The Incident At The Clinic

Story Info
Hubby finally tastes cock for wife.
3.1k words
4.54
7.6k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
741 Followers

"Sorry Dan, I know we're running late, but just bear with me a little longer. That was Rachel on the phone, one of our senior nurses. We've got a situation in one of the rooms upstairs with a donor."

"It's okay, my sexy wife. Never heard about an emergency situation at an IVF clinic before, but I'm happy to sit and wait for you," my husband of twenty five years replied, eyeing up the plethora of pornographic magazines that I store in my office for our "patients".

Dan had never picked me up from the private clinic before (my car was getting serviced). I used to work for the NHS, but since moving into the private sector as the senior doctor I love my work. It's fulfilling, and exciting - we get so many hunky male donors coming through our doors, which is why I keep an eight inch black vibrator in my office. Sometimes a girl just needs relief.

At fifty three I'm becoming more and more naughty. The catalyst has definitely been my work at the clinic where I'm surrounded by cocks and porn all day. I don't think Dan has any idea how perverted, how filthy, how depraved I've actually become. It's like something has flipped in my brain. It's been rewired. I'm a dirty girl. I spend virtually the whole day now thinking about kinky sex.

The problem is, with Dan's small dick, weedy body and lack of staying power, I know I need something more. To be honest I think Dan does too. I know he still finds me sexy and irresistible. I have 34DD tits, a shaved pussy (again, a very recent development), and a curvaceous, magnificent ass. But, I'm beginning to think Dan could easily become a sissy. He's becoming more and more submissive in the bedroom, and when I tell him about all the hunky guys at work, instead of getting upset, jealous and ridiculously angry the way he used to, he's started to become aroused. I could be wrong, but I think he increasingly likes the thought of me becoming a hot naughty wife. I think he'd like me to cuckold him. He'd never admit to that of course, but a bit of gay encouragement by a hot wife can send husbands in touch with their feminine side into craving big fat cocks.

Then, just last Friday - the night we usually make out - something extraordinary happened. The pizza delivery guy turned up. He was extremely good looking, and obviously gay (more's the pity!). He must have been about thirty. He was wearing a white cotton T-shirt and ripped jeans. I could feel my pussy juices beginning to flow. Oh my, I thought, if only.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, his card reader wasn't working, and we had no cash.

"It's okay," I said, I'll ring the guys up at the pizza place and pay over the phone. "However, that means we won'y be able to give you a tip."

"That's all right," he said cheerfully, but then furtively whispered in my ear: "unless, how can I put this, you have the pizzas on me if your very attractive hubby - I love older guys - is up for a quick snog."

I was shocked, but instantly aroused at the thought of watching Dan kiss another guy. But would he do it?

"Dan," I hollered.

"Yeah," he replied, not really listening.

"What's your name?" I asked the hunky delivery guy. "Yeah. We've got no money to pay Jeffrey, the pizza guy."

"Can't we give him something else?"

"I think YOU can."

That got his attention. Dan walked over and joined me at the front door. My heart was pounding at this point. Would Dan go through with it?

"How can I help?" Dan asked Jeffrey.

"Well, I was saying to your gorgeous wife here, that if I can snog you the pizza is on me."

"Seriously?" Dan looked horrified, but I also detected something else in his voice, something effeminate. A dark unfulfilled desire, perhaps? "And you're okay with this Carla?" he asked nervously.

"You bet," I said seductively, undoing the buttons on my shirt to reveal my ample cleavage. "Unless you're scared you might like it?" I added..

Checkmate, I thought. Dan hates to lose at any game. Even one full of risk. I think he knew he might enjoy it.

"Okay," Dan said very sheepishly. "I'm game." You're gay, I thought, just you wait and see.

I took Jeffrey by the hand and led him into the kitchen. Dan followed like a lamb to the slaughter.

"Okay boys," I said running my hands over my breasts and tweaking my enlarged nipples. "Entertain me."

Jeffrey pressed Dan up against our fridge freezer, grinding his much younger body into my husband's. I could see, much to my delight, that although Dan looked pensive, he was undeniably excited. As was I.

When Jeffrey kissed Dan I nearly had an orgasm. It was spellbindingly sensual and erotic. For a moment Dan hesitated, unsure of himself. But then he melted into it. Suddenly their tongues first touched and caressed, before they darted into each other's mouths.

Jeffrey started to undress Dan, and Dan was letting him. My supposedly straight husband is going to have sex with a hunky guy in front of me and I've never been so fucking turned on in my life, I thought. This is unbelievable.

But then Jeffrey's mobile rang. It was his manager. "Got to go I'm afraid. So sorry. Please don't tell anyone about this," he yelled as he left.

Dan and I raced upstairs. He was clearly aroused, leaking pre-cum everywhere. He also looked so disappointed.

Still, we had the best sex we'd had in years. Of course the following day he was full of regret and remorse, saying he'd never do anything like that again. But the seed of lust had well and truly been sown and there was no fucking way I was going to let him off that easily.

On my way to the clinic that morning I thought: "You know what sissy hubby I'm going to destroy your heterosexuality until all that gets you turned on is big fat cocks and wearing my lingerie. Then I'm going to fuck as many hunky guys as I want."

One week later and I was about to see just how far Dan was prepared to go if I gave him a bit of sissy gay encouragement.

My luck was about to change dramatically, and with it Dan would be changed forever.

The phone call from Rachel was a revelation. The clinic was always busy on a Friday and today it was totally rammed. Anthony, one of our regular donors, a forty year old physio with a body like an Olympic swimmer - he was drop dead gorgeous, and gay - had been put in the wrong room to do the "deed". Instead of all the gay porn he was surrounded by the straight kind.

"So, sorry, Anthony," I said, on arriving at his room. He was stark naked and looking at his flaccid cock - a cock that even limp was bigger than Dan's, it was clear he was genuinely struggling to get hard. "Just wait there a minute with Rachel."

He smiled, "No, problem Carla."

I'd had the kind of epiphany that hot wives everywhere would throw parties in my honour for. I briskly walked back to my office. Dan was still sat there flicking, interestingly enough, through some porn magazines called "Big Cocks".

I'd obviously taken him by surprise.

"What are you looking at that one for?" I asked, a little taken aback, but overcome with delightful kinky thoughts at the same time.

"Well, you know, I'm just curious." It was a forlorn response, but it pleased me nonetheless.

"Bi-curious?" I didn't wait for Dan to respond. "Care to see the real thing?" I asked, feeling my nipples harden in anticipation.

"Why not?" Dan answered. He was still trying to hide his unbridled enthusiasm, but failing miserably.

He followed me upstairs. I was still not convinced, despite the big cocks he'd been salivating over, that he'd agree with my salacious plan. Could I really turn Dan into a sissy faggot? Could I really turn him gay? This had become my deepest, darkest desire. Diabolical, for sure, but sexually I was craving for my fantasy to become a reality.

Heart racing I led Dan into the room where I'd left Anthony with Rachel.

"This is my husband, Dan, Anthony." Anthony noticeably perked up.

"Nice to meet you, Anthony said, actually standing up naked - as he was - and giving Dan a big hug. Anthony's cock became even more swollen. Dan, like Rachel and I, obviously noticed.

"So, hubby the situation is that - hunky Anthony here is gay, problem is we have no rooms available today that have gay porn in them. So Anthony is struggling to get aroused. At least he was until you came into the room." Everyone laughed, Even Dan couldn't contain the broad grin on his own face. My hope increased exponentially. "We thought," I continued, "that if you stripped off and just got on the bed with him Anthony might be able to produce a sample...You could even help him if you wish..."

The room grew deathly silent. You could feel the palpable excitement and anticipation bouncing off the walls and pounding in all our hearts.Rachel was quietly purring. We'd become really close ever since she'd disclosed to me that she'd cuckolded her husband, Donald,

"Okay," Dan said, finally. "But on one condition."

"Anything!" We all exclaimed in unison.

"I'd prefer it if Anthony wore your panties and I wore Rachel's. Feels less gay that way."

Anthony gave a scream of delight.

"Fuck Dan boy, that's really saucy. I love it. I'll even get up on all fours for you once I've got your hot wife's panties on and wiggle ass. You can spank me if you like. Or maybe you'd like to become totally gay and fuck me, after I've fucked your virgin boi pussy of course."

"Of course," Dan whispered in a girly voice that told us all everything we needed to know. Dan was drowning in a sea of sissy gay lust.

I took off my black retro satin and lace side panelled full panties and passed them over to Anthony. Likewise, Rachel tore off her delicate pink floral satin high rise panties and gave them to Dan who, faster than a train, stripped naked and eagerly put them on. He gasped with pleasure as the silky fabric caressed first his ball sac and then his cock. The two guys now looked sexy as hell.My heart skipped another beat. Pussy juices were beginning to stream down my black seamless stockings.

Rachel and I cast a glance in each other's direction, scarcely able to believe what we were witnessing. And deeply turned on by it all.

Dan climbed back on the bed and Anthony sat astride my now, surely, gay husband. If Dan had any lingering doubts they dissipated as he peeled the front of my black panties away from Anthony's cock so he could feast his eyes on that huge juicy monster. A monster cock that was bouncing and pulsating, and was urgently in need of attention.

Anthony started rubbing his cock, but Dan stopped him.

"Lie down, and let me do that you hunky gorgeous guy. I want to touch it and kiss it and suck it like a good sissy. I want to please you and I want to please my hot wife."

I was overjoyed with lust and where our relationship was now heading.

"Carla," Dan said addressing me directly, "I don't want to be straight anymore. I want cocks. Lots and lots of big fat juicy cocks, and I want you my hot naughty wife to have dozens of them too."

"We can be sluts together sissy hubby," I cried. Proud of how willing Dan was to submit to me and give me the pleasure he knew I'd craved for so long.

"Oh Anthony," Dan continued, "the size of your cock and the smell of your cock is making me horny, Anthony. My dick is too small for pussy and my gorgeous kinky wife deserves better. Small dick husbands, and sissy boys don't get to fuck pussy - even their wife's pussy is off limits.No pussies for sissy losers, because we are pussies!" Dan declared before greedily taking as much of Anthony's magnificent throbbing member into his mouth.

I'd never loved my husband more than in that moment and never been so fucking horny.

"Quick Rachel, ring James and the rest of our hunky colleagues - they need to see this and they need to fuck you and I into oblivion."

Rachel quickly made the call. We were frantic now. Desperate to join in this orgy of forbidden fruit, this wonderfully erotic cock fest.

As we waited for the guys to arrive, we continued to watch the show. It quickly became obvious that Anthony was no longer interested in making a sample today. He just wanted to have kinky sex with my sissy husband whilst he wore my panties and Dan wore Rachel's.

Dan was now gently rubbing Anthony's enormous cock, and cupping his balls through the feminine fabric. Anthony was squeezing my hubby's panty clad ass, massaging it over and over. This made Dan even more hungry for Anthony's cock and he immediately, and without a moment's hesitation, started first kissing it, then licking it, before greedily taking as much of the enormous stiff monster into his mouth as possible.

If the guys didn't arrive soon, I was going to have to enjoy some girl on girl action with Rachel. The scene playing out before me was like a dream come true. When I was twenty one I dated this guy at university that was bisexual. We both agreed it would be fucking amazing if I could convince another another guy on the course to shag him while I watched on the pretext that he could fuck me afterwards.

I set the whole thing up. It went like clockwork. I knew then I needed to find a husband that was straight, but that I could turn into a sissy. Someone that would love dressing in my panties, stockings, bra and other girly clothes. Someone that would suck cock for me. I'd more or less given up on that dream. But over the last few months it's resurfaced and become an obsession. I thought, until I had a number of conversations with Rachel, that Dan would never submit to my obscene ideas.

I was bristling with lecherous joy that Dan had fallen so easily under my spell. His sissy urges were intensifying with every deep sigh of Anthony who was getting close to the edge.

I couldn't take much more. I was absolutely gagging for it.

Fortunately, just before Anthony erupted in my hubby's mouth the guys arrived. James, ridiculously good looking and twenty years younger than me. He's been desperate to shag me, he's told me that on numerous occasions. I don't know how I've resisted him for so long. Charlie, fifty - bald, but with a body like a superhero. Nathan, the junior doctor - only twenty seven, but someone that could easily - in another life - have been a model. And Simon, a real womaniser and my partner in the business. And someone I've had wild fantasies about for years.

"Fuck, Carla," Simon said, "Isn't that your husband giving fellatio to one of our donors."

"My new sissy gay husband, Simon."

"Well, that changes things considerably," James said, coming straight over and undressing me until I was only wearing my stockings. Immediately Simon started fondling and then sucking my big tits.

"Where's your panties?" James asked.

"Anthony's wearing them," I said jabbing my thumb in his direction.

"And Dan, Carla's sissy faggot," Rachel said, 'is wearing mine."

The guys whooped with joy.

James started kissing me passionately. It was fucking sensational with Simon continuing to feast on my breasts. Then I rested my arms on the bed and said to James: "Fuck me James, fill me with your cum while my sissy husband watches and then Simon you take my ass."

Like Dan I was delirious now. Rachel was being similarly treated to big cocks and passionate kisses all over her body.

Just as James's big cock entered my hot damp pussy Anthony finally found the relief he was also gagging for. Dan had proven to be such a phenomenal cocksucker. I was bursting with pride. And Dan was bursting with cum. But then he wasn't as he swallowed every last drop.

"Fucking good job baby!" I exclaimed, as James's climax grew ever nearer. I could feel him speeding up, his huge girth filling every available space in my gaping pussy. I was gripping his mighty cock like a vice as Simon rubbed my clitoris.

With Dan watching on, smiling wickedly, he was clearly enjoying the show.

Cor, I fucking love you, hubby, I thought, as James started to buck wildly. As James's cum fired into me, Simon continued to rub my clitoris until my legs went from underneath me as my own orgasm cascaded over me. Simon helped me onto the bed resting me on my back to give me a few minutes to catch my breath. But Dan had other ideas. As some of James's cum started to leak from my pussy Dan swung into action.

In that depraved, deviant moment I felt so powerful. It was like a drug. I knew, instinctively, that from now on I'd be able to get my sissy gay husband to do anything. He would no longer be able to fight those cock sucking gay urges, nor would he want to.

THREE HOURS LATER

It was after midnight by the time we arrived home.

I thought Dan might be depressed, unable to believe what I'd just made him do. But the opposite was true. He was a ball of energy. Still filled with lust and passion.

We climbed into bed but not before Dan insisted I shave his cock, balls and the rest of his body hair. I got my Venus razor and shaving gel from the en-suite and went to work. In no time at all Dan had not a hair on his body.

As a special treat I then put my best seamed stockings on him (attaching a satin suspender belt with metal clasps), his favourite pink panties (he always gets so tuned on when I wear them), and even my black silk and lace chemise. I even put my most expensive red lipstick on him. He looked so fucking gay and so fucking gorgeous.

We fell asleep in each other's arms, satiated. We would wake to primal urges and a new chapter in debauchery.

Candyboi
Candyboi
741 Followers