The Inquisitor's Judgement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck on them..." she commanded, and Matilde opened her mouth wide to accept the inquisitor's digits. They tasted mostly of the oil, but there was also a hint of something sweet and earthy. A hint of salt. Matilde wondered if it was her own juices, and then promptly pushed that thought out of her mind, as it was an embarrassing one. But she didn't mind the flavour. In fact, she even felt a tinge of desire towards it.

The noble woman grinned as Matilde sucked the fingers into her mouth, twirling her tongue around them, cleaning them of all fluids. "That's a good girl..," Sadie whispered, watching intently as the young peasant slathered her fingers with her spit, swirling her tongue around them eagerly. "I'm going to reward you for that", she said with a grin, then dove under the covers, gripping onto Matilde's thighs. The girl gasped in surprise - her stomach churning with nervous anticipation and uncertainty.

Then, under the darkness of the bed covers, Sadie got to work. Matilde felt a warm and wet sensation between her legs. The inquisitor began to move her mouth, sliding it up and down Matilde's folds with practiced ease, using her lips to cover more and more surface area each time. The sensation was overwhelming. The peasant girl struggled to remain still, whimpering and mewling with pleasure, unable to contain herself any longer.

But Sadie held her hips tightly, holding them down on the bed. The sound coming from beneath the covers was so obscene that it made Matilde feel faint. This carried on for minutes, with Matilde struggling not lose her mind completely to the pleasure. Then, with a particularly forceful tongue-slap against her most sensitive parts, combined with two fingers pushing back into Matilde's tight bottom, Sadie forced an orgasm out of Matilde - who then cried out, thrusting her hips upward against Sadie's mouth as she rode out the waves of pleasure. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before - intense, surreal, and way beyond all imagination. Matilde panted and whimpered quietly. She did not understand how this had happened. How could such a lewd sensation as a woman licking her privates turn her on so much? And with her butt being played with, no less? She felt as if all her control over her own body had been stolen, and now she was simply riding out the waves of euphoria, her brain dizzied with ecstasy and desire.

When it had finally subsided, Matilde laid still on the bed, panting for breath, and struck with exhaustion. Sadie popped her head back out from the covers, a wicked grin on her face, and gave her a moment before speaking.

"Was that good?" she asked. Her tone wasn't quite playful or smug - mostly just curious. Matilde had to blink a few times to refocus her gaze on the inquisitor's face, and then nodded in silence. Sadie gave a satisfied sigh, and shifted her position on the bed - moving up until their faces were almost touching again. "Kiss me," she demanded yet again, but this time there was no hesitation from Matilde, whom placed her lips onto Sadie's with a quiet whimper of desire and delight. Sadie ran her fingers through Matilde's hair and continued to taste her new lover's inexperienced tongue, moaning into her mouth as their passion mounted. Then she gently broke the kiss with a purr, and rested her forehead against Matilde's.

"... Would you be willing to return the favour?" the inquisitor asked sheepishly. It was a genuine question, and not a demand. In fact, she even looked a bit worried as she posed the question - something in her eyes that spoke of vulnerability. Matilde thought about it for a moment, still a bit hazy with pleasure and euphoria. But she also felt embarrassed at the thought of going down on another woman.

"I.." she started, hesitating, "I'm not sure.."

Miss Sadie just nodded and pulled away, a hint of disappointment on her face. "I understand. It was wrong of me to ask. The wheel did not demand oral service from you. I've overstepped my bounds.." She paused for a moment, then gave Matilde a tender smile. "You took my fingers up your bottom like a good little girl. That was your duty, and you did well. You have earned your reward." Sadie's sadness was palpable in her voice.

But Matilde felt misunderstood. "No.. No! It's not that!" she cried out, stopping Sadie's attempt to climb off the bed. "I want to! But I've never.. You know.." she stumbled through the words as she tried to explain herself, flushing a deep shade of red. "I don't know how, exactly.."

Sadie looked genuinely shocked. Her mouth hung open a little bit. "Did you not hear what I said, little blossom? You've earned your reward already, and fulfilled your duty to me and to the Lady. You don't have to continue.. We can stop here if you wish.." she responded, her tone very kind and empathic now.

Matilde hesitated, her eyes full of a silent plea. "Please let me pleasure you, Miss!" she blurted out, her cheeks glowing crimson in embarrassment. "I... I've never done this before, but I want to..." Matilde continued, pleading with the inquisitor. "I want to make you happy.." she added. And Sadie's gaze softened considerably at that - a smile spreading across her face, and her eyes turning a little teary.

"Well," she said as she bit her lip, her voice thick with emotion. "How can I say no to such a request from my little blossom?" She looked deeply into Matilde's eyes, as if searching for any sign of doubt, but found only visible embarrassment. So Sadie leaned over towards Matilde, gave her a soft little kiss, then laid down on the bed again, pulling the peasant girl on top of her. She took a deep breath. "N-No one has ever done that before", Sadie said, suddenly sounding a little bashful or perhaps even nervous. "Asked to continue after I've told them they had completed their service, I mean.." She trailed off and looked away.

Matilde hesitated. "You've been kind to me and I want you to feel good.. Please.." she asked, and it was clear to Sadie that the girl really did care. The blonde noble woman simply nodded, unable to formulate a response other than 'Yes'.

So Matilde went to work, nervous as she was. She placed gentle kisses along Sadie's neck and collarbone, making the inquisitor sigh softly in pleasure. She kissed the tip of the inquisitor's nipples, her breath tickling them slightly. Then, taking a moment to look at Sadie for guidance, she gave them a small lick - like an experiment, to study the reaction each of her actions had. The blonde woman shivered and sighed quietly. It seemed to be something that pleased her - so Matilde repeated it a few times. And when Sadie cooed with enjoyment, she followed her verbal cues by lapping at her rosy, pert nipples hungrily.

But the lower she went, the more nervous she felt, and by the time she found herself between Sadie's legs in the warmth beneath the covers, she was physically trembling. The scent of the inquisitor's privates was overwhelming. And yet, Matilde couldn't deny that it was exciting her. The taste too, was like a revelation, almost too rich for the young girl. It was making her dizzy, causing her loins to feel warmer. It was very strange, to be down there with another woman. She couldn't believe what she was doing, or that she had asked to please Sadie in return, but she didn't regret it. The heat of Sadie's body combined with the taste of her on Matilde's lips and tongue was driving her crazy. And so she did her best to concentrate, listening intently for the slightest moan from the blonde lady, prompting her to action.

Sadie spread her thighs even further apart - a move that was both inviting and threatening. Matilde gently wrapped her arms around her leg, holding it up as if protecting Sadie's nether region from anyone who might have wanted to get in the way of what she was about to do. But all that existed in the entire world was Matilde and the inquisitor's pleasure, as she continued her ministrations with the softest and gentlest of touches. It was like an animal's kiss; unthinking and driven by instinct.

Suddenly Sadie cried out loudly in pleasure, and gripped onto the sheets tightly - her knuckles whitening with pressure as she bucked her hips upwards, pressing Matilde's face between her legs. "A-Ah.. little blossom... Keep going!" She cried out in a voice full of bliss, and Matilde obeyed, pushing her tongue up against Sadie's clitoris, swirling it in circles, and drinking in the sweet juices that flowed forth. Matilde just concentrated on keeping up with the rhythm of her partner. Her hand snuck in between her own thighs, rubbing herself meanwhile, as her head swam with dizziness. Both women moaned, almost in unison.

Sadie started moving her hips once again, grinding against Matilde's face with desperation and urgency, wiggling herself against the girl's tongue. And Matilde was more than willing to let her, as she kept on working on the noble woman's sex. The pressure within the peasant's own nether region began to build rapidly. She could not get enough of the feeling, of making Sadie feel this good. Then the inquisitor started shaking violently and cried out Matilde's name over and over again. Her actual name. "Matilde!" she yelled, thrusting her pelvis upward in a final act of frenzied passion.

And suddenly, Sadie's pleasure reached it's peak. She trembled with intensity, convulsing onto Matilde's tongue, moaning her name with each heaving breath that left her lips. "Matilde!" she repeated. And then, like a dam bursting, she climaxed. A fresh wave of fluids escaped her pink folds and flowed into Matilde's waiting mouth, coating the girl's tongue. Sadie grabbed a fistful of the peasant girl's hair and pulled hard, crying out once again. But Matilde only kept up with her work, humming out little moans of her own as she continued to lick Sadie's sensitive parts with quick strokes. The noblewoman collapsed down onto the bed in a heap of heavy breathing, after having arched her back - and with quaking thighs, the rest of her body finally remained still.

When the waves of ecstasy had subsided, and Sadie was left panting, Matilde crawled back up her body. She looked so tired, Matilde thought. So utterly exhausted. But her face was a painting of contented bliss. Her hair was tousled and a sweaty mess, but it only made her more endearing to the girl, and she thought she must look quite similar herself. The inquisitor opened her eyes just a little bit and gave Matilde a half-lidded gaze. "Mmmmh.." she purred. "Can I keep you?"

Matilde giggled, then nuzzled against the inquisitor's cheek like an affectionate feline. Sadie responded by wrapping her arms around the young girl's shoulders. Then she pulled Matilde's face down against her chest. And for some time, they stayed there under the covers like that, with the peasant girl listening to the sound of her new lover's heart - beating with a sound not unlike raindrops on a barrel - as she nestled in the softness of her breasts, until Matilde finally fell asleep in the warm embrace of another. Of this stranger, powerful and intimidating, yet surprisingly warm and gentle with Matilde. Of a woman she had quickly grown to care for in a way she couldn't quite explain, or fully understand.

When Matilde woke up again, hours must have passed. Sadie was already awake, petting her like she was the most precious thing in the world. Her face looked softer, somehow more relaxed, and less intense than before. Her eyes were vibrant. The air in the room still smelled heavily of sweat and sex. And still Matilde lay there with a blissful smile on her lips, basking in the feeling of being held by someone. Of someone caring enough to hold her tight.

"Hello there, little blossom.." she said in a soft voice, smiling at her. "Sleep well?" She stroked Matilde's cheek gently with her fingers, her nails carefully filed down to avoid being uncomfortable. But the gesture felt kind, loving even, and it made Matilde's heart beat faster.

"Y-Yeah.." The girl nodded timidly. A sudden feeling of bliss swept over her, and she almost began to cry right then and there, but she didn't want to do it in front of Sadie. It had been a strange day. An awkward and painful experience for some of it, but now everything seemed so different. Sadie kissed her softly, wrapping Matilde up in her embrace once again, and their lips locked together.

"You fell asleep on top of me..," Sadie commented as their lips parted, looking quite amused. "Did it feel good?" She gave Matilde a teasing grin, and the young girl nodded shyly, covering her face with a hand in embarrassment.

"I'm glad you let me stay here with you..," she said quietly once she found the courage to do so, knowing full well how unusual that was. The inquisitors usually travelled at night, and would not stay in any one village for more than a day. By nightfall, they would pack up their things once more, and roll the caravans back towards the capitol to fill them up with more boons and nourishment, then travel to the next village to repeat the Judgement anew. They would not return to Everstock until next month, and Matilde had no idea if the same inquisitors would return either. She realized she might not see Sadie again after today, and her heart felt heavy at the thought.

"What's on your mind?" Sadie asked, clearly able to read Matilde's suddenly sombre expression. But the young villager just shrugged, giving a weak smile.

"Oh, it's nothing."

Sadie pressed a finger against the girl's lips. "Never lie to me, little blossom" There was a certain gravity to her words that could not be ignored. "Tell me what's on your mind, Matilde? Don't hide things from me." Her gaze pierced through the peasant girl as she lay there beneath the covers with the beautiful inquisitor.

Matilde opened her mouth to answer, but there were no words in her. Instead she swallowed hard and let out a quiet sigh. Sadie looked concerned, her brow furrowed. It felt strange, to have such an intimate conversation with someone she had known for only a single day. But Sadie was the first and only person who had ever shown her affection like this.

"I've just.. Grown very fond of you.." she said after a long moment. Then she averted her gaze in embarrassment. "I know you're leaving tonight, and.. That I might not see you again."

"And that bothers you?" Sadie said, her voice cracking a little bit. She took Matilde's face in both her hands, forcing eye-contact. "You want to stay by my side?" she asked in earnest. And Matilde gave her answer. Her truth.

"I can't bear the thought of being parted from you, Miss." Matilde replied with a quiver in her voice, then rested her head against Sadie's neck, nuzzling up close against her chest once more. "I know I will miss you terribly.."

The inquisitor's grip around Matilde tightened considerably, but she didn't say anything. Matilde just held on to her for as long as she could in return. She wasn't even sure what she had said or done that made Sadie cling so tightly to her like this, but she did not care, and focused entirely on enjoying the feeling.

After a long silence, Matilde heard the quiet whimpers of the inquisitor's tears. She started to panic. "Please don't cry, Miss.. I didn't mean to-"

Sadie hushed her with a quick peck on her lips. "You are mine, little blossom." She whispered, wiping a few tears away with her fingers. "The Lady has chosen you for me.." Then, as if embarrassed by the sudden outburst of emotion, she cleared her throat, trying to act calm. She took Matilde's hand in hers, and stroke the back of it tenderly, affectionately, as if to comfort herself. "I can take you with me, you know." she said softly, squeezing Matilde's hand suddenly. "But your family is here, little blossom.."

The words hit Matilde like a hammer blow. She couldn't breathe properly. Sadie had somehow managed to become such a part of her life in only a single day that the thought of not seeing her again was crushing her heart as if struck against an anvil. "Y-You'd really take me with you?" she asked in a shaky voice.

Sadie gave her a look of complete adoration, and nodded. "I would, little blossom. Happily. But are you truly prepared to leave your family behind after only knowing me for half a day..?"

Matilde smiled, but it was not one of happiness. She let out a small sigh. "You're right.. I couldn't just leave them.." The young girl gave Sadie's hand a gentle squeeze. The two just laid there for a while in silence, their fingers intertwined, the air charged with emotion. Sorrow and lust, longing and warmth. Matilde felt the inner turmoil roar and rage, like a caged beast finally set free, yet not knowing what to do with themselves now.

Eventually, Sadie broke the silence. "It's time for me to go," she said gently, taking Matilde's chin in her hands. She looked into the young villager's eyes with an intense gaze - almost like she was searching for something. A sign? A change of heart? But she seemed unable to find it. The blonde lady pressed her lips onto Matilde's in a quick but tender kiss, and the peasant girl's stomach fluttered with nerves and desire. There were no sounds in the room other than the beating of their hearts.

"May the Lady always watch over you, little blossom..," Sadie said in a soft voice as she pulled away. Then she placed one last chaste kiss on the tip of Matilde's nose, before letting go. "Be well."

And then she got up and opened a drawer, retrieving a piece of parchment, which she scribbled her signature onto with ink and quill. "Take this to the caravan. Your family must be worried about you already, and they're probably waiting for you down there. Show the caravan master this paper and you shall receive your just reward." She spoke the words with her back turned towards Matilde, and then paused for a moment, before scribbling something else on the parchment. "I've included something extra for you. If the inquisitors make a fuss about it, tell them that Miss Sadie insists." She put a lot of emphasis on the word 'insists' but did not turn around. Her voice sounded a little mechanical.

"Yes, Miss Sadie..," Matilde responded quietly, and got out of bed to get dressed. "Thank you.. For everything." The words felt insufficient, but it was all she could say. Sadie didn't answer her, but Matilde could see she that she was trembling as she hid her face in the palm of her hand.

When she left the room a minute or two later, closing the heavy wooden door behind her, she wondered how to deal with the sadness in her heart. The sounds of sex had stopped, and there was nobody else in sight. The castle corridors were quiet, dark and desolate. As Matilde walked down the hallway, she felt the tears well up in her eyes, and she quickly wiped them away with the back of her hand. It hurt, to be so sad about parting ways with someone she had just met, but they had gotten so intimate with one another. Surely, this was not how every Judgement transpired? She bit her lip, thinking about the look on Sadie's face. Sadie's body. Sadie's touch. Part of her wanted to turn around, and run back into the room. To embrace the inquisitor, and beg her to let Matilde leave with them tonight. But another part of her knew that she needed her family.

As she walked out into the castle courtyard, the sun hanging like a giant lantern in the sky to the west, her mother and sister stood there - the last two villagers in sight - with expressions full of worry, and reddened eyes as if they'd been crying. When they saw Matilde, they practically ran up to her, and gave her warm embraces, worried questions and relieved sighs. "Thank the Lady you're okay!" Elissa exclaimed. "You've been gone all day!"

Her mother's look was ridden with guilt. "Did they hurt you?" was all she could manage to say, every word seemingly stuck in her throat.

Matilde shook her head. "No, mom," she answered, attempting to give her family a reassuring smile. "We just.. Fell asleep." She gave them an apologetic look, suddenly struck with shame for making them so worried about her.