The Initiation (Full Version)

Story Info
When fantasies become real at a very exclusive club...
3.6k words
4.58
25.2k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few months back I submitted a short vignette with the same title as part of the 750 word story challenge. I kept thinking about what came before and after so finally decided to put pen to paper, or rather fingers to keyboard, to top and tail that. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah, but fantasies can get as wild as you like because they're just that...fantasies...they rarely happen in real life." Nicole said. My wife has what might be described as erotic schizophrenia; she's naïve about her own attractiveness, as many women are, but at the same time will quickly be persuaded to enthusiastically engage in all sorts of sexual adventures. Being raised as the daughter of French nobility resulted in a certain reserved approach to sensuality combined somewhat quixotically with a social exuberance bordering on outright flirtatiousness.

In short, Nicole is charming and lady-like on the outside but a libidinous, voluptuous woman on the inside. Imagine a demur twinset and pearls covering up a Hunkemöller lingerie set in scarlet or black; that's my wife.

But I digress, the conversation had started because of the intriguing email I'd received from an invitation-only private club in the next zip code; without being explicit there were transparent sexual references but also suggested an elegant social scene with restaurant and strict dress requirements. I'd shared it with Nicole on an uninformed guess that we might have been referred by someone we know; my wife is after all the social director in our relationship but nope, she knew nothing about it, although her interest was aroused.

"Maybe check it out?" My wife suggested.

"Doh, I didn't think of that." I replied sarcastically. "But what should I ask them? Hey are you really a sex club and who recommended us?"

Nicole laughed. "No, I mean maybe just ask for details." She was being coy but my wife has always had an unfulfilled exhibitionist fantasy and we've often played out compersion scenarios in the privacy of our bedroom.

A reply came back the next day including several rules on consent (yes!), cameras (no!), confidentiality (yes!), intoxication (no!). I shared it once more with my wife. "What do you think?"

"What do YOU think?" Nicole replied unhelpfully.

I outwardly chuckled and internally rolled my eyes. ""We could go see and try it out. There's no long-term obligation and they have pretty strict rules on behavior by the looks of it."

"It's scary. What if I like it, we like it, and get carried away." My wife is perhaps more self-aware than I had given her credit for.

"Look at it as a fantasy; we go, see, and take it from there or not. I'm fine with opening that door only if you are?" I reassured Nicole but left her the get-out if she didn't want to go.

"Yeah, but fantasies can get as wild as you like because they're just that...fantasies...they rarely happen in real life." Nicole said. "I'm really curious to see what it's like but this is pretty close to the edge."

"Close to the edge isn't crossing the line and we don't need to reply immediately, or at all, so we can think on it." I reassured my wife once more.

"What was the date they suggested?" She asked.

I read back the available dates from the email. "The 20th of this month looks best for us." That was about 2 weeks away.

"That gives me time to sort out a new dress." Nicole replied. "Let's do it."

I allowed my jaw to drop and raised my eyebrows comedic-style. "Yes ma'am! Now I think an early night might be appropriate." I grabbed my laughing wife's hand and tugged her towards the stairs.

--------------------

Cocktail hour in this old Virginia country house had been fun. Nicole was in her element, chatting animatedly, and charming several people on their way to becoming new friends. Any nervousness had been assuaged by my wife's drink of choice, a bloody Mary that she proclaimed was rather strong and which was not fully offset by the hors d'oeuvres on offer. I felt comfortable so far despite witnessing several men and more than a few women stealing appreciative glances at my wife as I sipped at my vodka martini.

Now we stood sharing stories with an attractive couple, I guessed similar age to us. The woman, Christina, had admiringly touched Nicole's necklace, complimenting her on it and allowing her hand to slide down my wife's arm; I spotted the moderate display of goosebumps on Nicole's skin as the Christina's hand rested on her forearm.

"So I know you said this is your first time but I do hope you're going to join us in the event hall?" Christina addressed Nicole directly. "I'd love to guide you and I'll show you how everything works."

Nicole's social etiquette upbringing kicked in whether she wanted it to or not. "Of course, that's so nice of you!"

"Excellent. Let's leave the glasses here and you come along with me. We'll catch up with the men again in a bit." Christina took Nicole's hand leading her away; my wife looked back at me helplessly but with a big smile, waved at me over her shoulder, and blew me a kiss.

--------------------

With confirmation from the men that this could be halted at any time and reassurance not to underestimate the persuasive power wives could have on each other, I had followed several of the guys into an oak paneled changing room where harlequin masks and black satin robes hung on brass hooks spaced evenly around the walls.

--------------------

Now here we were, it was surreal. I couldn't think anything but that this felt like a movie scene.

Candles lit the hall; flickering light reflecting off the shiny black satin cloaks worn by the men and the white worn by the women. Soft swishing of satin on skin whispered through the silence as a circle opened up.

Music started somewhere seemingly far away. A ritualistic feel engulfed.

Two women guided a third between them to the center of the circle. After so many years of marriage it wasn't difficult to recognize my wife by her stature and her thick mane of hair. The guides glanced at each other then pulled in unison at the bows tied at the necks of their robes. allowing the satin to flow into piles around their feet.

One of the women whispered in Nicole's ear; she nodded and took a deep breath then gently pulled apart the bow on her own robe as the women slid it slowly down over her shoulders.

My wife stood naked. Time stood still.

A voice in my ear told me to lose my robe. I complied.

--------------------

The air was heavy with the scent of warm incense and erotic anticipation.

The hand was soft, almost urgent but still gentle, caressing up over the curve of Nicole's hip and onwards towards her 36C breasts. To Nicole's right a brunette glided closer, slipping her hand across my wife's belly and down towards the shaven pussy I had known over 25 years. This though, was a first.

The women were naked but for their full-face masquerade masks. Nicole's blue eyes flashed around the candle lit circle seeking mine; she gasped loudly as the blonde woman slipped a finger inside her, her knees buckled slightly revealing her true arousal behind the expressionless mask. Her own hands stroked across the bare skin of the two women.

Through my own mask I could see that several of the men were already sporting erections, my own member bobbing since the moment we were told to remove the robes. It took all my effort not to stroke myself as I watched my wife being skillfully aroused.

The women guided my wife backwards to lay on the black velvet padded bench. Spreading Nicole's legs, the blonde stroked her fingers across the glistening wetness. My body twitched involuntarily as if I was tasting the raspberry-cinnamon of Nicole's juices. She arched her back, quivering as the blonde massaged two fingers in and out of her, gliding firmly back and forth in time with the muffled but rhythmic music.

At some hidden signal, two men coordinated their movements to stand either side of Nicole.

The brunette appeared before me, dark brown eyes peering into mine; her hand, wrapped around my cock, tugging me forwards. I took a step, then another. She led me to stand between Nicole's thighs. The two women each held my wife's legs.

Rock hard, I barely needed to guide myself, the head of my cock rested against my wife's pussy lips. Nicole groped animatedly until she grasped an impressive erection in each hand, readying herself. The women spread Nicole's legs a fraction more to open her lips invitingly; male hands descended on her breasts as she hissed "Yes..."

I thrust forward, burying myself to the hilt inside my wife. A guttural cry emanated from behind her mask. Tentacles of pleasure spread like warmth from my groin speeding up through my body. Nicole pulled greedily on the two men, moaning again as they teasingly tweaked her nipples. Tantalizing strokes up and down Nicole's legs by the women added to her already heightened sensations.

"Now fuck her!" The blonde whispered, loud enough to elicit murmurs of agreement.

Swinging my hips back slowly, my cock inched out of my wife until only the very tip remained inside. A hand on my lower back pushed me forward in one smooth motion until our bodies slapped against each other. Sounds of appreciation escaped from beneath our masks.

"Again..." The brunette this time. I obliged. Slowly. Again.

Female hands traversed Nicole's abdomen, her mons; a frustrated moan, I could imagine my wife biting her lip. As I once more emerged from Nicole, the brunette bobbed down licking at my wife's clit, provoking a muted scream of pleasure. The hand on my back nudged me forward again, my cock slid under the tongue and into Nicole, a rapture of sensations ran up my spine.

On the next outstroke, the brunette gripped my cock pulling it completely out and then forward into her mouth, as warm and wet as Nicole's pussy but nonetheless wildly different. She guided me out directing my cock back into my wife. Nicole whimpered each time I withdrew, and purred each time I thrust back inside her.

Bodies pressed closer in. Hands roamed across Nicole's body. Groans of lust filtered out through the masks. Breasts pressed against my back urged me forward, repetitively, harder, faster, into my wife as she too was drowning in the sensations.

Nicole's strawberry blonde hair spread wildly across the dark material, her head rolling in ecstasy as we climbed in unison. So many hands on my wife. So much skin contact. Sounds of sex all around us. Tension rising in my cock, like a balloon inflating, stretching, about to burst. Intense. I couldn't hold back, animalistic lust overpowering me as I fucked Nicole, our orgasms building inexorably. I exploded inside my shaking, shuddering wife, muscles spasming, as fireworks exploded inside my head.

A long drawn out "Aaaaaaaaah..." from Nicole. Mouths descended upon her.

Masks were being removed.

The initiation was over. The evening begun.

--------------------

I threw off my own mask, breathing heavily, and looked down at Nicole. She intermittently shuddered as aftershocks of pleasure rolled through her while the two men gently kissed her breasts and stroked their hands across her body. The brunette had produced a warm towel from somewhere and was caressing it across Nicole's torso and between her legs refreshing her as I stepped back.

The murmuring hum of voices grew, mostly imperceptible but I picked up a few positive comments on our participation. The blonde guiding my wife had revealed herself to be Christina from earlier, I hadn't recognized her under the mask, and she leaned in to me to say "Well, I think you both enjoyed that, no?" I nodded in affirmation, still breathless myself.

Glancing up, I saw sexual activities were spreading like a tide swelling around the hall, bodies coming together in expected and unexpected combinations; grunts and moans releasing like the rumble of small early waves lapping at the shore.

Nicole, rosy cheeked, décolleté flushed, was sitting up. Christina hugged her, their naked bodies pressed together, and said something inaudible; they shared a broad smile and Nicole looked mildly surprised in a pleasant way as Christina stayed close. Looking into my wife's eyes she leaned forward and delicately nudged Nicole's lips with hers; they both remained still, mouths just millimeters apart, eyes still wide. Christina cupped my wife's face in her hands. As if synchronized the two women each moved a fraction forward, lips met, mouths opened, tongues entwined in a deep passionate kiss that seemed to go on for ever.

I felt a hand squeeze my returning erection; the brunette was still alongside me, her breasts pressed against my torso, I don't know when I had put my arm around her but my hand grazed across her lower back and the crevice between her cheeks. In a moment of clarity I realized that Nicole and I were both close to edge she'd described a few weeks back when we'd discussed that e-mail.

As Christina and Nicole broke their kiss, my wife looked at me watching them and I saw her steal a glimpse at the brunette's hand stroking my once more hard cock. "Like what you see?" She smiled.

"We can stop if you want to..." I offered my wife the get-out-of-jail-free card. She laughed, recognizing the joke connection back to the first time we had ever made love fumbling around on her living room sofa 27 years previously.

"I don't want to stop." Nicole replied, repeating her own words from way back on that night of our second date. I couldn't help laughing but obviously the very next question would be what happens now; the answer came from Christina.

"Oh thank goodness for that!" She exclaimed to Nicole. "Because my husband desperately wants to fuck you."

Christina waved over Rick, we'd met over drinks earlier, and he stepped over purposefully, his impressive and rapidly hardening manhood hanging between his legs. It wasn't an enormity of pornographic dimensions but was bigger than average and with generous circumference. As Rick leaned in to kiss Nicole he took her hand and placed it on his large member rising like a tribute towards her; she gasped through the kiss.

Breaking away, but I noticed keeping her hand in place, Nicole turned to look into my eyes. "Are we crossing that line?"

"I guess so." Asking my wife in reply. "You want to?"

She paused a fraction, then came the hot whisper. "Yesss."

--------------------

Christina and Rick pounced on Nicole, hands roaming once more, mouths devouring hungrily, erotically; my wife almost overcome with the sudden burst of sensational pleasure sat down on the bench.

--------------------

I turned the brunette so we were face to face, pressing my hard excitement against her softness. She hadn't spoken, I realized i didn't even know her name. Unprotesting lips met, gave way, tongues wound around. The familiar taste of my wife's slickness flooded my senses, my taste buds, it wasn't long ago that the tongue now wrestling mine had savored Nicole's wetness.

There was some sort of padded ottoman nearby, suddenly free of writhing bodies, a number of the people around us had paused their own activities and were watching Nicole, so I broke away from my new lover briefly to grab and pull it close.

The brunette took charge, turning me this time and pushed me to sit on the ottoman facing my wife. In one fluid movement she swiveled around to face Nicole herself, stepped over my legs with one each side and sat down impaling herself on me; I slid into her with ease.

--------------------

Christina's mouth was once more locked to Nicole's. Her hands caressed, squeezed and stroked my wife's breasts pushing, guiding, Nicole backdown onto the bench. This pivoting action raised my wife's hips once more, her legs automatically spreading as Rick stepped forward between them; with the fingers on his left hand he stroked Nicole's slickness, my wife moaned through Christina's ministrations each time Rick dipped inside her.

I stared at Rick's right hand wrapped around a now majestic erection and he slowly stroked the length of smooth glossiness that would soon be inside my wife. He inched forward, his hips gently hustling Nicole's legs further apart, she reflexly raised her knees, her heels tapped invitingly against Rick's hips, another small shuffle forward and the tip of his cock rested against Nicole. My wife moaned loudly into Christina's mouth then pushing her back gasped loudly. "I want to see..."

"You're going to enjoy him." Christina smiled and helped Nicole prop herself up on her elbows.

--------------------

The brunette raised up a few inches and slid back down, the sensations made me shudder. Sucking air deep into my lungs, I struggled to keep watching Nicole. I looked up at my wife's face, nodded at her that his was all ok with me, inhaled another deep shuddering breath.

What happened next made my cock twitch so strongly that the brunette giggled and bounced up and down a few times; I would have exploded into her right there and then if this wasn't already second time around.

--------------------

Rick eased himself up and down Nicole's wetness, lubricating himself. She leaned further forward letting him know it was all ok. "Don't tease..."

My wife let out a huge moan, her eyes rolled shut tight, her fists clenched in pleasure as Rick's cock slowly slid into her pussy, inch by inch, second by second. Nicole gasped, she had been holding her breath. Christina chuckled an I-told-you-so sound. Nicole slumped back down needing to release the sensual tension in her body. Rick backed out as slowly as he had slid inside, then forward again. Another husky groan from Nicole. She squeezed Christina's hands against her breasts. Rick hooked his arms under my wife's knees supporting her legs, his hips slapped now against the back of her thighs.

--------------------

The extraordinarily erotic panorama in front of us left me thirsty for more and apart from wanting a better view of my wife I was also yearning to step up the intensity of my own situation. With my hands on her waist lifting her up the brunette looked back at me questioningly.

"I want to fuck you." I told her. "I need to fuck you. Harder than this."

She laughed enthusiastically. "Okayyy..." The word trailed off as we rearranged ourselves with the brunette kneeling on the ottoman on all fours and me standing behind her. I placed my legs between her feet and lined up, waiting.

As Rick slid forward in to my wife, I slid forward into the brunette-wth-no-name. He pulled back, I pulled back. "Ooo, nice idea!" The brunette approved.

--------------------

Nicole's hand threaded through Christina's hair holding the back of her head as their tongues intertwined once more. Taking my wife's other hand Christina guided it between her legs pushing Nicole's fingers into her slipperiness. They both moaned. Christina parted her feet a little. As Rick pushed into Nicole she thrust her fingers up in to his wife.

"Mmmhh...Tell me...when...uhh...he should...ohh...fuck...you." Christina panted out to my wife.

"Now." Nicole said. "He should fuck me now."

Rick suddenly slammed into my wife, taking me by surprise, and I followed a second later burying myself deep inside my brunette friend. Nicole squealed and jerked her fingers back up into Christina who grunted at the pleasurable chain reaction. The brunette dropped her head to the cushioned seat "Oh wow!"

I wasn't caught out the next time; I withdrew and then pounded forward again exactly in rhythm with Rick's cadence. His skin slapping against Nicole's, her moans, Christina gasping, the brunette's rasping squeals as my hips clapped against her butt cheeks. All other noise seemed to fade away. Everything was the five of us.

Nicole wrapped her heels around Rick's back urging him to fuck her faster, harder. Christina was ahead of them, shivering with enjoyment, sinking to her knees, releasing Nicole's hand. Now I had a full uninterrupted view of my wife, her head back, eyes screwed, mouth open, pinching her own breasts, and the large cock pounding over and over into her.

12