The Intentional Cuckquean Ch. 03

Story Info
Brooke infiltrates Madison’s life.
4.2k words
4.54
4.8k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 01/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swingly
Swingly
102 Followers

Over the next few weeks I put my plans in motion. Chrissy was going to work on getting closer into Madison's household and I was going to work on getting closer to Trent. My theory was that Chrissy could help dictate Madison's whereabouts, giving me time and space to get closer to Trent. Plus, Chrissy was a submissive slut and would love what Richard would do to her.

At the travel agency I saw Chrissy texting. "Is that Richard?" I asked her.

"Yes ma'am, he wants to see me again." she responded, somewhat excitedly.

"You need to spend as much time over his house as you can. I saw they have an amazing pool in their backyard, tell him you would like to go for a swim and lounge around in your very skimpy bathing suit. Oh, and make sure it's on a Thursday!" I ordered her.

With a quick ping I saw he responded and looked over her shoulder at the text, which read, "That's perfect, my wife is out that night and we can spend a lot of time alone."

I had an idea then and took the phone from Chrissy writing, "Oh, you and I will spend a lot of time together, but it makes me dripping wet to have your wife at the house knowing that you want to fuck my brains out :)"

After a short pause Richard wrote back, "If it makes you wetter for when I fuck you, I can figure it out. Madison does what I say anyway, so I'll make sure she's here."

***************************

Thursday rolled around and I was very excited sitting at my desk. I had my surveillance app on all day listening to Madison at work with Richard, and began to get bored by the work talk, but finally toward the end of the day she broke apart to call Trent.

"Babe, I'm so sorry, but I can't come over this evening. My husband is having some important guest over and he wants me there to help out." Madison said to Trent.

"Really? It's our only day hon. Can't you convince him?" Trent said sadly.

"I tried, I really tried. Please understand that I love you and will make it up to you next week." Madison pathetically begged.

"Fine, I'm going to get a drink at Pauly's Pub, if you can get out, meet me there for a drink." Trent said.

"I will try. I love you babe." Madison said and ended the call.

I knew exactly where I would be this evening.

"Chrissy, isn't it time you headed over to Richard's place? Also, what bathing suit are you going to wear?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, you're right. It's this one!" she beamed.

I recognized it immediately. It was a red micro thong bottom that was all strings except for a tiny V patch that covered her slit, just barely. Her top had two tiny V's that probably left a half inch on either side of her nipples and was just all strings.

"He's going to cum too quickly you little slut." I told her.

"You've always told me to cum when told." Chrissy said earnestly.

"Yes dear, you are right, cum when told." I said plainly, laughing to myself at how well she was trained.

After Chrissy left I went into the back room and changed into my own set of evening clothes. I put on a leather mini skirt that came up to my thighs, dark black stockings, and on top had a mid-drift, tight white shirt. Underneath I had a push up bra that showed mountains of cleavage. I capped it off with heeled leather boots and set off for Pauly's Pub.

I arrived at the pub and had arrived before Trent did. I sat down at the bar and ordered a gin and tonic, surveying the place. It was your average bar and a place that I could see someone like Trent lingering in all night.

After about 30 minutes and rejecting a couple of guys, I saw Trent walk in and sit a few stools down from me. He clearly didn't see or recognize me and looked down at the bar, probably annoyed by Madison's cancellation.

I walked up to him and said, "It's Trent, right? From T's Cafe?"

"Ohh...hey...Brooke, isn't it?" he replied as his eyes widened a bit.

"Well, so glad I recognized someone, I was just about to leave as my date stood me up, but I feel like a drink to drown my sorrows." I lied to him.

He looked surprised and said, "Really? You got stood up? I have no idea what the man is thinking and am so sorry. Funny enough, my girlfriend cancelled on our normal date this evening."

Trent and I began chatting and I pulled up closely next to him. He told me he had to use the bathroom, at which point I pulled out my phone to see the video feed of what was going on at Richard's house.

The camera was positioned on an outdoor table in their backyard and Chrissy was walking away from her bag toward the steps of the pool. I had a great view of her little ass that was totally exposed as she took her time walking. I saw Richard come out from the side, right near the bag wearing only his speedo that bulged. Madison came up right next to him and I heard her say, "Richard, what the hell? This is your important guest!? She looks like a fucking prostitute!"

SLAP!

I was taken aback by the reaction, but Richard hit Madison across her left cheek and told her, "Don't talk to me that way. You know your place here. Go get me a drink and ask Chrissy what she would like." He sternly told her in a low voice.

"Are you serious? You want me to..." Madison retorted, but was cut off by a loud, SLAP!

Another blow hit her on the left cheek. "Next one I won't be playing around! Now go ask her and be fucking polite" Richard said more loudly.

Madison walked over to the pool edge where Chrissy was swimming around. "Hi dear, would you like a drink?" Madison said, holding back her anger.

Chrissy ordered her drink and then I saw in my peripheral vision Trent coming back from the restroom. I flipped off the app and welcomed him back.

We drank for another hour and I flirted with him non-stop, touching him as much as I could. I knew he wouldn't invite me over, so laid my web for the future. "Trent, I've had a ton of fun with you, but need to go." I told him.

He looked at me and said, "It was great hanging out with you, this night would have been terrible otherwise."

I decided to try and see how far I could take it and went to give him a kiss. He let me plant it right on his lips and I sensed a few seconds of acceptance, before he pulled back, "I can't, I'm still in love with my girlfriend, I'm sorry!"

"Oh don't be sorry Trent. I just had a great time and like you. Tell you what, if that girlfriend of yours stands you up next Thursday, I'll be here at the bar!" I told him.

"Unlikely, but I'll come over then!" he told me.

I walked out to my car and drove a couple blocks down, stopping to see what Chrissy had gotten herself into.

The surveillance camera installed in her purse showed what must have been Richard's office. He was already completely naked in his practice dental chair and reclining. I could see Chrissy come into view in her tiny bikini and put her hand on his thigh.

"Sir, what would you like done to you?" Chrissy asked submissively. Wow, "sir" I thought. She's playing this up well as I could see Richard grin.

"You're really something. Compared to my wife who fights me at every little thing I ask for, you do it with pleasure. Let's find your limits. Take off that bikini and rub my cock with one hand and your pussy with your other." Richard commanded.

Chrissy instantly stripped out of her bikini showing her beautiful petite frame. Her hair was damp from the pool still and clung to her back, barely grazing her ass. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and started fingering her pussy with her left. I could see Richard's dick swelling as she did this and she kept a rhythmic pace pumping. Her pussy reflected the moisture building and she began moaning lightly. Madison must have been able to hear this, but I was no longer surprised after everything I had learned.

After a minute or so, Richard was at full mast, his dick as hard as it could be. He told Chrissy, "Stop rubbing your greedy cunt. I want you to learn to cum with your ass instead. Take all that luscious pussy juice and rub it around your asshole and my cock. You'll need the lube."

Chrissy did as told and rubbed her hand vigorously around her cunt. She dipped her fingers further back and lubricated her ass. She then went over to Richard and straddled him on the practice chair. Richard looked down at her and smiled, "That's a good girl, get that asshole over my cock."

Chrissy obliged and lifted her small hips over his crotch. She reached between her legs and grabbed his thick cock. Lowering her hips down she felt the bulbous tip press against her sphincter. I could see Chrissy push down a bit and pause, guessing that she wasn't sure how to take such a wide dick in her ass. The indecision was broken by Richard grabbing her ass cheeks, spreading them and pushing her hard down.

Richard's dick entered her ass about an inch and Chrissy let out a gasp. "Fuck, you're huge! I don't know how this is going to work!" Chrissy asked Richard. "I don't need to explain my little slut, I'll just show you." Richard replied.

He solidified his grip on her ass and pushed her further, eliciting a grunt. Chrissy took some control and gyrated her hips around. From the camera view I could see his dick swivel around, firmly lodged in her ass. Chrissy had about two inches of Richard's dick in when he told her, "If you're going to be my slut you need to learn how to take me."

He pushed her hard down burying his cock deep in her, her ass pressing up against his balls.

"Arggghhhhhhh, fuccckkkkk!!!!!! Oh, shit...shit,...fucccckkk!!" Chirssy let out animalistic cries. I could only imagine what Madison was thinking listening to this.

Richard raised her up halfway and started pumping his cock in and out of her ass quickly.

"Shit...Riiicchh...fuckkk....ohhh...fuck" Chrissy couldn't stop moaning. Richard yelled at her, "That's a nice tight asshole...I'm going to be using this a lot, so get used to it."

"Riicch...arggghh...my god...it's splitting me!!" Chrissy said in desperation. I actually hadn't heard her speak in that tone in a while.

"That's it babe...I'm going to cum soon, deep in your bowels," Richard told her.

"Yes baby, please cum in me....argghh...please...mmmhh...I want it," Chrissy huffed.

Richard seemed to get off on her submissiveness and yelled out, "Fuck yes, you dirty slut!" As he said that his hands clamped her hips down on his and I thought I could make out his balls twitch. Chrissy relaxed forward as Richard emptied his balls into her. She stayed there for a few seconds before Richard slapped her ass and said, "Okay slut, let's go. I've got to get up early tomorrow."

Chrissy pulled up hesitantly as his dick slopped out of her ass. Some of his cum dripped out and Richard barked, "Don't drip all over my floor! Get that bathing suit on so the cum doesn't gush out all over the place!" Chrissy quickly slipped her bikini bottom on and started dressing with the remainder of her clothes. Richard got dressed, walked out of the room and yelled out, "Madison, please see our guest out."

*****************

The next morning I went into my office as usual, knowing there could be some blow back. I made a coffee and sat back in my chair looking at Chrissy who had arrived at roughly the same time as me. "You look smug my dear. You liked the rough fucking?" I asked her.

"Mmmm, ma'am, while you are obviously the best, Richard makes me hot." Chrissy said deviously.

I smiled, enjoying that she was getting off on this. As somewhat expected I saw Madison's car pull up. Two people got out and approached the door of my travel agency. I was prepared for this situation and slid open my drawer.

"You fucking bitch! I told you, you shouldn't fuck with me!" Madison screamed, slamming through the door with a large, bald henchman in tow. Chrissy was wide eyed, but I kept my cool and pulled out the industrial grade stun gun I had stored in my drawer. As her ripped counterpart moved toward me I whipped out the gun, aimed straight for his chest and fired two taser lines right into him. The stun gun could knock a horse out and he sizzled for a few seconds and then fell to the floor still twitching from the high level charge.

"Chrissy, hand cuff our gentleman and hog time him. Madison, you've been rude and need to be taught a lesson." I calmly said as I moved toward her. She was still very pissed off and tried to throw a punch at me. After years of Brazilian jiu jitsu I easily dodged it and swept her with my leg. She fell to the floor and I moved behind her quickly, getting her neck in a guillotine with my right arm. I hooked my legs into her legs and splayed her out. Madison struggled, but I increased the guillotine pressure on her neck and she started choking and blacking out.

I released pressure as she was dazed and secured my position behind her. The stupid cow didn't think to wear something athletic for such a move as she was in a fine blouse and skirt, which was now bunched around her waist as I had her legs hooked wide.

As she came too I asked her, "That was your plan? A single brute and you? Is that how little you think of me?"

"Whaat, whaat happened?" she asked, confused from passing out.

"I understand your mad that Chrissy is now in your life and fucking your husband, but that's life. I doubt you are really upset by that anyway, seeing how little love you have for the man." I asked her, close to her ear as I tightened all my grips on her.

"You're fucking with my life. She can't keep coming over!" Madison managed to gasp out as I eased up on her neck a bit.

I tightened my guillotine grip and got right into her ear with my lips. I asked her, "I want you to be honest with me. Just for once. Is it the fact that Chrissy is fucking your husbands brains out?"

Madison paused, tried to struggle a bit, but nothing on her face had changed.

I continued, "No, that's not it. It's something deeper. It's love, but from someone other than your husband?"

A tear streaked down Madison's cheek.

"Well now we are getting somewhere. It must be very deep love, perhaps even the type parents impart on their kids?" I pressed on with.

Tears streamed down Madison's face as she looked around the room in desperation.

"I thought it had something to do with your parents Mads...you don't mind me calling you that now do you? Well, now that we've been through the pain part, you do deserve a little pleasure. Chrissy! Get over here!" I called out.

Chrissy had secured the henchman well and sauntered over to Madison and I, standing above us looking excited.

"Mads here has been going through a lot and could use some release..." as I was saying this Madison struggled and called out, "No. No! Get the fu..". Right when she started struggling I squeezed my grip around her neck and she got choked off and light headed.

"Now, as I was saying, why don't you give Madison pleasure like you do her husband?" I asked Chrissy.

Chrissy beamed affirmatively and kneeled down between Madison and my legs. Madison's skirt was still bunched up all around her waist from the struggle and her thong panty looked delicious to Chrissy. Chrissy wasted little time and began kissing Madison's knees and slowly moving to her inner thighs. I watched Chrissy look up as I trained her to do, her alternating between eye contact with me and Madison.

Chrissy spent a lot of time trailing her tongue around Madison's panties, dipping it underneath the thin fabric occasionally. Eventually she got back up and pulled Madison's panties downward, with me releasing one hook in her leg each time to allow the panties to pass through, but replacing my grip on her in case she still tried resisting.

I watched Chrissy's eyes light up as she stared at Madison's admittedly beautiful cunt. Totally bald, which was probably easy given how fair haired she was. Chrissy leaned back down and planted a wet kiss right on Madison's clit. "Ohhh..." an audible gasp came out of Madison.

Chrissy then licked up and down Madison's pussy lips, alternating between the inner and outer sides. "How does she taste my dear?" I asked down to Chrissy. "She's lovely ma'am. And getting so wet!" Chrissy responded.

"So we are human now aren't we? You can have pleasure you know." I whispered into Madison's ear as she had stopped fighting entirely and I felt her body relaxing.

"Ohhhh...mmmh...that feels amazing.." Madison said deliriously.

Chrissy plunged her tongue deep into Madison's cunt, in and out, finally settling on her clit area. She used her hands to expose the bud and twirled her tongue around it at a quick, but skilled pace.

"Oh my god! That's incredible...fuck...I've never...oh..." Madison huffed.

"She's the best my dear. You'll love cumming on her tongue." I whispered to Madison.

Chrissy buried her face into Madison's crotch as she focused on her clit. I could barely see, but think she had slipped a couple of fingers into Madison's pussy and was working them as well.

"Oh..oh...FUCCCKKK!!!!" Madison cried out, orgasming hard. I felt her shake and move right and left as I kept my grip on her.

Chrissy got up and I could see her face glistening from the fun. I pushed Madison off me and said, "Chrissy, go untie the brute over there. Mads, don't ever fucking come in here again unannounced. I hope this has shown you the pain you will feel, but that I'm also benevolent sometimes. Now get your hulk and get the fuck out now!"

***********************

Not bothered by the office incident, the following Thursday was approaching and I had told Chrissy to ask Richard for a dinner date...a home cooked meal. I knew exactly what I was doing with that and was giddy when Thursday came.

That morning is when Chrissy had asked and of course Richard obliged saying that Madison would cook them a wonderful meal. I listened into my surveillance pen to see what Madison would do and finally picked up a call with her and Trent.

"Trent...babe...I know I said I would make it up to you, but Richard told me he has an important...guest...I need to make dinner for tonight. I can't make our date, I'm so sorry!" she emotionally told him on the call. I laughed a bit knowing this time she know who that guest was.

"You need to make dinner? What the hell is this, the 1950's? Maddy, do you really love me?" Trent asked.

"I do, I do...a lot, but I can't cross Richard. Please, I will make it up I swear, please!" Madison said as I could tell she was crying.

"Fine, whatever." Trent replied and hung up the phone.

As the evening arrived I had to get dressed for my part. I put on a white halter top that emphasized my tits and stomach. I put on short jean shorts that hugged my ass and showed off plenty of leg. Everything was capped off with little cowboy boots with heels.

I went over to Pauly's Pub and saw Trent already there, at least a couple drinks in.

"Well hello friend!" I beamed and went to hug him. Trent paused and said, "Oh...hi Brooke." And accepted my hug, where I pressed my tits up against his chest as much as I could.

"I didn't think I was going to see you here! You were very confident that you and your lady would be busy tonight!" I poked at him.

"It's a messed up situation. Let's not chat about it. You look amazing by the way...would you like a drink?" Trent asked me.

"I would love one! Whiskey sour please," I replied.

We chatted and drank through a few rounds when I got up and said, "Let's go find something nice on that antique juke box over there!" I grabbed Trent by the hand and led him over to the juke box. We settled on one of my favorite lively songs, "La Bamba" and started dancing together, screaming out the lyrics.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we danced and pulled in closer as we swayed back and forth. Eventually the song came to its last verse and I kissed Trent on the lips, pausing to keep my lips on his. I felt him tense up, but then kissed me back, snaking his tongue into my mouth. His arms wrapped tighter around my my waist and he pulled me into him to kiss me harder.

Swingly
Swingly
102 Followers
12