The Intern

Story Info
Businessman hires intern who seduces his daughter & his wife.
5.9k words
4.03
7.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor's was a family business, and Thomas Taylor, the third, was the latest of his family to head the business that had been on the town's Main Street for over eighty years. The business was famous enough for people to use when giving strangers directions, such as 'You want to take the next left after Taylor's'.

Thomas would hold court in Murphy's Bar and Grill, also on Main Street and famous locally for not selling food. He joked that it was his bad luck to have married women who only produced daughters. It was typical of Thomas to place the blame on his wives.

Thomas had been married three times: to Geraldine (one daughter), to Mary Jane (two daughters), and now to Meredith (no children yet). In total, his three marriages to date have only lasted seventeen years.

Meredith, the latest Mrs Taylor was twenty-five years Thomas's junior and had little interest in producing the next generation. Privately, she would have mentioned that Thomas wasn't that interested in s.e.x. This was a considerable drawback in the fathering of children.

She would also say that Taylor was a loving, considerate husband and that she was more than comfortable with her marriage and the lifestyle it brought her. As far as Meredith was concerned, there were other considerations when starting a family. The chief being, Meredith, didn't think a man in his late fifties should be starting a new family.

Casey Taylor, Thomas's youngest daughter and fresh out of college, did not see why the next Taylor to head up the business should not be female. Fuelled with enthusiasm, Casey wanted to transform Taylor's into what she called a 'forward-facing' business.

It would have been fair to say that father and daughter did not always agree. Casey's business ideas were light on details about how Taylor would become forward-facing. Thomas, as with all fathers, was prepared to make excuses and overlook Casey's mistakes, of which there were many.

"What ideas?" Meredith had asked, the question loaded with the knowledge that Thomas had rarely accepted her ideas to improve the business. If Thomas had now started to take Casey's advice before hers, then more than mere words would have been exchanged.

"Give her time ..." Thomas had replied somewhat defensively. He was anxious not to start a row with his wife about a girl who could be described as her stepdaughter.

"While the business just melts away!" Meredith snapped back. She was responsible for the business's books and knew that it had lost money for six months running. It was not attracting new customers, and slowly, its existing customers were drifting away.

Meredith was no business graduate, but she knew enough to recognise the signs of decay affecting the business. They needed new ideas and energy, while Taylor was essentially conservative and lazy. What worked for his father worked for him. This meant that the catalogue of their services had not changed in twenty years.

"Seasonal variations." It was Thomas's usual reply. Just like his giving her time, the seasonal variations had now become a Thomas stock excuse, allowing him to delay change for a little longer.

***********************************

Casey and Meredith rarely saw eye to eye, and disputes were a regular feature of their meetings. Regardless, Thomas wanted his daughter and her stepmother to be part of the business, in his words, to rub along.

"An exchange of views is good. It challenges each of you to consider the alternatives." Thomas explained to them both at the end of another stormy meeting.

Thomas's explanation just triggered another round of arguments. What he said next saw a united front against the news he gave them. Thomas was not stupid; he was braced for a negative reaction.

"Remember Gerald Barrow? He was a friend of my father's. Well, his grandson Don is looking for a job ..." Thomas did not get any further.

"Dad, we can't afford an employee!" Casey protested, and for once, Meredith agreed.

"For his grandfather's sake, I have said he can work for us as an intern." Thomas continued as if Casey had not spoken.

The two women had exchanged a what can you say look that Thomas took as their agreement. To allow them time to cool down, Thomas took him off to Murphy's.

Intern Arrival

Any of Thomas's wives would have said that he had a type. He liked blondes, preferably with a willowy figure and an outgoing personality.

Meredith matched Thomas's preference, and naturally, so did his daughters, for the uninformed Meredith and Casey might have been mother and daughter or, more practically, sisters.

When Don followed Thomas into the main office, he was greeted by two slim-figured blondes. Thomas made the introductions.

"Don ... this fine young lady is my wife, Meredith, and this fine young lady is my youngest daughter, Casey."

The general hum of greetings was before Thomas had continued into his office with Don trailing after him. Don was already wondering how Thomas had managed to pull Meredith.

The two women exchanged looks. Both suspected that Thomas had found the son he so badly wanted.

"At least he hasn't got a squint," Meredith observed.

"Or a body odour," Casey added.

The two women smiled and almost laughed.

Don listened to old man Taylor and wondered what he had let himself in for. Old man Taylor's description of his duties wouldn't have excited a sixteen-year-old, much less a twenty-four-year-old with a degree in business.

Okay, Don had spent most of the two years since his graduation wasting his time on a Florida beach, but the scenery had been hot and usually willing, while Ravens Peak was typical of small-town America.

It had only been when his father had stopped his monthly allowance, having grown frustrated at Don's lack of anything approaching beginning a career and fending for himself. Don had decided he needed to show the longed-for personal ambition, at least for a few months.

It was winter in Florida, and the beaches were empty of what attracted Don: young, attractive and willing women. Don loved sex but did not like working for it.

Of course, the internship was all for show. The one thing the beach-based Don had developed was a glib tongue and an easy smile--a winning combination when added to his linebacker build and beach tan.

He had been delighted that old man Taylor's outer office was so well populated with attractive women. Don had already made a bet with himself as to which one he would shag first. He was uninterested in business, but his conquests already numbered nearly three figures.

Meredith was his favourite, if only because she was older than him and also married; those were two attractions that Don always found irresistible. There was also the attraction of Meredith being married to old man Taylor. Shagging Meredith would be a sort of revenge.

In comparison, Casey was the boss's daughter, which was an attraction that delighted the ever-horny Don. He thought himself spoilt for choice, so for a few months, he would be entertained.

The women were both attractive and looked enough like each other for Don to wonder what they would be like as a threesome.

Charm Offensive

Rule one in the Don handbook on seduction was not to offend the intended shag but rather to make himself agreeable and useful whilst testing the shags defence of her personal space.

"Who needs a coffee?" Don smiled. "I'm buying if there is a decent café within walking distance." It was early into his first day as the intern.

Meredith was the first to react. "There's a Brew House down the street." She indicated to her left to show in what direction.

"Then all that is needed are your orders," Don said with an easy smile. He was trying so hard to sound agreeable.

"Do you enjoy being a gopher?" Casey asked, adding an insinuation into her last word and returning Don's smile with one of her own.

"It depends on who is doing the ordering and what is being ordered," Don replied, still with that easy smile.

The remark triggered the slightest of blushes on Casey's cheeks.

As he sought out the Brew House, Don had a spring in his step. Things were off to a very promising start. He decided to concentrate the charm offensive on Casey for the time being.

Thomas was quiet over dinner. There were just the two of them because Casey was eating with friends. The decision to eat out had been sudden, with Casey showering and changing in record time.

"Penny for them?" Meredith asked. She hated long silences, always interpreting Thomas's silences as brooding. In her opinion, there had been too much silence recently. Weren't a couple meant to have conversations?

"Just thinking about what you said about us not being able to afford Don. I should have asked you what you thought about the idea." Thomas finally conceded. He had been less than impressed with Don, who had seemed bored other than in the outer office. He had excused Don by calling him shy, something he certainly was not.

Meredith decided that she had been right. Thomas was brooding. She had to snap him out of his dark mood. "It's too late now, and I can't see him causing any problems."

"Like what problems?" Thomas had asked.

"Like he's a good-looking boy, and your daughter is currently single." As far as she was concerned, the lack of sex in her stepdaughter's life wasn't a problem Meredith felt responsible for.

Casey had seen the same boy most of her time at university, but they'd broken up just before Casey's final exams. Meredith didn't know the reason for the split, so she had left it to Casey to raise the subject if she wanted to.

Since then, Casey has appeared to live the life of a nun. Meredith, while never a good-time girl, enjoyed a healthy sex life before settling for Thomas. So, Thomas's declining interest in her charms was beginning to feel a strain.

"I hadn't thought about that." Thomas played with the remains of his dinner. "I didn't think he was that good-looking."

Meredith thought for a moment, marshalling her words before replying. She didn't need to give Thomas the impression that she had noticed Don's looks and physique. She was, after all, a happily married woman.

"Let's just say that for a single girl, Don offers something." Was Meredith's guarded reply.

"You are making Casey sound desperate!" Thomas had attempted a joke. He was not by nature a humorous man.

"Young women have their needs!" Meredith said with a sly smile. So do not so young women in their early thirties, Meredith thought, having failed to remember the last time Thomas had suggested an early night.

Thomas was one of those men who behaved older than his years. When he and Meredith first got together, Thomas was a sexy father figure, but after seven years of marriage, the description didn't apply.

Thomas had aged; at fifty-three, he looked and acted like a sixty-year-old man. Despite Meredith's efforts, he had started to dress older. Cardigans and slippers didn't create a sexy image or attract Meredith's interest.

Now, Thomas reminded Meredith of her father. Meredith shut down the thought. She was bright enough to realise that, subconsciously, she was comparing Don with her husband.

At the same time as Meredith had her uncomfortable thoughts, Casey was climbing across Don's lap to steer his cock inside her. Casey let out a grunt of satisfaction as they started to fuck, seeking that rhythm which came when a couple matched their movements.

Don had his hands on her bare bum cheeks, resisting testing her acceptance or not of his finger against her asshole. He was already confident enough to know there would be other opportunities.

Shared Confidences

Meredith would have had to be stupid not to notice the change in the dynamics between Don and Casey. There was banter that hadn't been there the previous day, and Meredith noticed the innuendos that had crept into their conversations.

Even the simplest of exchanges took on a sexual interpretation. Such has ... "Do you need a hand?" Casey had asked with Meredith, seeing the insinuation within the innocent question.

"When I need something holding!" Don had replied. Meredith was sure his voice had dropped an octave, and Meredith had to leave the office.

Taylor Design had only two offices in the building. The main office had a panoramic view of Main Street and was shared by Meredith, Casey, and now Don and Thomas's smaller office.

With the other occupants of the building, they shared all the other facilities, such as the kitchen and toilets. Meredith had made her way to the female toilets, where, for the first time in how many years she couldn't remember, she played with herself.

She chose the cubicle furthest from the door and pulled her skirt up to her waist before sitting on the toilet. She pulled her panties to one side and slid a long finger across her already slick sex.

She rested her back against the toilet tank, closed her eyes and dreamt of Don and what they would do together as her fingers began to tease her clitoris.

When Meredith returned, some ten minutes later and with a red face, her prolonged absence had been noticed.

"You okay?" Casey asked. Meredith thought Casey looked a little flushed and that Don was hovering at her desk.

"My stomach is all torn up. It's my fault. I did the cooking last night," Meredith replied, attempting to make a joke of her absence.

"You always do the cooking and are a good cook!" Casey answered. "If it's that bad, you should be at home."

Before Meredith could respond, Casey was in Thomas's office explaining that Meredith had tummy trouble and needed to go home.

Thomas, if nothing else, cared for people and immediately took Meredith home after first suggesting they detour to see the family physician.

"I got something in the drugs cabinet," Meredith had lied. "I'll take that and then just lie down. When you are like this, then your bathroom is always your favourite." It was so easy to lie, and she realised that Thomas believed her. It was not a very comfortable thought.

In Thomas's office, the remaining members of Taylor Design were putting his desk to a new purpose. They had dropped the latch on the main door and made sure the door to Thomas's office was closed behind them.

"It'll take Dad a good half-hour to take Meredith home and return to the office." Casey had explained as she had tangled with Don's slacks, tugging them down to his knees to claim his considerable cock.

She dropped to her knees and took Don's weapon into her mouth. Casey did not usually give oral but had decided that Don needed to be shown that she was no naive country girl.

Don grunted and used Casey's head to steady himself. He loved oral, the sense of power that the position gave him. It was an effort not to start fucking her mouth. Instead, he just whispered instructions before lifting Casey to her feet.

There would be other times when he could 'educate' Casey about his preferences. Now he spread her across her father's desk; Don rather liked the idea of using old man Taylor's desk as a shag pad.

He briefly returned the compliment by kissing and licking Casey's now-exposed sex before sliding his cock inside her. He never asked if he needed protection, thinking that was the woman's responsibility.

He enjoyed the squeal of pleasure as he began to shag her. They did not have that much time, and Don concentrated on giving Casey a good hard shag.

Meredith decided that to return to work the next day would not seem right. She stayed off work for the rest of the week, and when she returned, the relationship between Don and Casey had moved on rapidly.

Meredith started feeling like the proverbial odd-one-out and found the constant flirting more than a little wearing. Sometimes, Meredith expected Casey to mount her boyfriend whilst she watched.

Casey was spending most nights at Don's apartment, so it was then more than a surprise when, in Casey's absence, Meredith felt Don's hand stroking her buttocks. The shock was so great that Meredith did not move for long moments. All that did was encourage Don.

"Did anyone ever say that you have a great ass?" Don murmured. He was close enough to smell her perfume.

Meredith had been using the communal photocopier and wasn't aware that Don had followed her. She had been leaning over the copy bin, checking that her copies were okay, and Don had taken advantage."Do you mind!" She barked, straightening and brushing Don's lingering hand from her right buttock.

"I don't mind at all. I found the way you were standing irresistible," Don murmured, barely resisting kissing Meredith's bare neck.

"I thought you were with Casey?" Meredith stopped herself from saying, stepdaughter.

"We are not exclusive," Don murmured, desperate to touch Meredith again. He already had an erection and the fantasy of shagging Meredith across the photocopier.

"Does she know that!" Meredith snapped, brushing down her skirt in case it had ridden up and revealed more than she wanted.

"Of course, she does. It was Casey who told me that she wasn't looking for a serious relationship." Don didn't add that the last thing he wanted was to become part of a couple.

Meredith was slowly recovering her cool. She wasn't used to the casual ass stroke or grab. Such things weren't in Thomas's DNA. He was a gentleman who began with a kiss before moving on to something more physical. There were times when Meredith just wanted Thomas to be more assertive. Sometimes, a woman just wanted to be taken.

"No hard feelings ..." Don was hovering, giving Meredith enough personal space to feel comfortable. "You won't tell the boss you will ... or Casey?" He tried to sound contrite when he was just pumped.

"Just don't be so handsy," Meredith answered and strode back into the office. She needed some space, some time to think. She could still feel Don's hand on her ass and tried to ignore her body's demand for another toilet break.

Thomas and Casey returned from their trip. Sometimes, Meredith found it difficult to see them as father and daughter. Meredith had always assumed that Casey got her looks and personality from her mother, a woman she had never met and Thomas had rarely spoken of.

Since their divorce from Thomas, both of his ex-wives had remarried and had children with their new husbands. Mary Jane, an attractive-looking blonde and Casey's mother had moved out of state when Casey was still at university.

As a result, Casey moved in with her father and, by accident, spoiled the dynamics that Meredith and Thomas had established as a couple.

Over dinner, Casey asked a question that left Thomas breathless. "Would either of you object if Don stopped over sometimes?" Casey had looked first to Thomas and then Meredith.

"In your room?" Thomas asked unnecessarily.

"Of course!" Casey answered, a little flushed.

Thomas had looked towards his wife, who gave him an answer that didn't help him much.

"Casey is your daughter and a young woman. I'm sure her friends stayed over when she was at university." It was Meredith's turn to colour a little. To lighten the atmosphere, Meredith joked. "I assume that he is housetrained?"

Casey didn't reply; based on the state of Don's apartment, her answer would have been 'barely'.

Thomas reluctantly agreed to his daughter's request, who immediately texted Don with the news.

Later, in their bedroom, Thomas and Meredith almost clashed.

"I'm not happy with Don staying," Thomas said. They were in their bathroom. Meredith was removing her makeup whilst Thomas was cleaning his teeth.

"Then why agree?" Meredith replied.

"I was hoping that you'd back me up." Thomas sounded disappointed; he could be petulant. The winy voice always annoyed Meredith.

"You wanted me to make the decision," Meredith retorted. I repeat, Casey is your daughter. Is this because you've learned Don is a lazy party boy who doesn't like work?"

12