The Interrogation Pt. 03

Story Info
Interrogation, orgasms, and reversal in outdoor bondage.
6.5k words
4.8
10.8k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is the third part to the Interrogation series. If you haven't read the last two, check them out to get caught up on the story! There'll be plenty of kinky sex waiting for you when you're back. All characters are fictional and over 18.

"Fuck," Emma mumbled. She felt a tickle on her right arm, then her shoulder, then her breast. Emma shuddered and closed her eyes behind her blindfold. She wasn't alone. Tiny feet crawled around her body as if she were a flower full of pollen. Emma stayed perfectly still, which wasn't difficult considering how tight she was bound between two massive trees. She strained her ears, hoping to hear her mistress nearby, hoping that it was some kind of cruel punishment. Emma caught her breath in her throat as the assailant crawled onto her nipple and paused. She grit her teeth, bracing for a painful sting.

***

"There's no way this is practical."

"I know."

"And the ground's muddy too."

"Quite so."

"What if I step on something?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know... a snake?"

"I'll take care of it," Ana flexed her leather riding crop in her hands. She snapped it forward, connecting with Emma's exposed butt.

"Ok, ok, I'm moving," Emma started to trudge up the trail. As she walked, the thick metal cuffs binding her wrists and ankles clinked together. Ana was generous and spaced the ankle cuffs far apart enough to walk, but she stumbled every once in a while, which was punished with a swift strike from the leather crop.

"You sure no one uses this trail? I'm not too sure what a couple of hikers would think about a naked, shackled woman being forced up a hill."

"It's Nicole's actually."

"The trail?"

"The whole property. The only people we'd see would be wearing the same thing as you."

"How'd you get her to let us stay here?" Emma stumbled again, which was met by a quick correction from the crop.

"Oh, I just offered to loan you out for a couple days when we're back."

"Really?"

"No, I want you to myself for a while."

"I'd like that, Mistress."

Ana and Emma trekked up the trail, muddy from last night's rainfall. It was a short walk from their car to the cabin, but Emma struggled to keep her balance on the steep, winding climb. By the time they reached the cabin, her forehead, breasts, and thighs were sweaty and her feet and shins were caked in mud.

"Nicole owns this place? This is nice," said Emma, out of breath. The cabin was small, but had large windows overlooking the valley and a well-kept garden.

"Yeah, she takes her subs here for 'special occasions,' whatever that means."

"What's our occasion, Mistress?"

"Celebration," Ana put her arms around her naked submissive and kissed her neck gently. "You're my girlfriend now, so you deserve a scenic place to be played with."

"You're sweet. You know, I'm not gonna run anywhere," said Emma, shaking her cuffs.

"I know. I just like to watch you struggle." Ana attached a short rope to her collar and unlocked her wrists and ankles. She led Emma to the garden and tied the rope to an iron hook protruding from the side of the cabin.

"Nicole put a lot of anchor points around here, didn't she?" Emma joked.

"It's a good thing she did, cause I can't have you moving around for this part."

"What part... FUCK," Emma shrieked as Ana picked up the hose and doused her in freezing-cold water. Emma tried to turn away from the icy blast, pulling at the rope between her collar and the hook. Ana laughed and increased the pressure, targeting Emma's exposed butt and thighs with the stream. Emma screamed again as the water splashed against her sensitive skin.

"This is cruel, even for you," Emma shouted, dancing to avoid the jet. Ana smiled and dragged a lawn chair in front of her submissive, lazily reclining while spraying her down. After every inch of Emma's body was clean and clearly soaked, Ana shut off the water and threw Emma a towel from her hiking pack.

"Oh, don't pout. You were dirty!" Ana laughed.

"Well, that was your fault too," Emma shivered and wrapped the towel around her body. She reached high on her toes and unclipped herself from the hook, dramatically presenting the lead to her mistress.

"Where to?"

***

"This is nice, having you naked again," said Ana. She had her feet up on the porch while Emma picked fresh herbs and vegetables.

"What do you mean? You always dress me up in some latex or leather outfit that never covers my tits."

"Exactly, just because I can see your skin doesn't mean that you're naked. There's something nice about natural, exposed flesh."

"You sound like a serial killer."

"I mean, this would be the place wouldn't it? Secluded cabin in the middle of nowhere..."

"Very funny. Speaking of untold horrors, what do you have planned for me tonight?"

"You know I can't tell you that. It'll be nice, I promise."

"Yeah, that's why I'm asking. Besides the whole walking through the mud and freezing water, you've been... kind? I mean I'm not even tied up or anything," Emma waved her wrists in the air, showing off her freedom.

"Are you complaining?" Ana lifted her sunglasses from her eyes.

"Of course not, Mistress. I think I was just preparing for some boundary-pushing stuff considering..."

"Another word and I'll take those clothespins..."

"Sorry, Mistress. I'll be good."

"Good. Bring me what you've picked." Emma brought her basket over to Ana. She crossed her arms behind her back, waiting at attention.

"This looks lovely. I'm going to cook for you tonight."

"Really?"

"Yes, and wipe that surprised look from your face. Can't a domme be kind for once?"

***

"This looks incredible, Mistress."

"We'll see. It's been awhile since I made gnocchi. Wine, love?"

"Love? I... yes, thank you. Do you need any help?"

"No, I laid out a dress for you in the master bedroom, just put it on and look pretty for me; unless you prefer your nudity."

Emma kissed her mistress on the cheek and walked into the bedroom. It was a beautiful room with floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides. Almost every angle in the room displayed rolling valleys and meadows cascading from the cabin. Emma was more aware of her nudity than she had been; it was as if the scenery was ogling her with its many eyes. She approached the wood-framed bed, which sat low on the floor. Before her was a simple white slip dress and a matching set of white lace lingerie.

"Beautiful," Emma whispered to herself. It was completely unlike the standard black latex uniform she had grown to love. She slipped the lingerie on her body, staring at her curves in the window's reflection before stepping into her dress. It fit perfectly, as if Ana measured every inch of her body and stitched the dress accordingly.

When Emma returned to the kitchen, Ana was waiting for her at the table dressed in a long, black silk gown. Her hair was down around her shoulders, a noticeable departure from her standard high ponytail.

"Come here, Emma," Ana spoke softly and tapped the wooden floor with her heel. Emma pulled her dress up past her knees and knelt before her mistress.

"This weekend, you're a free woman. I brought you here in bondage and I will take you away in such, if that is still what you want." Ana reached forward and unlocked Emma's collar from her neck. "Here, you are not bound by any rules, any contract, any inhibition."

"Mistress, I..."

"Ana. Call me by my real name."

"Ana," Emma repeated. The syllables were foreign on her lips. "So I can speak freely?"

"Of course."

"I don't know what to think. Are we still going to..."

"Have sex? Would you like to?"

"Very much so, Miss... sorry, Ana."

"Then we will. Listen, after you said you loved me, something about the continuous corporal punishment didn't feel right. I also know that somewhere, deep down, you're twice the dominant as me -- I saw you hold yourself back when we were with Nicole."

"Ana, I still want you," Emma reached over and held her hand.

"I know you do, I guess I'm just making sure that this kind of relationship is still what you want. We're not really a normal couple, you know."

"What, two women dating is weird now?" Emma smiled.

"You literally had your ex-domme fuck my ass just the other weekend. If that's normal, we're all going to hell," Ana laughed, disarmed by Emma's wide grin.

"Sounds like heaven to me," Emma took a long sip of wine. She ran her thumb over the back of Ana's hand and looked into her piercing eyes.

"What if my past self comes out? That did a pretty good job of holding back my urges," Emma looked at her collar on the table.

"I don't mind," Ana spoke softly, her voice almost a whisper.

"But you're not submissive. You're strong and confident and..."

"I want you as you are. If you need control, I'll worship at your feet. If you need order, I'll keep you in line," Ana squeezed her hand.

"Thank you, Ana -- I don't know what to say..."

"I can grab a ball gag if that would make it easier," Ana looked over to her duffel bag.

Emma laughed and relaxed a little. As they ate, the conversion lightened and the tension all but evaporated. With no rules to enforce, Ana quickly found herself drinking straight from the wine bottle and letting out echoing belly laughs at Emma's jokes. With no rules to follow, Emma swore like a sailor and ate like one, talking through bites of food. When there was nothing left to eat or drink, the dishes stayed on the table while Ana led Emma into the bedroom.

The women stared at each other for a moment, each with arousal, wine, and hunger coursing through their blood. Ana made the first move, pushing her former submissive on the bed. She pounced on her prey, pressing her lips against Emma's. It was as if they kissed for the first time -- Ana ran her hands through Emma's hair and down her sides while she made out with her lover.

As Emma's moans grew desperate, Ana knelt at the base of the bed and pushed her white silk dress past her hips. She grasped Emma's lingerie with her teeth and slowly pulled it down her legs, kissing her calves and thighs on the way up.

"Don't fucking tease me," Emma rasped, pulling Ana's lips to her pussy. Long, slow strokes quickly became a fevered tonguing as Emma gripped the back of Ana's neck and pushed her harder against her clit. Ana quickly circled her clit, licking every drop of arousal that she massaged from Emma's tender folds. Emma's knuckles gripped the bedsheets, white as her wrinkled dress. Her toes curled and released as if grasping for an approaching orgasm.

"Please can I..." Emma started to beg for her release, but she swallowed her words. There were no rules. She was free to cum, and she did. Emma's legs shook and her body spasmed, melting into Ana's hands, lips, and tongue.

Ana felt Emma's hands release her head and jumped on top of the still orgasming woman. She lifted her dress and swung her legs beside Emma's head, pushing her dripping pussy against Emma's moaning lips. Spurred by the hot, fragrant taste of her lover, Emma sucked and licked greedily at Ana's pussy.

"You're so fucking good at this," Ana moaned, grinding her hips against Emma's face. As she rode her, she gently toyed with Emma's clit. Her moans and gasps doubled Ana's pleasure -- the vibration from her lips sent shivers down her spine.

"I'm gonna..." Emma gasped, her voice muffled under Ana's pussy.

"Wait for me... just like that," Ana closed her eyes, focusing on Emma's expert tongue. "Cum now, fucking cum for me," Ana felt the edge of a climax approach and pushed her submissive over the edge. Like a spark on dry timber, Ana erupted in a powerful orgasm. Her legs put Emma's head in a vice, refusing to let her stop licking. Finally, Ana collapsed, spent and sweaty beside her lover.

Emma curled up next to her, putting her lips in the crook of her neck to initiate another round. Ana tried to peel away, but Emma's caress was persistent.

"I had two, you had one," Emma began kissing lazy lines down Ana's chest. "We're equal now, right?"

***

When Ana woke up, there was no submissive between her legs. The morning sun was bright in the bedroom, illuminating the space from the three massive windows. Ana pushed the well-used sheets off her body, threw a robe around her shoulders, and stumbled into the kitchen. Emma was at the stove cooking something sweet and cinnamony, naked except for a "Kiss the Cook" apron. Ana followed orders, kissing Emma on the cheek and wrapping her arms around the light-haired woman.

"Good morning, love," Ana said, her voice raspy as sleep cleared out from her throat. The dishes from last night had been cleaned and the kitchen was in perfect condition, save for a few recently-used utensils in the sink.

"Hi," she smiled. "Go sit, you know I can't handle the hovering."

Ana plopped herself down in a chair and watched Emma set two plates of french toast worthy of a Michelin star.

"What's on your mind?" Ana asked. Emma hardly touched her food.

"I don't know... I guess I was thinking about last night -- which was incredible," Emma was quick to add, "But if we're going to take the guardrails off our relationship, I want you to know what you're getting yourself into."

"And what would that be?

"I wanted to tell you everything last night, but it was so perfect and normal that I didn't want to. And to be honest, I don't know that I could have. Every time I try to talk about my days as a domme -- I just can't really. I couldn't even dominate you myself, I had to bring in Nicole to do it for me," Emma twirled her fork between her finger and the table nervously. "I think it's easier for me to be honest when there's the threat of sexual torment," she smiled.

"That's that, then," Ana said, dusting her hands together.

"What?"

"You have things to tell me, but can't. I'll make you tell me, if you want."

"What about the whole 'free woman' rule?" Emma's eyes were wide at the thought of another interrogation.

"I wanted to give you an opportunity to experience a more 'normal' relationship, but I also wanted to just reset everything and give us a chance to redraw our boundaries. It's just you, me, and a lot of trees up here. If you think it would help to be in a submissive place for this conversation, then who's stopping you from going there?"

"And afterwards?" Emma chewed her bottom lip.

"That'll be up to you."

"Ok, yeah. Let's do it," Emma put her palms on the table, her mind already wandering to sinister places.

"We'll end this journey into your past just how we started. How does that sound, slut?"

"That would be lovely, thank you Mistress."

***

Emma's neck recoiled in shock when she saw her mistress walk through the bedroom door. She was dressed from neck to toe in a tight, black latex catsuit; the sunlight bounced off her curves. Her hair was pulled back and high into a ponytail and her feet were nestled into the kind of heels that were perfect for stepping on a naughty submissive. She had Emma's collar in her left hand.

"It's good to be back," Ana twirled the collar around a gloved finger. "Kneel, slut,"

Emma approached her and knelt at her feet.

"Look at me," Ana curled a finger under her chin. She buckled the collar around Emma's neck and locked it in place. She tied a blindfold around her eyes and attached a lead to the collar, forcing her submissive's neck forward.

"Follow."

Ana walked and Emma crawled behind her, completely unaware of where she was being led. She heard the door to the cabin open and felt hot air envelop her body. Emma's hands and knees sank into the soft earth as Ana led her to the edge of the forest.

"Stand," Ana ordered. Emma complied, catching her balance as she stood. She could feel the sunlight streaming through the edges of her blindfold, but all she saw was darkness. She remained still while Ana bound her with strong rope between two trees. When she finished, the woman was in a taught X, her limbs fastened tight to the two trees. Emma heard the cap to a bottle open and her mistress walk behind her. She felt her smooth, cold body press against hers, lips at her ear.

"It's hot today, isn't it?" Ana whispered. Her hands were all over the bound woman, rubbing a sweet-smelling oil into her skin. Her fingers lingered at her breasts, thighs, and ass, shining Emma's body to a fine polish. When she finished, Emma was practically sparkling in the sun, bright as her latex-clad mistress.

"Sunscreen, Mistress?" Emma asked.

"My darling, so sweet," Ana brought a slippery hand to her cheek, caressing her lovingly. "That would be so thoughtful, wouldn't it?"

"Yes..." Emma gasped as Ana's other hand nestled in between her legs. "It's not sunscreen is it, Mistress?"

"Such a smart girl," Ana whispered. "I thought you could use a little tan, so I thought a touch of baby oil would help accelerate the process."

Emma swallowed hard. Ana knew how easily her fair skin burnt in the sun without an accelerant, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky today.

"You're going to... sunburn me? No whips or clamps?" Emma whispered back.

"Well, I couldn't bring too many toys up here, so I figured Mother Nature would help me today."

"Isn't that going to take..."

"It could be hours, yes."

"And I'm just gonna stay here? Like this? Mistress?" Emma shouted for Ana, but the domme disappeared. In truth, she was reclining on the porch thirty feet away, but as far as Emma was concerned, the dark-haired woman vanished before her.

***

Ana was thoroughly enjoying herself. She stripped out of her catsuit, as the puddled sweat was boiling her alive when she was teasing her submissive, and was now tanning on the grass with a large glass of iced tea and a bowl of berries beside her.

Emma was not enjoying herself. It had only been thirty minutes, but her arms and legs were starting to strain from being tied so tightly. And it was hot. Really fucking hot. Sweat dripped from her arms and breasts in streaks down her oiled body, cutting through the cruel substance. She wasn't burning yet, but she could feel the sun dig its nails into her exposed flesh.

"What's your plan, Mistress? You didn't even ask me questions yet! How do you know I won't just tell you everything?" Emma shouted, hoping Ana was nearby.

Ana smiled and took a long sip of her cold drink. She said nothing and closed her eyes. When she next opened her eyes, Emma was perfectly still and breathing slowly, her chest barely moving. Concerned, she walked silently over to the bound woman. It took everything within her not to burst out in laughter.

A small dragonfly was perched on Emma's nipple, and it looked like it had no plans of leaving anytime soon. After a few cruel minutes, Ana took mercy on her and untied the blindfold around her eyes.

Bright light blinded the submissive as she regained her sight. As the world came into focus, she saw her mistress, nude and glistening before her.

"I don't want to look," Emma whispered, terrified about what creature was tormenting her sensitive nipple.

Ana laughed and flicked a hand across Emma's chest. Emma tensed in anticipation, but relaxed her shoulders when she saw the dragonfly flutter away from her body.

"You look hot and bothered, love," Ana ran her fingertips down one of Emma's outstretched arms.

"Yes, I am Mistress. My skin..."

"Feels hot, though you'd be unlikely to really burn if I took you down in the next thirty minutes," Ana smiled.

"Can we, um, speed up the interrogation then?" Emma looked at her arms, which were starting to turn pink.

"Are you thirsty?" Ana brought a straw to Emma's lips. She sucked greedily, the cold liquid soothing her burning body.

"Hungry?" Ana speared a blackberry with a toothpick and fed it to the bound woman.

"Thank you, Mistress," Emma appreciated the relief, but she was worried about her sensitive skin. She felt frustration bubble inside her throat; Ana looked so smug and relaxed.

12