of the camera, the "fumf" of the strobe flash, and his cock being caressed on the monitor, was mesmerizing.

Without saying a word, Cynthia used her hands to turn Zac so that he was facing away from the camera.

She took one of his ankles and guided it until he was standing with his feet about a yard apart. "Bend over and put your hands on your knees, while I make some adjustments to the camera."

Zac looked at the monitor and saw that the camera was now focused on his butt cheeks. His ball sack was also included in the picture frame. "Just hold that pose for a minute." Cynthia came over and positioned her face next to his hips. She was smiling and slightly extended her tongue. The camera continued to click away. Zac watched on the monitor as she reached around and spread his butt cheeks for the camera. He had never seen his asshole in its full glory before. Click, click.

"Bend over a little further and use your two hands to spread 'em. I want to make sure we get a good close up." Zac did as he was instructed but arched his back so he could continue to watch the action on the monitors. Cynthia reached up between his legs and put her index finger directly on his asshole. "Have you ever had your G-spot massaged?" Zac thought a moment and realized that he was never this exposed even when his doctor checked his prostate.

Although he continued to hold the pose, Zac asked: "Is this really necessary?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, it is. This is what pays the bills." Click, click.

By now Cynthia had returned to the camera and adjusted the focus so that only his asshole was in full display. From this perspective, Zac could clearly see the color of his asshole and noticed that he had a small freckle near the rim. "I want you to put the tip of your right index finger on your bum."

Zac straightened up and looked back over his shoulder. "I'm not sticking my finger up my arse."

"Don't worry, you're not getting deflowered." Cynthia said sweetly. Under her breath, she said softly to herself: "At least not today."

"You owe me for my special services." Cynthia said nonchalantly.

"What are you talking about?" Zac inquired.

"I didn't want you to embarrass yourself, so now you owe me." Cynthia said pleasantly.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I want you to wink for the camera."

"You mean like this?" Zac said as he stood there looking over his shoulder and blinked one eye.

He looked over at the monitor and saw that the camera was still focused on his butt.

"That's cute. No sugar, I want to see if you can wink your bum."

Cynthia instructed him to bend over and spread his cheeks and to look back at the camera. Zac did as he was told but looked over at the monitor.

He had never tried it before, but while looking at his image on the monitor, he started to flex his anus. With a little practice he was able to suck it in and pooch it out. It was bizarre and disgusting and fascinating and titillating all at the same time.

Cynthia was standing behind the camera and was back to manually operating the shutter.

Zac looked over at the monitor and saw that the image of his asshole was taking up the entire screen. It was like watching some nature program where the camera was focused on a sea creature as it pulsated with the ocean wave activity. After a dozen or more clicks from the camera, Cynthia slowly began pulling the focus away from its extreme close-up.

"Turn your face back towards the camera and smile." Click, click.

Out of the corner of his eye, he could now see his face on the monitor along with his hands spreading his butt cheeks. This was such an out-of-body experience, like he was dreaming although he had never thought about this scenario in any of his weird sexual fantasies. Is this actually happening, Zac thought to himself?

"Keep your eyes focused on the camera and let's see a big smile." Click, click, click, click.

"You're doing great. Just a few more shots and we'll try something else." Click, click, click, click.

"Next I want you to do some stretches and get limbered up." Zac wasn't sure what she had in mind, and this was so surreal that he had completely lost any sense of modesty.

Cynthia continued casually. "You know what is my favorite word? I seriously doubt you do, but I learned it in high school, and it still makes me smile. We all have a favorite word and mine is 'turgid'. Here is a bottle of tropical flavored body oil. Smear it all over your body and make yourself turgid." Cynthia giggled. "See, I can't help it. It's such a great word."

Zac covered his body in the shiny liquid and stood there waiting to find out what would happen next. The oil was tingly on his skin, both warming and cooling at the same time. Cynthia put him through a series of poses that she had memorized. There were always new and interesting ways to twist and contort the human body, but the publications to which she regularly submitted required some variation of the same hundred or so standard body shots. The regular cadence of her voice, along with the clicking of her camera and the flashing of the strobe lights, made Zac lose all track of time.

After another thirty minutes, Cynthia had gotten all the standard poses she needed.

"Get ready for the next round, where we have you shower off the oil." She pointed to the shower across the room and Zac noticed that she had a remote-control device in her hand that was allowing her to turn off the overhead lights illuminating the seamless backdrop and power on the lights over the shower stall.

"Go ahead and get the water adjusted to a comfortable temperature." She said to Zac. "You'll be in there for a while, but we'll finish before you start looking like a prune."

Zac stroked himself as he walked over to the shower. Cynthia had taken her camera off the tripod and was photographing him as he moved to the other location. Click, click, click, click. As Zac approached the shower, he noticed the huge mirror against the wall. When he looked up at the monitor, he could see the images that Cynthia was capturing. The mirror allowed Cynthia to add to her CFNM portfolio. The monitors showed both himself as well as the added presence of Cynthia who was the CF taking the NM photos. He turned towards Cynthia and held his dick so he could point it directly at the camera.

"Stop being so silly." She said with a sexy lilt to her voice. "You've been doing so well, here is a little something in appreciation." Cynthia walked over still holding the camera in one hand and with the other, she grabbed Zac's balls. She kneeled over and licked the tip of his dick. "Yum, coconutty." She wrapped her velvety lips around his dick and took in the entire length. She softly grated her teeth back and forth against the shaft. She pulled back and took a few photos while still holding onto his cock with her teeth. Click, click. She let go and made an overly exaggerated motion of her wiping her face with her sleeve. She smiled and said with a purr in her voice: "We're not ready for the money shot just yet. Now, go lather up."

Zac walked over to the shower that was located at the far end of the room. It was an oversized shower stall that was brightly lit with overhead lights and umbrella lights in front. The shower stall had two sides and was open in front. There was a shower head and water control knobs on one of the tiled walls and an illuminated opaque window on the other side that was simply a prop since it was not an exterior wall. Beneath the window was a bench built into the tiles. Cynthia had put a lot of time, money, and effort into her photo studio. Zac had noticed the basement windows when he walked up the steps to the front porch and wondered whether she had another playroom constructed using the space underneath them.