The Internationals Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His voice was low and husky, the sound of it filled with lust. Those last few words weren't something I would have expected to hear from anyone before, words about ass-fucking and needing it; I'd had no experience with such things, but I figured that if Dean wanted it so much, it must feel good...

My whole body trembling with excitement, I lubed my cock and got on the bed behind him, parting his cheeks with one hand while I guided my cock with the other. His pink hole was open enough for the head to fit inside, and I put it there. As soon as I did, he pushed back with his hips, making it slide in an inch or so. It felt warm and tight... and really, really intensely goooood...

"Put your hands on my waist, Gerry... and then work that lovely cock deep inside my ass... and fuck me..."

Just as he said, I held his narrow waist with both hands and thrust gently forward as I pulled his ass back onto my cock, entering an inch or so at a time until his round, smooth cheeks flattened against my hips. He moaned, squirming slowly around as he pushed back onto it, finally squeezing the base of it with his anal muscle when it was all the way in.

The sensations around my cock by then were a powerful, brand new rush-- from the tensing, squeezing sphincter at the base to the slippery, silken sleeve that the head and shaft slid through. Like a woman's, his back tapered down to his waist and then swelled out into a firm, round ass, and I stared at its perfect, hourglass sexiness as he moved; I pulled him back on my cock even tighter, flexing and raising it inside him as I held him against me. Ecstasy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... that's what I needed... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... stay inside like that... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... that cock is amazing... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... now don't move but just a little... ohhhhhhhh... that's absolutely incredible... fuck me like that, Gerry... fuck my ass deep and sloooow... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... You have no idea how much I needed this..."

It was all 'way too exciting, and I came almost at once, a huge orgasm that made me gasp and whimper, but that somehow left me hard inside him. The sensations through my cock and from his cool globes against my hips and beneath my hands remained just as exquisite, just no longer overwhelmingly so...

Coming had calmed the urgency; now I was free to enjoy what I was seeing and feeling without being dragged along by it. I relaxed my grip on Dean's waist momentarily, letting my cock slide out slightly before pulling him back onto it again, reveling in the slippery movement through his warm, slick inner depths. I flexed it again, and he squeezed, moaning.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... so goooood... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck my ass, Gerry... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... how did you know how to do that? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... you fuck me just right..."

He twisted on my cock, writhing slowly and undulating, reaching back to hold onto my hips as he moved, sliding his thighs against mine, rolling his hips and squeezing with his sphincter. I held him tight against me, then released him, then pulled him back and flexed inside him again.

"Ohhhhhhhhh... so gooooood... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... but there's another way... another way... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I want you to fuck me another way, Gerry... okay? Ohhhhhhhhhhh... Pull out for a sec, okay?"

I did, and Dean immediately rolled over onto his back, his ass at the edge of the bed, knees apart.

"Come on... here's more lube, Gerry... fuck me right here like this..."

I was in him in seconds, holding his thighs and driving my hips forward, pulling his asscheeks against me. He squeezed me in welcome as our eyes made contact; then they rolled back in his head as he moaned and twisted on my cock again, his head turning back and forth as he lay on the sheets.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass... ohhhhhhhhhhhh... this is the best... ohhhhhhhhhhh, Gerry... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

He soon slowed his movements and looked up at me, then reached out to grasp my upper arms and pull me down. I didn't resist, not knowing what he wanted until his lips pressed against mine and his tongue pushed its way into my mouth.

Distracted by a dozen other already overwhelming sensations as my body pressed and thrust into his, my mouth opened in easy submission to his invasion; reflexively, I responded with my own tongue, my hands now on his hips as I thrust my cock into him.

He rolled his hips upward, squeezing my cock as the kiss became wilder and our tongues went deeper. He held onto my head as we rocked, perspiring bodies sliding back and forth as my cock and my tongue fucked him simultaneously, moans and whimpers building until I came a second time, driving deep into him as his sphincter milked my cock again and again.

I remained lying on him as we gasped for breath afterwards, mindlessly kissing his mouth and face; at last, I slipped out and rolled off, still breathing hard.

"That was incredible," I said.

"That's the best fuck I've ever had," he said. "You sure you've never done this before?"

"Never even imagined it."

"Wow... I'll do you tomorrow night, okay?"

"You can fuck me whenever you want to if it feels as good as it just looked!"

"We need to wait 'til then," Dean answered. "There are some things you'll have to do to get ready..."

"Okay... Like what?"

"Well, you weren't around to see, but I didn't eat all day-- 'cause the last thing I wanted was to get shit all over you tonight... and so I took a coupla' enemas to make sure I was empty and clean. You sure you want to do all that?"

"If it's gonna be like it was for you tonight-- I'm absolutely sure."

"You ever had an enema?" he asked.

I nodded. "When I was a kid... Do you have the stuff to do it with?"

He nodded. "Yeah. There's a bag in my suitcase. You should use a little more than a half-pint of lukewarm water every time... until it comes out turd-free. Do it when we get back tomorrow evening. Got it?"

I nodded again.

"Wait a sec-- I'll be right back."

Dean returned with a warm, wet hand towel and washed off my cock, then immediately started sucking on it. I was hard again in seconds. He handed me the lube.

"Wanna fuck me again?"

I smiled; my cock throbbed. He scooted to the edge of the bed on his back, and I got back inside his exquisite ass in seconds, using lots of lube on us. He pushed back eagerly on every thrust as I entered-- since he was still stretched open from only minutes before, I slid home with almost no effort. I held his smooth thighs against my chest with both arms, flexing my cock inside him as he pushed against me and squeezed with his anal muscle.

"You're the hottest fuck I've ever had," Dean said as he looked up at me. "And your cock is so fuckin' long..." Then his eyes rolled back and he moaned, his head falling back against a pillow.

We changed positions several times after that-- with Dean on his knees, then with his hips propped up on pillows, then lying on our sides, then standing on the floor with Dean bending over the bed, then the same with one of his knees up, then finally he got astride me as I lay on my back. I came in him like that, looking up into his eyes as he milked me with his muscle.

*-*-*-*-*-*

*-*-*-*-*-*

12