The Intern: Anal Submission

Story Info
Submissive boss receives her first triple penetration.
6.2k words
4.64
50.7k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Intern: Anal Submission

Summary: Submissive boss receives her first triple penetration.

Note 1: Thanks to Breezy who came up with the idea for this fun tale.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing this story.

Note 3: This is the fourth and final part of this series.

In part 1, The Intern: An Anal Seduction, a BBW named Judy, sexually frustrated by her husband of twenty years' neglect, goes online to explore, and inadvertently becomes the submissive pet of her much younger sexy intern from her own office... thus beginning her journey into sexual submission and anal exploration.

In part 2, The Intern: An Anal Training, Judy continues to explore anal sex and her ultimate submission to her young Mistress, now joined by the intern's boyfriend who becomes Judy's fat cocked Master... all with the goal of training her ass properly for her husband's nine and a half inch cock... which will she'll take in this final chapter.

In part 3, The Intern: Anal Deep DP, Judy discovers the joys of double penetration while she falls deeper into submission to her intern. Yet her anal virginity from a real cock is being saved for her husband, who is returning home the next day, totally ignorant he'll be facing a plethora of surprises.

Which... starts... now....

The Intern: Anal Submission

FRIDAY

Unlike her recent week of almost nonstop sex, on Friday Marcy insisted Judy mustn't suck cock, mustn't eat pussy, mustn't get fucked by a strap-on, mustn't get fucked by Master... nope... no sex at all... she just had to work... without being bitchy to her staff... which suddenly was incredibly tiresome after her last few days of anal submission... which had been a complete reawakening of the CEO's sexuality.

Yet Judy couldn't help focussing on the surprise she'd be taking part in tonight... where she'd surprise... or rather totally astonish her husband by inviting him to fuck her asshole... which he'd always wanted, but she'd always refused him. Getting ass fucked by Marcy's strap-on was erotic, and it gave her some great orgasms, and toys were fun, but after her twenty years of refusing it, her husband's real, living, throbbing cock pounding her asshole was a treat she was now dying to experience.

After her recent week of sexual excesses, just doing her mundane job had the day dragging on at a snail's pace... a slower than normal snail even... which worried Judy. She loved the many orgasms and sexual explorations, yet she couldn't allow sex to consume her life. She had a job to do and a profession to pursue. Her career was important.

Judy asked Marcy after lunch, her pussy begging for attention, her mouth watering with craving for pussy or cock and especially for cum of some sort, "What have you done to me?"

"I've turned you into a bisexual cunt-craving, cum-lusting and anal-loving slut," Marcy said without missing a beat. "Why? Is that a problem?"

"I don't know... maybe. I can hardly think about work," Judy said with a sigh. "I'm craving your pussy constantly; I crave your strap-on, and I crave Master's cock."

"The wait will be worth it," she promised, slapping her boss's ass, and thus hammering the butt plug deeper into her overstuffed asshole.

"You trying to make me even hornier?" Judy asked.

"It's a gift."

"Yeah, and you're an evil woman."

"Oh, you know I am," she grinned wickedly, and she sauntered out.

At the end of the day Marcy strolled into Judy's office and said, "So, one last thing."

"What? A pussy licking? An ass fucking?" Judy asked eagerly, feeling so fucking horny.

She laughed, "I really have broken you."

"Completely," Judy admitted.

"Well, once you've given your ass to Ralph tonight and told him about your indiscretions, we can have a fun foursome," she said.

"Really?" Judy asked.

"Oh yeah," she nodded. "We're all going to have a fucking fuck marathon!"

"It's still going to be crazy difficult to tell him what we've been doing," Judy worried.

"Just brazen it out," the girl advised. "And the truth will set you free."

"Well, this week has been very freeing," Judy said.

"Liberating you mean?"

"Yes."

"Life-altering?" she asked, standing right before her.

"Forever," Judy replied.

"Tonight I'm going to eat your cunt until you coat my face with your cum, while your man drills my asshole, and while mine hammers my pussy," Marcy said wickedly. "And once Ralph has fucked me right in front of you, he'll never dare to criticize you for anything you've' done.

"Can I be double teamed too?" Judy asked, recalling her double penetration last night, which had included Marcy's strap-on.

"That goes without saying," she said, kissing her pet boss on the lips. Then she added, "Now go home and get sodomized by your husband's big cock."

Judy looked at the clock. "It is about that time."

"Remember that I want you looking sexy as fuck," Marcy added.

"Once I've left the office, that's the only look I'll know anymore," Judy smiled, kissing her quickly.

Judy went home. Had a shower. Put on a bright pink backless garter set that left little to the imagination and, of course, some sheer silk stockings... pink ones, looking so Lolita-like innocent. Poured herself some wine. Set up the camera to film the sodomizing, linking it to a private website Marcy had set up so her Mistress and Master could watch her first living cock reaming her asshole. Then she reclined on her bed, and just sipped her wine. And waited for her unsuspecting husband to arrive home.

When she heard the door open and close, Judy called out, tossing down the remainder of her second glass of wine, "Come up to the bedroom, Ralph, sweetheart. I need your help with something."

When he walked into the bedroom, Judy was lying face down on the bed, showcasing her luscious booty and the huge fucking butt plug that was still lodged in her asshole. She just looked at him over her shoulder with a huge fucking grin plastered all over her face.

"Oh my," Ralph gasped, having sensed something was different with his wife over the phone, but this was far from anything he'd imagined.

As Judy held onto the metal railing of the bedframe, she bit her lip and cooed, "Honey, would you mind removing this butt plug from my ass? Please?!"

"How on earth did it find its way into... your..." Ralph began, and trailed off.

"It's called my ass," she explained helpfully. "And you're asking me how this whopper of a dick got lodged deep inside my ass?" she paraphrased for him.

"Yeah... what you said," he agreed doubtfully, completely stunned by what he was witnessing. He'd begged and pleaded to fuck her ass for twenty years, but to no avail... so now he had to wonder what had changed.

"Well, the short answer is my Mistress slid it into me," Judy said.

"Mistress?" he asked, more than a little curiously.

"Yes, and the long answer is I have a Mistress now. She tells me what to do, and I do it," Judy explained. After a pause, she added, "Whatever it is. And without hesitation. No limits."

"Really?" he asked... intrigued by his wife's words. "You have a Mistress now?"

"Yes, ever since this past Monday. Are you okay with that?" Judy asked. "Because your accepting that I have a Mistress and I obey her mindlessly and without conditions is part of our new deal."

I-I-I..." he stammered, trying to keep up with this conversation, which seemed unbelievable... as was the fact his wife undeniably had a butt plug in her ass.

"Just say it," the wife said in a strong tone. "Tell me you're okay with my having a Mistress. That you're good with my eating her pussy. With her sitting on my face. With my Mistress fucking all my holes with her strap-on." She didn't yet mention her Master. "Give me your stamp of approval, and you're welcome to fuck my asshole right... fucking... now!"

"Yeah," he said after a pause.

"Yeah, what?" Judy asked playfully, seeing he was accepting their new hierarchy.

"Yes, I approve of your having a Mistress," he said, his cock so hard, and dying to fuck his wife's ass, and eventually to learn who this butt-plugging Mistress was.

"Now before you come over and extract this huge fake cock lodged deep up my asshole," she said, "can you...can you smack my ass first, Daddy? And do it really hard! I've been a bad girl... a very, very bad girl!"

He walked over to the bed, seeming to accept what his wife had revealed, and at least one of his perks from her submission to this woman. He knelt on the bed, smacked her big booty, and intoned mock sternly, "Yes Judy, you've been a very bad girl!"

"Oooooooh," Judy moaned, the sharp slap creating a sweet burn way up her rectum.

"You're very bad for letting a young girl use you," he said, slapping his wife's ass again. "It was a young girl, wasn't it?"

Judy's ass burning on the inside and outside, she moaned, "Well, not cradle-robbingly young; she's in her mid-twenties."

"Then you're a nasty whore," Ralph growled, bestowing another firm, hard smack onto his wife's ass.

"Ooooooh," Judy whimpered, the burn in her ass making even her pussy tingle. "I'm so sorry, Daddy. But if you take this butt plug out of my ass, I promise to be a good girl... and I'll start by letting you fuck me in my slutty asshole."

Ralph grabbed her hips possessively and ordered, in a firm voice she hadn't heard in years, "Look at me, slut."

Judy turned her head around to look at him with all the adoration she used to feel for him.

He locked eyes with his wife, regretting his increasingly ignoring her and her needs in recent years.

Ralph slowly, sensuously, but also with no lack of effort, since it was wedged in there so tightly, rocked the huge plug back and forth out of her, and then astonished her by bringing the plug to his mouth and sucking on it.

Not too far across town, Marcy had Ryan slowly fucking her... as the two of them watched their most recent protege in action, via the feed to their television.

"God, your ass juices taste delicious," Ralph said, as Judy stared at him in shock. "What? You think you're the only kinky fuck in this bedroom?"

"I guess I'm not," Judy smiled, it being her turn to process a shocking sexual revelation from her spouse.

"Shit," Marcy said, "that's kinky as fuck."

"Yeah, that is fucked," Ryan agreed, that not something he'd do either.

Next, instead of fucking his wife right away, Ralph pulled her ass cheeks apart, leaned down, and buried his face in her gaping asshole.

"Oh, yes, eat my asshole, you nasty fuck," Judy moaned, having discovered from Marcy the pleasure a good anal tongue bathing can provide.

"Fucking delicious," he said, as he swirled his tongue inside the gaping hole the plug had left behind.

"Yes! Tongue fuck my asshole," Judy moaned.

For a couple minutes he did just that, before he said, "I've never stopped loving you, Judy, but I hated the way you were holding back."

Judy moaned as he crawled up her body, bringing his cock to the hugely gaped asshole, "I'm sorry, baby. But I promise to be as slutty and nasty as you want from now on, Daddy! I'm ready to be a complete cock and cunt... and ass!... whore for you and my Mistress."

"Then beg for it, slut," he ordered, slapping her ass with his cock.

"Oh, Daddy, please fuck your nasty slut wife's butthole. I've been using larger and larger plugs all week to prep it for you," Judy responded, dying to feel her husband's cock deep inside her asshole.

"I don't know," he said. "It looks like this asshole has already been pretty well used."

"Yes, but only by a strap-on cock, fingers, tongue and butt plugs," Judy answered. "I've been saving my 'anal real cock virginity' for your big fucking dick."

"So this is now my asshole to fuck whenever and however I please?" he asked, circling his cock head around the gaped asshole.

"Yours and Mistress's," Judy said.

"Fuck, this is even nastier than I'd imagined," Marcy said, really loving to watch her slut becoming even sluttier, and impressed by Ralph's huge cock.

"Yeah, and the husband is a lot more dominant than I'd imagined," Ryan added, as he kept slowly fucking his girlfriend as they watched the live-action porn.

"He sure is," Marcy agreed, already looking forward to trying out that impressive cock.

"So who is this Mistress?" Ralph asked, curious to know who'd transformed his boring wife into such a wild slut in just a few days.

"Soon, but not yet," Judy moaned. "Just shove that big cock in my asshole."

"No, you're not getting this cock in your asshole until I know who's turned my bride into a complete whore," Ralph said, showing impressive restraint by not just sliding his cock into his wife's ass... which he'd wanted to do for over two decades.

"May I tell him, Mistress?" Judy asked, looking directly into the camera, and thus revealing the fourth wall to her husband.

"She can hear you?" Ralph asked, looking into the upper corner of the bedroom where his wife was looking, and seeing his camera with its little red light lit up inquiringly.

"Yes, and she's watching us," Judy admitted.

"Really?" he asked, not disapprovingly, and roughly slamming his cock in her ass.

"Oh yes!" Judy screamed, finally getting the big cock in her ass she'd been craving for most of a week.

Ralph pulled out just as quickly, walked over to the bedside phone and said, "Call me right now, Mistress whoever you are."

"Fuck, he is quite the stud," Marcy said, the big cock now being presented clearly on the television.

"Are you going to call him?" Ryan asked, curious about how Marcy would respond to this demand.

"I won't fuck this slut's asshole until I hear from you," Ralph bargained, as he stroked his huge cock in front of the camera.

"Jesus," Marcy said, impressed by the stud's sheer confidence, but also wondering why he'd allowed is wife to get so lost.

"Please call, Mistress," Judy pleaded, desperate to get ass fucked... her desire to be used like a cheap slut consuming every portion of her body.

"You're okay if I do?" Marcy asked, looking back at Ryan from the TV screen.

"Sure," he said.

"All right," she said, getting off her knees and reaching for the phone.

"About time," Ralph said, as he picked up the phone, switched on the speaker so Judy could listen in, and said, "Hello."

"Hi, Ralph," Marcy greeted.

"Hi. And who's this?" Ralph asked.

"Your wife's Mistress, and the sole reason she's bent over and willingly giving up her ass to you at long last," Marcy responded, able to be just as strong-willed as Ralph.

"I see," Ralph said. "And does my wife's Mistress have a name?"

"Your wife simply calls me Mistress whenever we're alone together, and you may call me Mistress Marcy," Marcy revealed.

Ralph looked back at his wife. "Marcy? Your newest intern?"

"Yes, although I've recently kinda become her intern," Judy explained.

"Interesting," Ralph said, knowing how much she'd originally disliked this intern... just like every other intern she'd had in recent years.

"You know stud, she wouldn't have even needed my tutelage if you'd been doing your part in saving your marriage," Marcy pointed out.

"Excuse me?" Ralph asked, as Marcy slipped into her heels and beckoned to Ryan.

Ryan catching on, pulled up his pants and went for his shoes.

"Your wife was sexually lost, and I found and rescued her in the nick of time," Marcy asserted.

"You did, did you?" Ralph asked.

"Yes I did. Without my intervention, instead of being about to fuck your wife's virgin asshole, you'd likely have been served with divorce papers sometime soon," Marcy said bluntly. "You've neglected her needs for a very long time."

"Is that true?" Ralph asked, turning to his wife... Marcy's words a kick in the gut.

As Marcy and Ryan left their house and got into their car, Judy responded, feeling a little guilty as she saw the hurt look on her husband's face, "Yes it is."

"Really?" Ralph asked.

"Yes. I wouldn't have wanted to, but I was desperate! I was convinced you didn't think I was attractive anymore," Judy said, as she rose from her position on all fours and got completely off the bed.

"I'm so sorry for making you feel that way," Ralph said, as he embraced his wife. "I love you with all my heart! But I guess I was so lost in my resentment, I forgot to notice."

"I love you too," Judy said, melting into her man's arms.

As Ryan started driving, Marcy pulled up their secret website on his phone so she could watch on one phone while chatting on the other.

"I never meant to make you feel like you were anything but perfect," Ralph said.

"I probably didn't make it easy," Judy said.

"Well then, it's time for a brand new start," Ralph said, as he gently kissed her.

When he broke the kiss, Judy looked into her husband's eyes and asked in the most sexy and wickedest possible way, "Does this new start include my well-hung stud sodomizing my asshole and making me into his three-hole fuck slut?"

"What did you do to my wife?" Ralph asked, putting the phone back to his ear.

"Turned her into a nasty submissive ass slut," Marcy answered. "Now put the phone back down and sodomize my slut."

"Our slut," Ralph corrected.

"Sure, if you're up for that, she's our slut," Marcy agreed.

Ralph set the phone down without hanging up and asked Judy, "So now do you really want to get ass fucked?"

"Yes please, I want to be sodomized by your big fat cock," Judy said unequivocally, stroking her husband's dick.

"Well, I've apparently been neglecting my husbandly duties," Ralph said. "I certainly can't let that remain the case."

He picked up Judy, carried her to the bed, and positioned her back onto all fours.

"Give it to me, baby," Judy begged, as Ralph got onto the bed behind her.

"I've fantasized about doing this for years," Ralph said, as he placed his cock against and slightly inside his wife's still gaping asshole.

"My fantasy is a lot more recent," Judy smiled, and she surprised him by leaning back forcefully, and thus taking his entire cock up her ass all in one go!

"Better late than never," Ralph moaned, as his wife's tight ass began fucking him.

"Oh yes, I can't believe you never just slid this cock inside my ass during all these years," Judy moaned as she bounced joyously back on his cock.

"I didn't think you me wanted to."

"You were right; I didn't," Judy admitted. "But as the man, you should have figured out a way to make me want it."

"I'm sorry, I respected you too much to push your limits," Ralph explained, as he watched his wife slowly bouncing back onto his cock... still a little stunned by all of her revelations.

"But that's enough about all that. I don't want to live in the past..." Judy said, as she lost herself in the slow ass fucking she was giving herself. "...now I only want to live in the present."

"Agreed," Ralph said, as he wrapped his hands around her hips. "And in this new present, I'm in charge."

"Yes you are, baby," Judy agreed, having longed for her man to take control. "And you're welcome to push my limits all you want!"

"Fuck, do I love this tight ass," Ralph groaned, "not to mention this new you," as he focussed upon slowly fucking her. Fucking an asshole was so different from doing a pussy or a mouth... for although he hadn't fucked an asshole in over two decades, it still felt as amazing as he remembered.

"And I love your cock buried in my asshole," Judy moaned.

"Fuck, do I love you," he said, and he slapped her ass.

12