The Inheritance Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After donning a shirt, I retrieved the drinks and then only needed to make two trips to the car to bring in Hakim's things. There wasn't a whole lot, I thought, considering that a duffel bag and three boxes constituted everything he owned in the world -- and then it hit me like a bitch-slap that Hakim owned the most precious commodity on earth.

My wife's heart.

The family relaxed and watched TV, recovering from the long drive and previous day's partying while I unpacked Hakim's stuff. I threw his clothes in the laundry bin and then went to the master bathroom to sort out his toiletries. When I saw his shopworn toothbrush, I figured I'd score some brownie points and replace it with a new one -- but then I started second-guessing myself, so I headed back downstairs to double-check.

I approached the new man of the house on the couch, where he still held my wife in his arms.

"Um, excuse me, Hakim, I was putting up your toothbrush, but it looks pretty old, and we've got some new ones if, uh, you'd like me to replace it."

He pushed pause on the remote and tsked. "You interrupted the movie for that silly shit? Yeah, Timmy, put a new goddamn toothbrush in there -- and don't bother me with a bunch of stupid bullshit when I'm trying to watch TV."

"You better get used to it, Dad," Leesa tittered as I scurried away. "Timmy does stupid stuff all the time."

As I plodded up the stairwell fighting back tears, it didn't escape my attention that my stepdaughter had referred to me with the same mocking sobriquet that her father had always used -- "Timmy" -- rather than the usual "Dumbo" the twins employed when they derided me.

Slipping the new toothbrush in the sink-side holder, I felt a wave of panic deep in my bowels as it hit me how thoroughly Hakim had already imposed his presence on the household, less than an hour after stepping foot into his new castle.

I stared in the mirror through watery eyes, recalling like acid reflux my wife's words the day she drove us home from the prison following our fateful visit with Hakim:

"That beautiful, badass black motherfucker is my king -- and now he's your king, too."

"The Inheritance," Chapter 10

by c.w. cobblestone

The family seemed fairly satisfied with the porterhouses I'd prepared for Hakim's first dinner home, although he warned me that in the future I should go lighter on the onions.

"You white boys don't know how to grill, so you try to cover it up with a bunch of bullshit." He chuckled as I placed his post-dinner glass of cognac in front of him on the table. "You don't need a bunch of onions and shit if you know what the fuck you're doing. Next time you go to the store, pick up some more steaks, Timmy, and I'll show you how to run a motherfucking BBQ grill."

Hakim tossed back his drink in one gulp and handed me his empty glass. Nothing needed to be said; I hustled to refill it while the twins looked on, clearly impressed with the deference I was showing their father. When I returned with Hakim's drink, Shanice downed her juice and passed the empty cup to me, emulating her dad. With a shudder, I fetched her refill. Of course, as soon as I got back with Shanice's juice, Leesa copied her sister and I had to make a third trip to the kitchen.

Leesa took a sip. "When are we gonna start looking for a house, Daddy?"

"Yeah, are we gonna have us a pool soon?" Shanice searched her father's face.

Amber chuckled. "You two and your damn swimming pool."

Hakim leaned back in his chair at the head of the table, a spot Amber had happily relinquished to her king -- and a seat that had never been available to me, despite my alleged status as husband, stepfather and breadwinner.

"We'll get cracking on a house soon enough," Hakim said. "First, I got me a few moves to figure out moneywise."

I seethed at how my wife's lover was making plans for my mother's fortune while I had no say in the matter. That wasn't literally true; any time I wanted I could've made for the hills with my inheritance 100% intact. But because of my mental and emotional prison -- my pathetic, neurotic need to keep Amber in my life -- I felt powerless to stop the train from careening off the tracks.

Leesa started to cut her steak, looked around the table and scowled at me. "Why didn't you bring ketchup, Timmy, are you stupid?"

"S-sorry, Leesa, I'll get it now." I rose from the table and practically ran into the kitchen, shuddering at how mean the twins were being in front of their dad.

"Ewww, you're putting ketchup on steak?" I heard Shanice tease her sister as I shuffled through the kitchen.

"I agree, 'Neece," Hakim said. "Ketchup on steak should be a crime."

Amber chuckled. "Leesa likes ketchup on everything."

"So what?" Leesa demanded. "What's wrong with ketchup?"

"You even like ketchup on ice cream," her twin heckled. "Ewwwwwwwwww."

It pained me to hear such banter, because it highlighted how fucked-up my own situation was in contrast to the nice family dinner they all were enjoying. I rummaged through the fridge and realized the ketchup bottle was nearly empty. I hoped the globule left in the bottle would be enough to appease my stepdaughter, although I had my doubts.

I returned to the dining room and set the bottle on the table. Leesa picked it up and frowned.

"What's this, Tim? There's only a drop left."

"Um ... I'm so sorry, but that's ... that's all there is. I ... um, I'll pick up more next time I go shopping."

Amber scowled. "Didn't you just go shopping yesterday?"

"Yeah, I didn't know we were out of ketchup. Sorry."

Hakim wiped his mouth with a napkin. "You need to be apologizing to my daughter, Timmy; she's the one who wanted ketchup."

I turned to Leesa with my face as red as a bottle of Heinz. "Um, sorry, I didn't know we were out of ketchup when I went shopping yesterday. I promise I'll pick some up next time I go to the store."

Hakim shook his head. "No, you'll take your ass out to the store tonight and get some."

Leesa snarled. "I can't believe you forgot to buy ketchup, Timmy. My dad should kick your butt."

Hakim chuckled. "Nah, we're gonna let Timmy slide on this one. You're gonna go out later on and make sure my daughter has ketchup, right Timmy?"

"Um, yeah, I'll go tonight for sure."

"See? Then there's no need to make a big deal about it. We'll let it slide and just say you owe me one. That sound good to you, Timmy?"

"Uh, yeah, sure," I said, wondering what he was up to, and not really wanting to know the answer. "Um, thanks."

He scoffed. "No problem."

After dinner, I tided up while the family retired to the living room to chat, watch television and continue enjoying each other's company on Hakim's first night home from prison. As I toiled, I gritted my teeth in frustration and jealousy; there I was, acting as the maid while Hakim relaxed and enjoyed the kind of nice family evening I'd always fantasized about with my wife and the kids.

But I also got a warm feeling when I saw how happy Amber and the twins were sitting around the living room, enthralled with the new man of the house. And so, with a determined sigh, I squared my shoulders and renewed my vow to try to add to their happiness by throwing myself into the roles they wanted me to fulfill -- Tim, Timmy, Dumbo, the all-around family gofer, punching bag and ATM.

By the time I'd finished in the kitchen and reported back, Amber and Hakim were alone on the couch.

"The twins went to bed, and we're headed up, too," Amber said. "Make sure there's a glass of water on my nightstand."

"Uh, sure thing, Amber." I turned to obey.

After I fetched my wife's glass of water -- taking the initiative to get one for Hakim as well -- I slinked out of the bedroom, passing the master of the house and his woman in the hallway.

"We're gonna need you, Timmy, so don't go anywhere," Hakim said as he brushed past me. With a pounding heart and shaky legs, I followed them into their boudoir.

Amber kicked off her panties, exposing her pussy -- a treasure I hadn't laid eyes on for years -- and it was all I could do to keep from hyperventilating. As she fell onto the bed next to her lover, I stole one last peek at her slit before casting my gaze downward.

Sucking in deep breaths, I tried unsuccessfully to keep my teeth from chattering. Hakim noticed my discomfort and chuckled.

"What's wrong, Timmy?" He smirked, draping his arm over Amber's shoulder as she snuggled into his embrace.

My wife sneered. "Timmy isn't used to seeing me naked. Are you, Timmy?"

"N-no."

Hakim pulled his lady closer. "Poor Timmy, when's the last time that little dick got any pussy?"

My cheeks flushed. "Um, er ... it was before she got ... um, before you got her pregnant."

Amber scoffed. "It didn't stay hard long enough to do anything even before that."

"That's okay." Hakim grinned. "I'm here now. Right, Timmy?"

"Um, yeah."

"What's that Timmy?" He raised his eyebrows. "Don't tell me you done forgot your manners already?"

"Uh, yes, sir."

"That's a good little bitch," he said.

Hakim turned toward Amber and they began making out. She melted into his embrace, running her milky inner thigh against his dark haunch, caressing his neck, lost in the soul kiss. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out loud, so profound was my anguish at witnessing my wife's sensual side for the first time in eight years. A stirring in my loins accompanied my suffering, and as I watched Amber and Hakim roll around on the bed, a stiffy poked out from beneath my pants.

I closed my eyes and tried to hold back the tears. My focus was shattered by Amber's jeer: "OMG, baby, look -- Timmy's got a little boner."

Hakim's deep belly-laugh filled the room, and I peeled open my eyes for a second, long enough to see my wife and her lover kicked back on the bed, still holding each other, their smirks making it clear how little respect they had for me.

Amber opened her legs, exposing her forbidden vagina. "This make you nervous, Timmy?"

My jaw bounced up and down and I shifted from foot to foot. I tried to answer her, but all that came out was a quavering, "buuuuuuhhhhhhhmmmmrrrrrhubbbbhhhhhhh."

Hakim threw back his head and laughed. "I think he likes you, Baby Girl."

Amber smirked. "Well, he can keep on liking. This pussy belongs to you, baby."

Hakim smiled. "That's okay. Timmy swings both ways. He likes dick, too. Don't you, Timmy?"

"I ... uh ... I ..." My eyes welled with tears.

Hakim's jaw clenched. "Don't you, Timmy?"

I sniffled and felt my soul leave my body. "Y-yes, sir."

"See?" He snickered. "That's a good little bitch. It ain't so bad. You'll see. Now, go ahead and get me ready for my Baby Girl."

If I wasn't 100% sure what he meant at first, there was no doubt when he smirked and wiggled his already-hardening dick at me.

I don't know why I glanced at Amber, but I did. The look on her face destroyed me.

"Go get him ready so he can fuck me like you never could, you little pussy," she hissed. As I slid onto the bed between her lover's legs, she reached down and slapped me hard on the back of the head.

"Damn, girl," Hakim snickered before grabbing my hair and pulling me toward his ever-swelling crotch. When my nose was about an inch from the tip of his dick, he held me fast. "Remember that favor I talked about, Timmy?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"Well, this ain't it." He yanked me forward by the hair and shoved his cock in my mouth in one swift motion. "This is just foreplay -- I'll let you know how you're gonna return that favor a little later. Right now, get them lips busy."

I had no choice but to comply as he gripped my hair and tugged my head up and down. When he'd pull me down hard, I'd gag, choke, sputter and snort, causing Amber to giggle and sneer.

After what seemed like a thousand years and a hundred thousand deaths, Hakim pushed me away and rolled onto his woman. "Suck my baby's toes," he ordered over his shoulder as he positioned himself on top of my wife and slid into her.

Clambering off the bed, I bent over, twisted my head sideways and started worshiping Amber's feet, which rocked back and forth as they rested on her thrusting lover's shoulders.

They fucked like wildcats while I tried my best to keep Amber's toes in my mouth. She showed no concern for me whatsoever, kicking in rhythm with Hakim's lunges, sometimes cutting the sensitive skin inside my mouth with her sharp toenails.

Despite my discomfort and humiliation, I was also turned on like crazy. I'd never seen my wife so out of control, so animal, screaming at the top of her lungs while her lover pumped into her. I tried to keep sucking her toes as the shrieks got louder, the thrusts pushed faster and her foot kicked my mouth more forcefully until they both climaxed so hard, I expected confetti and balloons to fall from the ceiling.

Amber let her foot drop from Hakim's shoulder and I tumbled to my knees, keeping her toes in my mouth. They relaxed for several minutes, mewing in each other's ears while I mewed on my wife's big toe. Finally, Hakim yawned and said, "come on up here, Timmy."

He didn't have to tell me what he wanted; I instinctively knew to slide onto the bed and start sucking his dick clean.

"There's a good little bitch." Hakim patted my head three times. Amber giggled and nuzzled closer to her king.

As I carried out my humiliating task, it dawned on me that licking Amber's pussy juice off Hakim's dick was the closest I'd been to my wife's sex in years. I had mixed feelings; while I wanted this cleanup job to be over with as quickly as possible, it was nice to taste my wife, even if it was mixed with cock.

The loving couple relaxed while I dutifully licked my master clean, hating him but hating myself more. After about 10 minutes, he tapped me on the head.

"Okay, Timmy, that's enough," he said. "We're gonna have us a little fun now."

Ice filled my stomach. I lifted my head and peered up at his sneering face.

He winked. "Remember that favor, Timmy?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"Well, time to pay it back. See, when I was in the joint, I kind of developed a thing for blowing out a sissy's booty-hole. I popped seven white boys' cherries on the rock. Now, I'm about to get number eight."

Tears filled my eyes. Hakim reached forward and I flinched, but he surprised me by stroking my hair.

"It's okay, Timmy," he said. "I know it's gonna hurt. But you're gonna be a strong pussy boy for your Daddy. Okay?"

I sobbed harder.

"Okay?" He stroked my hair again. "You gonna be a good little sissy, and take it for your Daddy, no matter how much it hurts?"

My mind wanted me to say "please, sir, please don't," but all that came out was, "plrrrmmmrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeiee."

Amber scoffed. "What a little fuckin' pussy."

Hakim bopped me on the head. "Okay, Timmy, you ready to be a good bitch for Daddy? I'll tell you what: If you're a good bitch, and take it like a good sissy, I'll let you lick my Baby Girl's pussy. Would you like that, Timmy?"

Since I was unable to talk, I nodded, managing to peep, "ysssrrrr."

My wife spread her legs. Hakim's mess was everywhere.

"And if you're real good and don't cry too much, I'll even let you sleep on the floor by the bed when we're done," he said. "Wouldn't that be nice?"

"Yrrrrssssrrr."

"Okay, Timmy, we're done talking, get your faggot ass up here," Hakim said. I was on autopilot as I adjusted myself on the bed so that I was bent over, my buttocks exposed and my face in the sheets. I'd never felt more scared, vulnerable or humbled, and I couldn't stop shuddering.

He spit on his hand and stuck his wet finger in my asshole, making me jump and squeal. "Relax, Timmy. Go ahead and lick her pussy while I do my thing back here."

I started to move toward Amber's distended, seeping vulva, but before I could get there, she pulled me the rest of the way by my hair. For the briefest of moments, I was in heaven with my face buried in her sacred vagina for the first time in years -- but then I felt the sword prodding at my anus.

"Ready, Timmy?" His voice sounded mirthful, and he didn't wait for an answer, ramming himself into me full force and causing me to pull my head out of my wife's cummy pussy to scream bloody murder.

"OMG, sir, please, owwwww, sir, please, it hurts so bad, pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase!"

Amber slapped me hard. "Get back in there, creep, and shut the fuck up."

Hakim chuckled. "Damn, girl, you mean." He shoved into me again, but this time Amber held my hair, so I sobbed into her pussy.

The rape continued in earnest, with Hakim thrusting hard into me while slapping my ass in a gratuitous show of cruelty. I tried to concentrate on licking Amber's pussy, and it helped ease the pain just a little.

A very little.

I couldn't stop crying, not only from the physical assault but from the shame. Amber's taunts made it a million times worse.

"Fuck the little bitch. Show him who's boss. Yeah, bitch, you like it don't you? Little pussy. You always were a faggot."

Finally, Hakim bellowed and thrust one last time before shooting his second load of the night deep into my bowels. I couldn't stop heaving as I cried my eyes out, my face still pressed against Amber's now-clean pussy.

My master pulled his dick out with a plop and fell onto the mattress. When he snapped his fingers, I knew what to do, so I spun around and started licking the nastiness off his softening cock. It was an out-of-body experience, as if I was hovering over the bed watching somebody else perform these unbelievably degrading sex acts. My conscious mind had shut down and I was running on instinct. As a beta cur, it felt natural to submit to the alpha dog, and that feeling made me cry harder.

Hakim slapped me across the ear. "Plug that ass up, bitch; you better not be leaking cum on my bed." He slapped me again. "If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's a faggot leaking cum."

I reached around with one hand and used my fingers as a stopgap while continuing to lick Hakim's dick clean. When it was spotless, he pushed me away.

"Scoop the cum out your ass and lick your fingers clean," he instructed before grinning at Amber. "That's the way we make the sissies do it on the rock."

She curled up her lip. "Well, it's fucking nasty. What kind of a dirty piece of shit licks cum out of their own ass?"

"Aw, come on, Baby Girl, be nice to Timmy," Hakim kissed my wife's cheek as I followed his humiliating order, scooping the slime out of my ass, sucking my fingers clean and repeating the debasing process. "He got that cherry popped, and he took it like a real good sissy, so he gets to sleep on the floor by the bed. You got to reward these faggots once in a while, if you want to get the most out of 'em."

Amber scowled. "Well, he still has to go to the store tonight and pick up Leesa's ketchup, remember?"

Hakim laughed. "Oh, yeah, that's right. Sorry, Timmy, I guess you can sleep your ass on the couch. Maybe next time."

I lowered my eyes and said nothing. After the exhausting, humiliating events of the past few days, I wanted nothing more than to get the hell out of there, run to the store and return as quickly as possible so I could finally get to sleep and try to escape the raging hell the conscious world had become.

That wasn't in the cards, though, because Hakim yawned and said, "Go ahead and turn out the lights, Timmy. And then come up on the bed and give me a little sugar while I go to sleep."

I wasn't sure what he meant until he smirked and patted his ass cheek. "Ain't nothing better than having a pussy boy toss your salad while you go to sleep," he told my wife. "It's one of the things I really got used to in the joint."

Heart pounding, I stood there with my mouth agape.

Hakim frowned. "What are you waiting for? Let's go; that salad ain't gonna toss itself."

123456...9