The Interrogation Pt. 02

Story Info
A dom becomes submissive for the night.
5.5k words
4.86
8.7k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the frequently requested Part 2 to Interrogation. It's not necessary to read Part 1 first, but it has the same flavor of kinky fun as this story does, so I'd recommend it. All characters are fictional and over 18.

Ana woke up groggy and disheveled. She grossly overslept, a symptom of the intense session from the previous night and the empty space between her thighs; her usual alarm clock wasn't there. Every morning for as long as she could remember, Ana woke up to her submissive softly kissing her pussy until she blossomed in a quiet orgasm. Sometimes she would pretend to sleep through the first and require a second to properly start her day. Today, however, there was no morning cunnilingus and no eager submissive in sight, just a black alarm clock with neon red numbers telling her that she should get out of bed before a late morning turned into a late afternoon.

She wrapped a robe around her body and went down to the kitchen to find Emma. Cinnamon and coffee wafted up the stairs, prompting a wave of relief to wash over Ana. She was hoping Emma baked something elaborate to make up for skipping her alarm clock duties.

Ana's lips parted in surprise when she saw the state of the kitchen with Emma nowhere to be found. Dirty dishes and ingredients covered every inch of counter space. Ana picked up a spatula to see its imprint left behind in a layer of flour. Emma was kind enough to leave a cup of coffee and a plate of cinnamon rolls as a small oasis in the kitchen carnage, but didn't bother to lift a finger cleaning up.

Ana walked around the kitchen, spatula in hand, inspecting the scene. Emma was normally a very meticulous chef and knew the punishment was harsh for leaving dirty dishes for her mistress. Beside a stack of plates glued together with sweet, sticky icing was a note written in Emma's perfect cursive.

"Good morning, slut. I hope you remember your promise from last night. I've left to shop for a few things, but I expect you to stay busy while I'm gone," Ana paused her reading and felt her stomach drop. The events of last night were now sharp in her mind, everything from the interrogation to promising her submissive one day of dominance.

She continued reading, "You will shower thoroughly and wax everything. I expect each of your holes to be fully accessible. You will then put on everything I've laid out for you in the playroom. Finally, You will clean the kitchen, our bedroom, and the bathrooms until they shine. Every dirty dish and wrinkled sheet will look brand new. Do not fuck this up, I'll be home at 4. Oh, and don't even think about cumming."

Ana's fingers absentmindedly found their way to her clit, which she gently stroked as she read the note. She wasn't used to such cold, commanding language from her submissive, but then again, she specifically trained Emma to be warm and obedient. Ana looked at the clock in the kitchen, which somehow had flour on it: 11:58. With just over four hours to complete a long list of tasks, Ana got to work.

In the shower, Ana exfoliated her skin and let the scalding hot water soothe her tired muscles. Spanking and fucking made for a demanding workout, even on the giving end. Ana dried herself and prepared the hot wax for her sensitive skin. She had a healthy amount of hair between her legs, a symbol of her dominance. Forcing her submissive to be perfectly bare while she remained natural was a power trip in itself, but it was one she had to give up. Ana winced as she pulled every hair from her vagina, ass, and legs. When she was finished, her skin was hot, smooth, and raw. She couldn't help but slide a finger into her aroused hole, enjoying the feeling of slick cum on smooth skin. Ana spent a few minutes playing with herself, but just as she was feeling a whisper of an orgasm build, she remembered Emma's words and pulled away.

Ana walked naked from her shower to the playroom, smiling in amusement at her situation. She had never enjoyed being submissive when she used to date men, so she developed dominant tendencies fairly early in her life. When she met Emma, it was clear that she was submissive, at least at that point in her life, and their dynamic developed naturally. To be taking orders from the woman she just spent all night torturing didn't feel real, like an intense dream. Part of Ana was excited to get a glimpse at Emma's mysterious past, but another part was scared that it might disrupt their balance. Emma was a service submissive in every sense of the term; she would cook, clean, and pamper her mistress. What would happen if Emma liked the dominance too much? Even worse, what if Ana fell in love with submission?

It was these risky questions that made Ana even more excited for her submissive to take control. She turned on the lights of the playroom to find it in a similar state to the kitchen. Evidence from the scene last night littered the room. Restraints, gags, vibrators, and whips were scattered on the bed and floor. Ana shook her head in a mixture of amusement and disappointment as she crossed the room to her wardrobe. She opened the door and saw a note with a hangar covered in a protective bag.

"This was the first uniform you bought me two years ago. I can't wait to see you wear your own punishment," Ana read aloud. She laid the hangar on the bed and took inventory of the contents. The centerpiece of the uniform was an impossibly small black latex dress. On Emma, it barely covered her ass and breasts. On Ana, it covered even less. The dress was accompanied by long gloves, thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, and heels, all in expensive black latex. Next to the outfit was a slim leather collar, a remote-controlled vibrator, and a butt plug. Ana's heart immediately started racing.

Ana stared at the bed, seriously contemplating her decision. Once she put on her submissive's outfit and the collar there was no turning back. Her concentration was broken by the ringing of her cellphone, vibrating violently on the bed. It was Emma.

"Hello?" Ana felt nervous.

"You're wasting time." Emma's tone was cold and seductive.

"How do you know?" Ana looked around the room, expecting her submissive to jump out at her. Ana saw her camera's red light blinking from across the room. Emma was watching her.

"You think that you have a choice right now, but you gave up that right last night. You can make yourself and the house look pretty or you can masturbate until I'm home; you're fucked either way. If you defy me, I will break your defiance. If you obey me, I will make you serve me in ways even you could never imagine," Emma whispered. "You have three hours."

The line went dead. Ana swallowed her pride and set down the phone. There was a lot to do around the house, and it wasn't going to be easy with the vibrator teasing her. Ana walked over to Emma's trunk and looked at the impressive arsenal of clamps, canes, whips, and floggers. She shuddered thinking about how some of them would feel against her skin.

Not wanting to taste her own medicine, Ana put her hair up and got to work. She slid the stockings over her smooth legs, pressing out the creases in the latex as they settled around her thighs. The small black dress hugged her slender figure. Ana pulled the long gloves up her arms, flexing her fingers in the thin latex. She felt a twinge of embarrassment putting her submissive's uniform on. The dark, shiny material made her exposed skin radiate. It somehow looked more natural on Ana, despite its owner. Ana slid the butt plug into her well-lubricated pussy first. She gathered her arousal on the toy and pushed it into her ass. Ana exhaled softly and slid the vibrator in too. Finally, Ana held the leather collar in her hands. Right now, she looked like a slutty maid, but nothing she wore signified her submission. Once she locked a collar around her neck, there was no turning back.

Ana looked at the ticking clock, the blinking red camera light, and the collar. She pushed worry from her mind and wrapped the collar around her neck, clicking the small padlock in place around the shackle. Immediately, the vibrator deep inside of her switched on and began sending pulses of pleasure throughout her body. Ana clutched her thighs together to keep it from slipping out. She silently cursed Emma for not giving her underwear and got to work.

As Ana cleaned the playroom, the vibrations grew in intensity. She began to sweat and bite her lower lip, unable to focus on her tasks.

"I want to serve you, I can't like this," Ana complained to the camera. She waited for a response, but didn't get one. A deep humiliation settled over the dominant woman. Just last night, Emma was begging through gagged lips for an orgasm. Now, she was watching her mistress struggle with nothing but a small vibrator and a collar.

Ana felt her cheeks go red waiting for a response that never came. Eventually, she sighed and continued cleaning. Every step she took was brutal. The plug and vibrator constantly reminded her of her submission, but Ana refused to accept it. Dominance was all she knew.

Across town, Emma was enjoying her day. She got lunch with a friend, bought a new fitness watch, and did some work in Nicole's cafe. There was tension in the air when Emma sat at her usual window seat, but Nicole was used to that by now. Whenever Emma came into the cafe, she ordered the same latte and sat at the same spot instead of going to the counter. Nicole would bring the coffee and they would flirt a bit before she returned to her customers. They never spoke of their past, but the memories of high school antics and later BDSM therapy swirled in both their minds.

Today, Nicole brought the latte with a blueberry muffin on the side.

"It's a new recipe, you'll like it," she smiled and looked down at Emma. Nicole was beautiful in the way that most baristas are: patchwork tattoos, a nose piercing, and dyed black hair. A long way from her Catholic high school on the East coast, Nicole felt confident shrouded in black ink.

Emma took a bite. The fluffy, buttery crumb perfectly contrasted the tart blueberry and sweet streusel topping, which she was excitedly told the barista. Nicole looked behind her to see no customers at the counter and sat down.

"Where's Ana? Your mistress," Nicole teased. Ana was in the cafe just as often as Emma, and Nicole flirted even more with the dominant woman.

"I don't think you'd believe me if I told you," said Emma. "Probably better if I just show you."

Emma opened her phone and showed Nicole the camera feed from the playroom. Ana was completely stripped of her dominance and looked like a wanton slut. Her breasts were spilling over the top of her dress and thighs quivered as the vibrator whirred.

Nicole's eyes grew wide. "Really? Are you back in the game?"

"Not exactly. This is just for one day." Emma blushed and put her phone away.

"Sure," Nicole laughed. "The woman who swore to never hurt a fly again is going to whip her mistress."

"I never said I was going to whip her," Emma put her hand over Nicole's. "I was hoping you could help me with something."

By the time she got to the kitchen, Ana was a mess. Her hair was a mess, her skin was hot and slick with sweat under the latex, and pussy vibrated incessantly. She needed a break and an orgasm, but she was hours away from either. It was 3:45 when she finally finished her chores and returned to the playroom. She fixed her hair, pulled up her stockings, and applied a fresh shine to her outfit. Suddenly, the vibrator increased in intensity and Emma's voice boomed in the dungeon.

"Good slut. Restrain yourself as I was last night."

Ana paused for a moment, her dominance disagreeing with the need in her clit. Having come this far, she decided to see it through.

Ana retrieved a soft blindfold, a ball gag, four thick leather cuffs, and a spreader bar. She locked heavy leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles, connecting a spreader bar to her ankle cuffs. Stretching her jaw, she secured the gag in her mouth and whimpered as the vibrator stirred inside of her. Finally, she positioned herself under the hook in the ceiling and blindfolded herself. Ana locked her cuffs together and reached up to the hook, lowering the short chain on top of it. Immediately, Ana regretted her submission. Her shoulders and calves ached as her slender body was stretched by her restraints. A thick strand of saliva ran from her bottom lip to her breasts, sliding down her dress as she moaned into her gag. She needed release. She needed Emma.

Ana heard her front door open and close. She heard one set of heels click on the hardwood floor, then a second.

"Mmph?" Ana grunted through her self-imposed restraint. She strained her ears, trying to listen through the floor. The heels stopped and were replaced by muffled laughter. There were two voices. Ana strained against her cuffs; she had no idea who was in her house and her mind began to race with possibilities.

Finally, the basement door opened and the heels descended the wooden steps. They got louder as they approached the dungeon, stopping at the door. The handle turned and one pair of heels entered the room.

"Mmph!" Ana protested. She was terrified about who was seeing her exposed and restrained, but a twisted feeling deep in her gut was excited.

"Be quiet, slut," Emma crossed over to the bound woman and put a hand on the side of her neck. "I've examined your work. It is satisfactory." She bit Ana's earlobe, pressing her teeth into her soft flesh. Ana nodded.

"I'm going to take your gag out now. You will only speak to answer my questions. Is that clear?"

Ana nodded again. Emma unbuckled the leather strap and let the gag bounce on the floor. Ana licked the spit from her lips and flexed her jaw.

"Have you ever been dominated by a woman?"

"No."

"Do you worry about what would happen to our relationship if I dominated you?"

"I... yes, I did think about that."

"Me too. I have a solution."

Emma lifted the blindfold off her mistress' eyes. Ana blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting to the light. Emma was completely naked, save for a pair of stockings, heels, and a collar with a leash. She left Ana's side and knelt on the floor. A tall, dark-haired woman stepped into the dungeon next to Emma. She wore a tight, black latex catsuit that covered her toes to her neck. It looked natural on the woman, like a second skin. She took Emma's leash in her hand and wrapped it around her wrist. Emma's neck strained against the tension, but she did not move.

"Speak," the woman commanded.

"This is Mistress Nicole. You know her from the coffee shop," Emma spoke. Ana studied her thin, tall form and her sharp facial features. It was her.

"Emma!" Ana gasped, trying to appeal to her submissive, but was cut off.

"Silence," Nicole said. Ana closed her lips.

"I wanted to dominate you, to make you melt in my arms. I fantasized about you groveling at my feet and worshiping every inch of my body. However, I know that the satisfaction I would get from your submission would not be worth ripping apart the threads of our relationship," Emma stared into Ana's eyes as she spoke. "I didn't want to fail you. I want to be able to fulfill your submission fantasy. When I told Nicole about our predicament, she offered her services."

"Let me make a few things clear," Nicole spoke before Ana could. "I have no interest in interfering in your relationship, nor do I want to replace you as Emma's mistress. You have two choices: I leave and never return, or give yourself and your submissive to me tonight."

Ana had so many questions, but now wasn't the time. She should have ordered Emma to untie her and severely disciplined her sub for bringing another mistress into her home. She should have cussed out the tall, dark, dominant woman, but she did not. Instead, she puffed out her chest and said three words: "Do your worst."

Nicole smiled and led Emma to the bound woman, forcing her to crawl on her hands and knees. She knelt the submissive beneath her mistress, her face inches from her freshly shaved vagina.

"This isn't my first time turning a dominant into a begging, messy slut," Nicole ran her gloved fingers down Ana's neck and collarbone. Ana flinched, but put on a brave, stoic face.

"Oh, don't be like that," Nicole circled around her and grabbed her ponytail with a strong grip. "Look at Emma," she forced her head towards the ground. Emma looked past her mistress' pussy into her eyes.

"She was the best mistress I've ever met. Equal parts strict and creative. The things she would make her subs do would make your eyes widen and your pussy throb. Now, she's a quiet, obedient submissive," Nicole tightened her grip on her hair. "The question is not if you will submit, it is how much you endure before you do."

Nicole released her grip and opened Emma's trunk of restraints, whips, and toys. She took out a thin flogger, a wand vibrator, two gags, and a bundle of rope. She put the toys on the bed and began binding Emma's wrists to her ankles, securing her in her kneeling position. She ran a length of rope in between her legs, its twisted braids setting in between the submissive's labia. Nicole yanked the rope upwards with one hand and pulled Emma's hair with the other. She tied the rope to her hair, forcing her neck back. Finally, she retrieved a thick ball gag and brought it to her lips. Emma opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue obediently, allowing Nicole to fill her mouth. Emma tested her restraints, moving her head forward slightly. The crotch rope bit into her sensitive skin. Her neck ached, but the pain in her clit was worse. She could do nothing but watch her old mistress dominate her new mistress.

Nicole took the vibrator out of Ana and turned it off. It was drenched in her arousal. Nicole brought it to Ana's lips.

"Open."

Ana kept her lips closed. Emma shook her head beneath her mistress; she knew the consequences were severe for disobeying Nicole.

"You're so fucking predictable," Nicole whispered. She set down the vibrator and picked up the flogger and a ring gag.

"Open."

Ana shook her head, clinging onto defiance. Nicole cocked her arm back, her muscles flexing through the thin latex. Ana closed her eyes and heard leather snap against flesh. Emma groaned through her gag. Ana opened her eyes and saw thin pink marks rise on Emma's breasts. Nicole cocked her arm back again.

"Open."

"Just hit me," Ana spat. Nicole snapped the whip against Emma's chest again.

"There are so many different kinds of pain," Nicole drew her arm back and struck the submissive again, much harder than Ana usually did. "Physical, mental, emotional... all delicious ways to torment a slut." She reached down and pinched Emma's nipples, cruelly twisting them. "I bet you expected that I'd whip your pussy and spank your ass until you completely broke."

Ana's cheeks turned red. She expected some light bondage, punishment, and maybe a bit of humiliation when she agreed to be dominated by Emma. Now, her submissive was being tortured in front of her by her ex-mistress.

"Open."

Ana saw Emma's chest rise and fall with adrenaline. Her eyes were wide and pleading. Nicole drew back the cruel whip, her eyebrows raised expectantly.

"Ok, ok," Ana sighed and slightly parted her lips. Nicole dropped the whip and ran two fingers across Ana's vagina, coating them in her cum.

"Good girl," Nicole purred. She pushed them through Ana's lips and swirled her fingers around in her mouth. Ana gagged at the intrusion, she felt the shame of cleaning her own cum off another woman's fingers deep in her chest. Nicole forced her teeth apart and buckled the gag around her head. Almost immediately, spit started running from her bottom lip to her barely-covered chest, to the tops of her stockings. She was a mess.

Nicole untied Emma and helped her to her feet. She took out her gag, but kept the collar and leash around her throat.

12