The Inner Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
A man loses his job, can he recover?
2.1k words
3.94
19.1k
22

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: A bad day

Rob slowly walks through the front door and into his apartment, with his head hung low. He is ashamed, humiliated, and still in shock. Rob got fired from his job today. It was a long time coming he supposed, but still, when it happened, he was not prepared to handle it.

Rob's now-former boss didn't like him, never had, and it became clear over the last few months that his days were numbered.

More or less, Rob was set up to fail, and his boss gave him a project that could never have been completed to satisfaction and today, Rob's boss fired him when he failed to complete the project.

Now Rob had to tell Amy, his live-in girlfriend.

Rob and Amy are both 19 years old, young by life's standards. They had moved into their apartment together only 6 months ago after dating for only a few months.

Rob is 5'8" with a medium-small build and not muscular. Rob has always been more interested in computers and science than football and frat parties. He isn't nerdy looking though. In fact, he is very average on most levels with brown eyes, dark brown hair parted on the side with no particular style, and his features are boyish and soft. Girls might call him cute, but never hot.

Rob never really had a lot of friends when he was in school. He was a nice kid, but always seemed to be the target of bullies. He has a best friend, Mike, who he had met in 8th grade science class. They lived near each other, and were always hanging out, playing on each other's computers, or in the back yard making forts, trying out smoking, and getting into general boyish hijinks. Mike's parents were very well off, and they lived in a big modern house that dwarfed Rob's.

Mike is black, which further alienated Rob in school. There were very few black kids in this part of town, so Rob was occasionally bullied for that as well as the fact he wasn't a jock, or popular.

By the 11th grade, Rob and Mike had grown in different directions, as Mike would often go across town to hang out with his other friends, his black friends. Rob tried hanging out there with Mike once, but it turned out to be too awkward and uncomfortable for Rob, so he and Mike still continued to hang out regularly enough, and remained good friends all the same.

Amy is blonde, thin-framed, a petite 5'4", and simply beautiful. Every part of her body is crafted from perfection. Amy's hair is a sunny blond with the tiniest hint of strawberry, straight, shoulder length, and shiny. Best of all, she can style it 100 different ways, and they are all amazing and sexy.

One of the things Rob admires the most about Amy is her common sense and decisiveness. When Amy wants something, she knows exactly what it is, and how she wants it, and then goes for it. When they go out to eat, Amy never stares at a menu forever trying to make a choice. She reads it front to back and knows what she wants by the time she's done. She shops for clothing with equal efficiency.

Rob has none of those attributes. He always looms on the fence with indecisiveness. Amy knows this is part of his struggle with social skills, a lack of confidence. Sometimes it's cute, she thinks, but other times it's a little sad, pitiful.

Amy's face has soft roundish features, almost like a baby face, yet medium-high cheekbones that smooth it all out to perfection. Her skin is clear and perfect, a natural shade of white that is milky, yet not pale or sickly looking.

Amy is gifted with big deep-blue, half sultry, half lazy eyes, a smallish cute nose that has a slight upturn in it that somehow does not look snooty, but very pretty and classy.

Amy's lips are lovely, full, and a naturally deep pink that seems to go perfectly with her skin tone without the need for lipstick, so she tends to wear a small amount of gloss that makes them look wet and sensual. Hers are the kind of lips that every man fantasizes wrapped around his dick.

Amy's body is tight. The kind of body only a young woman can have, with perky B-sized boobs that always point upright, with soft slightly puffy nipples that can make men melt. Her ass is well rounded perfection that looks great no matter what she is wearing, and especially in anything tight.

Even Amy's feet seem to be blessed. They are smaller, very cute, well pedicured, and her toes are short and cute; making them look amazing in open-toe shoes.

Rob has no idea how he ended up with such an incredibly hot girl, and stopped questioning it long ago. She could have almost any man she wanted, and she is easily the most attractive girl he ever met. He is lucky to call Amy his girlfriend. And he knows it.

Amy works a as a bookkeeper for a small business and makes decent money, about the same as Rob did, but without Rob's income, there is no way they can afford their current luxury apartment and lifestyle.

Amy is not happy that Rob lost his job, but tries to put her feelings aside. Rob is hurting, and she knows that chastising him right now won't help anything.

Amy knows that you can't coach that kind of masculinity and confidence into someone, they either have it or they don't. This is the reason she is with him, simply because he isn't an asshole. Amy had dated assholes before him, and she had no tolerance for disrespectful assholes.

Assholes had treated Amy like crap, and generally only cared about themselves, so when she meets Rob, he is that beacon of light, the "nice guy" she always wanted. Now she saw the downside to that nice guy. She genuinely does feel bad for him.

And Rob always treats her well. He opens doors, and never raises his voice at her or talks down to her. He certainly has never been violent towards her. He respects her immensely and she likes the positive attention.

Amy decides to comfort Rob; she can wait for a better time to give him shit.

-

Over the last year, since graduating high school, Rob had been working in an entry level, data-entry position that was so specific in nature, and using tools written by programmers within the company, that he has no actual marketable skills. Every job he has applied for he gets told that he is under-qualified for, or lacks enough related experience. This goes on day after day.

Rob, so far, refuses to apply for any fast food or another service oriented job. In his mind, they are beneath him, so he continues to apply for jobs that are out of his reach without success.

Nearly two weeks have passed and Rob once again returns home in the late afternoon, defeated.

Panic is starting to set in for Rob. his parents are older, and had recently retired to Florida. Even if he wanted to move back in with them, they simply did not have the room. Rob dared not ask. And Amy would never agree to leave their area anyways; she loved living in this area.

Time is running out. "What are we going to do?" Amy asks Rob, concerned, and annoyed.

Amy is clearly upset. Rob should be taking anything he can get his hands on, even if it is beneath him, and then find something better in his off time. This is common sense to Amy, and Rob just keeps holding onto the idea that everything will magically work out. He doesn't understand that the world doesn't work that way. Amy stares hard at him, waiting for an answer.

Rob doesn't know how to answer her. "I don't know, I will go out again tomorrow and find something, I swear" he responds.

After a long morning looking, then lunch with his friend Mike, Rob arrives home, head held higher and declares to Amy "I found a solution!"

Amy sits up, hopeful. "My friend Mike, I talked with him about our situation, and you know how he has a big house and lives alone? Well, he offered to let us stay there to help us get back on our feet, for free!" Rob blurts out, clearly proud of himself, and a little excited.

Amy, while less excited, smiled and nodded in the right places as Rob told her about his day with Mike, but secretly, Amy felt let down. She feels that now they have to rely on the charity of his friend; it's embarrassing and uncomfortable.

Not that Amy really worked hard for her place in life. She is a bit of a daddy's girl, who has been given everything she needs. She is an only child, and her father spoils her. Amy's 2-year old convertible VW Golf: bought for her by her dad. He gives her spending money still to this day.

She never asks her father for money though, he just hands her cash when he sees her and tells her to take good care of herself.

Amy's pride is the only thing stopping her from asking her dad for help, and Amy knows that no matter how bad things get, her daddy will always let her move back in. Rob would not be allowed though, as Amy's dad wanted Amy to marry well, and Rob didn't even go to college. Rob isn't good enough for daddy's little girl.

So Mike's place is Rob's only alternative. Amy doesn't like it, but will go along with it, for now.

-

Amy is lying in bed, and Rob joins her.

Rob tries to snuggle up and put the moves on, but Amy is still disappointed in him and not in the mood to give him sex or affection.

"C'mon, please? Can I have just a blowjob then?" Rob pleads.

"I'm really not up for it Rob." Amy replies coldly.

Rob is already hard; they haven't had sex since he got fired. Rob knows Amy has been disappointed in him since then, and hasn't tried to initiate sex until tonight.

Amy is laying on her side, facing away from him. Rob rolls up against her in a spooning position and starts slowly humping up against her, trying to be cute and playful.

Not wanting this to turn into a fight, Amy gives in. "How about a handjob instead?" She proposes.

Without hesitation, Rob exclaims "Okay!" and pulls off his briefs in one quick move and lays flat on his back.

Amy rolls over and takes his cock in her hand. She slowly strokes him, saying nothing. Rob tries to talk dirty but Amy just keeps silent and keeps pumping. As she is jerking him off, she can't help but think about all the disappointment that has been welling up in her. Rob is just... so disappointing anymore.

Rob's dick is average, 6" and not really thin or thick. It's okay, Amy thinks to herself. Rob's problem is that he isn't a good lover.

While pumping his cock, Amy starts to think deeper about that disappointment. Rob isn't just not good, he's terrible in bed. He has no idea how highly erotic and sexual Amy really is. They've talked about sex and eroticism before, but it only came up while they fucked, and it seems to Amy that Rob likes dirty talk only to get off.

Not that he needs help getting off. Rob rarely could last 5 minutes fucking, and foreplay to him is the getting undressed part. He may be a nice guy, but he thinks only of himself in bed.

"Oh God, I'm about to cum!" Rob bursts out.

Amy has been lost in her own thoughts, and when Rob's cock started to twitch, she's unprepared, and just lets go of it.

Rob's cock twitched a couple more times, jerking against nothing but air, then streams of cum shot out with each twitch. He shot hard, and some of his cum hit his chin and neck and the rest on his chest and stomach.

Rob lays there, saying nothing for a few seconds, then jumps out of bed and goes to the bathroom to wipe himself off.

When he returns, he asks Amy "Why didn't you keep jerking me when I started cumming?"

"I don't know Rob, it just seemed like the thing to do. Why do you seem upset about it?" Amy asks, pretending not to understand what she did wrong.

Rob explains "While cumming, it is really uncomfortable when you just stop like that. And it took away most of the pleasure of cumming."

Amy secretly likes this, it's almost a punishment she supposes. She rolls over and smiles before falling asleep.