The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 10 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I did she knelt between my legs. She smiled up at me as she began to lick and tickle my dick with her tongue. Slowly, as she kept on stroking me she took me into her mouth.

"I want more, Horse! I want everything that you can give me! I've never been so well treated as you have treated me today. I just want to suck on your dick. I want to make it hard again and I want you to ejaculate, I want you to cum down my throat! Now, let me get started," she bent over me. I could feel her breasts against the inside of my thighs as she worked.

She was grinning and giggling as she worked. She stopped from time to time to admire her work. I was getting longer and harder as she kept working. She was cooing and murmuring little endearment to my enlarging cock as she went.

"You big, thick cock! What a big dick you are, I love a big dick. You are the largest I've ever encountered. I want to have you as deep into my throat as I can get you, I want you to cum for me, I want you to spew your jism for me! Into my mouth, down my throat. Ummm, everywhere, you horse cocked stud!"

Again and again she swanned her neck to take me into her throat. She pushed herself deeper and deeper each time. She was taking just over a foot of rock hard dick each time. I could see her throat bulge with the girth of my cock as she worked. She would take as much as she could and then she would bounce up and down, then she would withdraw and circle my dick head with her tongue, suck up all the fluids she could find, pull my head into her mouth and play with me with her tongue before she would start the long trip down to the base of my shaft.

She did this again and again, smiling up at me as she worked.

"Penelope, you are going to make me cum," I told her.

"Oh, goodie! Please cum for me, Horse! Empty your massive balls into my mouth! I want to swallow you all up! Cum for me, please!" Her hands were stroking me while she spoke and I started to cum as she pulled me into her mouth.

"Um, um, ahh, oh, ummmm!" she took everything I had to offer. She never took her lips off my dick while she swallowed every drop. She didn't even slow down.

She had drawn all of my cum out of my balls but she didn't seem to be done. She kept sucking me, I started to soften but she didn't give up. She fondled my balls while still sucking on my dick.

And several minutes later she reached her objective as I came again!

And again she took it all, savored all of it and drank me dry!

Finally she nestled up to me. She pulled my hands to her chest while kissing my neck and shoulders.

"I can't get enough of you, Horse," she admitted. "I want you, I want you again. I will want you tomorrow and the next day. I will never get enough of you."

"But I have a position to maintain. I will fuck and suck you every chance I can. I want to have your horse cock in me, between my legs, between my titties, between my lips and down my throat. Everywhere and all the time. But we will have to be discreet! You understand, don't you? I'm a Department Supervisor. You are going to be a great success but for now you are an Assistant Professor. So, mum's the word! Okay?" She leaned over and drove her tongue down my throat to emphasize the point.

She pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"Now, just one more time," She pushed me onto my back and dove onto my cock.

Two weeks later:

"Don't touch me, you animal," she snarled. She turned to me in the elevator and slapped me left handed. Slapped me in front of the others sharing the elevator.

"Sorry," I muttered. "I lost my balance. I didn't mean to put my hand on your shoulder!"

"Next time you 'lose your balance' just fall over! I don't like to be touched!" she said.

All the time that this was going on she continued to pull and jerk on my erection with her right hand. She hid that action behind the folds of the coat that she had on. She was stroking my hard-on in a rapid movement alternating with cupping my ball sack which she had also removed from my pants! She had begun fondling me as we waited for the elevator in the lobby. That others joined us on the elevator didn't slow her down in the slightest!

Ms. Simington-Smythe had a funny idea of what being "Discreet" meant. She had her hands in my groin almost every time we got together! She fondled me while we sat next to each other in meetings. Once, I sat across from her instead of next to her. She was pissed! She glared at me the whole time which probably seemed normal to the others in the meeting. I mean she glared at every one. But under the table she had managed to snake her foot into my lap and she was teasing my cock with her toes!

Ms. Simington-Smythe was getting bolder and bolder in her advances toward me. At first she had contained herself to when we were alone in the office, in meetings or the like. She had made me her Executive Assistant almost at once after that amazing fuck session in her office. It meant a big hike in pay compared to my Associate Professorship. She had transferred Esmerelda to another department and had had my desk moved into her office so that she could "More closely monitor your work."

My 'work' often entailed standing next to her while she conducted work with her right hand and stroked my hard-on with her left. When she sensed that I was close to cumming she would put her call on hold long enough to have me empty my balls into her mouth! She loved to swallow my cum! She claimed that it was enough nourishment that she didn't need to eat lunch! She would have lunch brought in for me and while I ate she would suck on my dick or give me a hand job. And after lunch but before we resumed work she would sprawl across her desk while I pounded her pussy with my rampant dick.

Her sex drive was amazing. No matter how much we fucked, no matter how much she milked from my balls she always would demand more!

Now she was fondling my crotch in public. Concealed only by the way her coat draped over her actions she would swirl her hand around my dick head which she had pulled from my pants. She would slowly stroke my hard-on until I was stiff as a board. And some times she would find a way to jack me off into her other hand while engaged in innocent conversations! She loved doing these things in public!

So here we were, exiting an elevator half filled with co-workers and staff! She had a firm grip on my fully erect penis.

"I'm sorry I slapped you," she told me as she hustled me down the hall. "But I have a reputation to maintain. I"ll make it up to you, Horse!"

Pulling me along behind her she strode rapidly to her office and slammed the door shut behind us.

Almost before the door closed she was on her knees sucking feverishly on my big dick head.

"Mmph, muuum, mumph, gasp, huh! Mine! Give me your cum! I need to get a mouthful of your cum! NOW!" She was pounding her fists up and down my hard-on.

With a grunt of release I spurted into her wide open mouth. She didn't lose a drop. She climbed out of her coat one sleeve at a time and let it lie on the floor as she pulled me to the settee across from her desk.

She pulled my pants down to my ankles.

"I'm glad to see you've given up wearing underwear," she told me. "It makes it easier for me to get at the goodies!" She was stroking my still hard cock with one hand. The other hand was pulling her skirt up to her waist. She was wearing crotch-less pantyhose again. It was her standard these days. Her smoothly shaved pussy was dripping wet and her pussy lips were swollen with lust.

Lying back she grabbed my hard-on with both hands and forced my dick head into her cunt. Grunting with the effort she tossed her hips toward me and began to force herself up my shaft.

"I want you, I need you. To fuck me as hard-on as you can," she demanded. "You're the only man who can satisfy me now! The only one big enough! The only on who can fulfill my needs! You've ruined me for other men! Poor Peter pecker did his best last night. I barely felt him! All I had to do was pull him to my bosom, sigh in his ear and he was done! Useless, limp little Peter's pecker, so sad! I'm done with him! So fuck me until I cum and then do it again and again! I don't have any appointments this afternoon so we can fuck for hours!

And we did. I noticed at some point that she had tossed the picture frame that used to be on her desk into the trash.

She rode me until she couldn't ride me any more. She came again and again. She pulled several loads of cum from me and then she had me mount her while she lay under me. She would handle her tits, suck on her nipples and stretch her tongue out to lick her tits. She loved to have me cum on her so she could suck up the cum.

And she would give me amazing blow jobs to get me ready to fuck her again.

A week later:

"Do you know what today is?" Penelope asked me as she took off her blazer and stood in front of me. She was wearing a white blouse as usual. But this one had a zipper instead of buttons.

She slowly pulled the zipper down over her mammoth breast ledge. As she lowered that zipper her gigantic breasts started to surge outward. Finally they burst forth, flinging the blouse halves to either side. Encased in an over stuffed, low cut bra they shivered and shook as she bounced them with her hands for me to admire.

As I watched, entranced she pulled both of them out of the bra cups to hang proudly in front of her. Her nipples were hard and looked like they were begging to be sucked!

"No, I don't know what day it is," I said having finally found my voice.

"Today is Tuesday," she told me. "Today is Titty-fucking Tuesday. And that is what we are going to do today!" She was rolling her tits around her chest, mashing them together and against her rib cage. She piled the left breast up onto the right breast and then reversed their position. She pulled on her nipples, pulling her tits into amazing cones that stretched more than two feet in front of her. Then she let go and we both watched as the snapped back and jellied to a stop. Watching her gigantic 36 double M cup breasts wiggle and shake was exciting as hell. It got both of us worked up. Penelope reveled in her ability to excite me with her breasts.

She knelt in front of me, pulled off my pants and proceeded to tit-fuck the hell out of my big dick. She spent most of half an hour teasing me, bringing me to the edge of cumming and then letting me cool down while she played with my cock. She finally took me over the edge and I shot off an amazing load of cum.

Penelope cooed and giggled with pleasure as she cleaned me up. Then she began spanking her tits with my shaft. Any hint of softening vanished while she abused her nipples and boobs with my fully erect shaft!

She took a bottle of hand creme from her purse and had me slather it over her boobs. Then she captured my cock between her tits and proceeded to pound them up and down until I shot cum into the air. Most of it landed on her boob, but some got on her face and in her hair. She didn't mind, she pulled all that she could reach into her mouth and then went back to work on my hard-on.

She used my dick head to beat her nipples, wiped my dick across her breasts and slapped her tits with my cock. Then she centered my dick on her teat and pressed herself against it. My dick head disappeared, encased by her flesh. I could feel her stiff nipple crushed against my hard-on before she pulled back and did the same thing with her other tit. They were so big!

Penelope really loved my reaction to her chest. She would tease me, wear slutty little outfits in the office and when she had me sufficiently aroused she would get me to fuck her until we were both worn out.

She's making noises like she wants me to move in with her. But I'm not sure. I can barely keep up with her at work. What would it be like if we lived together? I'm not sure I would survive! But...

Enddd Chapter 10 Part 2

12