The Intern Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Li, it just felt really good, and I hadn't cum in a while..."

She slapped me, really hard. "This was not about feeling good, slave," she said, punctuating every word with hard slaps. "This was about learning to serve! NOT about learning to cum just because you got a little stimulation."

She grabbed my throat and pulled me even closer to her. "There's going to be hell to pay for this. Do you understand, slut?"

I nodded meekly.

"Then get down onto your knees, and let's start by cleaning up your disgusting mess. Crawl right up there. Now lick it up. Yes, lick. A slut like you had better learn to lick, because you aren't getting anywhere otherwise."

I licked a bit up tentatively. It tasted awful. I hesitated, was I really to lick this all.

THWACK! Mengxia's heel made intimate contact with my balls, causing me to curl up in pain. She kicked me again, without mercy. "Lick," she said again. "And don't you dare stop until every drop is in your belly. Unless you like being kicked in the balls."

I certainly did not. I licked up every drop, the threat of another kick sufficient to keep me from stopping. Soon it was all gone. As soon as I was done, Mengxia tossed my chastity cage to me. "Get this on your little cock," she said shortly. She was clearly in no mood to argue, and I hurriedly put my cock back in its prison. As I was doing that, Mengxia strode over to one of my shelves and tore off a stack of sheets of ruled paper.

"I think some lines might help get you in the right state of mind, slut. Yes, lines. I know you haven't had to do those in a while. Now let's see..."

"You will copy out the following sentences."

"I am Miss Li's dirty little tiny-dicked sissy slut. I exist to serve her needs and to please superior cock. My pleasure is not important, and I should learn to control my orgasm until Miss Li gives me permission. A horny slut is a disciplined slut."

"And let's see, I think 500 times should be enough for you to start to get the message."

"500??" I blurted out.

"Yes slut, 500. And just for that, you can do a little extra. You will draw a penis picture on every complete page. Make sure it's realistic. I want to see a realistic head and balls on it."

I kept my mouth shut.

"Oh, and did I mention you're going to be doing this while sitting on the dildo? Oh yes," she smiled widely, "I think a little additional practice would be most beneficial. Now, sit down"

Mengxia strode towards the door, checking her watch as she did so.

"When you are done, send me pictures of your work and I'll decide if you've done a decent job and are allowed to leave. You are to stay here until you get confirmation from me that you are free to go. Oh, and FYI, I'm seeing my boyfriend again tonight, so if you don't get it done soon, I might not be checking my phone again for a while..."

She smirked, and then she left.

12