The Institute Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomas stood and said to the man, "You may leave." He told the woman, "Finish applying the cream to her legs and then you may go."

After she left, Tomas looked over at Clio, still laying on the floor and sobbing. He helped her to her feet and walked her back to the exam table. He asked, "Why are you crying? You looked like you were enjoying it."

Between sobs, Clio said, "I was...stripped naked...and fucked...in front of people.. It made me...feel like a whore!"

Tomas said, "You're going to have to get over your inhibitions here." Clio kept crying. He grabbed a wet sponge and some towels and cleaned the cum off of her hands and back, and continued, "Everyone you meet for the next 3 years is going to admire your beautiful nude body. I can assure you, every orgasm you have while you're here is going to be watched by someone."

She wept even harder and he could see his inept attempt at consoling her was having the opposite effect. He finally said, "We can stop here for now. I'll get your supervisor to take you to your quarters." He tapped on his tablet and left Clio alone. She put her head down on her folded arms on the exam table and wept quietly.

12