The Intellectual Pansexual Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, handsome. Thanks for letting me fuck your girlfriend."

"Thanks for fucking her so well. I love watching her get creampied while her son looks on. How are you liking that prostate plug?"

"It's awesome. You've got one in too?"

"I wear one most of the time these days."

"Mom got him started on them when she realized what a bottom he was," Josh added. "Now he's got one in at the office all day and sometimes has spontaneous orgasms down his pants leg."

"The same way you sometimes have one in class, with cum leaking out your shorts and onto your conveniently placed bare feet," Jason said sweetly.

"Did you suggest prostate play to Josh?" Taylor asked Rachel.

"Oh, yes," Rachel said from her comfortable position on Josh's chest. "I suggested he try regular wear of an Aneros for one month. Naturally, he was a little resistant because of the extra work it involved. He agreed to try it, though. About a week into the experiment, he stopped complaining about the nuisance. Ever since he's been plugged at least a couple days a week."

"I can't believe he's learned to orgasm on command."

"So has Jason. All it takes is practice to train your prostate."

"Taylor shot from the toy the first time," Josh said. "In the pool. Such a fucking swimmer stud."

"Well done!" Jason exclaimed. He started making out with Taylor. Neither of them was in any hurry. Nor were Josh and Rachel next to them. They hardly moved for an hour as the second wave of the pot hit them, amplifying their need for relaxation. Nonetheless, all three guys came from the pressure of the rubber toys inside them. Jason shot off three times without even trying.

Eventually Jason declared he was hungry for something other than boymeat and sauntered off to the kitchen. Josh picked up a couple of dumbbells and began toning up his arms and chest. Taylor noticed that they had a firepit, and when he opened a stone woodbox nearby, he found it filled with fresh logs and kindling. He built the fire as he'd learned when he was a boy: a nest of tinder inside a log cabin made of small sticks, with the bigger logs in a teepee over this combination. It always caught quickly, and he loved the feeling of accomplishment he got when the flames licked up from their tiny beginnings to warm the oncoming night.

"Very nice," Rachel observed, kneeling behind him and letting her hard nipples graze his back. The teen shivered. "Have you had sex around a campfire yet?"

"Not yet." Taylor struck a match and thrust it into the tinder, watching the twigs blossom red like poppies. "Hopefully soon, though."

"Yes." Rachel moved away from him. A moment later he felt her touch again and looked back to see her reclining on the patio, calmly licking the exposed sole of his foot. His cock pulsed.

"You're as big a foot slut as your son," he sighed.

"Where do you think he got it from?" Rachel chuckled. "Besides, you're forgetting I've seen your videos. He's already turned you into one, too."

"Yeah, I admit it. It's fun. And no one I try it on seems to object. It just naturally feels good."

"You've got it. Now stand up." Josh's mom rolled to her knees and took his erection in her mouth. Fists clenched, Taylor focused on breathing through the blowjob. His muscles wanted to tense up from the sheer pleasure of his arousal in an attempt to immediately force his cum out of him. It wouldn't work, he knew, but that was his instinct. Between the weed, the promiscuity surrounding him, and the continuous stimulation his prostate was getting, he had never felt so entirely free of sexual restraint and orientation. He was nothing but a sexual being. He was nothing but a line of energy between his prostate and his overinflated dick.

As if recognizing this realization in him, Rachel brought it to a conclusion by releasing his manhood and rising to kiss him. "Now you've had sex by the campfire."

Taylor could only stand there speechless at how small that goal seemed when placed next to his newfound sexual awareness.

She took his hand and led him towards the pool, down the steps and into the water. When they were chest-deep in the shallow end, she turned to face him. "Take me like a swimmer takes his mate."

Their fucking was as languorous as it had been earlier in the day, aided by the resistance that the water opposed to their movements. The blonde long-dicked his lover until she came twice. His hands, exploring her waist and ass, found a metal plug embedded in her hole.

"Yes, we're all plugged," Rachel whispered to him, and let her second orgasm overtake her.

They climbed out of the pool and dried off before joining the others on the chaise lounge. Jason had made a delicious Thai chicken and rice dish for dinner. Legs intertwined, they spent the entire meal casually teasing one another with their toes. Taylor even fucked Rachel to another cum with his long swimmer's toes while they ate. Nothing he could do at this point would make his cock go soft. The normality and freedom he was experiencing with his new friends was the ultimate realization of his teenage dreams.

He was enjoying himself enough, in fact, that he volunteered to wash up afterward. But in the Herrera household, that also came with fringe benefits, as he discovered about halfway through when he felt Jason's hands caressing his ass.

"Hey, Taylor." The twunk's voice was husky. "If it wouldn't be too distracting...could I play with your butt for a bit?"

"It would be the best kind of distracting. Go ahead." The jock spread his stance slightly to give the older boy better access.

Almost immediately he realized it would be more difficult than he thought to keep his mind on the task at hand. Jason had bent over and was kissing his bubble ass passionately while saying extremely dirty things to him in Spanish. Taylor's high school Spanish wasn't nearly sufficient for him to understand Jason's Miami slang, but the parts he did catch made him blush. At the same time, Jason had grabbed hold of his plug and was carefully fucking him with it. Five minutes in, Taylor gave up on washing and let the young lawyer use him. He couldn't help thinking of an old video he'd seen where the gorgeous Marc Vidal, dressed as a teacher, had finger-fucked a hot blonde student to a hands-free orgasm in front of a classroom full of his friends. The midwestern jock had longed for that feeling. His abortive attempts with a dildo had been mildly enjoyable but hadn't gotten him anywhere near what he was now experiencing. Clenching his teeth, he felt his cock swell, and looked down just in time to see it twitch hard enough to fling part of the thick, sticky cumload that was dripping from it onto the kitchen cabinets. Taylor smacked his fist down on the kitchen counter, but didn't budge otherwise. Keeping the orgasm trapped inside him like that made it intense enough that he felt like fainting for a few seconds.

"You are one sexy jockslut," Jason said in admiration. Easing the plug from Taylor's ass, he reached for a bottle of coconut oil and drizzled some onto his erection. His shaft tapered at base and tip and his head popped into the swimmer's hole quite easily. In response, Taylor squatted enough to sink all the rest of the way down on Jason's dick.

"Nice," Jason moaned. His fingers sought Taylor's nipples. "You should be washing. Because I'm gonna keep toying with these until you're done."

That lit a fire under the swimmer more than the filling of his ass with a thick cock did. By the time he finished, he was sweating. Jason was barely fucking him; their union was just that, an enjoyment of the sense of being physically joined. Instead, he was getting his tits worked in a way he'd never experienced. His cock, semi-hard, was trapped against the cabinets. Hurrying, he washed his hands, then reached to push Jason away, but his lover anticipated that and had already let go of his nipples. Taylor sighed in relief.

"Damn," he breathed, getting his composure back while Jason eased himself out of Taylor's butt. "You didn't mention anything about clamping my tits with your fingernails."

"Look at the amount of precum you dripped on the furniture and tell me you didn't like it," Jason pointed out. "No, leave it," he added, seeing Taylor about to wipe it up. "It dries clear." He took the plug and reinserted it in the appreciative teen.

"Fuck, that feels so nice now."

"It'll feel even nicer in the hot tub."

"Well let's go, then!" Taylor trotted out onto the patio. The fire was still going nicely, sending its dancing lights and shadows over the dark water of the pool and through the steam coming off the hot tub. Josh and Rachel were already in it. He had an arm around his mom and was kissing her again.

"God, you two are beautiful," Taylor said in awe. Very slowly, so as not to splash, he took a seat on Rachel's free side. Her lips met his. His hand moved lovingly over her breasts beneath the water, sharing them with her son.

"So how would you like to spend the rest of the evening?" Rachel smiled up at him.

"It's a Friday night, so I'd love to just get stoned out of my mind and cuddle you guys," Taylor admitted, feeling the erotic pressure of Jason's thigh on his.

"That's easy," Josh said, reaching for a tray off to the side of the tub. He offered Taylor a vape pen. "Acapulco Gold. Eighty-five percent THC. Small hits and hold. You're going to be flying."

Two minutes later, the blonde was doing exactly that. It was the most potent high he'd ever felt. Around him, the vapor from the cartridge mingling with the steam, his lovers were as buzzed as he was. The heat of the water and the touch of their bodies was magnified by his enhanced senses. When Josh had fingered him for the first time, he had learned to appreciate the core burn of his sexual energy. With everything he was feeling tonight, and with his ass muscles rapidly learning to self-fuck, that burn was enhanced to a new high.

"Welcome to the family, Taylor," Rachel said, hugging him.

"You guys feel like family," Taylor smiled, hugging them.

"Josh, is Taylor boyfriend material?" his mom asked.

"Someone's for sure, but not mine. He's in the market for a girlfriend, though."

"I hope you find someone who won't mind sharing you," Jason commented, sucking Taylor's neck with abandon.

"Oh, that's a given. She's got to be as abandoned as the rest of us. I told Josh I hope to be making love to him for the rest of our lives." Taylor pulled all three of them as close to him as he could. "You make me feel so good. You're the friends and lovers I've dreamed of having for years. And anyone who really loves me is going to love you, too. Not because you're important to me-but because she's naturally going to be drawn to the same desires and people I am. And so I'm confident I'll never have to compromise."

"Taylor, that is extraordinarily mature," Rachel said. "You have a very healthy attitude towards sexuality and relationships."

"Which, as you've just pointed out, is why you fit in with us so easily," Jason added. "You've put a lot of thought into this, haven't you?"

"Yeah. I was never satisfied with either the sex or the relationships I saw around me. Or the ones I experienced. So I spent the summer thinking about it and decided I was going to love and be free and leave it at that."

"Were you scared when you made that decision?"

"Actually, no. It felt like I was on a rocket headed for outer space with the world spread out beneath me." He grinned. "It felt like the first time I bottomed out in that basketball player I was telling Josh about. Or the first time I sucked Josh's dick. It was the right thing to do. It was...normal."

"You had clarity. You didn't see how it could be any other way."

"Yeah."

"And that's how we see it," Josh said. "Not a lot of other people will, but we'll stick together and pass it on, and eventually we'll make a difference."

They passed the pen around again. The boys competed with one another to caress Rachel beneath the foaming water. The tub had very powerful jets, which added to the sensual pleasure they were experiencing. Rachel rode each of them in turn until she orgasmed. Josh, carried away by his plug, shot a load in her while she was using his cock, and writhed from the way his mom kept fucking him until she came.

By the time she had run through the boys, they were all exhausted from the heat. It took them close to a quarter of an hour to dry one another and stagger across the patio to Rachel's bedroom, sighing in relief as they removed each other's plugs. Taylor wound up on his back, his head spinning, thrusting his cock blindly into the air. Rachel rubbed her body against his, making out with him desperately. She took a hit and blew it into his mouth. "Here, have more."

"I'm already so fucking high," Taylor smirked, but he sucked on the pen eagerly when she offered it to him. The swimmer felt his ankles grasped, and before he knew it, Jason, who was standing by the side of the bed, was fucking the soles of his feet and making him tingle all over. Thick and powerful as Jason's shaft was, the jock's muscular soles overpowered it. Taylor squeezed him and he groaned.

"Fuck my feet," the freshman demanded. That was all he had time to say before Rachel sat down on his face and he started licking the last traces of Josh's cum out of her pussy before seriously going to work on her. He realized his own cock was being stroked, and cracked an eyelid enough to realize that a laid-back Josh was casually giving him a footjob. While his feet were being used. It was the sort of fourgy that a week ago had existed only in his dreams. The thought of how far he'd come made him harder.

Eventually he shot his load on Josh's soles, the runner milking him without mercy until he yelled into Rachel's pussy. Jason leaned over and licked both Taylor's cock and Josh's feet clean, his own cum slicking Taylor's soles. The taste of the teen load sent him over the edge. Josh then cleaned Taylor's feet and kept nursing on them for a while. His mom finally ran out of energy and rolled off the blonde, and he crawled back up to cuddle his roommate.

"Happy one week anniversary of your newfound pansexuality," he whispered in Taylor's ear.

"Thanks for being the best teacher ever."

Jason put on a couple episodes of The Big Bang Theory and they cuddled, a pile of arms and legs, cum-streaked, until the screen went dark and they fell asleep, one by one.

In the night, there were occasions when one of them would wake and gently manipulate another for a while, sometimes to orgasm. Then they would fall asleep again, relaxed, relieved of desire for the moment-but their desires were perpetual. And they had every intention of indulging them fully, and exciting each other in the process.