The Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry smiled. "It wasn't a problem. I was happy to."

Alice smiled back at him. She then grimaced and covered her face. "Until the sprinklers ruined our class, right? And our papers. And our clothes."

"Yeah, it was pretty bad," Jerry said. He then asked, "It ruined your clothes?"

"Well, it soaked them pretty good. Though I'm sure you noticed, like everyone else. God, it was so embarrassing. I felt like a stripper with my outfit clinging to me like that."

Alice waved to Terri for another drink before finishing off her first. She then sat her empty glass on the bar top - harder than she intended, which startled her - before asking, "Tell the truth. You noticed, didn't you? My shirt clinging to me like that?"

Jerry smiled. "I think everyone's clothes were clinging to them."

"Yeah, but..." Alice paused, leaning toward Jerry's ear. "...I have really big nipples. Plus the sprinkler water was ice cold." Her eyes grew wide as she continued. "So I'm sure my babies were shooting way out there."

Jerry adjusted in his seat, feeling himself stiffen at the memory of Alice's nipples pressing through her translucent shirt. He pursed his lips and said, "That has to be rough."

Alice received her second appletini and drank a third of it before leaning even closer to Jerry and saying, "You noticed my nipples, didn't you?"

Jerry chuckled and ran his hand over the back of his head.

"Didn't you?" she repeated.

Jerry nodded.

Alice smiled, sipping her drink before saying, "I bet you liked them, didn't you?"

Jerry's eyebrows went up as Alice's smile widened.

"I know you did. You liked them, didn't you?"

Jerry took a deep breath. "Umm... you have a very nice body."

"...and nipples. I have nice nipples, don't I?" Alice said, pointing to her breasts with both hands as she looked at Jerry. "Especially when they're wet and cold... and hard."

Jerry took a long swig of his screwdriver, emptying it before saying, "Honestly, I really tried not to look. I didn't want to be disrespectful."

Her brow went up. "But you did look."

"I... I saw... your shirt. Yes."

"...and my nipples?"

"Yeah," Jerry said.

Alice gave a sly smile. "And...?"

"Umm..." Jerry looked away from Alice as he fidgeted in his seat. He then gestured toward her chest and said, "...very nice."

Alice raised her eyebrow at Jerry before nearly finishing her second drink. She kept her eyes on him as she asked, "You want to see them again, don't you?"

Jerry' mouth hung open as he sat up straight in his bar stool. He then chuckled. "I um... wouldn't... be upset if I saw them again."

"I bet you wouldn't," she said as Terri arrived with her third appletini.

"Are you OK?" Jerry said, motioning toward her new drink.

Alice polished off her second drink and sat the empty glass down before looking at Jerry with a smile. "I told you I would need you to take me to my room tonight."

Jerry' eyes widened as the crotch of his pants tightened.

*****

Alice nursed her fourth appletini while Jerry worked on his second screwdriver as they continued to talk about work and life. Jerry was enjoying stealing glances of her shapely legs and putting the image together with her svelte upper body and perky breasts, of which the sprinkler event gave him a fantastic view.

With her drinking slowing down, Alice was sounding more coherent, which was good for Jerry. If they were going to end up in a room together, he didn't want to feel like he was taking advantage of an inebriated woman.

She stared at Jerry for several seconds, her grin growing wider until he smiled and said, "What?"

"You're cute," Alice said before giggling.

"Um... thank you," he said, silently celebrating the first day in his life that two women positively commented to him on his looks.

"And I'm not just saying that because of my appletinis."

Jerry chuckled. "Thanks."

"Do you think I'm cute?" she asked.

"You're beautiful," Jerry said before he realized, surprising himself.

Alice gasped. "Awww... that's so sweet."

Jerry shrugged. "You are."

Alice took a sip of her drink and then looked at her phone. She then turned to Jerry with a sultry smile. "It's getting late. I think it's time for you to take me to my room."

Jerry' heart raced as he nodded. Attempting to remain calm, he laid his credit card on the bar top as Alice slid off her bar stool. Unfortunately, her bottom kept going and slid all the way to the floor.

A startled Jerry quickly reached down to help her. When she rose to her feet she grasped the bar for balance as her eyes rolled back in her head.

Terri rushed over to see what had happened. She looked at Jerry with wide eyes, pausing for a few seconds before grabbing his card and swiftly cashing him out.

"Wow. Those drinks are a lot stronger than I realized," Alice said as Terri handed Jerry his card and receipt. Alice then looked at Jerry as he helped her up the stairs and toward the lobby elevator. "I guess that's why you were drinking screwdrivers."

"Honestly, I'm not much of a drinker."

"Apparently I'm not, either," Alice said with a chuckle.

Once they reached the top of the stairs, Alice eased away from Jerry so that she could stand on her own and get her bearings. She took a deep breath to steady herself and then nodded. "I'm OK. Those drinks just caught me off guard."

She then looked up at Jerry. "See? You're still cute," she said, which made him smile.

Alice took another deep breath. "OK. My room is on the third floor. Are you ready?"

Jerry nodded as they eased toward the elevators.

*****

The two walked down the hallway toward Alice's room as she pulled out her key card. The entire way, Jerry's focus was on ensuring she didn't take another fall, though she seemed to be walking and talking fine. When they reached her room, Alice opened the door and turned toward him.

Jerry then said, "You get some rest. I'll see you in class tomorrow."

Alice smiled at him. She then kissed him on the cheek. "You are cute."

Jerry smiled as Alice walked into her room, him getting a glimpse of her ass being hugged by her skirt as she closed the door.

Jerry took a deep breath, running his fingers through his hair. "Damn," he said as he began the lonely trek back to his room.

********************

Jerry had imagined the feel of Alice's damp nipples on his tongue while stealing glimpses of her after the sprinkler incident. As he opened his mouth wide enough to engulf most of her breast into it, he realized her nipples were even larger than he thought.

Running his tongue over it as he sucked her breast, he loved seeing the pure enjoyment of it all on Alice's face. Her eyes were closed. Every movement of his mouth evoked a moan. Alice put her hands behind Jerry's head, pressing her breast even further into his mouth.

He then ran his hand beneath her panties, grasping her ass.

"Oh, yes. Please. Fuck me," Alice said.

He ran his hands up her smooth legs as she bent them at the knees and allowed them to fall open. Staring at him with sex in her eyes, she lifted her hand and curled her finger, calling Jerry to her. He crawled between her legs, pausing as his face returned to her breasts. His tongue began to trace one of them as he pushed aside her panties. His tip then found its mark as his shaft slid effortlessly inside Alice.

She smiled, taking all of his cock as his fucking caused her breasts to jiggle. She grabbed and squeezed them while Jerry thrust inside her harder and harder.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yes... yes... YES!" Alice called out. Her hair was becoming more and more disheveled, making Jerry even harder. Alice clenched the sheets with both her hands, bracing herself and giggling as she moved closer to climax.

"YES!" she yelled, throwing her head back in a laugh. She then looked at Jerry and grabbed his face. Alice pulled him into a passionate kiss as he continued pounding her with her legs wrapped around him...

Jerry was barely able to keep his lids open for the sunlight beaming through the crack in the hotel curtains. He sat up and looked at the time on his phone. He then exhaled as he realized he had awakened a full two and a half hours before the start of training. He also realized that, though he usually woke up with an erection, he was harder than he could ever remember.

The image of Alice's legs floating down the steps to the bar was burned in his brain. That, along with seeing her breasts and nipples through her water-logged blouse. He shook his head at the lost opportunity of the night before. Not being able to get back to sleep, he arose, adjusted his dick inside his underwear so that he could function until his erection subsided, and put on a pot of coffee.

********************

Jerry turned around in his seat for maybe the 10th time looking for Alice to join him as the room filled with the other trainees. His persistence finally paid off as he saw her gingerly making her way to their table. She gave him a forced smile as she eased onto her chair and sat her belongings down.

"Hangover?" Jerry asked.

"I don't even want to hear the word appletini ever again," Alice said as she held her forehead. She then looked at Jerry's cup of coffee. "I'm going to need one of those soon, too."

"I've had quite a bit of coffee, myself this morning."

"How long have you been here?"

"About 10 minutes. But I started with a pot in my hotel room."

Alice opened her bottled water and took some aspirin before asking, "You're having a hard time staying awake?"

Jerry nodded. "A dream woke me up early."

"Well, this is why I don't drink often. I was just so stressed about training yesterday," After a pause, she looked at Jerry and said, "Thanks for yesterday. For... being a good... for not taking advantage of... "

Jerry smiled. "I just hope you feel better soon."

"Headaches go away," she said. After another pause, she asked, "So... what are you doing tonight?"

Jerry's mind flashed to his dream as he wondered if her bare breasts looked like he pictured. "Umm... I hadn't made plans."

"Maybe we can meet again in the bar?" she said. "And maybe I can pace myself better? And maybe..." Alice shrugged.

Jerry smiled and nodded. "Maybe sounds good."

"Great," she said with a grin.

*****

"... and all of our policies come with a money back guarantee," Alice said as she play-acted closing a sale with Emily, who was her partner in the exercise and one of the four people sitting at the table with her and Jerry.

"That sounds great," Emily said.

Alice gave a satisfied smile as the rest of the training class looked on. She then looked at Jerry, who was trying to signal to her that she was missing something. When Alice expressed confusion, Jerry whispered, "Close the sale."

"Oh. Oh," Alice said before turning to Emily. "So... give me your money?" she said with a smile, holding out her hand as her fellow trainees burst into laughter.

Rosa, their trainer, held her finger and thumb close together and said, "Almost, Alice. You almost had it. You were this close."

A bashful, but still grinning, Alice then took her seat.

"OK, Evan," Rosa said. "You're up."

Evan, the remaining person sitting with Jerry and Alice, rose from his chair.

"Jerry," Rosa said, "He is going to try and make a sale with you. I want you to make it difficult for him."

"How difficult?" he asked, to laughter from the class.

Rosa smiled as she said, "Difficult."

Jerry looked at Evan and shrugged. Evan, a large, muscular young man, never changed his expression.

With the two of them standing in front of one another in the center of the room as everyone watched them, Evan began. "You have a very nice home, sir."

"How can you know that when I haven't invited you in yet?" Jerry said as the other trainees laughed. "And who the hell are you, anyway?"

Evan seemed embarrassed and annoyed as he glanced around at everyone.

Rosa - herself, smiling - said, "Just remember your five steps, Evan. Introduce yourself first. Then establish their needs, present a solution, overcome objections..."

Evan nodded. He then glared at Jerry, who was still grinning, before forcing his own pleasant smile. "Good evening, sir. My name is Evan Jordan, and I am..."

"I'm sorry," Jerry said. "I can't hear you. Since my front door is closed and you didn't knock or ring the doorbell..."

The training class, again, erupted into laughter. Evan dropped his arms to his side in frustration.

Rosa, chuckling, said, "OK, Jerry. We'll assume he's already in your home. Go ahead."

Evan's smile was less than genuine as he continued. "Hello, sir. My name is Evan Jordan. I see you have a very lovely home. I know it's not something we like to think of, but are you worried about what might happen to you financially in the case of a fire or flood?"

"Well, I wasn't, Evan, but I am now!" Jerry said to another round of laughter.

Evan scowled at Jerry as Rosa stepped in. "Now, Evan, that was a great opportunity for you. He has expressed concern. That's a perfect chance for you to present your solution."

Rosa paused as Evan was still staring at Jerry. "Evan," Rosa said as the class quieted. He turned to Rosa with anger in his eyes. "Look, you are going to face all kinds of potential clients in the real world. If you can't handle this in training, you aren't going to make it with Emporium. OK?"

Evan nodded as his face began to relax. He took a deep breath before saying, "OK."

"Do you want to continue?" Rosa asked.

A stoic Evan nodded.

Jerry, still smiling, looked at Rosa and said, "I'll take it easy on him."

"No," Rosa said. "This is the job. It can be difficult and clients are going to piss you off. You have to be able to handle it."

Rosa then motioned for the two to continue. Jerry looked at Evan and shrugged. Evan then took another deep breath, attempting to calm himself as Rosa said, "Start from the top."

Evan turned toward Jerry. Pacing his words, he said, "Hello, sir. My name is Evan Jordan." He started out almost scowling but then took yet another breath and forced a smile as he continued. "You have a very lovely home, sir."

"Thank you," Jerry said.

Evan hesitated before saying, "Umm... I know it's not something we like to think about, sir, but are you financially prepared in the case of an unexpected fire or flood?"

"As opposed to an expected fire or flood?" Jerry said to more laughter.

Evan gave him an unrelenting glare. "Sorry. Sorry. Go ahead," Jerry said, holding up his hands.

Evan waited several seconds, never taking his eyes off of Jerry, before continuing. "Protecting your financial future should be both cost effective and ensure you are well cared for in the unfortunate event that you need to call us. Emporium Group specializes in comprehensive coverage at an affordable price."

"Well, that sounds great, but I'm really not in the market for insurance," Jerry said.

Evan turned his head away in disgust. He then snapped it back toward Jerry. "Why are you being a jackass?"

Jerry scrunched his face as glared at evan. "That was a typical negative response from a potential client. It's right out of our manuals."

"You've been fucking with me this entire time, man. You need to lay the fuck off."

"All right," Rosa said, easing toward the pair. "Let's just..."

"Maybe you need to find another job," Jerry said. "Since you clearly can't handle this one."

"You're going to get handled if you don't shut the fuck up," Evan said, taking a step toward Jerry."

Jerry pursed his lips and said, "Fuck you."

The next thing Jerry saw was a very bright light in his left eye that shrouded his vision as Evan's right fist crashed into it. His sight then returned to him dimmed and blurred. Jerry didn't fall, but he did stumble backward a couple of steps before balancing himself with his hands on the top of his group's table.

"Hey!" Rosa said, running over toward the commotion as most of the students rose to their feet.

Evan looked startled as he watched the instructor sprinting in his direction. Wide-eyed, he took a few steps back. As she passed him, Rosa stared at him before turning to tend to Jerry.

"Are you OK?" Rosa asked as Jerry rose back up from the table top. He flinched, raising his hand up to his eye as it had a difficult time receiving the bright light from the room.

Jerry strained to bring his vision into focus as he heard Rosa say to Evan, "You need to get the hell out of here before I call the police." Jerry then felt Rosa's hands on his arm, attempting to help him balance as she asked, "Do you want us to call the police?"

Jerry turned and used his good eye to catch a glimpse of Evan staring at him in terror. It was Jerry who glared for several seconds, debating whether to push Rosa aside and go after Evan for his revenge. He then said, "Fuck it," before grasping for an empty chair and sitting down.

Jerry couldn't remember having been so angry. He sat with his elbow rested on the table and his hand holding his forehead as he tried to stop his head from swimming. Feeling a painful headache coming on and his eye's puffiness growing, he searched for and found Alice. She looked horrified as her sight seemed fixated on his swollen eye. His anger then became intertwined with acute embarrassment.

********************

Jerry checked his clothes in the mirror several times before leaving his hotel room for the bar. He had a feeling it didn't matter much. He knew that all attention would be on his blackened and swollen left eye.

He thought seriously about - and had all the reason in the world for - staying in his room for the night. He, however, didn't want to miss a chance at spending more time with Alice. They hadn't specifically agreed on a time to meet downstairs, but they had such a great time the night before that he was willing to wait for her. Though he did wonder if the fight with Evan would deter her.

"Damn," one of Jerry's fellow trainees said as they stared at his eye. Jerry shrugged while passing him in one of the hotel hallways.

"Oh, shit," Another Emporium person said. "Are you OK?"

Jerry nodded, pointlessly lowering his head as he increased his speed moving toward the bar.

He quickly descended the stairs and found his same seat in front of the staircase at the bar. Terri grimaced and recoiled as she approached Jerry. He bashfully shrugged.

"Wow. Who hit you with what?"

Jerry shook his head. "I'm fine. Could you get me a screwdriver, please?"

She nodded as she blindly reached for the vodka, having a difficult time taking her gaze off of Jerry's eye.

He rested his elbow on the bar and placed his hand over his left brow, trying to shield his eye from everyone else's vision as he looked for Alice. Even if no one could see it, everyone who passed him was staring at him as more than half of the hotel guests were from Emporium and witnessed the training room ruckus.

As Terri sat his drink down, she asked, "Would you like me to go ahead and make your friend an appletini?"

Jerry glanced at her and said, "Not unless you're going to drink it if she doesn't show up."

"She's not coming?"

"I don't know. She was there for this," he said, pointing to his eye. "Maybe it spooked her."

Terri shrugged. "It's just a fight. As long as you made a good show of it. What does the other guy look like?"

Jerry shook his head. "I didn't get to hit him. Our instructor broke it up before I could retaliate."

"Oh well," Terri said. "You're still cute, so it's OK." she then backed away from him wearing a flirty smile. He looked at her with a grin before she moved to take care of her other guests.

Jerry then took a sip of his drink before turning back toward the staircase. After several more gawking passers by and requests as to his condition, he thought it best to end his evening early.