The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers

We breathed for a couple of minutes. Didn't help much. I said, "Uh, your dick is fully in. I assume you fuck for some time, correct me if needed. Having an orgasm. Either you or her or both. How do you approach that or cause that or hold off?"

"Normally," he said. "A low percentage of women have an orgasm during intercourse. Unless it's obvious she's going to have one I usually ignore the possibility. I can't induce one unless I get a hand on her clit. Generally that's not a good idea because she's in the middle of a sensitive fuck and I wouldn't want to interrupt her pleasure.

"I use other methods to be sure she has multiple orgasms either before or after. Sometimes five or six or eight. As for my orgasm, if I proceed slowly with occasional changes of speed, for effect and pleasure, I can continue for a good long time. It's a more complete experience for us both. Eventually nothing can stop it and if it's a first time for her she gains her goal of semen at her cervix and completes her task.

"When I orgasm I instinctively push in as hard as I can and she does too. Time after time to build up the semen at the cervix. It's an automatic process and we're just along for the ride. The species survives. After that it's casual sex, fucking for fun and marriage. New methods, new partners, new adventures."

I thought for a few moments and closed my notebook and looked at Ryan. He spoke first. He said, "Blue, would it be bad manners if I asked if I could look again, for a little while?" I thought for a few moments and lifted my knees, dragging my feet up. Moved my feet out and slowly pulled my yellow dress up my legs and let it fall down my thighs. Then I bunched it up around my waist.

He sure could smile nicely. His dick stayed hard too. I don't think it ever went down. He turned over on his side with his hand on his pants, on his dick. Just some light stroking. A few very long moments and I said, "Would you mind if I saw you thrusting some again? You were on your stomach and I didn't get a clear perspective of the particular movements."

"I wouldn't mind at all," he said. He slipped off his sport pants and this time he took off his top. There was a nude man in one of my loveseats on my porch. Well, I asked. He was magnificent looking. Everything about him was perfect. Great proportions, even his hard dick. It looked quite normal for him.

I could certainly see him as one of those stone statues. There was some things they wouldn't have to spend much time carving since it was stone to start with. I only had a yellow dress and bra left. I would have to be careful.

I went over as before and knelt down next to his hips and looked up into his eyes. He said, "I assume you would like to have detailed knowledge of what thrusting into a vagina would be like. There's a couple of ways to relate that to you but they're highly erotic. You might get quite turned on. We can try one and if you want, the other."

I didn't see how he could think I could get more turned on than I am already but it was why he was here. "If you wouldn't mind. What should I do?"

"You might be more comfortable with your dress off but it isn't really necessary. You can pull your dress up and lay down right on top of me. Try to position my dick right up across your clit with however much you want down through your pussy." He smiled and waited.

I took my dress off as slowly as I could so I didn't look rushed. I wanted it off right now. That was an offer I couldn't refuse, didn't need a reason. With just my bra on I lifted a leg over his hips and moved over on top. It felt like I lay down on one of those parking concrete things. My clit careened off to the side and my ridges seemed to drape around something.

He adjusted and I adjusted. His skin was hot and it was against me everywhere except my breasts. The whole erotic level of my world jumped off the scale. He said, "I'll start slowly."

I could feel his whole middle body moving around between my thighs. It was almost earth shattering. No wonder a female waits, mindless. Feels like a bull coming at you. He started thrusting up through me slowly, a very long thrust, a long way. I could feel his head on my stomach and his balls dragging up my ridges, spreading them open.

Then he reversed and a long time later I felt his head coming down my hood and plop along my pee port. He stopped and went back up just before he got to my vagina. He probably knew that or did it on purpose. That single moment spun my head up into the stars. All I had to do was push my hips higher a couple of inches and he would plow right in.

He's right about mother nature, the urge to fuck is very powerful. He reached and got a hand on each bun and worked me very nicely for about three or five minutes. It was very erotic, very erotic.

I had my head sideways on his chest and neck, my arms around under his shoulders. I had to fight to keep my head down so I wouldn't kiss him like a little girl. I was taking it like a man, so to speak. If I could just not pee on him I would get through this. He slowed down slowly and stopped and I lifted my head, smiling adultly, and said, "Thank you. That was something to feel."

I got off and kneeled down again, bra sticking out womanly. I said, "I probably shouldn't ask but you mentioned two things."

He said, "Yes. It's the identical thing we just did but with me on top. It's just a more accurate feeling of the process. I suppose it will be more erotic in that position. I would be happy to follow your directions or changes. Whatever you would like. I'll go very slow to start so you can monitor me and your feelings."

We were really working together good and I was comfortable so far so I nodded 'yes' and he got off the loveseat and got a small pillow and put it against the arm. I climbed on and lay down with one leg up along the top of the back and the other leaning off the sofa with my foot right on the edge. I was wide open.

Ryan floated down on top, on his elbows. His dick lay as before but much more prominent. I wrapped his lower calf's with mine, keeping open. He adjusted, I adjusted. It was the same but it wasn't. He seemed to me to be a classic fucking machine, whatever that was.

He slid down more so his eyes were almost right above mine. I knew that meant his dick head was lower. He said, "I think you might enjoy your hands on my hips. It raises the erotic level nicely for you." It only took a moment to move my hands.

He said, "Would you like me to begin?" I nodded 'yes' and felt his hips start moving. His dick started up between us. I wanted to get him back in my ridges again. I raised my legs up around his buns and waited. He reversed and I could feel the head coming down through. It drug across my pee port, probably the ridge dragging, and I could actually feel the edge of that same ridge on the edge of my vagina.

I almost shit my pants. You know what I mean. He started back up and his head plowed right into my clit and popped up and over and dug another trench through my pubic hair. This wasn't finesse, it was best effort from hard dick not fully under conscious control. My vagina was doing the same thing. If they got together it wouldn't be our fault.

He said, "Would it be ok if I went a little faster?" I had my cheek against him so I nodded 'yes' and he did. Not all at once, he slowly went faster and faster then he stayed at a particular thrust. The feeling was to die for. I was cross-eyed with passion. I could feel his balls down between my legs. I couldn't honestly say where the head would be if he was inside me.

He did that a long time and I thought, 'I still have my bra on'. I don't know why. He started slowing down and then stopped and looked in my eyes. He hadn't tongue kissed me yet. He was nude on top of me with his dick down my all and we hadn't even tongue kissed yet. He kissed my forehead. Well, that was ok.

A hot breath or two and he said, "You were wondering about getting the dick head introduced to the vagina entrance."

I got my head together and said, "Oh, yes, you mentioned you stayed at the entrance for an extended time so the young lady would have a fond memory of that experience. Oh, and you didn't particularly use lube because you didn't want to interrupt the process."

"Yes," he said, "It's an intimate and erotic moment."

I said, "Do you think we might can try that and see how it goes. I can make notes later. I'll remember. Do you locate the entrance and guide your dick there or just let it probe until it makes it?"

"Both, but on first timers I like to guide it so it's smoother," he said.

I kissed him, finally. I felt his hand fiddle down around and then he pulled it out. Nothing. Where was his dick. I waited with baited breath. No kidding, I was on pins and needles. He was right about the wanting to scream.

It was there all the time. His flowing dick must have desensitized the area. I squeezed just a little and it didn't move. It took about half a second or maybe three quarters and I felt his ass cheeks sink in and his muscles concentrate and he moved and that large head pushed against the entrance. The nerve endings just exploded. He was stretching the whole entrance then he pulled back.

No pause, he went again. I couldn't get my vagina open fast enough or at all. It exploded again and some more. He pulled back and went again. It didn't stop. Every time was an event. Every time was a fuck. Every time was a desire met. Every time was a long wait for the next one.

Then he changed a little. When he went again he paused and pushed a little more. He kept that up until he was in about half an inch. Not fully stretching the entrance. He paused and I opened my eyes and closed my mouth and he was there smiling.

He said, "You wondered how I got all the way in and I said 'reaction'. Would you like to try that? I listen for your screams or moans and body movements. Are you enjoying yourself?"

I must have blinked about five or six times. Eventually I kissed him again and said, "Yes, please. It's very enjoyable. Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Greatly," he said. "This may take a while, hopefully." He smiled and I felt his hips and dick moving again. This time it didn't stop short thrusting, He came all the way out and went in as long as it felt comfortable. If I was tight he worked it until he was in more. Maybe two or three or four minutes and I felt his balls again.

This time they were lower and jammed against me more. My vagina was getting stretched at the entrance a little with that. Then he changed again. His ass cheeks didn't sink so far and his muscles relaxed some but he didn't stop thrusting all the way in and out. He wasn't forcing my vagina apart. He was fun fucking.

He relaxed against my body, all up and down. He got more comfortable. He ran his fingers around my hair and face. He played with my nipples. Where was my bra? I didn't notice him take it off. My bare breasts were against his bare breasts. He looked right in my eyes and his dick started to go faster and faster. It got very good very fast.

He slapped his balls against me now and then. He slowed down to normal speed and I took some deep breaths. That was really erotic. I still couldn't tell how far in he was.

He said, "Would you like me to have an orgasm? I can give you as many as you want. Any time you like."

That was certainly a no-brainer. I said, "I would love to feel you have an orgasm. We can worry about mine later. Thank you."

He changed again, this time more noticeable. His body changed and his actions changed. They were different. He seemed to pay less attention to me and more to himself. His thrusts were more powerful, more stern. His muscles around his hips were harder and more controlled. His breathing was more forced. We fucked for a long time.

He got a hand down under my rump. He set up a constant thrust into me using his hand on my rump as a backstop. He seemed to be stretching his dick as far as he could causing the skin to pull against the head. I could feel his dick forcing itself upward when he got in. He was squeezing his balls and causing it to tile up.

The pressure was probably building to squeeze the semen out or ejaculate it out. I was getting more excited by the second. The wait was excruciatingly slow. He got faster and faster but not uncomfortable. I could handle it or my vagina could. I was well lubricated from myself and him. The feeling was more than before. I don't know how.

He grunted and rammed in and stopped, then again and kept it up. When he stopped inside I could feel his dick doing something. He kept it up then slowed down and sporadically went again and again until he finally stopped and almost collapsed. It must have been an enormous effort to act normal and look at me and smile but he did.

He rubbed his nose against mine and lightly kissed me. He was still inside and I was still wrapped around him. He said, "Would you like an orgasm? It would be my pleasure. Normally you would already have several and I apologize for being neglective."

"I'm too spent," I said. "Could we put them in the bank?"

"Yes we can, he said. "Anytime, my pleasure."

We untangled and remade ourselves and got dressed. I don't think either of us expected that ending to my interview, maybe he did. We had some wine and talked, very pleasantly. We made a date for later on in the next week for dinner and dancing. I had more questions but weren't going to ask them on the date. Maybe he would answer them without me asking.

I was no longer a virgin. I'll never understand why I waited. The total tonnage of what I missed is staggering. If an interview like this is what it takes to get into a guy's crotch then I would have more interviews. Lots of subjects using sex as a basis. How can a guy get into the pants of a shy lesbian. The proper use of vibrators on a virgin. How to bed a shy virgin guy. How to have three hour threesomes.

Ryan did say he had a brother.

Suburb
Suburb
1,024 Followers
12