The Incubus Servant Ch. 03

Story Info
Callum gets punished by his masters.
2.8k words
4.63
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subalint
subalint
11 Followers

ENCYCLOPEDIA: The Remembrance Ritual

Remembrance is a simple, but intimate ritual, which makes it possible to share images, feelings, memories (called echoes) between two creatures. For this to happen the creatures must have some kind of connection: the deeper the connection, the more detailed echoes can be shared. The beneficiary (the one whom the echoes are shared with) somehow must enter the body of the donor (the one sharing the echoes), usually via a tender kiss, then the donor can share their echoes. Some creatures have some very remembrance sensitive spots in their bodies, performing the ritual while touching those spots can open all echoes of the donor.

--------------

Chapter III. - Punishment

I completely lost track of time, and I just woke up, when the sporty guy emptied his balls inside my mouth. His cum was very tasty, my Masters will be happy. I realized I was actually late, so I quickly cleaned his dick with my mouth, and squeezed my cock cage, thinking about home and my Masters. I sensed their hunger, rage, and horniness.

A few seconds later I materialized inside my room. As opposed to their huge, warm and welcoming living space, my room, or well... let's call it chamber, was quite small, and totally empty. As I didn't need to sleep anymore, they even got rid of the mattress I woke up on the first day. Right after my transformation, the 4 runes from those magical stones appeared on the 4 walls, like they were carved in it, shining with the red light. As I learnt the 4 runes had their own meaning: infimus (the lowest/bottom), submissa (submissive), volens (willing) and servus (slave). Whenever I was inside my room, I felt like these runes, these words got more and more burnt into my mind.

In this room I was even less in control. Do you remember that little voice, that tiny piece of my soul which was left in me? Here I did not feel that, it was completely silent. I was an empty shell, a mindless object, I did not think, I did not do anything, except kneeling. Yes, whenever I was at home and wasn't doing my chores or wasn't being used in one of the other rooms, I was kneeling here, staring at the wall, having the keywords of my servitude, my life burnt into me more and more.

A few seconds after I appeared, Master Hunter stepped through the door.

"Tss, tss, you are late, servant! By 8 minutes to be exact." He said with an evil smile on his face.

"I am so sorry, Master Hunter!" Even though the words came out of my mouth, I was not the one saying them.

"Tell me! What does a slave deserve, when it is 8 minutes late?"

"Spanking, Master. 8 from each of You."

"Exactly. And no food for you." He came super close to my face and started whispering to my ears. "But I might give you one drop of my precious nectar to show you how generous I am."

He always did that. Giving me a tiny drop of their delicious and nutritious cum was worse than giving me none. As I mentioned, their semen is highly addictive to me. I need it basically every day to stay sane and energized. But it is like heroin, giving me one drop will drive me insane and will make me hungrier.

"Show me whose cum did you guzzle down today!"

I opened my mouth and he put two of his fingers inside it and reached for the back. I started gagging for a second, then I froze as I felt he was reaching out for my mind which I obediently opened up instantly. Images of the previous 4 hours started popping into my mind as Master Hunter was enjoying the humans emptying their balls inside me.

"Stop playing with the food!" I heard Master Alpha yelling from outside. Master Hunter retreated and I was able to move again. He grabbed my collar and started leading me out of the room to the living room.

As soon as we got to the usual spot of cum extraction (the extractum rune carved into the floor, shining red), Master Alpha stood up from the couch, made a special waving movement with his right hand, performing a shackle spell. Slightly visible, red shackles appeared around my wrists and ankles, pulling them wide apart. I felt an invisible hand weighing on my back and forcing me into a 90 degree position, then pulling my head back, so I looked straight forward and not down (and also forced my throat to one straight line). The shackles on my hands once again were moved, forcing them behind my back. My eyesight went blurry and then completely dark. There was no need for any table or furniture to support me in this position, my body became so stiff and rigid, it was like a statue. This is how I usually spend the remaining part of a day.

Alpha entered me instantly. He was not taking it easy on me anymore. I think most of the time he was not aware of how big his dick currently is. As I mentioned he can change the size of his member at will, it can be a tiny nub, or as big as half an arm. I am pretty sure my body organs also changed during the transformation, I could swear, one time I literally felt the tip of his dick around my neck. Or maybe he just wanted me to believe that. With our connection, it wouldn't be impossible.

My tiny hole was being torn open. Even with his first penetration, which went all the way in, I felt a massive drop of the mixture of the victim's cum inside my body was drawn out and transferred to Alpha through his majestic dick. He let out a loud sigh.

I heard Chase saying: "Leave some to us too!", then he entered my throat with his 11 inch long dick.

A few minutes later, they both pulled their dicks out. They usually don't just eat and go. They take their time, hours to feed from me and to fuck me. They spend a few minutes inside me, extract a drop or two and then do something else.

"So he was 8 minutes late." Said Hunter.

"Well, 10. You were playing with him, and we were waiting." Answered Chase.

"True. So it is 10. I want to use the flogger this time."

"Well, I always use my own belt so..." Said Chase.

"Cane." Mumbled Alpha.

I felt my body become alive again, and my eyesight returned. Even though they did not say a word, I felt the need inside me to go to the tools chamber and grab the ones they wanted to use on me.

"Yes, Masters." I said, and walked to the other side of the apartment, which was way bigger than possible. The tool chamber was at least four times bigger than mine. The walls were covered with shelves, which gave home to hundreds of different tools, potions, books. A stone table in the middle, runes carved into the sides all around it. I had no idea what this table was for, as they also had a similar, but way fancier one in the ritual room.

There was a smaller table next to one of the shorter walls, with a potion brewing station and ingredients all around. Usually it was my job to make new potions, and usually I was the one drinking them. My Masters had full control over me, but there were things they cannot influence by their will. That's where the potions come into play.

Like 80% of the time, My Masters wanted the usual: cum from sleeping men. But the taste of cum is different in every creature, with certain groups having a more specific direction of taste. Eg. gay and straight men's cum are quite distinguishable. The same applies to sleeping and awake men. So occasionally (around two times a month) they want something else.

One of their potions literally turns me into a woman. In these cases My Masters command me to go to bars and parties as a woman, and get fucked and bred by men. Similar usually happens with gay bars as well, of course as a man.

As I don't exist in the eyes of humans, before doing all these I have to drink a different potion as well, and do a ritual. I don't exactly know what happens, but humans can see and feel me temporarily. One time, the effects of these faded away while a guy was fucking me, and he instantly became oblivious to the situation, pulled up his zipper and left the toilet like nothing happened.

As I mentioned before, every time My Masters give me their nutritious cum, I feel it stays inside me. Just like the first time, it spreads through my body, it becomes one with me. I feel it inside me every day, more and more, as it replaces my cells slowly.

At every full moon My Masters perform a ritual on me. I kneel in the center of a circle of runes on the ritual room's floor, my upper body is arched back and my face looking up, mouth wide open. They chant and feed me some kind of potion. This one has no visual effects, but it is the most disgusting liquid I have ever tasted. As I am held by the shackle spell, I can't really move, but I feel the potion burns through my body and fights against the precious cum of My Masters. After the ritual for days I feel much lighter. I don't know why my Masters would do this to me.

--

So as I entered the tools chamber, I instantly knew which tools I must collect. I took the biggest leather flogger, with the poena (pain) rune on it, then a wooden cane, beautifully carved with demons seducing other creatures. And finally went into Master Chase's closet and took his favorite black leather belt.

I went back into the living room, and first knelt in front of Master Alpha, using my hands as a plate to serve him the cane. Then similarly to Master Chase and Master Hunter, and finally I stood back on the extractum rune. The invisible ropes and hands forced me into my usual pose, my eyesight gone.

A few seconds later I heard the sound of the metal parts of Master Chase's belt and felt the first hit on my bare ass. And then the next one. I was unable to react in any way, but in my mind, I was screaming. But I deserved this, and every other hit I was going to get as I was late by 10 minutes.

Another hit landed from Master Chase's expensive belt. I felt a sudden wave of force penetrating my mind, all three of my Masters ordering me to: SCREAM! And after the fourth hit, I opened my mouth, and screamed. Fortunately our home was magically sealed, so no sound could get in or out, because otherwise I am sure the whole neighborhood would have heard it.

And then the belt of Master Chase was replaced by Master Alpha's cane. My pain was unbearable, I was crying, screaming, begging them to stop. I was unable to move, to run, my mind was forced to scream and beg. And finally my biggest fear, Master Hunter's flogger, with the poena rune. As the long leather lashes reached my skin, time stopped moving for me. That one second when they were in contact with my skin, felt like a minute, pain running through my body the whole time. It increased to a level which actually made me pass out, just to come back again, and this to be repeated several times. All this in one second.

I am pretty sure if the shackle spell wouldn't have held me, I would have collapsed, unable to move. And then it happened again and again.

And then they started fucking my ass and throat again. And then another round of caning and whipping.

I wasn't even surprised when Master Hunter said: "Oops, this was the 14th. I should stop." But he landed one more.

After 3 hours of torture, I was completely drained from the victim's cum, and well... energy.

Master Alpha pulled his dick out, and as promised, he did not give me his precious cum, instead ejaculated on my back. Their cum was quite acidic, so it instantly started burning my skin, it left a mark, I knew.

After Master Chase finished fucking my ass and throat, he ejaculated on my face.

"Finish this up quickly!" I heard him saying.

I collapsed on the floor, the shackle spell was terminated. I tried moving, but it was impossible, my body was ruined. I looked around, Master Hunter was sitting on the couch, naked, with a hard dick, nobody else around. He was looking at me with his devilish half smile. He looked gorgeous.

"Come here, I won't hurt you. I will give you a drop of my cum." He whispered. "But you will have to work for it!"

Even though my body was in so much pain, I felt his power forcing me to move towards Master Hunter. I was crying, with every inch of movement causing me more and more pain. Master Hunter was watching me patiently, smiling.

I don't even know how, but I managed to get on my knees and I started sucking his beautiful dick. After a few minutes, when he climaxed, instead of the usual wave of his precious cum, I felt nothing. He took out his dick, and I looked up, into his eyes. I felt the need to beg.

"Master, please give me a drop of your precious cum!"

He squeezed his dick, and a tiny drop appeared at the tip of his member.

"Your tongue, slave!"

I presented my tongue, and he smeared his delicious cum on it. I instantly felt better, but my hunger... Like a lion waking up from a long sleep.

"Thank you, Master, for feeding me!"

Master Hunter was caressing my hair.

"Pfuh, you are my favorite servant of all time, boy. It's a shame I can't give you more of my precious cum. I would love to fill you up properly one day. Alright, clean up this mess, and then go back to your chamber, slave!"

--

The next day some of my bruises were still visible, but without a proper amount of my Masters' nutritious cum, it was understandable. Kneeling in my chamber through the remaining part of the night, did recharge me mostly though.

I was doing my evening round to collect the sleeping men's cum. I was super efficient, still had more than an hour left when I arrived at my last victim's place. When I noticed him sleeping in an elegant armchair in front of the TV, my jaw dropped. Even though my Masters were the center of my universe, the main purpose of my existence, this guy in front of me... I can't even describe it. It was like merging all three of my Masters into one man. He was extremely muscular, but not like Master Alpha. He had a boyish face, but not as much as Master Hunter's. His whole body was radiating power and elegance, but differently than Master Chase's. And his dick... It was big. Not as long as Master Chase's, but thicker probably. There was something majestic about it. Even though he was sleeping, his body, his face, his dick, his whole presence... like some royalty.

I must have stood there for minutes, trying to process this view. I extracted a little of the sleeping potion from my chastity cage, and smudged it on his lips. I knelt down and started sucking but realized he is not hard. The TV was still on, but there was nothing on it anymore.

After a few seconds of sucking his flaccid dick, something totally unexpected happened, and all really fast. He grabbed my neck with his right hand, and I got lifted from the ground as he stood up and looked me in the eyes. I felt like his gorgeous blue eyes were trying to read me, but not by magic.

He then basically threw me, and I landed against the wall. He must have had supernatural strength.

I instantly went for my chastity cage to get the hell out of there, but he was somehow faster than me, as a moment later he was standing next to me and with his left hand stopped mine from touching my cage. With his right hand he grabbed my neck again.

He was holding me super tight while checking me out from top to bottom. He spent more than a few seconds on my useless dick, and eventually looked me in the eye again.

"Well, well, well... What kind of a servant do we have here?"

subalint
subalint
11 Followers