The Intern: An Anal Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BIGBOODIEQT: Sorry. Yes, I can do that,

XXX-TA-C: Much better, my pet. Now If you really want to be our pet, and we all three know you do, you will refer to me as your Mistress, and my husband as your Master. Is that understood?"

Judy had always loved the power of those two words: Mistress and Master. They were so sexy, so powerful, and they so clearly assigned her to her proper place. They were her Mistress and Master, she was their pet or slut.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mistress.

XXX-TA-C: Good girl. Now are you ready for our expectations?

Judy was now pumping the vibrator in her pussy furiously... her orgasm quickly on the rise.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mistress.

XXX-TA-C: We expect complete obedience. That means whenever we tell you to do something, you do it. Without hesitation. Without question. Complete, immediate and utter obedience. As your Mistress and Master we know what is best for you. And your obedience is not limited to trivial activities. For example, if I order you to eat my pussy at your workplace you will obey, or if Master orders you to suck his cock in front of your husband, you will obey. On the other hand, we will never give you such extreme orders lightly. To us, your sexual and emotional health are paramount, even if sometimes at first you may not see it that way.

Judy knew such mindless and total obedience was fraught with risk, especially if this Master and Mistress weren't as wise and insightful as she was claiming, yet right now she didn't care. She was never going to actually meet them.

Yet the wicked visuals of eating this woman's pussy in her office, or sucking another man's cock in front of her husband was pussy burning orgasm rising hot.

So as her first orgasm was about to hit, she responded.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mistress and Master. I will obey every command you give me.

Judy's first orgasm rolled through her as she kept pumping the vibrator into her needy pussy.

XXX-TA-C: Good pet. This will be obvious, but you will never lie to us. EVER.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mister and Master. I respect that requirement.

XXX-TA-C: So tell us exactly what you are wearing at this moment.

BIGBOODIEQT: Honestly?

XXX-TA-C: Yes. And again, no hesitation, just blind obedience.

BIGBOODIEQT: Nothing.

XXX-TA-C: Really?

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes.

XXX-TA-C: Nice. You will be almost naked every time you play with us.

BIGBOODIEQT: Almost naked?

XXX-TA-C: Yes, you will be expected to wear stockings at ALL times. Day and night, wherever you are, unless you are bathing or swimming.

Judy sighed. She hated pantyhose. They were expensive and annoying.

BIGBOODIEQT: I hate pantyhose, I don't even own any. They are uncomfortable.

This made her think of her new intern Marcy, who always wore them.

XXX-TA-C: First, I didn't say pantyhose, I said stockings. Second, what you hate or dislike isn't at all significant. As I already mentioned, WE know what is best for you, is that understood?

Judy knew this was just a fake online relationship, yet she felt compelled to obey. She also felt guilty for not obeying mindlessly.

BIGBOODIEQT: I'm sorry Mistress. I was a dumb slut. Of course I will wear stockings for you.

XXX-TA-C: I forgive you. Dumb sluts need constant training.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mistress.

XXX-TA-C: Tomorrow you will buy a pair for each day of the week and be wearing a pair when you leave the store. Is that clear? Either thigh high stockings, or you may buy yourself garter-belts and stockings. Mix or match, your choice. But no pantyhose. On that point I happen to agree with you.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mistress.

The one and only time she'd ever worn a garter-belt and stockings was for her wedding. She thought she still had the set, but it likely wouldn't fit her current larger build.

XXX-TA-C: Stockings are sexy, stockings are what sluts wear, and they make for quick and easy access to your fuck holes.

Judy's eyes went wide, not at those wicked words of intent, but at the plural of hole... she was very, extremely anti-anal. She couldn't explain it, but it had always simply disgusted her and instantly switched her from revving at a hundred to plummeting to zero in a heartbeat. Ralph had frequently begged her for anal sex back when they'd still been fucking, and she thought her refusal could be the reason he'd lost his interest in having any sex at all.

Yet she chose not to mention that and wreck the mood.

XXX-TA-C: Next your pussy MUST be shaved at all times.

Judy smiled at that one, since she went for monthly Brazilians; her most recent was two days ago.

BIGBOODIEQT: I already keep it shaved, Mistress, with monthly Brazilians.

XXX-TA-C: Good pet. You will also ONLY wear skirts and dresses. No fucking pants (this expectation was your Master adding his input).

That also was easy, she was in the habit of wearing dress pants to work once or twice a week, but shifting to dresses or skirts every day wouldn't be a huge adjustment. Plus, this requirement would motivate her to go do some shopping, which always made her happy.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mistress and Master.

XXX-TA-C: You are well on your way to becoming a perfect pet. Lastly, you will NEVER wear underwear. Unless, of course, it's that time of month.

Judy smirked. She, just like her mother and grandmother before her, had encountered menopause early, so she no longer got a period... although that, added to her lack of having sex, might help to explain her bitchiness at work.

BIGBOODIEQT: I'm a little embarrassed to say this, as it shows how old I am, but I'm already in menopause.

XXX-TA-C: That's actually sexy. We prefer our pet sluts older, obedient and nasty.

BIGBOODIEQT: Well check, check and check.

XXX-TA-C: Are you doing anything else while chatting with us?

Judy's second orgasm was slowly building.

BIGBOODIEQT: Just fucking myself with a vibe.

XXX-TA-C: Mmmmmmmm. Have you come yet?

BIGBOODIEQT: Once. Just as I was promising to obey you.

XXX-TA-C: Excellent timing. And now I'm going to talk you through your second orgasm.

BIGBOODIEQT: Okay.

XXX-TA-C: Fuck yourself fast, my slut pet.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mistress.

XXX-TA-C: Pound that slut hole while you're imagining your toy soon being replaced by my massive strap-on or Master's cunt stretching cock.

Judy furiously fucked herself, struggling to type with her free hand.

BIGBOODIEQT: Oh, yes.

XXX-TA-C: You're our fuck toy, our cunt licker, our cum bucket, our slut, our bimbo, our slave.

Judy read each nasty name as her orgasm rose as she frantically fucked herself, dying to be all these things.

BIGBOODIEQT: Ooooooool

Judy had mistyped.

XXX-TA-C: Come now, you nasty fucking whore. Come for Mistress. Come for Master. And when you do, scream out loud you are now owned by us.

Judy was so close, and as her orgasm struck, she screamed into her empty bedroom, "Yesssss! I'm owned by Mistress and Master!"

She then didn't do or say anything for a moment, since she now felt completely usurped of energy... that second orgasm somehow more powerful than the first... which had never happened before. Then after she'd caught her breath:

BIGBOODIEQT: Thank you, Mistress. That was intense.

XXX-TA-C: You're welcome, my pet. Now declare yourself our pet slut. And elaborate a bit. Be imaginative.

BIGBOODIEQT: Mistress and Master, I am your mindless cock sucking, cunt licking, cock taking, cum swallowing bimbo fuck toy who was born to please you.

Typing those words and hitting Send felt oddly natural for Judy, and equally relieving. This single encounter was giving her the attention she needed, and while not as amazing as a real fuck would be, it was a lot better than what she'd been receiving, which was nothing.

XXX-TA-C: Good girl. Now the final rule for now is you're only allowed to come with our specific permission. No more orgasms and no touching your cunt without our telling you to. Is that understood?

Judy didn't like that at all. Orgasms, even if self-bestowed, were what kept her somewhat sane. She wasn't sure she could obey this order, but she agreed for the time being,

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes Mistress, I will obey, although it will be hard.

XXX-TA-C: All good things come to those who wait, my pet. Follow these simple rules, and you will soon be rewarded for being such a good pet.

BIGBOODIEQT: Yes, Mistress.

XXX-TA-C: Now send me your cell number and email. I need to be able to get in contact with you whenever I feel like it.

Judy stared at the order.

She knew she needed to obey if she was going to have a second encounter with this woman, and she really wanted a second encounter with her.

Yet, although she'd created a new email just for this online play, so that was easy, she only had one cell number.

XXX-TA-C: Are you having second thoughts, my pet? Only with complete trust will we be able to build anything real and fulfill all your cunt and cock slut fantasies.

Judy sighed, and before she could change her mind, she sent both her new email and her everyday phone number.

XXX-TA-C: Good girl. I'll be sending you a reward for being such a good pet in your email.

BIGBOODIEQT: Thank you, Mistress.

Judy was happy she'd made her online Mistress happy, even though the thought that she could be outed if this online woman chose to find out who owned this number had her feeling nervous.

XXX-TA-C: I'll expect a pic of you wearing your new stockings tomorrow. Good night, my pet.

Before Judy could respond, the woman logged out.

Still horny, the MILF wanted to fuck herself to another orgasm or two, but alas, she for some reason decided to obey her new online Mistress.

She cleaned up, her pussy still on fire, and as she got ready for bed, the two orgasms had gotten her tired, she recalled the promised email, and checked her account.

Sure enough, there was an email from BicouplefuckMILFS.

She clicked on the email, and saw there was simply a video. She clicked on it and watched just ten seconds of a thick cock slowly moving into a very wet shaved pussy.

Instantly, she wanted that cock.

Instantly, she wanted to eat that pussy.

Instantly, she knew she'd do anything for this wild young couple.

She had trouble going to sleep after watching the ten-second video at least a hundred times, with her pussy begging for more attention.

Eventually she fell asleep out of pure exhaustion... wondering what tomorrow might bring.

.....

The next morning went by faster than usual. Judy rushed off to the mall on her lunch break for a whirlwind of shopping. She spent almost $2000 on new stockings, lingerie and some new outfits. She was so excited to be trying on different outfits, and when she drew on a pair of black lace top thigh highs underneath her black dress, the combination instantly made her look sexy and feel sexy... and also fuckable.

She returned to work wearing some of the new clothing, and with a swagger she'd lost in the last few months, well... years, truthfully. Her young intern gave her a slightly perplexed look, although Judy didn't give a fuck. Marcy always dressed to draw attention to her young, ripe body, and now Judy was doing the same thing. The janitor, who looked like a thug from the hood, also gave her a look... although his silently said: 'holy shit'. At least that's how she took it.

Coasting on a sexual rush, even though she wasn't allowed to get herself off, she took three pics of herself. One was sitting at her desk with her feet propped up, showing off her new sheer nylons and her great legs. For some reason, her revved up pussy doing a little too much thinking for her, she took a second pic of herself from an angle showing off the tops of her lace stockings, and lastly, in a wild moment of spontaneity, she took one of between her legs and her freshly Brazilianed pussy.

She emailed the pics to her Mistress before she could change her mind, and then needing to get to work and quell the fire inside, she ordered Marcy into her office and sent her off to get her a Starbucks.

Marcy obeyed, although she fucking hated the way Judy treated her and almost everyone else in the office, and would love to put her in her place one day.

That she'd returned from lunch wearing nylons, when she definitely hadn't been wearing any this morning, was weird and a surreal coincidence, since last night she'd ordered her new MILF pet to do that exact same thing.

Deciding to email her pet as she waited in line at Starbucks, there was always a long fucking line for the overpriced coffee, she saw a message from her.

Marcy's heart stopped once she saw the photos and recognized the shoes and the desk.

No doubt about it: BigBoodieQT was her boss, Judy.

Holy fuck!

Perfect!

As she waited for the coffee to be made with the tender loving care Starbucks carried out to justify charging a million dollars for a cup, she phoned Ryan. "Babe, you aren't going to fucking believe this!"

Ryan listened to his fiancée, who sounded a little frantic, "What happened?" he asked worriedly.

Marcy could scarcely contain her excitement as her name was called, "I just received an email from our new pet, BigBoodieQT, and three pictures."

Ryan, loving how his fiancée seduced and delivered him a new MILF to fuck and sodomize almost every week... one had even been a mom in her forties along with her own sixty-something mom; another was a mom in a change room while her teenage daughter waited outside the room asking her mother if she was okay, and if she really was okay, why did she sound so breathless; at another time three women at a bachelorette party, including the bride, who walked down the aisle the next day bow legged after taking his fat cock in her ass that night and again in the morning... and as he unloaded his load, Marcy had insisted she keep it in her ass as the something new... or borrowed. "Cool. Were they hot?"

Marcy didn't want any snoopy Starbucks patrons to hear her reveal, so she just said, "Yes, very hot. But there's more."

Ryan could tell his fiancée was excited, like the time she brought her own mom's best friend home for a threesome. "What is it?"

Marcy, now outside on the sidewalk, teased, loving this moment, "You mean who is it?"

Ryan liked surprises, but he was at work, and he wasn't supposed to be on his phone, "Fine, who is it?"

Marcy blurred out, "BigBoodieQT is none other than my bitch of a boss Judy!"

Ryan gasped. "No way. Holy shit! That's why she came back wearing stockings this afternoon."

Marcy, giddy with excitement and possibilities, said, "Yes, it is. Keep your phone close. I'm about to visit her in her office. I may need you to join us later."

"Okay," he said, "but don't do anything that gets us fired."

"Oh, we definitely won't be getting fired," she said. "Although I will be getting promoted. Bye, love."

"Bye," Ryan said.

Ten minutes later, Marcy entered Judy's office. Only she didn't hand Judy her coffee like she usually did, instead she closed and locked the door. And she didn't await any further demeaning orders like she normally did.

No, instead she took a seat in front of Judy's desk, slipped out of her heels and stuck her feet up on the desk and began sipping Judy's coffee. Which was disgusting, she hated coffee, but for the dramatic effect it was worth sipping the vile bile.

Judy, who until now had been in a great mood, instantly shifted into bitch mode, since she never took lightly any sort of disrespect aimed at her. She stood up, glaring. "What the hell do you think you're doing, young lady?"

Marcy sipped a bit more of the disgusting coffee, she far preferred fruit juice drinks, and drawled, "Isn't it obvious? I'm enjoying my coffee, Ms. Big Booty Judy."

Judy could feel her cheeks burning red as she threatened sternly, something she did often, "Don't you dare call me that. I'll have you fired, you little bitch!"

Ordinarily Marcy would have been terrified of being fired. Since she was an intern, Judy had a lot of influence on the future of her career, and because of references, far beyond her tenure at this company. But knowing what she now knew, she wasn't at all fazed by Judy's bullying tactics, which were obviously her means of overcompensating for her frustrating lack of a sex life. "I'm sorry..." she began, sounding sincerely apologetic before adding, "... because right, you're married. It's Mrs. Big Booty Judy."

"You pretentious fucking brat! I'll ruin your career before it even gets started!" Judy stormed around her desk to tower over the seated intern... Judy was a few inches taller than Marcy even when they were both standing, and she used her height to intimidate.

Marcy looked up, took another sip and tossed the coffee in the garbage, "How can you drink this shit?"

"Get the fuck out," Judy demanded, ready to throw her out bodily if she had to.

"Or... on the other hand..." Marcy said, as she stood up, pulled out her phone and counteroffered, drawing out her words very slowly for dramatic effect, "...I... can make sure you... don't get fired, Mrs. Big... Boodie... QT." Marcy texted Judy, whom she'd renamed BigBootyPet, but would soon again rename to BigBootyBitchBoss.

A second later Judy's phone binged, and her face went white.

She reached for her phone and saw the message from her online Mistress: I own you now.

Judy stared at the message, then back at her smug, smiling intern, "Are you XXX-TA-C?"

"In the flesh," Marcy said, as she strolled around and sat in her boss's much comfier chair. "Shit, this is like sitting on a cloud."

Judy was overwhelmed and completely rattled, "I-I-I...I can explain..." Judy stood there frozen, seeing her intern lounging in her chair, behind her desk and trying to figure out what kind of game this little bitch was playing.

A lot of questions swirled around her head.

Was the girl going to blackmail her?

Could she lose her job?

Could she lose her husband?

Had she really just sent a picture of her bare pussy to her intern?

Was her online Mistress of one night and half a day her own intern?

Marcy was readily capable of humiliating her boss... she'd resented her since the day they met and she'd found this career woman she'd been prepared to idolise was a completely pretentious bitch. Yet now in this climactic moment of role reversal, she found herself actually feeling sorry for her. It was obvious she was a lost soul... a woman so insecure she was unaware of how she took everything out on other people.

She smiled sincerely at the frightened woman and said gently, "Look, my pet. We both know what you need. We both know you're hiding your vulnerabilities behind your bitchy persona. So there's no need for you to explain anything. Yes, I'm shocked to learn you're the woman I chatted with last night. I'm even more shocked to learn you're that woman who's in a sexless marriage. But everything considered, I guess all this is rather serendipitous, don't you think?"