The Inner Slut Of Mara Ch. 02

Story Info
Mara becomes a cocksucking slut with an exhibitionist side.
3.8k words
4.61
9.5k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all, thank you for all the positive feedback and support I have gotten on my first story. I never imagined my sexual fantasies would be so appreciated by other to read. My inbox is always open for suggestions, feedback etc, so don't be shy. Here is chapter 2 of 'The inner slut of Mara' and much more is to come. Enjoy!

-----

Chapter 2

Maras head was still spinning. A mix of emotions made her unable to think for herself. She couldn't believe all that had happened to her last night and the feelings that it brought up in her. She felt anxious and afraid, but she had never felt hornier and sexier before. She and her boyfriend had come to a point they had just vanilla sex once a month. After dominating and using her. Megan had made her sent him a picture of herself in the sluttiest outfit with the text she couldn't wait to suck his cock. Now, she was crawling to the front door in that same fishnet bodysuit. Megan had made her inner slut come out, and it had come out fully. She made her ass sway left and right as much as possible since it made her feel sexy. With all her mind she hoped it was her boyfriend on the other side of the door.

It was him and he was in total shock.

'Mara! What the!?' She did not wait for him to finish his sentence but pulled him in.

'Shhh!'

He managed to close the door before she lowered his pants and whipped his cock out. It was already hard! Was she really going to suck his cock in the middle of the shared hallway? What had Megan done to her?

She pushed her ass back and rested on her hands and knees while she took his cock in her mouth. She remembered the ladies from the porn movies. If there was a moment to release all her inhibitions and start her fantasy of being like them, it was now. She made eye contact with him while she looked up.

Tim couldn't believe his eyes. Normally, H Now, she had turned into something hotter than most pornstars. He was taking it all in. He watched her ass standing out like this in the fishnets. Her boobs were just in his view poking out under her. Her fiery red lips were going up and down over his cock. While she moved her head down, he felt her tongue swirl over the tip of his penis.

She never broke eye contact.

He was shocked. He tried to speak but every time he tried she started to shake her head, his cock never leaving her mouth. It did not take long before he felt his balls tightening up. He was getting close. He tried to push Mara if as a warning, but she wouldn't let him. She pushed him against the wall and forced his cock all the way down her throat. He felt her tongue on his balls. It was all it took to send him over the edge. She quickly let his cock slip out her mouth to jerk him off all over her tits.

He coated them like a champion. She couldn't believe it herself, but it felt so good to please him like this. It felt good to finally get out of the pattern they had fallen into. She felt sexy, horny, empowered. It was amazing. She let his cock leave me her lips and she stayed on her knees like that for a bit watching his reaction.

She was happy with what she saw. The feeling of contentment and release was visible on his face and he was clearly positively overwhelmed. She got up and the got into a close embrace.

His eyes fell on her landing strip and they widened. His fingers went over it and she let him. er pussy was a complete mess again. The combination of what she was wearing, the slutty color of her lips and nails and what she just did was too much. She needed release. His fingers found her pussy while her thoughts were somewhere else.

She panicked and grabbed his hands and placed them on her boobs. Megan had given her clear instructions for tonight, and somehow she was willing to follow them. Megan planted a seed in her brain, and she really wanted to do good for her. Not only because she had some embarrassing material on her, but also because the loss of control and pure domination Megan gave her really changed something in her. In a way, this is something she had craved for a long time. She just did not realize it until last night.

He started caressing her breasts which made her even hornier and more frustrated. She stalled until she almost couldn't resist riding him then and there anymore. She had to get away from him.

'I'm going to wear this for the rest of the night' she giggled.

'I don't mind, at all' he said.

She cleaned herself and kept her word. The night continued with her wearing the fishnet bodysuit.

Tom kept praising her for her new look and how hot it was what she did. She cooked for them not changing her outfit. He sipped his beer staring at her while she was busy moving the pans. He complimented her in her ass multiple times while she had to duck to get something or when she had to reach out somewhere.

She only giggled back and it made her feel great. Sexually frustrated, but great. Her pussy had never been so wet before.

When she was about to finish the meal. He came from behind and kissed her neck. Pressing his bulge against her. She shivered. The pressure against her pussy made her knees get weak instantly and she caught herself bending over the counter to give him better access.

He grinded his hardon on her, spreading her ass with his hands. He grabbed her cheeks hard and she pressed herself and her boobs on the counter. The cold stone made her nipples get hard.

'Please no' she was barely able to say.

He was getting his cock and the tip found her hole quickly. He slid immediately all the way in, encouraged by how wet her pussy was.

'Ohhh my god' She moaned loudly.

The feeling of his cock had never felt so good and for a couple seconds her body froze. He started pounding her from behind and the feeling made her forget everything in that moment.

James could not believe his luck. What had gotten into Mara. Not that he was complaining, but he had to admit. Their sexlife had been kind of dull lately. And look at them now. First getting that picture from her out of the blue. Then that pornstar worth blowjob. And here he was, fucking her on the kitchen counter. What an amazing view he had on that big ass in those fishnets. He grabbed her long hair and pulled her head back while he slammed his dick in her harder.

Mara was now moaning loudly and could feel her orgasm building inside her. This new her really had waken the beast in James. She couldn't be happier. Then she remembered what Megan had said. Shit, shit! She wasn't allowed to do this. Megan owned her pussy now. It took all her willpower to push herself off the counter.

She guided him to the chair in the corner of the room and pushed him down. After she removed his pants and underwear completely she looked back. They were in front of one of the wall mirrors and she made sure she positioned herself so he could see everything in the reflection. She caught him staring at her ass in the mirror and decided to keep standing this time.

Clearly not sure what was going on, James had this cute surprise on his face. He was looking at his girlfriend bending over his cock. In the reflection of the mirror, he had the best view of her thick ass caged in those tight fishnets. Look how soaked her pussy is!

He could follow the line of pubic hair down to her boobs dangling to the sides of his cock. Her tits were swaying while she went up and down. Her red lips were sliding down slowly all the way to his balls. He could see her boobs being pressed on his legs while her tongue touched his balls. Where did she learn all this?

She sucked him good, making sure he kept the best view while doing it. Mara went all the way up letting his cock slip slowly from her lips before catching it again with her mouth to take it deep down her throat. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

She realized while looking at him. She let his cock slip through her lips for the last time. It looked like a mess now covered in red lipstick and spit. She was clearly ready for him to cum. That fact made the whole scene even hotter.

He tried to warn her of himself cumming but she was clearly not listening. She was flicking his cock all over her tits while kneading his balls with her other hand. Literally squeezing the cum out of him.

'Fuckkkkk Mara!' He let out just before he was about to cum for the second time in one night.

She wanted to taste it this time. God she was horny. What a slut she had become. Before, even the thought of cum in her mouth disgusted her. Now, she was hungry for it.

She took his cock in her mouth and enjoyed the feeling of warm spurts of cum shooting down her throat. She made sure to get every drop of cum and swallowed it in one go.

'Thank you again, baby.' She slowly stood up straight. 'That was hot.' She said while she winked at him. All he could do was watch her walk back to the kitchen. Watching that ass move while she walked. What the hell got into her?

-3 months later -

It has now been 3 months since the big night that changed everything. By now Mara had gotten used to her new lifestyle. Keeping her nails and lips painted and trimming her pussy were now part of her routine. It still had the same effect on her and reminded her of her submissive, slutty side.

Ever since that first night, Mara has been aroused more easily and frequently than she had ever been before. Her pussy was constantly wet and swollen. Even at work, she often had difficulties concentrating. Like yesterday with that hot client. Images of her on her knees sucking his huge cock flashed before her eyes when she was talking to him.

It was still only Megan that touched her pussy from time to time. It was insane how quickly things had changed between her and James. It was clear he enjoyed the 'new' Mara. After the first weekend he did not even try to get close to her pussy anymore but willingly accept her blowjobs. It came with great perks too. He had never been so sweet and helpful.

Besides that, he definitely took advantage of her new phase. She had never known how big his libido was until these last months. It became the new normal she gave him multiple blowjobs a day. Where she dreaded them before, now she developed almost an addiction to it. She really was his cocksucking slut during those weekends and he started to treat her more and more like it.

Right now, Mara was laying naked on her back with her legs spread in Megans bedroom. She had just showered and now it was time for Megans little inspection. Their other roommates always had their tennis session around this time, so it was just them.

'Have you been a good girl this weekend?' Megan teased.

She was standing before her, fully clothed smirking down on her. She looked so sexy in her tight leather legging and a simple shirt. Her boobs looked big in it. It was clear she was not wearing a bra, her nipples poking through the material like that. Right now, Maras eyes were focused on the black dildo she had strapped on.

'OMG, look at that swollen pussy of yours!' She always enjoyed calling Mara out on her arousal. She started playing with the little hairs that formed the landing strip above Maras pussy.

She wasn't lying. It didn't take much to get her aroused these days anyways. Displaying herself before her roommate like this, the humiliation, the reminder she was totally in her control, really made her wet. Her eyes were still locked on that big cock. Her mind could only think and anticipate on how it would feel to get fucked by it. How it would feel to finally have her pussy filled again. She was desperately needing some release.

'Tell me about what a good girl you have been for me this weekend.'

She pushed the tip of her dildo against the opening of Maras sloppy pussy. The feeling made Mara gasp loudly. Her pussy was so sensitive. Her eyes opened wide and were staring into Megans eyes, begging her to push it in further.

'Or have you been naughty? Have you touched your pussy? ' Again, that mischievous smile on Megans face.

She pulled out.

'No! Please I swear, I have been good. Nobody has touched my pussy. It is yours. Please, please!' Her eyes were begging Megan.

'Please what?' Megan asked?

'Please fuck my pussy. Omg, I really need to cum. Please give it to me.'

To her relieve Megan pushed the dildo back in her soaking pussy. Deep this time, sending Mara to another state of arousal. She felt so full.

'Tell me little slut, how was your weekend?'

She started to fuck Mara very slowly.

It was tricky for Mara to even concentrate. The slow fucking was making her feel so good she could almost cry. Every thrust sent a jolt of pleasure through her clit. She tried hard to think back about the weekend and started to tell Megan everything.

-Two days ago -

Mara arrived at James apartment early on Saturday morning. It was a 40 minute drive from door to door. He lived on his own, outside the city in a cute little neighborhood. The apartment itself wasn't much, but at least it was something that he owned.

She stepped out of the car wearing her new skirt and heels combined with a nice top that complimented her cleavage. Her long hair was bound together and rested on her back. She checked herself in the car window. She managed to look classy while showing quite some skin. Her red lips looked on point she thought to herself.

She entered the house with the key James had given her a while ago and found him in his small living room on the couch next to the window. He probably didn't even see her coming up to the house when he had been fixated on his game.

'You look, incredible.' He told her.

'Hi babe, good to see you too' She smiled at him with her hands on her hips.

He smiled back at her with a little darker smile.

'I have missed you.' He said while he reached in his sweatpants to whip out his cock.

It was already rock hard. Her mind froze shortly in surprise. Things had definitely changed lately, but until now they were in the bedroom or under the shower when she sucked him. Here in the living room in bright daylight is something completely else! Was he really expecting her to suck him off by the window, even before they had greeted each other properly with a kiss? Why was this so hot to her?

She could feel her pussy respond already while she walked towards him and dropped on her knees. The sun was hitting her in the face when she grabbed his cock and started licking his shaft. So far for being classy. She arched her back to stick up her ass. Got she didn't even had time to take of her heels, which were now up in the air.

She kept looking sideways out the window to make sure nobody saw them. The whole thing was making her hot in the face and kept stomach was in a knot. She would die if someone would see her like this. For the cock sucking slut that she had become.

Oh shit! She could feel her knees getting weak thinking about getting caught while she sucked his cock. Did she maybe secretly want to get caught?

'Fuck baby, that feels good.' James was repositioning himself for a better view.

By now she has had enough sucking practice and she had become incredible better at it. She got into a good rhythm with her lips to make him go crazy. She liked to get him to the edge and then stall, keeping him to the point he was about to explode inside her mouth without getting him just there yet.

That is exactly what she was doing now. His cock slipped out her mouth and she just kept it resting on her lips while she got under it. She slowly made her way to his balls to tease him even more.

She felt him grab her skirt and pulled it up completely exposing her ass. She had worn a new sexy thong today that separated her thick ass cheeks. If there was any doubt from anybody that would walk by, about what she was doing, the skin of her bare ass would clearly give it away.

The knot in her stomach became bigger, but with was the increasing feeling between her legs. It shocked her to feel what the effect of her exposure had on her. She could literally feel her pussy leaking in her panties. God she was a slut!

She came at the point that she got so horny, she just needed to feel him cum in her mouth. In the corner of her eye she noticed people walking on the opposite side of the street.

Shit, shit, shit! She had to finish him quickly before they would look their way. She swirled her tongue over the tip of his cock.

He noticed them too. They were now almost lining up to their window.

She felt his cock jerk inside her mouth. She bet he liked the extra thrill of people possibly catching them as well. She started to use her lips to pump up and down his shaft and kept going until she felt him explode.

'Ohhhh shit!' He grunted while shots of cum loaded up her mouth.

She kept her lips going to get every spurt of cum out his cock and immediately got up after that. She saw the people outside looking her way while she adjusted her skirt. She could feel her face flush red again. Did they see?

The two men however, turned their head back to the road in front of them and kept walking. That was certainly close.

-Present-

Megan was still slowly fucking her when she finished the story.

'Wow, you are an even bigger slut than I thought! You wanted them to catch you, didn't you?

She was now picking up the pace, driving Mara to moan louder.

''I don't... I don't know exactly.' Mara moaned.

Her orgasm was definitely close. The memory of that morning and retelling it to Megan was driving her insane.

'Oh just admit it! It is so obvious how close you are. For a second, I thought you would cum just thinking back about it. You do want that orgasm don't you? You have to be a good girl for that. Good girls don't lie now, do they?'

Megan felt the dildo slip out her slowly.

'OMG, no! Please, please.. make me cum. I have been a good girl.'

The dildo popped out her pussy with a squishy sound.

'Alright, alright! Yes. Part of me does wish those men would have seen us.'

She knew it was true. Her pussy had been throbbing every time she thought back about that moment just before James had filled her mouth. The whole idea was so hot to her.

'I knew it!'

Megan pulled her by her arm out of the bed. She guided her to her desk and bended her over facing the window.

'Ohhh no!'

Mara was now watching the neighbors through their window on the opposite side of the street. They just finished eating and were cleaning of the table. Thankfully, nobody was looking their way.

Megan started to fuck her from behind, rough this time. Her legs were almost unable to support her, that is how close she was to orgasming. She felt the cold surface of her desk pressed against her boobs and face and only concentrated on the orgasm building inside her.

'Oh come on! Let's give those frat boys across the street a good show!'

Megan pulled her head back by her hair, making her almost stand up straight. Still pounding her hard from behind, now her upper body and boobs were in clear view of everyone that would look their way. They were bouncing heavily from the pounding Megan was giving her.

'Now get your hands up and wave to them! Let's see if you can get their attention before you cum.'

Maras thoughts were going wild. She had the same feeling of arousal and the flush in her face as before on that morning. Only now the knot in her stomach was gone. It was replaced for a strong orgasm building up in her loins.

She held her arms up high and started to wave to the boys on the opposite side of the street. She was freaked out scared, but also hopeful at the same time. Her heart was racing in her chest.

One of the boys looked their way and pointed at them.

That was enough to send Mara over the edge.

'Fuuuuuuck!'

The orgasm hit her like a truck. Her whole body trembled as the waves of pleasure went over her. She couldn't hold in her moans and cried out hysterically.

12