The Intern: Anal Deep DP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," Judy said.

"Belinda just returned from holidays and stopped by for some cock," Marcy explained.

"I see," Judy said, oddly envious of this large woman with Master's cock in her mouth. She wanted that cock in her mouth... and her pussy.

"Don't worry, you slutty whore," Marcy said, as she sat down on the couch beside her man, and spread her legs, "there is enough cock and cunt for both you bimbo cum sluts."

"Yes, of course, Mistress," Judy nodded, feeling a little ashamed her jealously and lust were so obvious.

"No crawl over here and get my pussy ready for Ryan's cock," Marcy ordered.

Just who wasn't sure if she preferred Mistress Macy's cunt or Master Ryan's cock more, eagerly crawled between the nylon clad legs and dove in.

"Good slut," Marcy moaned, as she watched her boss dine on her pussy with unbridled lust. "You must be hungry."

"Always for your cunt, Mistress," Judy replied between lustful licks.

"Belinda, she is my boss. The one I was telling you about," Marcy said.

"No way," Belinda said. "You turned her?"

"Yeah, it's a crazy story," Marcy said, as she put her hand on the back of Judy's head.

"I'd love to hear it," Belinda said, always loving hearing how Mistress Marcy had turned another straight woman into a submissive slut. The stories were hot and always turned her on.

"At coffee maybe," Marcy said. "Today, we're going to let my pet watch me get thoroughly ass fucked and then we are going to double penetrate her for the first time."

"Fucking delicious," Belinda said, having been a part of a few wicked sexual encounters with Mistress, Master and others... the nun being the wildest... although knowing they had seduced her mom and daughter were also pretty wild....

After a couple minutes of licking, Marcy pushed her pet away and said, "Let's take this to the bedroom."

"Let's go sluts," Ryan ordered, as she build Marcy up, too her hand and walked down a hallway.

As Judy turned to follow, Belinda greeted, "So, your boss bitch."

"Yeah," Judy nodded, assuming the conversations about her before her submission were less than flattering.

"I'm sure she has had you right your wrongs," Belinda said.

"Still in the process," Judy replied, as she looked at the mid-fifties woman.

"Oh, this should be good," Belinda said, turning around and beginning to crawl to the bedroom she had the best orgasms of her life.

Judy followed behind the very large Latina ass, admiring its beauty and imagining what it would look like getting fucked. She assumed it had been drilled many times by Marcy's strap-ons and Ryan's great cock.

Once in the bedroom, Marcy ordered, "Crawl on the bed sluts."

Belinda and Judy both obeyed.

"So, you want to see me get ass fucked by my man, slut?" Marcy asked, looking at Judy.

"Yes, Mistress," Judy nodded. "I hope that is okay."

"It's definitely okay," she smiled, holding a strap-on in her hand. "Want to watch me get double penetrated?"

"Is the sky blue?" Judy asked playfully.

"Not at the moment," Marcy said, it being quite dark outside.

"Am I dumb submissive slut for you?" Judy corrected, shaking her head as she looked out the partially opened window.

"Why yes, yes you are," Marcy said, as she handed Belinda a strap-on.

"I get to fuck you, Mistress?" Belinda asked excitedly... this being a rarity.

"Well, you get to lay there as I ride you and use your fat tits for balance as my man drills my asshole," Marcy said, as her big boned neighbour pulled the strap-on up her wide, sexy frame.

"I'm honoured," Belinda said, loving seeing Marcy getting fucked... but having never done this.

"I know," Marcy said. "You, slut, can get up close and personal and watch."

"Thank you, Mistress," Judy said, just before Ryan shoved his cock in her mouth.

"Once you have me ready," Ryan said.

Judy reactively began to bob like the good cock sucking slut she was.

"Well, once your done that," Marcy smiled, as Belinda tightened the harness, got onto the bed and lay down.

Marcy straddled the ten-inch plastic cock, and lowered herself on it... placing her hands on her pet's humongous tits.

Ryan pulled out of Judy's mouth and climbed onto the bed, admiring his bent over girlfriend ready for his dick in her ass.

Judy climbed onto the bed... eager to see Marcy take Ryan's cock deep in her asshole.

"Straddle Marcy and look at me," Ryan said, as he moved behind his big bootied girl.

"Yes, Master," Judy said, although she was a little worried about her balance and her physical ability to do what was ordered.

With Ryan's assistance, Judy did as instructed, using her Mistress's wide hips for balance.

"Now pull her ass cheeks apart," Ryan ordered.

"Yes, Master," Judy said, excited to get such an amazing view of the sodomy... so much better than when she was on her back.

As Judy pulled the ass cheeks apart, Ryan slowly slid his cock in Marcy's ass.

"Yesssss," Marcy moaned, as she felt her man's cock slowly penetrate her asshole... nothing ever feeing better than a cock sliding into her ass.

"So good," Judy moaned, feeling her pussy actual tingle as she watched the big cock slide into Marcy's amazing ass.

"You know it," Marcy moaned, loving the sensation of a cock in both her pussy and ass... a feeling that made her so fucking full.

"This will be you soon," Ryan guaranteed, looking forward to hammering away at his boss's ass very soon... even if he had to reluctantly wait until after her husband got first plugging.

"I can't wait," Judy said, feeling the plug in her ass and wishing it was filled with a rea throbbing cock.

Ryan pulled out after a few strokes moved up a little and slid his cock in Marcy's mouth... ass to mouth so nasty and hot and just one more way to dominate and humiliate his once bitchy boss.

Judy was surprised to have the cock in her mouth and yet the perverse act turned her on... as did every wicked act she had performed this wild week.

"Get that cock back in my fucking asshole," Marcy demanded.

"Sorry, babe, just giving our slut a taste," Ryan said, pulling is cock out of Judy's mouth and smoothy sliding back in his girlfriend's tight ass.

"You can face fuck her after you've destroyed my asshole," Marcy moaned, as his big cock filled her again.

"Yes, honey," Ryan said, knowing that his main job was pleasing his insatiable girlfriend.

And for a couple of minutes Belinda lay on her back, her tits used as support for her lovely Mistress, Marcy enjoyed a cock sliding in and out of her ass, and Judy watched in awe of the undeniable sensual beauty of watching a cock fucking an asshole.

As the pleasure increased, Marcy ordered, "Slut, buck your hips up and fuck me."

"Yes, Mistress," Belinda obeyed, as she bucked her hips up, perhaps with a little too much excitement as Judy flew back and fell of Marcy.

"That's it, fuck me, fuck me hard," Marcy moaned, an intense rush of pleasure coursing through her as the cock in her cunt went deeper in her.

Judy got ack up and watched from the side as her Mistress was really drilled by two cocks and bouncing around like a doll. She wanted to be fucked like that.

Marcy made primal moans, and talked excessively nasty as her orgasm rose quickly through her. "Oh yes, fuck me, drill my asshole, double team my holes, cum in my shit hole."

Marcy screamed a couple dozen double team strokes later as her orgasm hit, "Fuuuuuuuuck!"

Ryan was really hammering away, not slowing down at all, until he exploded his load in his girl's asshole.

"Yes, breed my shit hole," Marcy moaned... always loving the feeling of cum spewing in her mouth, pussy or asshole.

"Oh yeah," Ryan grunted, as he unloaded.

Once done, he pulled out and ordered, as Marcy now lay on top of Belinda recovering from her orgasm, "Clean Mistress's asshole, slut."

"Yes, Master," Judy said, eagerly moving behind the gaping asshole and licking the cum leaking out of it.

"Get it all, bimbo," Marcy weakly ordered, completely spent from the intense double teaming.

"Yes Mistress," Judy obeyed, as she tongued the open hole.

"Eat my ass, boss bitch," Marcy moaned, also liking having her asshole eaten... especially the wicked cream pie version.

Judy licked and sucked the cum out of the asshole as best she could, before Marcy slowly rolled off of Belinda and said, "You may go, Belinda."

"Yes, Mistress," Belinda said, a little disappointed she didn't get to come.

"And you, suck my man clean as it is going in your cunt next," Marcy said, standing up and stretching... feeling just a little bit of cum leaking out of her asshole.

"Yes, Mistress," Judy said, as she got off the bed, dropped to her knees and took Ryan's still hard cock in her mouth.

"And if you want to stay and watch you can," Marcy said to Belinda generously.

"I'd love to, Mistress," Belinda said, loving watching her Mistress and Master in any kind of sexual adventure.

"Only a real slut sucks a cock that was just in someone else's asshole," Ryan said, enjoying watching his boss bob on his cock.

"Well, I'm a real slut for you and Mistress," Judy said, taking the cock just out of her mouth long enough to say those words.

"That she is," Marcy said, as she went into her closet and grabbed a different, longer, but thinner strap-on cock.

Judy sucked the cock before her hungrily until Marcy ordered, "Ryan lay down on the bed."

Ryan did as Marcy instructed a new strap-on in her hand, "Go straddle master, cock slut."

"Yes, Mistress," Judy agreed with the usually mindless obedience, lack of consequences and throbbing libido as she got onto the bed and lowered her big body onto the fully erect shaft.

Marcy put the strap-on cock harness on as she added, "No riding it. Just sit on it."

"Yes, Mistress," Judy obeyed, as the glorious cock filled her pussy... forgetting completely about the ring of commitment on her left hand.

Once tightened around her waist, Marcy walked to the bed, moved behind the big juicy butt of her boss pet, and slowly pulled the plug currently lodged in her asshole.

"Oooooooooh," Just moaned, as the plug left her asshole and she suddenly felt empty.

"Don't worry, just a temporary reprieve before we double penetrate these two holes," Marcy said, as she tossed the plug onto the floor, it would need a good wash before going back in her boss's asshole, and admired the large gaped hole.

"I can't wait," Judy said, her first double penetration imminent. She was completely curious what having two cocks in her two bottom holes would feel like. A cock in her pussy always felt great and the recent sodomy had been body quaking... having both filled and fucked at the same time seemed like heaven.

"Oh, you're going to be a regular two-hole fuck slut," Marcy assured, looking forward to seeing her with two real cocks pounding her.

"I'll be your anything, Mistress," Judy said, knowing her words were true... her sexual truth had been revealed and their was no putting it back in the closet. She turned to Ryan and added, "And Master."

"You better believe it, fuck slut," Ryan said. "Once your husband has taken your ass, I'll be regularly destroying it at work."

"Destroy away," Judy said, ready to take his cock in any of her three holes anytime... anywhere.

"I'll do just that," Marcy said, as she slid her cock all the way in her pet's inviting asshole.

"Oh my God!" Judy screamed, as she was suddenly filled with eighteen inches of cock in her two holes. The intensity was like putting your finger in a light socket.

"I'm your God," Marcy said.

"My Goddess," Judy corrected as she got used to being filled in a way she couldn't have fathomed before this moment.

"Agreed," Marcy said, as she began to slowly fuck her boss's asshole, her man knowing to just lay there until old otherwise.

"So full," Judy moaned in awe of just how full she was... the butt plug having properly gaped her hole so this wasn't painful at all... just pleasurable in a way unlike just getting fucked in the pussy or fucked in the ass... both amazing in their own way... but this was an entirely different pleasure.

"Your asshole was made for fucking," Marcy said, as she slowly fucked her.

"My holes were made for fucking," Judy corrected.

"Yes, they were," Marcy smiled, Judy undoubtably the biggest slut she had ever turned. The fact she was her boss only enhancing the thrill of her ultimate conquest.

"Harder, Mistress," Judy maoned, not just wanting to have her asshole fucked and destroyed, but needing it. "Fuck your boss slut like the dirty cunt she is."

"Fuck, you have a nasty mouth," Marcy said, loving it.

"I'm a bimbo anal cunt licking cock taking cum slut for you and Master," Judy said, as she belittled herself and hoped to get the harder ass fucking she desired.

"What would your employees think?" Marcy asked.

"I don't care," Judy said, and at the moment she meant it. Her life had been altered dramatically in just a few days and she couldn't go back to being even a facsimile of the woman she used to be.

"The board?"

"Fuck the board," Judy said, then thinking that most of men would keel over dead if they saw her in this compromising position.

"Well, even I wouldn't make you do that," Marcy teased, as she squeezed Judy's big hips and slammed into her pet.

"Fuuuuuuuuck," Judy screamed as the cock went so deep she felt like the two cock heads were meeting inside her.

"You like that?" Marcy asked, resting deep in her pet's asshole.

"May I masturbate?" Belinda asked, the double penetration she was watching making her pussy burn.

Marcy had forgotten she had allowed the bitch to stay. "You may, cunt, but you can't come until our pet does."

"Yes, Mistress," Belinda said, her hand instantly going to her pussy. "Thank you, Mistress."

"I love it Mistress," Judy answered, the deep thrust bringing a little pain... a pain that reminded her of the slut she was... the sin she was committing.

"Good, slut," Marcy said, as she slammed into her five times fast.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck... mother fuuuuuuucker," Judy rambled, as each deep hard thrust brought such untense pleasure.

"I think she likes it," Ryan joked, looking up at the lustful look in Judy's eyes.

"I love it," Judy said. "You own my holes."

"Yes, we do," Marcy agreed, as she began fucking her pet senseless. As hard as she could. As deep as she could. As fast as she could. These hard fuckings her work out program. She didn't have to go for a run. She didn't need to go to the gym. She just fucked her sluts. It was great cardio.

"Oh fuck, fuck me, fuck my asshole, pound my shit hole, drill my ass," Judy mumbled over the next couple minutes as the pleasure continued to consume her to the core.

"Such a nasty slut," Belinda said, wishing it was her again with two cocks in her two holes.

"She is a natural ass whore just like you," Marcy said, as perspiration began to drip down her as she furiously fucked her pet.

"Oh fuck, so good," Judy mindlessly said, needing to keep letting Marcy know she was enjoying the intensity of the sodomy.

"Ready for a real double teaming?" Marcy asked.

"Yes, fuck my slut holes," Judy agreed, wanting he pleasure to last forever.

"On three Ryan," Marcy said.

Ryan nodded, having done this on more than one occasion. The two having perfected their timing to both reach the greatest depths inside their slut in perfect unison.

"One, two, three," Marcy counted, as she slid deep inside just as Ryan bucked his hips to reach new uncharted territory in her pussy.

Judy's scream would alert the neighbours, wake the dead and alert the authorities, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

As both cocks pistoned in and out of her like a well-oiled machine, Judy's body exploded with inner fireworks and an intensity that was second to none. Her body bounced around. Her tits swayed recklessly. The sounds leaving her lips were unexplainable. Urgent. Lustful. Primal. Desperate.

"Come our dumb three-hole bimbo boss slut," Marcy ordered, after just a dozen deep thrusts in unison with her man, knowing that it wouldn't even take a minute of rough, deep, intense double penetration attack for her pet to erupt.

"Oh God!" was all Judy could get out as the pleasure consumed her, rising lava in a volcano about to erupt.

"So, fucking hot," Belinda moaned, fingering her pussy in perfect timing with the double penetration she was witnessing, trying to time her orgasm to the bitch who was getting the fucking she wanted.

Ryan lifted his hands to Judy's huge tits and attempted to pinch both nipples, but the wild swaying had him only pinch the right tit.

"Oooooooh," Judy moaned, her head light, her body on pleasure fire... and knowing she was about to come.

"Now slut, come all over Master's cock, you fucking cheating cunt and cock whore," Marcy demanded, as she drilled her pet as hard as humanly possible.

The pleasure... the order... the guilty reminder of her betrayal... the thrill of the act... her natural submissive nature... all led to another primal scream as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks, followed by a tsumani an finished with an earthquake. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah... fuuuuuuuuuck... Gooooooooooooooooood."

Both Ryan and Marcy didn't slow down their rough double penetration as their mutual pet quacked like she was having a sexual epileptic seizure.

Judy couldn't handle the intensity of the pleasure, as it continued to rip through her, as she rolled off Ryan, but with not enough room for her body she rolled right off the bed and onto the floor.

Belinda let out her own orgasm moan as she came just seconds after Judy.

"Shit, are you all right?" Marcy said, quickly getting off the bed to check on her pet. She was a devious Mistress, but also one who cared for her sluts.

Judy lay on her back, still twitching from her orgasm, cum leaking out of her pussy and now in a slight pain. "Yeah, I'm okay," she weakly said, out of breath both from the fucking and the fall.

"Shit, that is a new one," Marcy smiled, looking down at her naked pet.

"I've never been known for my coordination," Judy said, looking up at her.

"Someone better get the fuck over here and finish me off," Ryan said.

"Go, slut," Marcy snapped her fingers and pointed to Belinda.

"Yes, Mistress," Belinda eagerly agreed, pulling her fingers out of her pussy and rushing to the big cock that needed attention. "Suck or fuck, Master?"

"Suck, dumb slut," Ryan said, Belinda nothing more to him than a slut to deposit a load.

"Yes, Master," she said, name calling such a turn on although that would have pissed her off before her submission to these two.

As Belinda sucked dick, Marcy bent down and pulled Judy up and embraced her.

For a minute, Judy just enjoyed the warm cocoon of being in the arms of Marcy... an intimate moment after such a wicked act of sexual debauchery.

Marcy felt her pet still trembling from the double penetration.

"Swallow it all, cunt," Ryan ordered, as he pushed her head down onto his cock, Belinda having an amazing gag reflex, and spewing into her mouth.

"Thank you," Judy whispered.

"You're welcome," Marcy said, able to shift so smoothly from firm nasty anal fucking Mistress to sweet, warm caring woman.

"It has been a wild week," Judy said, her head spinning with all she had did.

"And tomorrow it all culminates in giving your husband your anal virginity," Marcy said.

"I think you took that already," Judy smiled.

"Well, your real cock anal virginity," Marcy corrected.

"Which I'm taking her ass second," Ryan said, having let go of Belinda's head and allowed her to resume sucking and nursing his cock after dropping a load.

"Yes, you can pound her ass all you want after tomorrow night," Marcy said.

"Yes, Master, anytime," Judy added, knowing that no matter how her husband reacted she couldn't go back to just being with him... she was now their slut and she wouldn't and likely couldn't quit.