The Incubus - Turning Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen knelt on the bed between the two women and placed her hands on their pussies. Slowly she rubbed them, their legs opening a fraction to allow her full access. Both Jane and Jenny had their eyes closed, lost in their own thoughts. Karen continued this way for a couple of minutes before she leant forward and licked Jenny's exposed clit, whilst still rubbing Jane's pussy. Jenny's hands moved behind her head to push her deeper whilst raising her knees.

Jane felt Karen's rubbing lessening as her attention was on Jenny. Opening her eyes she watched her daughters.

Karen had stuck a finger inside Jenny, then another and a third. All the while she alternately licked and sucked on Jenny's clit.

Jane shifted her weight onto her side, facing Jenny, leant forward and sucked one of her nipples into her mouth.

Jenny was in ecstasy. To make the experience last as long as possible she tried to hold off her orgasm but she couldn't and soon she was flooding Karens mouth with her juices. Karen slowed and slid her body up Jenny's, butterfly kissing all the way until she was face to face with her sister. They kissed passionately.

As Karen passed Jane, she stopped sucking on Jenny's nipple. Seeing Karen laid on top of Jenny, Jane moved to behind them and between their legs. Taking one of Karen's cheeks in each hand she slowly opened her daughter exposing her anus. She leaned forward and nuzzled Karen's rosebud and then briefly licked. She was not repulsed so did it again.

Karen reacted as if a bolt of lightning had gone through her, culminating in a massive orgasm. Jane continued which sent more shockwaves through Karen, assisted by Jane's hand which she had inserted between her two daughter's pussies.

Karen was still laying on Jenny. One at a time she moved her legs into a kneeling position either side of Jenny. This opened up her pussy and anus so her mother could continue her ministrations. Jane found that this also allowed her to rub the full length of Karen's and then Jenny's pussy. The two girls were kissing passionately as she did so. A few minutes later and unbelievably Karen came again, triggering Jenny as well.

Karen moved off Jenny and laid down beside her, still locked at the lips, kissing. Jane laid back down on the bed, Karen in the middle and placed her head on Karen's shoulder. After a while Karen broke the kiss and put her arms round Jane and Jenny, cuddling her two lovers.

It was twenty minutes later when the three women with their eyes closed heard a door slam shut. Jane's eyes shot open but she was relieved when she heard James go downstairs.

Jane disentangled herself from Karen and got up. "You must go back to your rooms now. James almost caught us."

Karen stretched. She still had her arm around Jenny, who was staring at her sister with a mix of awe and love.

"Come on girls, hurry up," Jane continued.

Karen looked back at Jenny and kissed her on the lips, her tongue darting briefly inside. "Ok mom but this is the start not the end." Karen sat up, got off the bed and helped Jenny up as well before walking over to Jane. "But first a kiss."

Jane bent forward and briefly kissed her daughter.

"No mom. We are lovers now and so I want a proper lovers kiss."

Despite the recent sex they had had, Jane was a bit embarrassed but she embraced Karen and they kissed. Karen's hand drifted down to her mother's ass crack and she ran her fingers down as far as she could reach before Jane broke the kiss.

"Thanks mom. Come on Jenny let's see if we can get back to our rooms before James comes back upstairs. And mom...as soon as we can get James to go out, we'll be straight back for more." With that the girls left.

Jane quickly jumped into the shower and dressed in her usual Saturday morning clothes, she had loads of chores to do, starting with the washing. Picking up the laundry basket she stripped her bed, the sheets still had the evidence of female cum on them, and then went into Karen's room to collect her laundry. Expecting her daughter to have returned to bed, she found her room empty. Collecting her washing she then went into Jenny's room. Empty again. Finally James' room.

Going downstairs she heard talking in the kitchen and found the three of them sitting at the table, James was playing on his phone.

"Morning all," Jane said looking at her two daughters warily.

"Hi mom," they said in unison.

Jane busied herself with the washing, but listened to the conversation.

"Are you going out today James?," Karen asked.

"Dunno yet."

"I thought you were going to see your mates."

"Dunno. Maybe later."

Jane set the washing machine going and as she was on her knees she looked over and saw that under the table Karen was playing with Jenny's pussy unbeknownst to James. Jane made a face at Karen as if to say to stop, but Karen just grinned back.

"Can you all strip your beds for me as I need to wash the sheets," Jane said.

They didn't move.

"Now please."

"Ok mom." James reluctantly got to his feet and left the kitchen. They all heard him go up the stairs.

"Karen you can't do that when your brother is around."

"I know mom but Jenny is so sexy and I couldn't help myself."

"Go and strip your beds for me you two."

"I will if you strip for us later mom!"

"Now please Karen," Jane said with a smile.

---

A couple of hours later and with the third load of washing started, Jane felt that she needed a break, having been doing the housework non stop since coming downstairs. Making herself a cup of tea, she went into the lounge and sat down. Removing her slippers, she put her feet on the table and relaxed.

She thought about what had happened that morning and decided that she needed to talk seriously with Karen and Jenny.

Ten minutes later and she was still deep in thought when she heard footsteps on the stairs. Turning round she saw James.

"I'm going out mom. Don't know when I'll be back but won't need dinner." With that he was gone.

Seconds later and more footsteps on the stairs and Karen appeared. She was still in her dressing gown.

"Now that James has gone out, time for us to get close again," Karen said.

"First we need to talk. We need to clear the air."

"Ok what do you want to talk about?". Karen sat down in front of Jane.

"We need to include Jenny."

"Oh goody, I'll go get her."

Karen and Jenny entered the room and sat down in front of Jane. Both of them still wearing their dressing gowns.

"We need to clear the air with what happened earlier. Firstly I am sorry that it went as far as it did."

"Mom, I'm not, and nor is Jenny. We have already discussed it and as I said earlier it is the start of our new life and relationship. We both want more." As she was kneeling in front of her mother Karen placed her hand on Jane's leg.

"To be honest Karen I am in a difficult position. I love you both but despite what happened earlier I am still your mother."

"And that won't change. You will still be our mother but you will also be our lover." Karen's hand drifted downwards until she came to Jane's foot. Taking the foot in her hand, she carefully removed Jane's sock and started to rub.

"I don't know Karen. It feels so wrong."

"But it also feels so right. How can it be wrong to look after your children and to make sure they are happy?" Karen moved Jane's foot towards her and kissed her toes.

Jenny took the hint and followed Karen's lead, this time with Jane's right foot.

Jane watched Karen and Jenny kissing and rubbing her feet. Karen had undone her and Jenny's gown and both gaped open slightly, exposing tantalising glimpses of their naked bodies. The kissing and the view meant that Jane was becoming horny.

Karen moved Jane's foot to between her legs, forcing the toes to rub her soaking wet slit. Jenny again followed suit. This allowed Karen to explore Jane's body with her hands, whilst Jane's foot masturbated her sex. Any misgivings Jane had were evaporating as Karen's hand went to the waistband of her trousers. Easing her arse slightly up, Karen was able to bring her trousers and panties down to her calves. Karen's hand went to her pussy.

Jenny removed her dressing gown then helped her sister to get her mother off. It didn't take long as Jane soon came. Whilst Jane was coming down, Karen stood and removed her dressing gown, before helping Jenny lay down on the floor. Karen got into a 69 position.

Jane watched her two daughters before resigning herself to her new family relationship. She removed her top and bra and picked up the various clothing items ready for when the girls had finished. It didn't take long. When they had both cum, Jane took the lead by guiding the girls back into her room. Once there she instructed the girls to lie on the bed.

Getting between them, she placed an arm around each of their shoulders. "Ok. It looks like this is happening and I cannot stop it. We need some ground rules though. Firstly, it is strictly between us three only. Any of us can stop at any time. This mustn't come before your college work. And be careful when you get amorous with one another, making sure that our little secret is safe. Agreed?"

Both girls said yes.

"I love both of you firstly as a mother so don't let that change. I also love you both as my lovers so you are welcome to join me in my bed at any time. Now we need some way of sealing the deal. Any ideas?"

Karen's hand went to Jane's pussy.

"Whilst that is a great idea and certainly don't stop, I was thinking about an exchange of jewellery, say rings, to seal our love."

"How about each of us having a nipple ring with our names on?" Jenny said.

"Or a clit stud," Karen suggested, still playing with her mother's pussy.

"I'm not sure that I could expose my pussy so I vote for nipple rings. What else does your devious mind have in store for us, Karen?"

"A couple of thoughts but I need to do more investigating first. Before I do though I need to make sure that we all cum first."

Nothing more was said until all three had cum. After the sex, Karen went back to her own room, whilst Jenny and Jane cuddled in bed.

An hour later Karen returned. "Right I've made appointments for us to have our nipples pierced next Saturday. We are all having both done. Hope you don't mind but I've chosen the rings and they will be engraved before we get there."

"Wow you don't muck about do you?" Jane said.

"No. Now it takes 3-6 months to properly heal but it will be fine after a few days. So, and I hope this is ok, but how about us taking a week's holiday as soon as we can, somewhere very secluded so that we can properly seal the deal?"

"Great idea. I need a break and a week with my two lovers should really sort me out."

"When?"

"Well things at work should start to slow down soon and as the college terms ends in a couple of weeks, how about then? I'll leave you to sort out where we go, just let me know when you need the payment."

"Thanks mom."

"Perhaps we need to start calling ourselves by our first names."

"Must admit that I like calling you mom. It makes it more naughty."

Karen kissed Jane on the lips. "Mom if we are to do this properly I want us to have no secrets at all."

"Ok love."

"That means taking showers and baths together, being naked as often as we can, being seen in public together as lovers, although I appreciate that needs to be away from here, I want to have penetrative sex with you and, er..."

"What?"

'"I want to see you pee."

Jane looked at Karen. "That is a bit specialist love, isn't it?"

"I just want to be able to say that we shared everything. That goes for Jenny as well of course."

"Well I have to go now. If you are sure?"

"Yes please."

Jane got off the bed and taking Karen's hand guided her to the ensuite. Sitting on the toilet, Karen then kneeled in front of her. Jane parted her lips and started to pee. A few seconds in and Karen's hand went into the warm jet, thoroughly soaking her hand. When the stream started to slow, Karen cupped her hand and managed to hold a small amount, which she slowly brought to her lips and took a sip.

Jane thought that the act was very sexual and she dipped her fingers into the pee and took them to her own lips. The rest of the urine, Karen rubbed into her breasts, before standing. Jane moved to stand as well but Karen held her down. Karen then sat on Jane's lap, their pussies close. The two women kissed, each tasting Jane's pee again. Jane then felt the warmth of Karen's pee on her lap and the passion of their kissing increased.

When she stopped peeing, Karen kneeled down again and licked her mother's lap clean.

They stood, embraced and kissed deeply.

---

The next few days passed quickly and soon Saturday arrived. Jane drove them to the tattoo and piercing shop, which was just outside of the main shopping centre in the high street. They entered the shop with a degree of trepidation. It was empty other than a pretty and heavily tattooed and pierced woman sitting behind a desk.

Karen took charge and approached the woman.

"Good morning. We have appointments booked in the name of Oliver."

The woman checked a notebook on the desk. "Ah yes. I'll be looking after you today. My name is Cecilia but please call me Ce. Please help yourself to a coffee and take a seat whilst I prepare the room. Then I'll come out and get you." She left through a door at the back of the shop.

Jane looked around the room. It was clean and tidy with loads of tattoo patterns on the walls.

Karen and Jenny sat down next to her. No words were said.

The young woman came back into the shop. "Ready for you now. Are you all coming in together?"

"Can we? That'd be great," Karen said, overcoming any objections that her mother may have.

The three women followed Ce into a well lit room. There was a treatment table and three or four other chairs along the walls.

"Now we have the rings you ordered here." Ce passed a package to Jane. Opening it, she took out one of the rings and looked at the inscription, which simply had their three names repeated a few times in random order, between each name had a small heart. Jane saw immediately that this meant that wherever you read along the ring, it showed that one member of the family loved another, quite clever. She passed the ring to Karen and Jenny to inspect.

"I can see that you all have your ears pierced and so know what to expect. However and whilst we will dull the pain as much as we can, it will hurt I'm afraid," Ce continued. Ce then spent a few minutes explaining what would happen and what they would all need to do after the procedure. "Right, who wants to go first?"

"As it was my idea, I'll go first," Jane said.

"Ok. Take off your blouse and bra and then hop up."

Jane took a deep breath and with a degree of embarrassment, removed her blouse and followed this with her bra. Jenny and Karen stood either side of her, holding her hands.

---

An hour later and six nipples had been pierced. The three women had had the rings inserted and Ce was giving them details as to how to keep the piercings clean as Jenny, as the last of the three of them to be pierced was putting her t-shirt back on.

"Use this saline solution every few hours today and tomorrow. Try not to touch the rings for a couple of days but after that with a bit of care, everything should be fine."

"Thanks Ce. I think you said it's £40 for each of us, didn't you," Jane asked.

"That's right."

Jane opened her purse to get her credit card.

"Right oh. Let me get the credit card terminal then."

Jane settled the bill.

"Don't forget, if you want more piercings or even a tattoo, you know where to come," Ce continued.

They left the shop, all conscious of their new jewellery.

Once back in the car, Karen said "It didn't hurt as much as I feared. I might get more when these ones have healed."

"Where?," Jenny said.

"Perhaps downstairs. It will give you two something to play with." They all laughed.

---

Watching over his "women", Ra was pleased with the way his plan was working out. Annoyed with the human race for imprisoning him all those years ago, he was gaining his revenge by turning women gay, usually incestuously. This he thought would lead to male frustration and ultimately conflict.

He had to date "turned" over 5,000 women and decided to expand each women's family to lesbianism. He looked at Jane and decided her extended family was next. He made plans.

---

When they returned, James was in the lounge watching tv, so there wasn't any opportunity to compare their piercings. The three women therefore went their separate ways, with Karen and Jenny going to their rooms and Jane to the kitchen to start the dinner.

As she was preparing the veg, she saw James come to the kitchen door, hesitantly.

"Hiya love. You ok?," she said.

"Yeah mum. I just wanted to talk to you about something."

"Sounds ominous James, what's up?". Jane was worried that James had found out about her new relationships.

"I was talking to Dave and Sonny earlier. We've been thinking about renting a flat nearer to College. What do you think?"

Jane was relieved. "I don't know love. Can you afford it?"

"I've done the figures and I think so. Dave's dad has offered to pay the deposit so it would just be the ongoing rent and bills, you know."

"Well it is up to you James."

"Would you, Karen and Jenny be ok here on your own?"

Jane immediately pictured the three women naked and having sex. "We would be fine."

"I think I'll do it then. We are going to look at some places tomorrow. I may be out in a week or two." With that he was gone.

Jane felt her pussy moisten. She would be havIng so much sex when James left!

---

The next evening, James told Karen and Jenny about his plans. They had found a flat to rent and would be moving the next weekend. For some reason both Karen and Jenny had the same thoughts as their mother had had the previous day. It also meant that they wouldn't need to go away for their bonding session.

---

The next week, Jane was able to spend time planning a break from work. Workloads were low at present so she was able to book the week after James left as holiday. This would give the girls and her plenty of time together.

On Tuesday she received a text from her mother, Pam. Pam lived in Spain, having retired there with Jane's father a few years back. Unfortunately her father had died two years later but her mother stayed in Spain as she had built up a good number of friends whom she didn't want to leave.

The text enquired whether she would be able to stay for a few days in a couple of weeks. Pam wanted to see a few old UK friends and needed a base. She said that it would also be good to catch up with Jane and the family.

Jane texted back positively and asked for details of the flight so that she could collect her mother. Arrangements were made.

After the exchange, Jane sat back in her office chair and stared out of the window. She and her mother had always had a reasonable relationship but they were never what you would call close. They last spoke a couple of weeks ago and her mother seemed quite content, not giving any suggestion that she was going to visit. Jane thought that it was going to be difficult to be in her mother's company for a few days as they didn't seem to have much in common and it was going to be tough to hide her new relationships even for a few days.

---

It was very hot in Spain and as Pam put her phone down she looked at her naked body as she sat on her settee, it was far too hot for clothes, with the air conditioner fighting a losing battle against the elements.

Despite her age, she still had a pretty good body, even though she had put on a few pounds since living in Spain, she did have a great pair of legs, her breasts were large & shapely and she still had a reasonably strong sexual appetite. Indeed her hands roamed over her nipples and down to her shaven pussy, she had been shaving her pussy bare for many years and it seemed to help in the hot Spanish climate.