The Intern Pt. 04 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My vaginismus dilator therapy is going pretty well, too, even though I have to check out the next size up from Greg after getting a note from my therapist. He keeps the dilators locked in his personal safe, along with what looks like a cum-stained Charvet shirt. Anything I grumble to him about "not trusting me" is met with a smile and an amusing story about something I did while high on the ecstasy that I accidentally took because I was not thinking clearly due to a concussion and self-inflicted dilator pain.

My brain therapist also has me keeping a diary about how I'm feeling as I use the dilators. Of course, then, I had to name the dilators because you can't just write about lubing up something and putting it in your vagina and just call it "Size 2." Naturally, I used the ridiculous names that were in the latest stupid romance novel I was reading. So far, I've written about my uncomfortable erotic encounters with Fabio, Armando and Eduardo. I thought Greg was getting a little jealous of Armando for a while, you know, staring him down as I washed him in the bathroom. Then, one day, I took the dilator out of my handbag to find that the pervert I married had drawn a wind-swept hero on it with ridiculously huge pecs, abs, the whole bit. Eduardo has more of a tatted hipster look... full beard and all.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm being forced to attend a class about pushing a baby out of your vagina. No, really. My classmates are a bunch of women who humble-brag about how perfect their body fat percentages are on their locally-sourced, organic, vegan diets and which prep schools their binary code-writing fetuses have been accepted into. Don't you worry though, I've busted up cults before... and Good Guy Greg says he has enough saved for me to make bail. As for me, I'll just be happy if the little kicker squatting on my bladder doesn't have any lasting problems from being exposed to street drugs... or to me. If there are, well, we'll just deal with that when it comes. So, this is Gillian Sherwood-Forrester (goddammit, Trudy) signing off... and may all your days be good and plenty.

The Intern, Part 4 - The Final Chapter