The Institute Ch. 12

Story Info
Clio becomes the favorite toy of the Institute's staff.
4.3k words
4.53
16k
9
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shmeckle
shmeckle
113 Followers

Clio awoke the next morning, feeling like she had a dream that she only half-remembered. She recalled snippets of it -- she and Irina and Bella were making love while a roomful of women watched. Slowly, she realized it wasn't a dream, and she absentmindedly reached down to feel her pussy, which was soft and supple. The memory of Bella massaging it with a salve came to her. Unfortunately, someone watching on the surveillance cameras thought she was masturbating and gave her a shock from her collar. She snapped awake and swore under her breath, then shuffled off to relieve her full bladder.

Her day started off like the day before. Bella took her to the Spa, which lifted her spirits for a while. She briefly wondered why the attention the Spa girls gave her was so enjoyable while the same attention from the other staff seemed like an imposition. 'I guess it's because they have always just enjoyed making me feel good. With the others it's like some sort of competition to see how many times I can cum.'

Then Anton and his supervisor arrived. She looked over her morning lover and knew she looked forward to her daily trysts with him for the same reason. He really seemed to enjoy it when she got off, and their time together seemed like a brief respite from the rest of their day. This day, they used their tongues to get each other aroused, and then Clio lay down on the reclined chair on her back. She spread her knees wide and tugged on Anton's cock, pulling him closer and guiding it into her wet pussy. She gazed into his face, watching the ecstasy wash over it, as the hands of the staff started fondling them both.

§

As the weeks went on, Clio's schedule slipped into a pattern -- several wonderful orgasms at the Spa, followed by a morning fucking a couple dozen guys in the exercise suit test group. Then her afternoon was spent in the cosmetic testing lab, with at least one man fucking her and occasionally getting her pussy licked by Irina. Her day was capped off by a public performance in the auditorium; more often than not, her partners were three male test subjects. Her nightly displays had become very popular, so much so that the entire auditorium filled up. To make sure everyone in the audience could see, they mounted huge HD TVs over the stage, showing Clio from every imaginable angle. She made the mistake of glancing up at one after she had finished her nightly enema and was back up on the table -- she got a very up-close view of her asshole being lubed.

And still, the staff still managed to find new ways to humiliate her. A few days after Bella stopped escorting her, she was called to the intake office. When she got there, she saw a nude young man, whom she guessed was just 18 years old. He was wide-eyed and not knowing what to expect. The rotund office manager motioned to his cock. Clio got on her knees in front of him; she should have expected this, she thought. 'Every time I see a naked cock, I should know it's going inside me...' All of the workers in the room stopped what they were doing and surrounded the nude young couple.

The young man was incredulous, seeing a beautiful naked woman get on her knees and take his cock in her mouth. Clio was surprised when almost immediately he grabbed her head and filled her mouth with cum. She sucked, stroked, and swallowed until he was finished, and then looked up at the office manager for a clue what to do. She stuck out her index finger and made a circular motion, which Clio interpreted as "Keep going."

She started sucking and stroking his cock again, and fondling his balls. Luckily for her, being only 18 years old, he was very quickly stiff again. Right as he started moaning louder and grabbed her head again, the office manager made him stop. She made Clio stand very close to her desk and said, "Stoyat, tri." and then "Vystavlyat!." Clio dutifully bent over and grabbed an ass-cheek in each hand, spreading them wide, invitingly.

The young man couldn't believe his luck, and slowly, almost reverently, approached with his throbbing cock, sliding it against Clio's vulva. He did that a few times, just enjoying the warm and wet sensation. He was surprised when Clio grabbed his cock and slid it inside her. The ache was building inside her and she thought, 'Enough foreplay! I need to cum!'

The office staff obliged her as multiple hands stroked her body and soon both of them were moaning and cumming together.

§

One afternoon toward the end of her first month, she had just finished lunch on her bed in the contraceptive test group's quarters, when she heard Acting Chairman Shuskin's voice come over the intercom. "Subject 1373, my assistant will be down to escort you to the executive conference room, where your presence is required."

A short while later, his assistant appeared in the doorway, saying, "Subjekt Odin-tri-sem'-tri," and

motioning for her to come. Clio felt uneasy at the knowing smirk on the woman's face, but she already knew whatever Shuskin wanted her for she was not going to like.

They took the elevator to the top floor, and went down a hall and through a set of heavy double doors. She could see on the far end of the room, where Shuskin and five well-dressed men were gathered around two nude male subjects from the genital growth test group.

Clio followed the assistant over to the group, dreading what was coming next. The men were all in an animated discussion in Russian about the two male subjects' large cocks. They were handling and stroking them so intently that they didn't notice her at first.

Acting Chairman Shuskin did notice her, however, and approached her, looking stern. He whispered, "These are potential investors and executives of companies who may want our services. Do not do anything to jeopardize that."

Clio assumed the first standing position and whispered, "Yes, sir."

The group finally saw that a beautiful nude woman was nearby and they all gathered around her. Shuskin gestured to her and spoke to them in Russian, "This is one of our female test subjects. She is American, just 19 years old, and is a favorite of our staff."

They all looked on approvingly. He continued, "Feel free to appreciate her body. She is sexually insatiable and would welcome your attention."

Their hands went all over her body, fondling her breasts, her ass, and stroking her flat abdomen. One man's hand quickly found her clit, and they all noticed when a shiver rippled through her. He used his thumb to massage her clit and slid two fingers up and down her vulva. A little trickle of moisture coated his fingers, and he said, "Wow, she's already dripping wet."

Shuskin laughed and replied, "Like I said, insatiable. In fact," picking up his tablet and tapping it, "just today she has already fucked 25 men and had 30 orgasms. And she still wants more." The man obliged by stroking her clit faster and slipping the tips of his fingers between her labia.

Clio's eyes got wide and she looked at Shuskin, who shot back a stern look. She knew she had no options, so she looked down at the floor and softly moaned as her body started trembling. The fingers slipped all the way in while the other men crowded around her, watching intently while their hands went all over. She could feel their hot breath and clothed arms against her naked body. The man finger-fucking her said, "Damn! She's incredibly tight!"

She blushed at the loud smacking sound the fingers made as they rapidly slid in and out of her pussy. Soon, she started moaning loudly and her body shook with another orgasm.

The man who made her cum said, with his fingers still deep inside her, "I can imagine the staff would want to fuck her everyday."

Shuskin replied, "Actually, the staff are not allowed to have sex with the test subjects. We feel it would get our employees too emotionally attached to them." He added, "They can tell two subjects to have sex, though, and the subjects cannot refuse."

The man slipped his fingers out and asked, "Then, if you told her to fuck either of these men," gesturing at the male test subjects with his wet fingers, "she would have to?"

Shuskin, smiling, said, "Yes. And in her case, she would do it gladly. Both of them, in fact."

He walked over to a side wall and pushed a low bench over between the male subjects. He motioned for Clio to come over. She did and sat on the bench with her ass on the edge and her knees spread wide, exposing her smooth wet pussy much to the delight of her audience. The two test subjects stood on either side of her. She knew what Shuskin was expecting of her and so she took both of their large cocks in hand and stroked. They stiffened immediately and she turned her head to the left and took the huge cock head into her mouth.

She stroked both cocks as her head bobbed back and forth. The cock in her mouth was so long she couldn't even take half of it without gagging. She could tell by the way he moaned loudly and his body trembled that he hadn't had sex in a long time. She hoped she could just quickly suck them both off and be done with this performance. As the man grabbed her head in both hands and started to thrust harder, Shuskin made him stop.

He pulled back, panting, and the Director told her to get onto the bench on all fours, facing away from the man she had been sucking on. As she did, the other nude man stepped up and pushed the head of his cock between her lips. The first man pushed his glans against her labia, but couldn't quite get it to slip inside. Clio cried out as best she could with a huge cock in her mouth. Shuskin bent over and started stroking her clit, saying, "Ah yes, a huge cock and a small pussy. She may need some help to take it all in..."

It slowly slipped inside Clio, who couldn't help but flex and arch her back while it did. It felt like it was going to split her in two, but she still pushed back so it went deeper in. Shuskin invited the other men to feel and fondle any of the three people fucking, and they all gratefully joined in.

One of the clothed men took over stroking her clit, and another grabbed the ass of the man behind her and kneaded it. As she started cumming, someone reached between the male subject's legs and fondled his balls, which made him cum as well, thrusting hard and lifting Clio's knees off the bench.

Once his thrusts stopped and he stepped back, Shuskin made Clio turn around. The other nude man slowly wedged his cock-head inside her pussy while the men's hands returned to her body. Meanwhile, the Acting Chairman held the first one's semi-flaccid cock as he talked to the group. "Now, remember I told you one of the side-effects of these men's treatment is that they get several erections per hour. I'm certain that the star of our little show will be able to coax another one out of him..."

He turned to Clio and said, "Get him stiff again."

Clio dutifully opened her mouth and let him guide the huge cock back in. She could taste the mixture of salty semen and her own sweet wetness on it. Her tongue swirled around it. She could see one of the clothed men with a tight grip on the thick shaft, stroking it, and could feel another was doing the same to the one plunging into her pussy. They seemed entranced by the huge cocks and wanted to feel them in action. The hands massaging her breasts and her clit never left off, and soon she came again. The contractions of her pussy around the huge cock quickly made the second man cum with her.

Once he stepped back from her to catch his breath, she was turned around again. This time, the group of men didn't wait for instructions from the Acting Chairman. They guided both cocks back into her and kept up their stroking and fondling. The constant attention from the group of men kept pushing her on to her next orgasm, and she lost count of how many times she came or either man came in her. At one point, the group spun her around again and tried to push the test subject in front of her toward her mouth, but he staggered back. He looked at Shuskin, and said, exasperated, "Please, no more..."

Shuskin held up his hand and said, "Okay, that's enough." He turned to the male test subjects and said, "You may go." As they did, Clio crossed her arms on the bench and laid her head on them, her ass sticking high in the air.

The Acting Chairman looked at all the men, noticing the bulges in their trousers, and smiled. "You gentlemen are not staff, so if you'd like our little kitten here to help relieve your aroused state, you may."

The man who had been finger-fucking her earlier quickly unzipped and pulled his cock out as he was stepping up to Clio. Shuskin had to get her attention before she opened her eyes and saw she was expected to fuck the group as well. She tried not to flinch as the first man slipped his cock between her lips. Not only did it smell a little musky, but his pubic hair tickled the tip of her nose. She was grateful for once that the test subjects were all smooth and always nude so she didn't have to be subjected to this often.

His cock got hard fast, and he quickly popped it out of her mouth and then turned her around again so he could plunge his erection into her pussy. Another one of them stepped up to her and stuck his cock in her mouth. They all eagerly took their turn. She could feel the semen leaking out of her while the last of them was pumping his cock into her. Happily for Clio they did not have the staying power her two previous partners had.

Soon Shuskin was escorting them out and his assistant was helping Clio to her feet.

§

The morning of Clio's 1-month anniversary at the Institute arrived. She heard an announcement over the intercom from Bella, saying she would meet her after lunch to take her to the next test for her clothing allergy.

Bella met her at the door to her quarters, smiling a half-smile. Clio couldn't tell if it was just the way a typical Eastern European woman smiled at a friend, or if there was something Bella knew that was causing her a bit of apprehension. As they walked down the hall, she decided to ask. "So, I'm going to get tested to see if my allergy to clothing is going away?"

Bella smiled at her friend's optimism and said, "Yes."

"And if it is?"

"You will get to wear clothes again once your contract with the Institute is finished, and while you're here, you will get a sheet and blanket to sleep under."

"And if it doesn't...?"

"Well..." She heard her friend's voice falter. "If today you still have a strong reaction to having your skin covered, you may need to get used to being naked...for the rest of your life."

The prospect of being naked for the rest of her life made Clio get quiet. She had no idea how she could live a normal life if she always had to be nude. She stuttered out, "Yeah, but...I still have another test in 2 months, right? A lot could change between now and then..."

Bella humored her friend. "Yes, you're right."

Once they got to the corner of the building, Bella led her through a steel door onto a stairway. They went up 2 floors and exited through a similar door, and then went through a glass door and into the first room on their right, where Tomas was waiting.

"Hello, Clio," he said, smiling and tapping his hand on the gurney next to him. Clio sat on the edge and lay back on it. Tomas took her hand and swabbed it with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol, and then inserted an IV needle. "Just in case you have an anaphylactic reaction and need some epinephrine stat, okay?"

Clio lay back on the mattress as Tomas clicked on his laptop and started playing some soothing ambient music over the room's speakers. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply. She heard Bella say, "Now we're going to cover you with a blanket. Let us know what you're feeling."

She felt the blanket cover her torso and for a few seconds enjoyed feeling warm and protected under it. Very quickly the warm feeling increased, until she was feeling hot and flushed. Tomas and Bella saw her gasping and clawing at the blanket and swept it off her. Clio was gasping, grabbing the side of the gurney she lay on. Tomas quickly took a syringe of epinephrine and hooked it into her IV.

Clio gasped and convulsed for a few moments until the epinephrine took effect. Eventually, she quieted down and slipped into unconsciousness.

Tomas was concerned. "Her reaction seems to be getting worse..."

Bella said, "Yes? So what should we tell her?"

Tomas shrugged. "I don't know what you want to tell her. But someone who has that strong a reaction on their second test...will not be able to wear clothing again."

"Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to try to break it to her gently...'

"As you wish..."

Clio spent the rest of the night sleeping on the gurney in the medical lab.

§

The next morning, Bella showed up at the medical lab with a large breakfast for Clio. As she was eating, Bella said, "You are going to get the morning off so you can recuperate from your adverse reaction yesterday. I made arrangements with Nena for us to meet at her house for lunch, okay?"

"Sure." Clio added, "So, I had a strong reaction to the covering, didn't I?"

"Yes. I know you are worried about it, but you may need to accept the fact that you won't ever be able to wear clothing again."

"I'm not even sure how I'd be able to live my life if I have to be naked all the time..."

"That's one of the reasons why I want you to meet Nena in her home. She has been naked for the last 15 years and still has a great life, with a husband and a job she loves."

"Yeah, but how about when she has to go out in public? Don't people freak out?"

"Actually, no. A little over 20 years ago, when they realized that the depilatory treatment was leaving a few subjects permanently allergic to clothing, the Board of Directors asked the village council to make public nudity legal. To give them a place where they could live if they wanted to."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. There are about 70 permanently nude former test subjects who have chosen to settle there after their contracts were up. Nena fits right in, and so will you."

After breakfast, Clio leaned back and started nodding off again, luxuriating in being able to relax without anyone pressuring her to fuck some new guy for their enjoyment.

Later, Bella returned and led her to the ground floor and out the back of the Institute, along a small path that joined with a cobbled stone street. As they walked along it, she could see it rose slightly and led to a small village. Although she'd been completely nude for a month now, she felt even more exposed being outside.

She quickly found out Bella was telling the truth. In the distance she saw four naked people mixed in with the crowd visiting the shops. They each waved and smiled as she and Bella passed.

As Clio was passing by one of the storefronts, she saw her reflection in the glass. She stopped and was amazed by what she saw. The exercise suit sessions had transformed her body. She had visible 6-pack abs, not sharp like a bodybuilder, but understated and smooth like a swimmer or dancer. Her breasts seemed to stand up firmer with more muscle underneath for support. She could see lines from her hips, something an artist friend referred to as iliac furrows, that led down to her thighs. She had always admired this on really fit guys; unfortunately for her, she could see it would lead everyone's eyes down, like an arrow pointing directly at her very bare pussy. As she moved to catch up with Bella, she saw her profile and liked how strong and muscled her thighs and ass looked.

shmeckle
shmeckle
113 Followers
12