The Instructress Ch. 05

Story Info
Sam wants to get inside Donna’s blue jeans.
3.2k words
4.54
8k
3
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

"I feel like your toy," Sam smiled as he lay on the thick cream rug.

Donna just smiled back sweetly.

He was naked, Donna had eagerly undressed him as soon as he had arrived an hour ago. Donna, however, was still wearing her blue jeans and black woollen top and was sitting proudly astride his waist. The television was on, but neither was really watching.

Sam was trapped, with Donna's sitting obstinately astride his waist, and with her thighs pinning his arms to his side. He had long since given up trying to escape from beneath her seventy-five kilograms of fit curves as the only result had been a raging erection. He lay watching her smouldering brown eyes that were partially hidden behind wavy blonde hair.

He really did feel like her toy; her eyes lighting up as she reached behind her to hold his cock. Her eyes giving away her excitement as his mummified body moaned in pleasure.

"Your body is like a straitjacket," Sam moaned, every struggle making his cock more erect.

"I know..."

"At least undress," Sam asked hopefully, her high waisted jeans so perfectly containing her hips and so securely buttoned up around her waist.

Donna gently dug her nails against the tip of Sam's cock and watched his reaction with a mischievous smile. She slid further towards Sam's chest and pressed down with her full weight, drawing a cry, as she pulled off her top to reveal her toned body encircled by her black bra.

Sam strained to sit up in the hope of unbuttoning her jeans with his mouth.

"You really want to get inside my jeans?" Donna teased.

"Take them off..."

Donna's fingertips were now circling his penis and bringing him dangerously close to the edge. The crotch of her jeans was flirting with him, tight and stretching as if fought to contain her body.

"You want to get inside?" Donna repeated, pressing her palm gently against Sam neck and bouncing her butt on his chest. He was gorgeous and he was totally hers as she rode his thrusting climaxing body. He was grinning inanely as she moved her hand to his chest to feel his heartbeat.

"Want a drink?" she smiled.

"Freedom at last," Sam smiled deliriously.

"I thought you wanted to get inside my jeans?" Donna whispered, unbuttoning the warm denim and lifting up from Sam's chest so that she could wriggle the tight material over her hips. The jeans were now at her mid-thigh with Donna kneeling on Sam's chest to hold him in place.

"Come in," Donna trembled.

She rolled over and helped Sam ease his head through the gap between the waistline of her unbuttoned jeans and her damp panty crotch. There had been a time where Donna would have embarrassed by her damp underwear, but now she had the confidence to let Sam's lip knead the wet fabric.

"You see, you wanted me inside..." he breathed.

"What I really want is to pull them back up with your head still inside..."

"Wow, yeah."

"You must be a masochist," Donna giggled, "If I could enclose you in my jeans, I would never let you out."

Sam kissed Donna until she orgasmed and then stayed between her legs as Donna's shrieks reduced to cute breathy cries.

"Even you can't pin me to the floor while you get the drinks," Sam goaded.

"I don't need to," she replied, her voice breathy, "You're going inside my jeans like you wanted."

"What?"

Donna sat up and pulled her hair back over her bare shoulders, "I mean I'm going to put my dirty jeans over your head and lock them up!"

She released her grip so that Sam could turn his head and look down inside her jeans that were still pulled midway up her thighs. The air inside was warm and dark and heavy with Donna scent.

"They're not ripped," he smiled.

"No, they're airtight."

"Will I be able to breathe?"

"I don't know! I've never put anyone inside them before!" she laughed, secretly delighted by the image of Sam pleading for his life from inside her padlocked jeans.

She squeezed her thighs around his neck, leaving Sam grinning as she slipped out of her jeans, and then gave a mock frown as she held them to her nose.

"Oh Sammy, what an evening you have in store," she smiled as she reached for his cock.

"Oh yeah," Sam moaned from inside Donna's Alcatraz-like hold, his zoned-out body then moaning even louder as Donna ran her nails up his penis. She then danced her fingers around his tip and watched his beautiful model like body thrust blindly against her hand.

Her powerful thighs had now cut off his air so they could enjoy the special moment of ultimate trust. Donna's beautiful brown eyes smouldered dangerously as his hands strained to open her thighs. Suddenly there was an explosion as he climaxed across them both.

Donna slowly unwrapped one leg from the other and looked down at the delirious man in her lap, "Time to zip you away..."

Sam lay motionless on his back, both physically and sexually exhausted, while Donna sprung to her feet and then dropped down to again straddle his waist. She peeled off her black woollen top and unclipped her black bra. She could see that Sam wanted to kiss her breasts and she duly leaned forward to smother him. It gave her a nice yoga stretch in her hips even if her untied blonde hair was now a tangled mess.

Donna's sexy jeans, bunched up on the floor beside him, looked strangely intimidating; cute on her hips but totally incapacitating over his head. Sam waited for his moment, listening to Donna's breathy moans, before pushing up against her shoulder and trying to roll her over. Instinctively, her legs spread to balance herself and her arms tightened around his neck to create an enforced pin against her chest.

"How did you not move?" he cried.

Donna's lips were pursed as she released him from her breasts and twisted his arm back against its joints. She scooted up his body and sat on his neck with her calves folded back beneath Sam's shoulders. Her left thigh now pinning Sam's outstretched arm back against the end of its natural range.

Sam looked up pleadingly at the woman who was so adept at controlling his pain. Right now, she was teasing him with the pain. The ache, mixed with her aroused scent, resulted in an uncontrollable erection, but her slightest movement, just the smallest twitch of her hips and he would be screaming in agony.

"I love this hold," she breathed, "so gorgeously tempting to just pop your shoulder out of its socket."

"My cock," Sam gasped.

"I'm actually applying the lock to your shoulder, Sammy." With a swish of blonde hair, Donna looked behind her and nodded approvingly, "Oh I see..."

"Why does every hold have me between your legs?"

"Mmm... you are in a very intimate pickle."

"Too fucking sexy..."

"Well, all the more reason to hide you away in the underworld, Sammy..." she smiled seductively.

*

Donna picked up her used blue jeans and zipped and buttoned them closed. She then started eased the warm fabric over Sam's head.

"How can I kiss you from in here?" Sam's voice was gravelly.

"We'll find a way."

Sam could see and smell her arousal growing. Her black lingerie crept forward on to his lips and her seeming huge thighs, that could snap his shoulder in an instant, were intent only on working her vagina closer. Sam kissed her, and was still kissing her, as Donna pulled her jeans fully over his head, pulled them tight around his neck and slipped a padlock through the belt hoops.

"How does it feel?" she breathed.

"I love your scent..."

"So, am I safe to release your shoulder?" Donna's left thigh was twitching wickedly, almost wanting to crush its beloved prey.

"So warm," he breathed

"Good! I'll get the drinks."

Sam smiled to himself. It was strangely intimate being locked inside the space where Donna's body had spent the day. He pulled at the padlock and then at the jeans and laughed to himself as his predicament sunk home. He climbed gingerly to his knees, naked other than for the jeans, and turned warily with his outstretched arms.

"Oh, you poor thing," Donna called.

Sam pulled at the jeans in the hope of finding a hole to see out, "The denim's thinner here... must be the crotch," he called back.

"Probably... you know I wear those without panties."

"Oh fuck..."

"You're enjoying that!" Donna exclaimed, sinking back down into the sofa with her wine glass in hand.

Sam followed her seductive voice and edged forward on his knees towards her open legs, his hands probing her semi-naked body.

"What a beautiful evening," Donna sighed with a long and contented exhale, "That lovely autumnal smell."

"I'm not getting that in here."

"Guess not."

"What part of your jeans is this?" Sam panted, pulling at the material now taut across his face.

"Mmm... that's the butt."

Sam attempted to stand up in search of Donna's mouth but was quickly pulled back as Donna used the jeans trouser legs to draw Sam's head deeper between her legs.

"A lover on a leash," she breathed "I can lead you anywhere..."

"But of course, you lead me here," Sam smiled, trying to kiss her vagina.

Donna tensed her thighs and watched her adductor muscles flex and meld around Sam's head. Keeping them tensed, she pressed against the hard muscles that formed an inescapable human lock around his head.

'These girls have got you Sammy,' she mouthed to herself, her fingernails pleasuring her own legs.

Wrapping Sam in her jeans was a wonderful way to control the pace. His doting eyes and naughty lips would normally be in control of her by now. Locked safely in his cell, she could savour him and bring her anxious mind into the moment.

Other than being masked, blindfolded and enveloped in her sent, Sam was free, and his hands felt wonderful as they explored her body. She wrapped her hands around the back of his head as if it was her saddle.

"Fuck Donna," Sam mumbled breathlessly, "First you're in these jeans... and now I am!"

"What a bummer."

"I want to kiss you!"

"I know you do..." This was too wonderful for words. A man desperate to be set free to worship her.

Sam tried to pull free, but the human lock tightened around him.

"I think I should tether you, Sammy..."

Donna lifted herself up, her black silk underwear peeling away from the sofa's cream fabric. She reached down between her legs to feel the hot damp lingerie. If only she could sink back down onto Sam's head; what better place to keep her lover than beneath her hot bare cheeks.

But this time, she had to settle for sitting on the bunched-up jean trouser legs. Sam was now tethered, and she could open her legs, lean back and sip her wine happily as the funny denim covered head did its best to stimulate her pussy.

"How long are you keeping me inside your dirty laundry?"

Donna lips smiled but didn't reply.

"Donna?"

Again silence.

"I just wanna kiss you," Sam begged.

He was panting breathlessly on the rationed air that filtered through the used denim. He ran his hands over her hips and pushed them down inside her underwear. He was longing to make love to her again, but right now his arousal required more air than Donna's dirty jeans allowed.

His breathing was fast and deep, and her fingers explored the way the worn blue denim expanded and contracted around his nose and mouth. She could tell that his mouth was open, and his tongue was pushing at the unbreakable denim barrier.

Donna smiled. Sometimes she touched herself when she was wearing these jeans, especially when she was naked underneath. The tight denim gave her a tingling sensation and she loved how restrictive and imprisoning they were when buttoned up tight around her waist. Now Sam was inside, with his lips just as eager to escape as her vagina had been earlier.

"What's it like to be trapped in there?"

"I love the scent, but fuck, I want to feel your skin against me," Sam gasped.

"Sensory deprivation..." Donna arched her back and stretched up.

She turned her fingers on herself and cried out in surprise at her sensitive touch. With no one to see her, she pulled her lingerie to the side and placed the hot panting denim against her bare vagina.

"Can you smell me?" she mouthed.

"All I can smell is days of your gorgeous body twisting and straining inside my prison," Sam's cried, his cock aching from over stimulation.

"Naked body," she corrected.

Sam let out an aroused cry.

"If I unzip you, will you kiss me?" Donna asked.

She lined up the jean's fly with Sam's mouth and pulled down the small zip. Sam's tongue blindly pushed out and quickly lapped her vagina. This was decadent in the extreme, but nobody could see. She propped her feet up on the edge of the sofa and spread her legs to enjoy the touch of her tethered man.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Donna cried, "I love your tongue."

"Is that all I am?"

"Yes... forever inside... girl's... jeans..." Donna was struggling to talk.

With the stimulation building fast, Donna reached down and closed the zip. Sam moaned as his tongue tried to break out. Again, the denim held firm.

Suddenly, Donna jumped up and eased Sam backwards on to the rug. She dropped down to straddle his body and slowly eased herself on to his erect cock. She was trembling as her weight forced him deeper, but she felt strangely confident, as if she was alone in the room

"I so want to make love," she cried, almost in surprise.

"I can't see you..." Sam gasped.

Donna's hands went to the padlock, more to make sure that it was locked than in any attempt to release him, "Locked..." she mouthed, her mind drifting into ecstasy.

"You have the key?" Sam begged.

"Oh wow..."

"Donna?"

Sam was now too close and blindly gripped her hips as he thrust upwards. Helplessly blinded by the woman's jeans, he focused on her cries, timing it so they climaxed together.

His cock was still deep inside her as Donna flopped down on to his body and hugged him. She kissed his lips through the denim which was now damp from perspiration.

"I'm sorry, but I really enjoyed that," Donna whispered.

"So did I."

"I didn't feel shy with you... shut away."

"You were wonderful," Sam replied.

Donna beamed. She had never enjoyed intercourse this much.

She unzipped the fly and peered into the dark interior until she spotted one of Sam's eyes, dilated and blinking with moisture. Her own face was flushed with tangled blonde hair falling forward as she grinned at him.

"Wouldn't it be funny if I couldn't find the key?"

"Donna!"

"Okay wait," she smiled, zipping him back inside and standing up to tease his sightless head with her bare feet.

It was lovely not to feel self-conscious as she rolled her hips and glided away to fetch the key. Sam's head was moving in response to her every sound, but he was sightless and so could do very little until she used the key that was now clenched in her fist.

She strutted model-like across the room, feeling sexy and confident as her bare breasts swayed. She stopped, turned and walked back to her sightless man. She dropped down to sit astride his waist, making Sam cried out in surprise which in turn made her giggle. His erect cock was again between her legs and she held it against her bare vagina.

"Now I could unlock you Sammy, or ..."

Sam felt for her hand and pulled the key from between her fingers. Donna watched as he threw the key across the room where it landed behind the television cabinet.

"I'm going to spend all night in here, aren't I?" Sam sighed.

"Well you are now," Donna replied

Sam's muffled moans filled the room as Donna lifted up to let him push inside her once more.

*

They made love for a second time and then lay together on the floor with Donna playfully kissing Sam through the back seam of her jeans. She toyed with the padlock. She knew she had to let him out, but she was reluctant, and a little embarrassed, to look him in the eye.

"You know I'm shy about sex," she sighed, "so it was nice having you inside there."

"I just love making love to you," Sam replied.

"Even in there?"

"Anywhere."

"Thank you, Sammy... you won't be mad when I let you out?"

Donna fetched the key and knelt next to him as she unlocked the jeans and pulled them free to uncover his doting eyes.

"I can't be sure, but I think something amazing happened while I was in there," Sam smiled.

"Yes, it did," Donna smiled shyly, "Twice!"

Sam propped himself up on his elbows and sipped the long-awaited wine.

"So..." Donna hesitated.

"So?"

"So, I can pin you down again..."

Sam finished his wine in one gulp and leaned over to kiss Donna's erect nipples.

"Well my face is a little cold..."

Donna giggled again as she sprung up and helped Sam to his feet.

"I guess I could warm you up," Donna whispered, her gaze at the floor and only glancing up shyly to make brief eye contact.

"It might cut down my options for the evening."

"You can kiss me, worship me, touch my..."

"Butt?"

Donna bit down excitedly on her lower lip.

"It's easy to get you to sit down... harder to get you to stand up."

"I promise it will be warm under there."

"Are your panties clean?"

"Not really... but I can take them off?"

Sam loved the look of excitement in her big brown eyes which he found impossible to disappoint. Donna smiled shyly, turned and eased her high cut black silk lingerie from her round cheeks.

"Clean now?" he asked

"You'll find out."

"By then it will be too late. You won't let me out."

"I know."

"But I do know where the keyhole is... well both of them... it just that picking the lock is a long and intimate task."

"Stop it," Donna begged, all big eyes and fluttering lashes.

Sam kissed her lips one last time before lying down on the cream sofa, His head was already sinking into its soft deep seat cushions, on ominous sign as Donna's long legs circled him.

Donna turned her back on him, used her hands to part her cheeks and sat down on his face. Sam's head was gone, and she was just an innocent girl sitting on the sofa. Sam had already found her butt and his tongue was circling her hole. Her whole body was trembling, almost shaking from the wonderful sensation.

"Clean or dirty?" she breathed.

She already knew the answer.


AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers