The Inner Circle Ch. 04

Story Info
A business meeting opens Jacobi up for more possibilities.
4.3k words
4.43
3k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacobi found himself waiting nervously outside a grand old door once again except this door was unfamiliar to him.

Heck, the whole building was unfamiliar to him. He's currently in the headquarter of Wellspring Financials just outside their big meeting room. The vibe of the whole building was quite dissimilar to the headquarter of his own company. Crane & Co. Construction's headquarter was furnished mostly by wood furniture and doors with its indoor consisted primarily of an earth-tone wallpapers and decorations. Here in Wellspring Financials HQ had a lot of white and grey tone and lots of glass. From the grand glass entrance door to big pane glass window to glass coffee table in the waiting area. The whole building has a very clean modern feel to it. Being an engineer who spent lots of his time previously in the construction worksite, Jacobi felt that this place was a bit too clean to him, making his current wait a bit more uncomfortable than it should be.

"You just have to show up and meet these guys," said Barry, briefing him earlier about this meeting, "I sent in the documents needed to secure the funds for the new project almost a month ago. These finance guys gonna get most of the money from the city and some other investors. This meeting is more of a formality than anything else, but it's still important for you to be there. Don't let them intimidate you. Be ready for anything. Be your confident self."

What did he know about these guys again? Isobel worked for them, so was Dusty's younger brother Bob. Crane & Co. Construction used them for pretty much anything finance related. Jacobi was sure his insurance and pension plan were set up by them even though he rarely look those up. Even the community outreach his company threw back last year was partly sponsored by this guys.

The only sound Jacobi could hear was the breathing of the mousey but stoic secretary in the desk outside the meeting room. Whatever was going on inside there, the room was soundproofed enough to prevent people outside from listening in.

After waiting that felt longer than it was, the door slowly opened. A well-dressed older man in a nice suit walked out of the room followed by a young girl in a dress shirt and skirts. He gave a polite nod and a smile to Jacobi while the girl didn't acknowledge him at all. It wasn't until the man left the area that Jacobi remembered him. That was the mayor of Wellsprings. Like Barry informed him earlier, these Wellspring Financial guys seemed very well connected.

After a short wait, a notification tone rang out from the secretary's phone. She looked up to Jacobi and said, "they're really for you now."

"Thank you," replied Jacobi as he entered the room. The door felt heavier than it looked.

Inside, there was two people waiting for him. One was an about 5"10', fit-looking man of Asian descent. His neat crew cut was complemented by a well-ironed suits. Something about him also seemed very familiar to Jacobi. Another was a slightly shorter Asian lady. Her well-styled inverted bob with a side-swept bangs to the right went well with her black business dress.

"Hello, you must be Jacobi," said the man, extending his hand out for a handshake, "I'm Harper Park, the account manager here at Wellspring Financials," a decent, firm handshake, "And here is my sister, Hunter Park. She's our top financial advisor and the one in charge of securing the fund your company requested for the new project."

Hunter also extended Jacobi her hand for a brief handshake. She had a hostile, fierce look on her for some reason. The friendlier looking Harper invited all of them to sit down.

"Here's the contract for the town's new convention center. The term is like what we discuss before. The town will finance about 60% of the cost. The rest will be covered by us and our investors. Please, look over them to see that everything's in order," said Harper.

Jacobi nodded and looked over the documents as the secretary came in and served him mineral water. He checked the timetable and penalties in case of delay carefully. This was basically Barry's last major project. Jacobi wasn't about to fuck it all up for his mentor. While he's checking up the contract, Jacobi felt an annoyance from the Asian lady like she didn't want to waste time waiting for him.

Screw it, Jacobi thought, they let me wait outside the room for a while even though I'm on time. Let them wait while I'm doing my due diligence here won't hurt.

To Jacobi, something about Hunter also annoyed him. Maybe it's her abrupt and somewhat rude demeanor. Maybe it's the stare and the attitude she gave him. She seemed like a bratty child who always get what her want somehow which was the type of people that Jacobi, a hard-working engineer who's working his way from the bottom, found very disagreeable.

After a while Jacobi spoke up, "Yeah, everything seems to be in order." Jacobi swore he could hear a sigh come from Hunter.

"Great, sign here, please," said Harper, indicating the x mark at the end of the document, "So, how do you like the town so far?"

"It's been good," said Jacobi as he signed the document.

"Seeing someone as young as you as the new branch manager, the Cranes must make you feel very welcome here," continued Harper. Jacobi thought back of his night at their mansion. After all those fuck sessions, he slept like a baby in the guest room before leaving late in the next morning. Yup, very welcome.

"I don't know if you remember but we met before, actually," said Harper with Jacobi making quizzical look, "I was on the team when you did a campus visit back in the day. You were a hot shot recruit back then while I was only barely starting in my senior year for the State."

That's why the man seemed familiar. It's been years since that campus visit. Jacobi quickly thought back if he did something embarrassing then.

Harper quickly dispelled any of his notions with the next line, "You were quite humble for someone who's got recruited to be our star receiver. Usually, others in your position have their head so big it's surprising they can even work," the finance manager laughed, "even after graduation, I followed your career quite a bit. It's a shame what happened to your knee. So, I did recommend you to Will after hearing how hard you've been working since from your teammates at the alumni meeting."

Jacobi's eyes were widen from the story. "Thanks a lot. I had no idea," he thanked his previously unknown benefactor.

"It's all right. Seeing you here right now ensures me that I still have good eyes on people," laughed Harper. His sister just scoffed. What's up her butt? thought Jacobi.

"Anyway, it's been good catching up. I gotta run. Another meeting across town. Hunter here will take care of you," continued Harper, "See you around, man."

With another quick handshake, Harper was out of the door. Now it's just him and this sour-faced Asian woman sitting around.

After a bit of an awkward silence, Hunter cleared her throat and said, "Now that my jock of a brother is gone, how's my aunt Rosalind doing?"

The image of the older Asian lady riding Barry hard popped up in Jacobi's head. "She's doing fine," said Jacobi with a surprised look. They're related? he thought.

The bewilderment must've shown in his face because Hunter then said, "you didn't know we're related, huh? Figures. She felt less and less like a family to us the longer she's married to the old man Crane. I just want to hear she's doing fine even if I have to ask a stranger like you"

Sensing some frustration from her voice, Jacobi figured that this lady in front of him might not be the biggest fan of his company or his boss's family.

To clear the air, Jacobi added, "I met her the second day I'm in town. She's really doing fine, but with old Mr. Crane's health, she must've been busy taking care of him and the family." At least, he's not lying about the last part.

"Thank you for telling me that. You're a nice guy, huh?" said Hunter with the first hint of a smile across her face.

"Well, from what I know, our companies have a good, beneficial relationship for a long time, and I want to continue that as a new branch manager here," said Jacobi.

"That's good to hear," said Hunter, "but you must know that both our companies, no, my family and the Cranes go way back, not just because my aunt marrying into that family. The short history was the Cranes helped out a lot when my grandfather emigrated from Korea as a young man, and he helped them back after he established his business. Most of the modern part of this town was built by the Cranes and financed by us, and this continues on. Even my brother is all buddy-buddy with Will Crane since their college days."

Jacobi listened to Harper and thought, if the two family go way back, does her family also know about the 'activities'? Probably not, right? Barry gotta already let him know if that's the case.

"That's the gist of it," continued Hunter as she was typing something on her phone, "Both Bob and Isobel Crane have done good work for us. Both family together essentially run this town. Even the mayor has to listen to us. We provide him with lots of benefits. The example of which you will get to experience now."

Right on cue as she finished her sentence, the door was opened by the mousey secretary who made way for a young blonde girl in a coat to enter the room.

"Alexis here is our new intern fresh from college," gestured Hunter to the girl as the meeting room door was closed, "she will be taking care of you from now."

Before Jacobi could ask the meaning of 'taking care', the young blonde took off her coat to reveal that she did not wear a thing underneath. Alexis's face showed some shyness which contrasted to the full frontal nudity she displayed.

"Hello, Mr. Smith," said Alexis, "how would you like to enjoy me? Do you want to treat me like a queen? Or are you going to punish this bad girl?"

Maybe it's the cheesy line delivery, or maybe it's her awkwardness that try to act sexy. This reminded him of the young, inexperienced girl he sometimes hooked up back when he was the star college football player. He started to feel the erection building up against his pants.

"Whoa, I don't know if this is a good idea," stammered Jacobi, trying to put up somewhat of a professional front in front of this naked young thing.

"Oh Barry didn't tell you about this?" said Hunter, pulling out her phone, "let's fix that."

After the brief dial tone, the voice at the other end of the line appeared, "Barry Scott speaking."

"Hi, Barry. It's Hunter Park from Wellsprings Financials. You're on speaker phone with your guy Mr. Smith and Alexis, our exclusive benefit here."

"Oh, you guys are doing that now?" said Barry, "Hey, Jacobi. Listen, man. You got nothing to worry about. This is how these guys conduct their business. A little benefit to keep their clients and business partners happy. Sorry, I didn't tell you about this earlier. I thought it would be just the contract signing and brief introduction. Have fun."

"Thank you, Barry. Bye," said Hunter before hanging up, "Now that's done. Let's continue. We don't want to let Alexis here waiting too long, do we?"

Jacobi shook his head and started to take off his clothes. The surprise kept on coming, he thought.

"Whoa," exclaimed Alexis when she caught a sight of his semi-erected cock, "someone's ready for action."

"That looks pretty big for you, Alexis," said Hunter, "let me help you."

Hunter took bottle of lube from the nearby desk, then she applied some on her right hand. She approached the waiting Alexis and shoved her lubed hand up the young girl's shaved pussy. Hunter swiftly kissed the young lady and caressed her breasts with the other hand. The dexterity displayed by the financial advisor here ensured Jacobi that this was not her first rodeo to sexually aroused females.

"Now that you're ready," said Hunter after some time, "it's time for you to prep him, too."

Being handed a pack of condom from her superior, Alexis teared the wrapping with her teeth. She then applied the condom on Jacobi's cock using her mouth.

"Hmmmmm," grunted Jacobi as the blonde's lips slowly sliding down his shaft, wrapping his cock in lubed latex. She couldn't get the whole condom down his cock using just her mouth, so she used her hands to help with rest of it, giving out a shy smile in the process.

Hunter watched over them as Alexis struggled to work the length of Jacobi's cock. She frowned like a dissatisfied coach seeing her player messing up in the field of play. It became apparent that Alexis was quite inexperience with the cock of this much girth.

After some more struggling to properly sucking down the cock, Hunter squatted down near the young blonde and pulled Jacobi's cock out of Alexis's mouth.

"Here, I'll show you," said Hunter, "watch and learn, darling."

The Asian brunette started to wolf down the thick cock with one hand grabbing on to the cock and another adjusting her hair. Alexis watched intently with a surprised look on her face. The financial advisor started to use her mouth like a tight grip sliding down Jacobi's cock.

"Umph," grunted Jacobi as the Asian lady took control of the oral activity. Her tight grip on his cock and strong sucking let him know who's in control. Jacobi could only laid back and enjoy the pleasure. While Hunter could only take about a half of Jacobi's entire length in her mouth, she made it up with her firm hold of his cock by her mouth as she slid up and down the shaft. It felt like a decent massage on his dick.

After a quick and intense oral session, Hunter took her mouth off Jacobi's member and instructed her blonde intern, "Go on. Relax when you take it in, then tense up your throat but not too much. Think of it like a massage using your mouth and tongue. Don't worry about taking the whole thing in."

Jacobi had about a few seconds to be amused about the fact that he was being used as some kind of practice blowjob dummy before Alexis diligently followed her boss's advice. Of course, Alexis didn't have the dexterity of sucking like Hunter, but the inexperience had its charm. Jacobi played with her blonde hair a bit as she's bobbing up and down his cock.

"No, relax your throat first. C'mon. Now, go up and down...up and down," instructed Hunter. Jacobi thought that he could get used to this scenario of with an experienced woman instructing an inexperienced one to train her cocksmanship on himself. He resisted both the urge to snicker at the ongoing situation and the urge to co-instructed the blowjob session. Don't want to break the focus of the young blonde now, do we?

As Alexis struggle to suck on his cock, Hunter took a break from giving advises to further getting the blonde's pussy more lubed up. After a lengthy struggle to get the whole length down her throat with no avail, Alexis simply gave up. She got up toward the big meeting table and sat on top of it with her leg spreading wide open.

"C'mon. Come and ride me hard, please," invited Alexis.

The awkwardness of the invitation did not take away from the captivating sight of the young, wet pussy. Jacobi moved in to enter the young intern.

"Ooooh, slowly, please," begged Alexis. It looked like taking the cock of his size was not the usual encounter for her even with all the lube. Jacobi obliged as he eased his member in, then started to steadily pumped the young blonde.

Hunter stood and watched curiously at the pair. Jacobi didn't mind the audience with him having some threesomes back in his college days and with what happened at the Crane mansion. It's just the way the black-haired lady look at them made he felt like she focused more on the ecstasy shown on Alexis face than on him.

So, what. She might like a girl more. I don't really mind that, thought Jacobi as he picked up that pace of his fucking.

As Alexis continued to moan, Jacobi had an idea. He pulled out to adjusted their position. He then lowered Alexis's body on his cock, putting her in a reverse-cowgirl position with her front facing Hunter.

"Oh, yes. Fuck me hard," cried out Alexis, showing her entire body to Hunter as he rode Jacobi's rod.

If not for her hot, young body and pussy, her cheesy pornstar-like line could kill the mood a bit, thought Jacobi. With his hands on her hips, he dictated the rhythm of their love making, using his hip to thrust upward before using his hand to guide her lower half to continuously bounced up and down. Even though, he could not see what face Alexis was currently making, the sound of her voice and the lusty look reflect on Hunter's face told him that at least her face should be filled with joy.

After a lengthy session of increasingly quick pace, Jacobi was close. "I'm about to cum," he warned. "Just keep going. Cum inside me," Alexis yelled out.

Not long after, Jacobi erupted inside his condom while inside the young intern. He then slowed down his pace until the blonde was just resting on top of him, both panting. Even for a former athlete, fucking a lady in such position could be taxing on his stamina. After regaining her energy, Alexis slowly slid out of his cock with one of her hand grabbing on his cock to prevent the condom from sliding out at the same time. After she got herself out, she carefully removed the cum-filled condom from his still-semi erected cock. She then tied up the opening of the condom before gently squeezing it. "No broken condom. No baby making today," announced the young blonde like a well-trained prostitute.

"Good job, Alexis. Now go wash up in the back," ordered Hunter. Alexis put on her coat and gathered her things before heading out, giving a smile to Jacobi as she left.

"Look like you can still go on," commented Hunter, "But, this will be it for today. Think of this as a snack. There will be more as we continue our good business relationship. Can't have you tire out my girls now."

"What about yourself? You're the only one here not satisfied," asked Jacobi.

"Oh, don't worry about me. Looks like one girl is not satisfying enough for you, huh?" mocked Hunter.

Thinking back of the orgy at the Crane mansion, Jacobi answered, "actually, I'm good. Just wondering."

Hunter snickered. She looked quite nice when she's not making the sour face. "OK. Please put on your clothes. The cleaning lady has to clean this room up before she leaves for today."

Do the cleaning lady know what she has to clean here? Jacobi wondered, but he also sensed that Hunter just wanted him to leave.

"All right," he said as he put his clothes on, "So, I guess see you soon?"

"Sure Mr. Smith," answered Hunter, "maybe sooner than you think."

***

"Thanks a lot for the heads up, man," complaint Jacobi after he took a sip of his beer.

"Yeah, sorry about that again," said Barry, "I thought it's going to be a quick contract signing. Usually, it took a while before their 'benefits' to show up. Goes to show how highly thought of you are I guess."

The pair was in a bar/restaurant not far from their office. Chicken fried steak with beer might not be the healthiest of dinner around, but Jacobi got tired of Chinese takeouts every evening, and he also currently to tired and lazy to pick up grocery and cook. Besides, he just wanted to talk to Barry more about what happened earlier today.

"About their benefits," continued Jacobi, "I can't help but felt like it is a prostitution ring. We won't get into trouble with this, right?"

"Prosti--. No, none of that and keep your voice down," said Barry, "some people might get the wrong idea, man. Besides, it runs deeper than you think."

"Oh really?" questioned Jacobi, recalling the mayor with a young lady walking out of the meeting room that he had his ways with Alexis before, "How deep are we talking?"

"Let's just say if you report this to the police, no one will take your case. If you go to the media, no one will be giving out interviews or be on camera," answered Barry, "It's pretty much an open-secret for those in the know and all of them enjoy the benefits. They've been doing things like this for a long time now."

12