The Institute - Thomas Dean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sizzle of the impact of the block burning into flesh drowned out the muffled sobs of the subject. "There is something enthralling about watching the ritualized branding," I commented.

We watched several more before I broke the captivating spell upon Mr Castleton. Prodded to move to the final point in the accessioning process, Mr Castleton commented, "Ceremonial reduction to servitude accompanied by infliction of physical pain is a compelling argument for paying one's debts."

With a smile, I replied, "Sadly, more people don't think like you... Station Five..." I pointed ahead.

A guard watched the entrance to the showers at Station Five. At Station five, naked girls were lined up. On the sideline waited the shower maidens, bare breasted, dressed like the others we had seen only in a blue thong bottom. "they'll be showered down and passed through to the classification dorms," I informed Castleton, "there we test the indenturees and train the indenturees while we decide whether we keep the indenturee for our purposes, lease them out or send them to auction."

Viewing Dr Barton run up to the security guard at Station Four, I shook my head and grunted, "Oh, geeze! She loves to be the center of attention! One day playing the little tease will have consequences."

In front of us on the other side of the one - way mirror, Dr Barton and her nurse were requesting admission to the showers. "I've had a grueling," Dr Barton leaded, "demanding day of examining nubile young women. It works up a little sweat to inspect the lithe female forms fully blossomed, succulent boobs bouncing, super charged with estrogen, body bursting with the energy necessary to reproduce. Send out the girls in training as personal servants to help us undress."

The guard shook his head. "I'm not going to stop you," pausing to snicker he continued, "but you two are taking a risk. What if the guard changes while you're having some fun and my replacement doesn't know you, you'll wind up back in the classification shack until someone realizes you've turned up missing? Ok?" After the officer barked an order into his badge, he advised Dr Throop, "the shower maidens will be with you in a flash."

Two bare breasted shower maidens sashayed out displaying fleshy wet cheeks. "You haven't been by lately, Dr Throop, tired of copping a feel eh—mandatory mammary assessments or are you afraid to get your hair wet..."

Chuckling, Dr Throop quipped, "A saucy tongue makes you an engaging conversationalist, but it doesn't get me out of my clothes and into the shower."

"Yes, ma'am," the shower maiden came behind Dr Throop to remove her glasses and her stethoscope. After lifting the white lab coat off Dr Throop's shoulders, the shower maiden held the jacket stretched it between her hands and admired it for a second before dropping it in a large cylindrical can. Reaching around Dr Throop's body, the shower girl unbuttoned the blouse. Pulling the doctors arms back, the shower girl slid the blouse off the doctor's arms. Unhooking her bra, the shower girl caught the bra as Dr Throop shrugged it off.

In confusion, Castleton asked, "What's happening?"

I did not respond immediately. Mr Castleton's attention was riveted on the skillful hands which yanked Dr Barton's clothes off. Her skirt, panties and stockings fell to the floor gathered into a ball around Dr Barton's ankles. Placing a hand on the shoulder of the crouching shower maiden, Dr Barton stepped out of her clothing clumped at her feet.

Taking a deep breath, I explained, "Dr Throop is showing off. She's going to shower down with the indenturees. She think she's got some kind of magic aura to protect her."

Turning to her nurse stripped by the other shower maiden, Dr Barton held her arms away from her sides to present her body. "Five pregnancies - three for the Institute - two for my husband, two years in the milking parlor and still at age 38, standing 5 - 3, with firm breasts and a girlish figure."

The shower girl laughed at the Guard's quip, "a cute couple with matching bar codes."

Ignoring the jibe, doctor and nurse, hand - in hand, entered the shower.

Standing with the shower girl, shaking his head, the guard muttered, "Too risky to be called crazy! If the guard changes and no one recognizes her she goes to classification along with the nurse." At that, the guard was relieved by an angry looking female.

"We're off too," the shower maidens in harmonious sing song, rang out, "save us some steps. Escort us to our quarters." The three disappeared through a hidden exit.

Inside the shower in full view of the wide eyed indenturees, doctor and nurse engaged in a long soulful embrace. When the nurse stepped back, Dr Throop held her arms aloft. The Nurse took a sudsy sponge and lathered Dr Throop's underarms and neck. Massaging Dr Throop's breasts, the nurse licked the suds off doctor's nipples. Dr Throop murmured, "More, go lower."

Her fingers reached danced through Dr Throops's cleavage to her belly button, across doctor's belly to the shaven mound. The doctor's chest heaved when the nurse massaged doctor's vaginal lips, spread them apart and entered. Gasping, Dr Throop bounced up and down on the nurse's fingers until she came.

The guards in the shower ordered the shower maidens to get to work. "Show's over. You need to wash this day away before we can assign you to classification."

After washing down with the indenturees, Dr Throop and the nurse attempted to leave the shower at the entrée point. There they were halted by the guard. Routinely swiping the bar codes with an electronic wand, the guard informed them, "You," pointing to Dr Barton, "owe a life indenture. And you," pointing to the nurse, "still owe four years. You can't pass regardless of who you say you are."

Agreeing to contact me, the guard spoke into her badge. Answering the call, I delayed before replying. I had to think. Dr Throop needs to learn that I mean business when I tell her this is a business. Framing my reply, I directed the guard to, "Send them to classification with the indenturees. I'll clear up whatever needs to be set aright there."

12