The Institute of Hedonism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The resort's spa area deserves its own section in this narrative. My masseuse, Lena, deserves her own erotic novella.

I will start with the easier part and describe our unique spa:

Once you left the changing rooms you encountered the saunas. I never understood the attraction of saunas; if I was going to loll around in the nude, why not do it in the sunshine?

I won't even dwell on our fitness center. The prospect of sweating it out on leather seats and benches-- even with the presence of attentive nude beauties-- never held as much appeal to me as solitary, naked hiking.

Then there was the sprawling warren of corridors that was Henri's great accomplishment: a ground floor only attachment to the hotel that confounded all.

There were corridors that turned abruptly left, then right. There were hallways that ended in dead ends. There were false doors, and doors that unexpectedly opened to the outside. And there were doors that were deliberately mislabeled as maintenance that actually led back into the hotel.

The main theory was that Henri feared that his resort was uncomfortably close to many international borders, and was wary of invasion. Under that theory, employees and properly escorted guests could escape a frontal assault, confounding their pursuers. The other theory was that Henri was a bit off his proverbial nut.

I was a newbie as I headed off to my first massage with Lena. I had to download a special app to my phone which used very precise GPS locations to find my way. I know I looked silly as I padded along absolutely nude holding my phone out like a lifesaving beacon. I passed several people that I knew-- also nude-- men and women that I worked with who all gave me knowing smiles.

At last I was led to one door. I held up my phone to the flashing reader and it whooshed open-- reminiscent of Star Trek-- but the vision that I saw naked before me was unlike any alien temptress that the Captain ever encountered.

Imagine a beautiful blonde, blue-eyed Swiss girl... well, not a girl: a fully formed woman. 5' 8" in bare feet and 36C - 24 - 36 in naked curves. She had her hair braided into twin pigtails-- the ends of which just covered her breasts.

Her legs were of course long and lightly muscled-- but it was the sights between those luscious limbs that drew my attention. She was definitely an "outie" when it came to her outer lips. They were fully shaved without even a hint of stubble. Completing her trifold look, her long pink hood captured the view up above. Just below, her inner lips were greatly distended between her thighs and-- unfortunately for me-- they at least from my angle were blocking even a glimpse of her vaginal opening.

I do love that look-- the look of a woman whose 'lady bits' were always poking out. They appear to be in a constant state of arousal.

"You like me!" she exclaimed, and I was startled from my reverie. Speaking of a constant state of arousal, my penis was rising high. "But I am hiding from you, although you are hiding nothing!" She also had the sweetest French accent, which made her instantly beyond charming.

"I... don't think you're hiding anything," I observed. Just that exchange about the extent of our nudity had my penis already above a 90 degree angle and starting to throb.

She was grinning as I finally tore my eyes away from her open display of female genitalia. Her hands had been behind her back and now emerged with one of those hair scrunches. She took up her pigtails and bunched them up behind her with it, exposing her breasts for the first time.

"I am not allowed to wear anything at all on my nakedness, but you will not tell?" she teased.

"Um, no." I was swallowing hard as I watched how her soft, yielding breasts had moved up as she raised her arms over her head. As they fell back, they wobbled ever so slightly until they settled down. Lena's breasts moved like pink-tipped swells on the undulating sea of her flesh. I only knew that I was now officially way way beyond erect-- I was throbbing and ready to mount someone.

I actually decided to carefully approach her and begin our introductions as a way of distraction. Her name was Lena, she was 25, she lived in the hotel five days a week, ; then she returned home to Switzerland.

Her father was French; her mother Swiss. Her father taught her English saying "you will need it for the business."

And yes, Lena was required to be nude the entire time she was here, working or not. 24/7 nude employees had their own separate floor complete with cafeteria which was all inaccessible to other resort employees and guests.

Now Lena had me lie down and I took a moment to look away from her smiling nude blonde warmth to check out the room. It was probably fifteen feet square: there was the corridor entrance on one side and her employee entrance on the other. There were two showers set into the opposite sides of the other walls. Our massage table was large and apparently movable but was currently locked down closer to a corner. There was a top sheet attached and I was lying on a soft white towel.

Now Lena told me to pay careful attention to her with a really sly smile. "I must demonstrate the areas I must not touch: first on you, then on me." She laughed. "I mean that you can touch me also, but not in certain areas. We know that you men so much like to touch!"

She bit her lip as she assessed the current position of my penis. It had flopped up toward my stomach, but her attention was making it stand up just a little.

"Now, wherever the penis is--" she paused. "Is penis okay, or cock? You like both! Wherever the cock is, I must avoid by the one inch." She demonstrated by coyly bending her thumb. "Like you Americans, I measure from my knuckle."

Now Lena was licking her lips as she intently traced an imaginary force field around my cock. I noticed that she was playfully grazing my throbbing organ with the tip of her manicured thumb nail.

"Now this!" Lena exclaimed, gazing pointedly between my legs. "It is quite large to avoid, but what do we call? Do you like the scrotum or the balls?"

I must have mumbled "balls" as that was her nomenclature for the rest of our session. I was so enthralled by her that she could have simply climbed aboard and lowered herself onto me at that point. I kept looking at the one thing I was wearing-- my wedding ring-- and kept reminding myself that my wife had actually recommended these sensual sessions.

"Now for me," Lena continued. "Of course, you like to touch the legs, the thighs, the bottom-- let me turn." She turned. "If I may, and I am blushing! I must open up back here and show you what neither must touch. Do you see the opening?"

I realized I was supposed to respond verbally and I managed to mumble. My mouth was getting so dry I was going to beg for water.

Lena stood there holding her cheeks open, making sure that I was carefully examining her puckered, reddish-brown star. Looking shyly over her shoulder she explained: "You and I both may go between the cheeks, but not to the opening... that is the one inch away also."

She turned back and she really was blushing. I took in her blush down to her breasts, perfectly rounded with centered rose-pink nipples. I took in her sex, gaping open with soft folds of the same pink shade. Were those folds already glistening? Was that her little love nub shyly making an appearance?

"Ah, you still look!" Lena pointed to the same areas of interest. Were my eyes casting so much heat that her sensitized flesh could feel them? "Of course you are not as to touch the pink kitty--" her fingers lightly brushed the entire area between and behind her lower lips "--or the pink above," and she cupped each breast, squeezing her soft nipples until they hardened.

Then she was asking if I needed anything before she started. I did ask for water; I wanted to also ask if she had anything to chemically control my penis lest it explode all over her.

Lena watched as I drank from a cold plastic bottle. Her eyes were roaming all over my lightly sweated skin. I was already flushed from the heat in the room. Now I was tingling; awaiting her touch. "Is there any area I should concentrate; any area that bothers you?" she asked, and I swear she was looking right at my penis that had only recently subsided its relentless twitching.

I shook my head. I did not want to speak. I followed her nakedness as she moved behind me. I strained my head to see her. I did not want to lose sight of my Lena. Her eyes, her smile, the delightful curves of her soft warm skin, and the sweet hills and valleys of her girl flesh were now my only obsession.

Staring up at her as she was fully behind me, I saw that gentle, loving, smiling face, framed by the softly rounded mounds of her pink-tipped breasts, rising and falling above me. I wanted my whole body to rise and fall gloriously attuned to her precious rhythm.

"You like?" she asked.

"I love," I answered.

Lena placed her hands gently on each side of my head. "Close your eyes and relax your stress. I am now your naked goddess. You are now my beautiful man and my every touch is magic."

I closed my eyes reluctantly as she told me. Lena massaged my head, mussing my hair then grazing my forehead. She pushed down gently on each eyelid. She stroked my nose from top to bottom then her fingers went to my lips. I opened my mouth because I couldn't stop myself. She slipped what felt like the middle fingers of each hand inside. I bit down on them; I licked them.

Lena moved down to my chin and pushed it up from underneath with her knuckles. She stroked my neck with just her fingernails and then she moved up to my ears. She played with each one; she squeezed and pulled on each ear lobe.

I sensed Lena moving to my left and I gratefully opened my eyes again. She took a bottle of hot oil and she squeezed out a line from my left nipple down to the top of hipbone. She began really massaging me now, deeply, as I felt her hands were following the lines of my rib cage.

Lena took my left hand in hers. The touch of her soft warm hand in mine was wonderful to me. Then she surprised me by dribbling the hot oil onto her belly, all around her little button.

"You sweet man," she said. "You want to touch me so much, but you try to control. Now I invite you to touch my tummy, but only to get the oil on you. It is nice feeling, no?"

I was so grateful to her. She was letting me touch only a part of her body, one of the most perfect and amazing female bodies that I had ever seen. I rubbed her belly in circles around her button. I poked and played with her belly button to try to tease her.

"You are bad," she scolded. "You try to tickle, but I am not... tickling there. There are other parts of me that are very tickling. But I will only let you touch if you are good."

With that promise out there, she took my hand in hers and pulled on each finger. She applied a little oil to my arm. She lifted my arm straight up and massaged me to and including my armpit.

Then Lena moved on to my right side. She repeated her ministrations as on my left. This time I was more than ready when she applied more hot oil to her belly. Or was I? It seemed she was applying the oil to a smaller area, in between her navel and the top of her vulval slit.

Lena took my hand and I let her lead. We were just grazing her pubes; just inches away. The whole time she was smiling and staring deep into my eyes. I was so tempted to take our hands and lower them, but her eyes were telling me that this newfound intimacy was a test of trust.

Once my left side was completely massaged down to my hip, Lena moved to around my left knee. She drizzled the hot oil in a squiggly line from my thigh down to my ankle. Just the touch of the oil that high made my cock twitch in delicious anticipation.

Lena grabbed me by the ankle and then kept up her grabbing, pushing and stroking up to my left knee and finally to my thigh. My penis was predictably rising again the closer she got to it. For a moment I wanted to ask her for a wet cloth to drape on it, to try to keep it down between my legs like a good organ, but I rejected that idea. Annoying as it was that Lena wouldn't touch any skin an inch around it, I did really enjoy having it hard and out and throbbing for her to see. I felt so sexually charged that I wished my whole body would turn into one giant sex organ. I wanted all of me to get hard and start to coat itself with my pre-cum lubrication, just like my penis.

I noticed there were only two areas of my front that Lena had not yet touched: my feet and my stomach. I was hoping she wasn't avoiding my belly because of my penis flopping around; surely other men have had the same problem.

Then, Lena took up my left foot in her hands. She was only lightly stroking it and pulling out each toe, but it felt great. I moved my legs apart and I watched as her eyes grew wide at the view

"You are getting very excited," she observed. "But I have not yet showed my tickling part. It is secret," she put her fingers to her mouth. "You must not tell."

Then she took my heel and, crouching down a little, she pushed it In between her legs. Lena kept staring at me as she ground her lower body, her soft wet pink, into my heel. Then she very determinedly tried to push me inside her.

I was up on my elbows, watching as I actually saw her glistening wet vaginal folds stretching out around my heel, trying to take me in.

"I thought..." I was breathless. "I thought I couldn't touch you there!"

"Ah," Lena said. "But I am using you to touch me. It is technicality? But I know who you are: you are the big boss and you may punish the bad naked girl."

I shook my head. I was licking my lips. I was dazed. I was glad my cock was pointing up: I was afraid it would explode with any contact with my skin.

"I will never punish a naked girl who's being bad," I said sincerely.

"Only the good ones?" she asked, and we both laughed. I loved her laugh: it was genuine; it was as soft and as musical as her voice. I would pay this beauty to walk around naked for me and read the Internal Revenue code out loud.

She moved on to my right foot, and by now she was very wet and slippery; there was no need to add any hot oils to her own warm juices.

"I hope that I am not... shocking you with this;" she said, as she massaged her pussy up and down with my foot, "it is the sensual massage you want, and there will be... hardness for you, wetness for me."

I only nodded and continued to stare. I was both breathless and afraid to breathe; afraid to break the spell.

"I do not do this with everyone." Lena took a deep breath herself. "I hafta tell you... you've been so good-- I mean it-- you're a nice man; not getting all the grabby."

Something struck me. "'Hafta?'" I questioned.

I think she turned white before she turned red. At least she put my foot down gently instead of dropping it.

"Shit," she said. "You distracted me. I'm just enjoying being with you so much!"

"That way overdone way too cutesy French way of speaking?" I asked.

"A lot of men love that. I mean, I'm here to provide a fantasy." She came around the table and stood right by me. "My bad English-- my 'hafta' and my 'gonna'-- I blame on an American boyfriend. He is gone, but that bad grammar still slips in."

"I think I would love you with any accent; with any grammar," I declared. At first, she spoke English with a faint Germanic tone. As our conversation progressed, she seemed to be imitating my American version. This was one extremely intelligent young woman.

Now I did lift up my arm to touch her, to caress her. I put my hand on the small of her back and kept tracing larger and larger circles.

"They warned me about you," Lena stated. "They said that you were almost as smart as you were cute."

"Who's 'they'?"

She bit her lip. "Certain ladies who like to tease you when you're naked."

"What do they say about me?" My hand was lightly stroking her ass.

Lena looked down at my penis. "Look at you: you're just so long when you're hard but you have that thick head-- and that throbbing vein. And then look at your legs-- long and muscular. Your penis and your legs and your long lean body: they all go together. You are so adorable and you don't know it!"

I was not used to this. I knew I had good legs from constant walks and a love for hiking. All of this flattery was going to my head and I told her that.

Lena was still contemplating my cock. "Speaking of your head..." she lowered my happy hand and went over to a corner I hadn't noticed before. There was a small sink and a counter with what looked like a microwave on top and a small fridge underneath.

Lena came out with a cold compress. "Don't be scared," she assured me. "It's made to take down all kinds of swelling, and I'm told it feels incredible."

She stood at my waist and applied the long compress: first pressing against my scrotum, then fully pressing down and trapping my floppy cock.

"Ahhh..." I gasped. "Wow!"

Lena smiled. "It's to bring things down so I can do your stomach and then flip you over without... hurting things. Some men get so excited by now they actually cum too early. Not only does it get things messy, but it's not easy to recover from that!"

I was intrigued. "'Cum too early'? I thought..."

"Look how the showers are positioned. Think about it," she challenged.

I looked. "They... ah! We can see each other as we shower!"

"You are smart! Yes, there are plenty of oils and lotions in there for guys and girls to get off-- as they watch me get off."

Lena was studying the state of my erection with a combination of obvious interest and expert handling. "I think we're ready,"

she said. "Just relax as I check you out and let you warm up just a bit." She removed the cold compress and immediately placed her left hand between my legs. I gasped as she put her palm on my scrotum and then pressed down firmly on my penis with her fingers, pushing it back into my pubes.

Lena looked at me. "Cold does the trick, but then we've got to get your temperature up-- at least to room temperature."

I was speechless, seeing and feeling her soft hand, her necessarily short nails painted in pink closed gently over my glans.

"What are you doing to me?" I breathed out. "You are... beyond beautiful... you are..."

Lena didn't look directly at me, but only at my penis. Once it was warmed up to her liking, she softly lowered it back down toward my belly. That simple act of loving kindness toward my goofily hard member just about melted my heart.

She moved to my right side, finally gazing into my eyes. "Give me your hand."

I held it up and she pulled it close. Then, unbelievably, Lena cupped it and pressed it in between her legs. My palm was grazing those pendulous inner lips; my fingers were splayed up against the softest, warmest inner folds of female flesh that I had ever known.

"Lightly, lightly," she whispered. "It's coming: I can feel it."

And then I felt it too. Her sensitive teardrop opening above me actually pulsed-- it contracted and got tight and then it reopened in a relaxation of looseness. And with that looseness a positive gush of warm wet liquid dropped down from deep inside her body and began to coalesce on my waiting fingers.

She sighed. "Take it-- taste it-- it's for you. My body made that for you."

I withdrew my hand so slowly, not wanting to spill a precious drop. I tipped one finger at an angle and let her juices fall down onto my tongue.

"Tangy," I said. "Spicy. Earthy. I love your taste."

Lena glanced around the room. I wondered if she was uncomfortable with the intimacies she had just shared.

"I'm not charging you for our... session. I can do that. I'm not--" she paused and bit her lower lip. "I'm not supposed to get... involved with everyone, but I'm also not a whore. When... I have a... feeling like that for a client..." She sighed again and turned her head.