The Incubus

Story Info
An erotic Valentine's adventure.
10.3k words
4.28
9.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18, some far over.

With the end of the pandemic, Nashville's downtown streets were once again bustling with people that autumn. Paris had never spent any time there, so, on a whim, he decided to explore the Music City.

Having acquired boots, jeans, a plaid shirt and a big-brimmed black western hat he fancied, he made his way through the crowds on Lower Broadway that evening. When he came to the lavender-painted façade of Tootsies Orchid Lounge, he hesitated because the name and décor made the place look like a gay bar. But the information he'd seen online assured him the joint was a Nashville institution, so he pushed through the people milling around the entrance.

The band at one end of the room was playing a cover of a country standard, and the patrons were singing the chorus in full voice. After listening a minute, Paris decided not to drink at the bar, so he headed toward the backroom up a short flight of stairs. It was slightly less noisy there, and he was lucky enough to find a table where he could sit and take in his surroundings. A single performer perched on a stool was playing a love song on his guitar, and Paris was glad for the lower volume.

A waitress arrived at his table and he ordered a beer. Once she'd delivered it, he leaned back and looked around, curious to see what kind of people the place attracted. As he scanned the room, he noticed a woman standing to one side who seemed to be staring at him intently. She wasn't beautiful and she wasn't young, but she was certainly attractive, Paris decided. Politely, he continued his visual survey of the room, but when his eyes returned to her, he found she was still focused on him.

This time he let his gaze linger. Late thirties, maybe forty, he guessed, but she's kept in shape. Almost certainly she'd never had any kids, he decided. Her clothing was a little more stylish than what most of the other women were wearing, and while her dress wasn't slutty, it definitely showed her cleavage well.

Abruptly she walked over to his table. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?"

"No, Ma'am," he said as he stood, emulating the southern accent and chivalrous manners he'd noted while in town. "I'm Paris, and I'd be happy to have your company."

"Thank you for being such a gentleman. I'm Mindy," she replied, shaking his hand.

After Mindy was seated, the waitress reappeared, and Paris offered to buy his new companion a drink. She asked for a glass of white wine, and the waitress quickly brought one.

Now that she was seated, the woman seemed oddly uncomfortable. "I saw you come in," she began, peering down at the table, "and I thought perhaps . . ." She interrupted herself to take a healthy sip from her glass, then tried again. "We . . . that is, I'm from out of town, and I thought . . ." Abruptly an expression of embarrassment mixed with anger crossed her face, and she motioned vigorously to a man near the stairs. When the stranger hurried over, Mindy set her glass down. "I have to go to the ladies' room - you talk to him!" With that she scurried away like a guilty child trying to avoid punishment.

The man sat down and extended his right hand, which Paris cautiously shook. "Sorry about that," the man apologized. "She's just a little . . . Anyway, I'm Henry, and . . ." He stopped himself again. "Listen, do you think Mindy is attractive?"

Paris stared at the man with distaste. "You're her pimp?"

"No, no, absolutely not!" the man said hastily, waving his hands as if to fend off the idea. "Mindy is my wife."

Paris sat up straight and then leaned menacingly over the table. "Listen, mister, I didn't come on to her. She came over here and asked to sit at my table. So if you're . . ."

The man's hands were waving again. "No, no, you don't understand. This is just a little game we play. She looks for an attractive man, and if he agrees, we all go up to our hotel room and the two of you have a little fun together, that's all."

Paris sat back in his chair and stared at the man, who sat anxiously awaiting his response. Paris, of course, knew exactly what the man was proposing, but he'd never actually encountered a cuckold situation before. He tried not to show his distaste, but before he could say anything, Henry spoke up. "You have to understand, this is not for me, it's for her. I want her to have the chance to experience someone new, give her a special treat while we're on vacation. You can understand that."

Bullshit! Paris thought to himself. You don't give a damn about your wife's experience. You just want to get off on seeing her with another man. He looked carefully at the eager little man and decided to teach him a lesson.

At that moment, Mindy emerged from the ladies' room and walked over to them, her eyes cast down, a blush on her cheeks. Paris rose from his seat, reached out for her hand and smoothly brought it to his lips to kiss. "Mindy," he said gallantly, "Henry has explained everything. I'd love to accompany you this evening. Shall we get going?"

The wife glanced over to see her husband grin and nod in relief. She drew a quick breath and then look looked up at Paris. "Thank you," she said, and slipped her hand through the crook of his arm. Henry quickly threw a bill onto the table and the three of them strolled out of Tootsies.

The walk to the hotel took little time, and soon they were riding up in the elevator. Henry stepped back, obviously hoping to watch some titillating interaction, but Paris had no intention of putting on a show for the eager husband. Instead he continued to make small talk with Mindy, and it was obvious that she appreciated his discretion.

Once in the couple's room, however, Paris quickly took charge. He led Mindy to the middle of the room and bade her remain there. Turning to Henry, he gruffly ordered, "You - take off your wife's skirt and blouse."

"Yes, sir," the man replied and hurried to do Paris' bidding. Mindy noticed her husband's subservience with surprise. This was a side of him she hadn't seen before.

When Henry had finished removing his wife's outer clothing, Paris waved him away, then slowly circled the woman, carefully assessing her body. When he was through, he stood in front of her and looked carefully into her eyes. "Mindy, you're a lovely woman. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise."

She looked down modestly, glowing at his compliment.

Paris turned back to the eagerly waiting husband. "Now, remove her bra and panties."

Her husband looked disappointed. "Don't you want to . . ."

"Don't make me tell you twice," Paris commanded, and Henry gave a tiny squeak as he hastened to comply. But after he'd completed his task, he found the courage to speak again. "Just so you know, it usually takes a lot of time and foreplay to get her ready."

Paris gazed at him sternly. "Trust me: that won't be necessary this time." He looked at the woman and mentally raised her lascivity level a notch. She felt a sensation of warmth ripple through her body, and gave a little gasp as her nipples stiffened and grew erect. Paris smiled to himself and gave her libido another boost. He heard another gasp as she realized her pussy was engorging and lubricating in response. Then her breath changed, coming in short, shallow pants loud enough for both men to hear.

Paris turned to Henry and pointed to the chair beside the desk in the room. "Sit down over there and don't get up until we're done."

"Yes sir," Henry replied and hurried to obey.

Now Paris began to strip off his own clothing. When he got down to his boxer briefs, he paused and looked over at Mindy. She was staring raptly at him, and when she saw the bulge in his briefs grow in both length and girth, her eyes bulged slightly in response. Pleased, Paris gestured at her. "Alright, Mindy, now I want you to lie down on your back, then bend and spread your knees. Oh, and you might want to grab the headboard behind you and hold on tight."

Quivering with nervousness and excitement, she did as she was told, and when she was ready Paris slid the stretchy briefs down his legs and crawled onto the bed. He put his lips to her ear and whispered, "I want you to forget about Henry - this is for you." Then he boosted her lascivity yet again, and as she cried out in passion, he slid his cock slowly into her waiting pussy.

She groaned at his first intrusion. "Oooh, it feels so good . . ." But as he continued to penetrate even deeper, her tone changed. "Oh my god, you're filling me up. I've never felt so . . . oh, oh, oh!"

As Henry watched in lustful astonishment, his normally quiet wife began to make sounds he'd never heard before. Her new-found lover had initiated a smooth, unceasing pumping motion, like a well-oiled piston filling her sexual cylinder. "Oh yes, oh yes, that's so good, just like that," she babbled, wrapping her legs around his hips and holding onto the headboard for dear life.

Abruptly he changed positions, rearing up on his knees and pulling her legs over his shoulders. Instantly her tone changed. "Omigod! There, there, you're hitting the spot. It feels so good - don't stop, please don't ever stop!"

Grinning wolfishly, Paris shifted into a higher gear, and her words changed into incoherent cries of passion. "Aaah, aaah, aaah!" she gasped in time to his thrusts. When he sped up yet again, and her cries changed to a continuous moan that soared higher and grew more frantic. She began to thrash her head back and forth on the pillow. "Oh, it's too good, I can't . . . I can't . . . oh, I'm going to cum, I'm going to . . ." With one final ecstatic wail, Mindy reached a peak she never knew existed and collapsed on the sheets.

She lay there so still that her husband began to worry, but before he could build the nerve to get up and check on her, she gave a little moan. That was followed by another when she realized that Paris had never stopped fucking her. He'd paused when she'd reached her climax, but now he began to resume his strokes again.

"Wait," she protested, "I need to . . . oh, god, what are you doing to me?" She groaned from somewhere deep inside. "You're doing it again - oh, god, I can feel it starting all over." With that she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders and began to pump her hips, greedily trying to get more of the magic cock that brought so much pleasure wherever it touched.

In no time she began moaning continuously, unable to form words. And once again her moans slowly rose in pitch until she screamed out, "Ohhhh!" as she orgasmed again.

Henry sat there with his mouth open. His wife had never cum more than once in a night; he'd always believed she wasn't capable of it.

But if Mindy was satisfied, Paris was not. As her orgasmic spasms subsided, he rolled her over until she was lying on top of him, still impaled. He gave a flick of his hips, withdrawing his cock before driving it back into her. She gave a startled cry. He repeated the maneuver and she responded by pulling her knees up alongside his waist so that she was seated on him. Now he began a steady upthrust motion. She closed her eyes and threw her head back, staring blindly at the ceiling and biting her lip in concentration. After only a minute or two, her head rocked back down and she stared at her lover with burning eyes. Then need overcame her and she began to pump up and down on him, driving herself onto his cock repeatedly, grunting like some wild, lust-maddened animal.

She rode Paris like a bucking bronco until her knees began to tire. He sensed it, grabbed her hips and slid her whole body forward. When she was nearly off his cock, he reversed the action, pushing her back onto him. After only a couple of repetitions she caught onto his intention and began churning up and back, her pace accelerating as the pleasure within her intensified.

At one point she turned her head toward her husband, and he eagerly searched her face for some clue as to what was happening to her. But her eyes didn't return his gaze; she seemed to be staring into a world he'd never known existed. Is she really going to cum for a third time? he wondered.

Abruptly his disbelieving question was answered. His sweet, sedate wife bellowed like a feral animal and exploded into orgasm on top of her lover. She shuddered violently, then fell forward gasping onto Paris' chest, clinging to him like a tree in a windstorm.

But her lover was still not through with her. He lifted her off of him, placed her on her hands and knees and then scrambled around behind her. His massive cock paused a second, then thrust savagely into her from behind. She yelped, and Henry sprang to his feet.

"Let her go, you're hurting her!" he cried. But before he could move, Mindy's head snapped up to look at him and her accusing finger pointed. "You sit down in that chair and be quiet!" she ordered. "You were the one who wanted this, so just shut up and watch."

Paris chuckled to himself as he began the motion that he knew would take Mindy to the realm of ecstasy again. She responded immediately, her moans letting him know she liked the way his cock was filling her. Soon her cries were filling the room again.

Suddenly, a female voice came through the door. "We can hear you all the way out in the hallway."

Startled, Mindy looked toward the door uncertainly, but Paris only laughed. "You're welcome to come in and join us," he shouted back. The woman gasped in shock, and they could hear her stomping away down the carpeted hall. Paris resumed his erotic efforts, and Mindy resumed her trip to yet another climax.

As Henry slumped deeper into the uncomfortable chair, Paris drove Mindy to orgasm after orgasm, so many that her husband lost track. When the humiliated man thought to check his wristwatch, he was startled to discover that the two had been making love non-stop for over two hours. He couldn't decide whether he was more intimidated by Paris' stamina or his wife's newly revealed carnality. All he knew for certain was that he'd never seen anything like it.

Finally, Paris pushed Mindy down on the bed on her stomach and slid into her from behind. Soon she found herself rising to yet another orgasm. But Paris suddenly halted, pulled out, and replaced his cock with his finger. Scooping out some of her lubrication, he slid his finger into her asshole. Even though she was on a sexual high unlike anything she'd ever experienced before, Mindy was frightened. "No, wait, don't. I've never done that."

Paris continued his ministrations as he leaned forward to whisper to her. "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." With that he pushed his cock back into her pussy. To her astonishment, she felt it grow smaller in her, both shorter and slimmer than before. When he pulled out and moved back to her other hole, his now reduced cock slipped easily into the woman. It felt strange to Mindy, but certainly not painful.

He kissed her spine. "You're going to love this," he promised. Then he slid his hand under her and between her legs, then began to gently finger her clitoris as he stroked his cock in and out of her backside.

It felt so different to her at first, but her clitoris was already super-sensitized so his finger was having a positive effect. Soon, to her surprise, she felt her hips begin moving in response to his thrusts. The heat of passion built within her, and she was amazed to realize she was slowly climbing toward yet another orgasm - how many this made she had no idea.

Then she felt something even more incredible: the cock that was probing where no man had ever been before seemed to enlarge. Now that she was comfortable with him back there, his cock somehow grew fatter and longer, and she felt herself filled even further. His thrusts grew in speed and strength, and her pleasure built rapidly. She had known she was going to climax, but this felt different. She heard herself crying out as she was lifted yet again. Then she heard a roaring and realized that Paris too was about to cum. That was all it took - she screamed in ecstasy, reached a shuddering climax and passed out.

When Henry had seen Paris pressing Mindy into the mattress from behind, he knew instinctively what was about to happen, and a part of him died inside. Mindy had never let him get close to her back door despite his pleas and promises. "She even talked me into cuckolding and she still wouldn't let me touch her back there," he thought self-pityingly, even though he knew he was the one who'd manipulated her to do it.

His only consolation was the certain knowledge that when the big-dicked cowboy penetrated her, it was really going to hurt. "She deserves a little punishment," he thought resentfully. But when Paris slipped into her without incident, he was disappointed. When she began to respond to his efforts, Henry was shocked. And when she reached that last incredible climax - one he knew he would never share with her - he sank into depression.

After a while he raised his head to see Paris dressed and heading for the hotel door. When he noticed Henry, Paris waved. "So long, Henry," he said casually. Then he smirked, "And Henry, be more careful what you wish for, next time."

Henry gritted his teeth, then turned and hurried over to the bed. He knelt down and touched Mindy's arm. "Honey, are you alright?"

Her eyes opened slowly, then her head snapped up and she looked around wildly. "Where is he?" she demanded.

"He's gone."

"You let him leave? Did you get his full name? Do you have his contact information?"

When her husband guiltily shook his head, she began to weep. Abruptly she stopped and glared at him angrily. "I gave you what you wanted, Henry. I played your stupid little sex game. And now you can't give me what I need in return."

She pulled the damp, rumpled bedspread off and threw it on the floor. "There's your bed - you're not sleeping with me!"

x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

The next day Paris awoke in a good mood, pleased with his previous night's adventure. Accordingly, he decided to stay in town and check out more of the city's sites. After taking a tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame and wandering around Riverfront Park, he got an Uber driver to take him out to the Parthenon and Vanderbilt University.

It was dinner time when he finally got back downtown, so he decided to eat at one of tourist places in the area. The food was unremarkable, but he enjoyed watching the ebb and flow of people while he ate at the bar.

Afterwards he decided to try his luck at Tootsies again. But as he was standing on a corner waiting for the light to change, a loud female voice yelled, "Hey, cowboy, come join us." Startled, he looked up to see a group of six young women riding on what appeared to be a small trolley. On closer inspection, he saw they were all pedaling the contraption while seated at a bar.

He turned his attention back to the women and saw they were all dressed identically in pink t-shirts over white stretch shorts. The brunette who had yelled at him had turned enough that he could read the print on the front of her shirt: "The Bride's Bitches." It's a bachelorette party he realized.

"C'mon, cowboy, if you help us pedal we'll give you a drink," the boisterous girl shouted.

Paris took another quick look at the sextet and grinned. Tipping his hat he shouted, "Thank you, ladies, don't mind if I do." With that he jumped off the curb and scrambled up into an open seat just as the light changed to green. Laughing with the others, he put his boots on the pedals and helped them overcome inertia.

As they rolled through the streets, his new friend handed him a drink and introduced him to the other riders. Their names went in one ear and out the other, but he did note that two of the bridesmaids were twins, and another of the girls was several years older ("the matron of honor," his companion explained.) The girl seated toward the rear of the pedalcab wore a t-shirt proclaiming "She's the Bride." All of them had come from Louisville, his companion informed him, and they intended to kick up their bootheels together for one last big blowout in Nashville before the wedding. Paris smiled. "Sounds like a good idea to me."