The Incubus Servant Ch. 07

Story Info
Callum experiences Master Hunter's kink.
2.3k words
5
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subalint
subalint
11 Followers

ENCYCLOPEDIA: Binding

Binding is basically a moment, when fate is fulfilled. Some say that certain people belong together, that it is their destiny, their fate. In some very rare cases this is actually true. Some people are destined to meet, and grow a stronger connection with each other. When their fate is sealed, their meeting, their unifying happens, that moment is called binding. From that point in time they are bound together, and this state is irreversible.

During the moment of binding the two parties open up to each other completely, like a full remembrance ritual, which deepens their connection even more.

But one thing is always left out when talking about destiny: it doesn't necessarily have to be love. Or even if it is, it doesn't have to last forever.

As this connection doesn't necessarily have to be sexual or romantic in nature, so even if the parties are separated, the state still cannot be broken, and will stay with them forever. Like a scar from an arch enemy, a lifelong friendship, or a broken heart.

--------------

Chapter VII. - King

"Stand up!" Master Hunter commanded. He came close, and whispered to my ears: "All the others have left. It is just us for the rest of the night. And I can promise, I won't go easy on you."

He took a step back, and started circling slowly around me. Then he stopped in front of me, and started caressing my face, then slowly heading down to my dick.

"Do you remember the last time you used this?" He put his hand around my tiny cock.

"No, Master."

He then slid both of his palms back to my ass, and slapped it once.

"I am going to fill you up so good. With my dick first, then my cum."

I felt his mind was forcing its ways into mine.

"Do you want to be filled up with my precious cum, slave?"

The runes on my chamber's wall were doing their jobs, and Master Hunter was easily able to force his will on me. I wanted nothing more than to be filled with his cum.

"Yes, Master."

"Follow me!" And then he left the room, and went into his own. "Do you know how much cum my body can produce? Around two glasses. Per hour. And I won't let you waste even a drop of that. I mean eventually there won't be a choice, as it will be leaking out of all of your holes." He laughed.

He sat in his armchair, and I knelt in front of him. And started sucking.

"So our new candidate just turned 21. He is so adorable. We didn't even have to seduce him, he basically offered himself up. Such a whore. He was a bit surprised when he woke up after the transformation. Oh yeah, we are leaving this city now, by the way. Moving on, you know. But aaaaahhhhh..." He moaned as I took his dick inside my throat. "Good slave. I am going to miss your mouth. You will be one of my most precious trophies."

I was so afraid, but he was forcing his will on me so intensely, that I was getting aroused by this feeling. I wanted to feel afraid, I wanted to slowly become his cumrag. I wanted him to feel he is the Master, he can do whatever he wants. I was just an object to be filled up with cum. This has been my destiny all along, to be Master Hunter's cumrag. So I did my best to suck him off, to give him the best blowjob I was able to give, so he can have the best time of his life.

After a few more minutes of sucking:

"Alright, boy. It's time for me to take the lead."

He snapped his fingers, and I lay on the bed, in a deep-throating position. He also applied the shackle spell, but not with the usual rigidness, it was quite loose. He wanted to see me struggle.

He stood above me, and for a minute he was just looking down at me. I saw his dick, parallel to the floor. Even though he was the shortest of the three, from there, it looked like he was a giant. I felt so small.

He put his hands next to my body, positioned his dick in front of my mouth, and just went in and slowly started fucking my throat.

Each time he pushed all of its length inside me, his balls hit my nose, and I started seeing images from my life. I knew this was the end. Most of my life I was treated badly by other people, I was objectified by a lot of people, dominant men. But tonight, I am finally becoming an actual object, filled up with my favorite Master's precious cum. Finally my destiny will be fulfilled.

The first image I saw was the last guy I hooked up with, before turning into a slave. He fucked my face quite hard then my ass. And I said "thank you", when he emptied his balls in me after that.

The next image was my first time. It was with a very nice guy, but he was just visiting the city.

Then I saw my high-school bully, as he called me a fag, and shoved me into a supply closet.

"Are you ready, boy?" Shouted Master Hunter, and then he pushed his dick all the way, and I felt a massive amount of cum landed in my throat and maybe even my stomach. And when I say massive, it was MASSIVE, like a half a glass of liquid was splashed inside me. I literally felt my stomach getting filled up. And then another and another.

As his orgasm happened, the shackle spell also got much tighter around my arms and legs. He pulled back a tiny bit, then pushed it in again, adding another two waves of cum.

My stomach actually hurt, I was nauseous, like when eating too much.

"Huh, boy." He pulled completely back, and sat on the floor, next to my face. "You have no idea how good this felt for me. It was much better than a regular orgasm. The feeling of feeding you all that cum, gaining enjoyment of your suffering. And I am just getting started!"

He stood up, put on some music. The shackle spell was still holding me extremely strong, I was not able to move one bit. I felt Master Hunter's cum dripping from the top of my throat, slowly leaking into and from my already full stomach. And then I felt it slowly spreading inside my body, I felt pain in my muscles, my bones. This might have already been too much for my body.

"You know... I wouldn't be able to do this every day. This filling kink is taking a lot out of me. I hope you appreciate it."

"Thfaankk yffouu, Masfter!" I was trying to say, but his cum was actually leaking back into my mouth, and I was spitting tiny drops of it.

"Come on, you dumb fuck. This is rude!" The shackle spell pulled me up and Master Hunter gave me a huge slap. "Disgusting cumrag. Wasting my cum. How dare you! Well, I have no choice, but to compensate again."

The shackle spell pushed me into a submissive position on the bed, my ass up, my face buried into the expensive satin sheets, my hands pulled back, behind my back. He stood behind me, and without hesitation, he pushed his majestic dick inside me. Then he started fucking me, recklessly.

Whenever he went balls deep, I started seeing images again.

I saw myself cooking dinner for my whole family and serving it to them. I saw myself basically getting raped by a hookup. I saw myself doing my classmate's homework in order to keep my lunch.

"You have no idea for how long I have been waiting for this. Boy, your ass..." Whispered Master Hunter to my ears.

I saw myself spreading my ass for Master Alpha, the first time he fucked me as a slave. I saw myself kneeling in front of Master Hunter the first time he fucked my face as a slave. I saw the whip in Master Chase's hand, the first time he punished me as a slave.

Then I felt a wave of cum splashing inside me, as Master Hunter had his second orgasm of the night. And he just kept pumping and filling me up.

After he exited my damaged hole, I collapsed on the bed. I definitely did not feel great. His cum started spreading in me way sooner, I felt it reaching my fingers, my toes, it started coating all of my skin and bones on the inside. It got more difficult to breathe, to move.

I felt his power, his will growing on me, somehow he even got more influence over me me, like I was becoming his, or more like I was becoming him. His DNA, his poison, his cum was spreading inside me, my atoms, my molecules were taken over by it. I wasn't just simply marked, this was a whole new level.

A few minutes later, he was ready to go again. He lay down on the bed, and he willed me into getting on top of him, and then he started drilling me from below.

With every thrust, new memories surfaced again.

My mother cooking for me. My mother playing board games with me. Slurping on a randos dick in a bar's bathroom. Getting A on my History test.

And then I realized. These memories were getting erased from me. Every time he pushed his dick deep, I got closer and closer to being the cumrag he wanted me to be. The soul piece I still had, got weaker and weaker.

And then he pushed his dick deep inside me again, and this time, it started pulsating, giving me more of his precious cum. This is what he wanted. This is what I wanted.

This was too much for my body. After he finished inside me once again, I collapsed, not able to move. Not because of the shackle spell, but because of that big amount of cum inside me. My arms and feet were heavy like stone, gravity pulling me into the satin sheets. Not much longer. I felt a teardrop leaving my eyes, then another. Then I realized it wasn't tears, it was Master Hunter's cum leaking from my eyes.

He turned me on my back and climbed on me, looking deep into my eyes.

"I can see the fear in your eyes, slave. It won't take long now, this is the finale."

Then he reached down to his dick, and pushed it inside me again. My whole body was in so much pain that I didn't feel it anymore.

As he was fucking me once again, he was still looking into my eyes. I couldn't even move my eyes.

"I am going to start pumping my cum into you now. But don't worry, I'll take it slow."

Then he slowly pushed his dick all the way in, and I felt another splash of cum. He slowly retreated, and then again, another splash.

Cum was leaking from the edge of my mouth, from my eyes, ears, probably my ass.

And again, and again.

I barely heard anything, my vision was slightly blurry.

A sudden flash of blue light made me blind temporarily, I felt Master Hunter pulling his dick out of me, leaving my gaping hole empty.

I heard muffled shouting, then a scream. Another blue light. Then a face appeared above mine. A familiar one.

"You are safe now." Said Prince Henry.

--

When I woke up, I had no idea how much time had passed, but I was in Henry's bedroom, under a blanket, with a pijama on me. I felt... How did I feel? I felt empty. I realized I don't have my chastity cage on me. My small dick was hanging free. I felt everything. My mind was mine. I was in control of my thoughts. I didn't feel the presence of my Masters. Or more like my previous Masters.

My thoughts went crazy. I realized I actually lost most of my memories. I was trying to remember university, my family, and my job. I knew that once I had all these in my life, but nothing else.

I started crying, with actual tears. Partially because of my lost memories, but mostly because I was free.

--

Not long after, Henry entered my room. He told me he almost arrived too late, with Quadir and Liam, but they managed to save me from the incubus. Quadir got his wish too, he got the grimoire. They had to perform the cleansing ritual at the incubuses' apartment, as they were almost out of time.

Henry slayed Hunter with the king's sword, but couldn't find the other two.

It's been a week since all this. Henry's royal cum was working for almost 7 days, trying to cleanse me from the Landry brothers' poison, but it succeeded eventually. I was clean. And free.

Henry looked me in the eye, and then kissed me, and I kissed back.

"Thank you for helping me, Henry. I am forever in your debt."

"Haha, come on, Callum. You helped me too, I think we are even."

He kissed me again.

"You don't have to submit anymore. You are not a slave. Your new life starts now. You are free."

It was all true. But is this what I wanted?

--

END OF PART 1

---

Dear Reader!

Thank you for following Callum's journey from submission to freedom! This chapter concluded the first part of his adventure.

I have a clear idea for Part 2 (which probably will conclude the story), with a different, but familiar status quo, more lore and well... more submission and sex.

I might take some time though, before continuing the story.

Please if you have feedback on the story so far or any ideas about Callum's future, don't hesitate to leave a comment!

Thank you again!

subalint
subalint
11 Followers