The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His look changed instantly. Suddenly he was back out of his own head. "Oh, Cherie," he said, "No, not at all. It feels wonderful."

That made me feel better. He felt so good inside me that I didn't want to be hurting him because of my extra parts.

I really didn't know what I was doing. I kept raising myself off of him and slamming down again, just like I did with my tiny dildos. It never dawned on me what might be happening to him. My cock kept slapping against his belly, and he just stared at me with wide eyes.

"Cherie - " he said, his voice quivering.

I was lost in my own world, and could only muster a half-hearted acknowledgment.

"Cherie," his voice was slightly more insistent.

I reached between my legs and began stroking my cock out of habit. My god, this felt good. Why had I waited so long?

"Cherie!" he warned, but at that point I finally understood. His eyes were glued on my masturbation, but his cock was releasing into me like a busted firehose. I could feel every pulse, every jet of his come as it splashed inside me. Each rope of come he emptied into me ratcheted my sexual arousal to a new level.

"Yes!" I found myself saying, over and over. I looked down at him, and saw him in a completely new light. Once again the predator in me took over. I had him.

"Did you come?" he asked, innocently. He genuinely did not know.

"Not just then, but I did earlier," I said, "when you were eating me out. Did you know you were that good at that?"

He blushed, and it was cute. It just made me want him all the more. "And I want to come again," I said.

He began pushing inside of me again, but I stopped him. "Not like that," I said, and looked down at my cock. He pulled himself up onto his elbows and tried to reach for my cockhead with his mouth, but I pushed him back down onto the floor.

"Not like that either," I said, with a mischievous look in my eye.

Understanding began to dawn on him, and he said, "Come with me."

He led me back to his bedroom, in which a giant queen sized bed dominated a room that was too small for it. I shed the remainder of my clothes, standing completely naked in the room as he fished in a drawer for something.

I caught myself in the mirror, completely nude, hard cock in my hand. I reached underneath with my free hand and dipped it into my pussy, still soaked from my arousal and his come. Looking at him, and then back at my reflection, it looked a little strange not to have any balls to play with, but that's what I was used to. I suddenly found myself eager to play with his and gain some experience there. What did those feel like? Well, that was something that he would know, and I could only imagine.

He came back to me, having completely disrobed as well and held a small bottle in his hand. I took his hands in mine, and brought him closer to me to kiss me. I could taste myself on his lips, and it excited me.

Our size difference was slight, I was only taller than him by about two inches, but his small frame made me feel like I was completely in control. I felt like I could do anything to him, take him, comfort him. He was naked, vulnerable, small in my arms. It gave me a sense of tremendous power... and responsibility.

I felt his hands on my body, a thick layer of lubrication rubbed into his palms. He caressed my breasts, leaving them shiny and my nipples erect. Suddenly, one of his hands grabbed my cock and I felt a large amount of liquid fall along the shaft. He gripped it, and worked the lubricant around until it was completely coated.

"Tommy," I said conspiratorially, "you've done this before."

"Maybe," he said coyly, smiling. "But I've never wanted anyone to do it to me as much as I want you to."

"Oh, I will," I said, knowing I had his fully enthusiastic support. "I've never fucked anyone before, so let me know if I'm doing it wrong."

He squeezed my cock in reassurance. "Cherie," he said. "I don't think you could do anything wrong. But just do me a favor."

"Anything," I said, and I meant it. I found myself impatient to get inside him.

"When you come," he said, his eyes searching for something in mine. "Look me in the eyes."

Once again, there was so much implied in his simple words. I nodded, and he turned around. I looked at his beautiful body, completely hairless and smooth. I noticed that it was flawless, too, no moles or marks of any kind. Little Tommy looked like perfection to me.

He backed up against me, and took my cock in his hands and placed it against his hole. Having had far more experience in this than I did, I let him guide me inside.

"Just let me..." he began, but didn't finish his sentence. I felt the tip of my cock begin to penetrate his body, a sensation that was strangely familiar and yet wholly alien at the same time. The resistance to my invasion was intense, and I seriously wondered if his ass could break my cock off.

Suddenly I felt the flare of my cockhead breach something, and he seemed to open up to me. I still only had the head and a little bit of my cock in, but I no longer felt any resistance whatsoever. Instead, it felt soft, warm, and smooth.

"Oh Tommy," I gasped.

"Wait, just a second," he said, as he breathed deep.

"Tommy, this looks so good," I said. I started to push.

"Not yet," he said. "Just a second."

I froze. "Okay," I said, but every fiber of my being just wanted to plow into him. His vulnerability had finally come to a head, and here I was in exactly the place I had fantasized about since the coffee shop. I just wanted to make him beg, I wanted to take him, I wanted to make him mine.

"Tommy..." I said. I didn't want to wait any more. He just felt too good.

"Not yet."

I waited, he breathed. I could see a sheen of sweat building across his back. I looked down and saw my naked tits, and beyond that my hard cock splitting open his ass. On its own, I could feel my cock sliding forwards. I hadn't pushed, but it seemed like his ass was drawing me in. I tried, desperately, to stay still.

"Tommy, please," I warned. I could hear the edge in my voice, my frustrating mounting.

"Almost," he said.

I was halfway in his ass, and the pleasure was indescribable. I could feel him squeezing his ass, contracting his sphincter around my cock, and staying in one place was impossible. My cock started to slide forward and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Worse, as it slide it picked up speed, until the final three inches were buried inside of him, and his ass cheeks were pressed up against my hip bone.

"Tommy, I'm sorry," I said, as I began to fuck him. "I can't help myself. I can't stop."

I grabbed his hips and fucked him, my cock diving inside his body and then withdrawing. With all my masturbation, and even using toys like a Fleshlight, nothing could compare to this. Tommy's body was mine, his ass was mine, and I was going to fuck him for all he was worth.

I began to feel the inevitable climax starting to build, the stretching of the slingshot bringing me to higher and higher planes. I knew that I had about five, maybe six more strokes of plowing his ass before I was going to explode inside of him.

Suddenly, I remembered what he asked me, and I pulled out, and forcibly turned him over. I grabbed his legs and pulled his ass to the edge of the bed, and aimed my cock back at his asshole and plunged. Once more I felt the raw heat wrapped around my cock, and I was instantly back in the race.

I was shocked to find that he was smiling broadly, as if he knew the world's funniest joke. "I wondered how long I could make you wait," he giggled.

"Oh, you bitch!" I shouted at him, but I wasn't angry. Even so, I picked up my pace and fucked him. Hard.

My breasts bounced against my chest as I fucked him, and I felt the rise of the pressure of my impending orgasm. There was something animalistic in me, a pent-up sexual rage that was mixed in with my arousal. Tommy had brought something out of me, a side to me that had lain dormant my entire life.

I felt selfish, and focused, and I fucked him with a sense of victory and triumph. I wasn't sure over what, but definitely over some demon that had been holding me back. From his position lying on his back, he was helpless to my attack on his ass. He could only press back at me as I entered him, trying to match my rhythm with small movements of his own.

As I promised, I looked at him directly in the eyes, and saw a small, sweet smile on his face. I couldn't tell what the emotion was, but it certainly looked an awful lot like... trust.

I stared down at him, trying to register what was happening to me. I felt remarkably possessive of him. I felt that he was mine. I could take him however I wanted, whenever I wanted, but I was also responsible for him. In that moment I could see that he knew it too, and he trusted me to do it.

"Please," he said, and once more there was far more implied in his simple plea. It pushed me past the breaking point.

My slingshot had reached its apogee, and suddenly I felt the familiar rush coursing through my body. I slammed my cock home to its final resting place inside his body, and released into him. Our eyes locked, and I didn't know how to interpret the look on his face.

I leaned down and kissed him, my cock still pulsing the remains of my ejaculate into his body. His kisses were sweet and tender, but also submissive.

I straightened up, and looked down to where our bodies joined. He was hard, and I reached down to stroke his cock. With my other hand, I cupped his balls, unsure of what to do. His reaction, though, told me that I had done the right thing.

"Oh, Cherie," he said, his eyes rolling back in his head. His ass squeezed my cock as his own responded.

"Oh, little Tommy likes this," I teased, and marveled as his penis responded in my hand.

"Yes," he said, as though the single syllable was too difficult to say.

"You are very sweet, Tommy," I said, gently. "You deserve to be treated right."

I don't know what made me say that, it's certainly not something I would say to any other man. For some reason, though, it just felt like the right thing to say to him. My intuition seemed to be correct, though, as he moaned and pressed back into my hands.

"Don't worry, baby," I cooed. "I'm going to treat my little Tommy right."

Tommy's penis jumped in my hands, and I could feel his balls shift in my palm. He ground his ass down around my cock, which was staying semi-erect thanks to his tight grip.

"Come for me," I urged. "Show me how my little Tommy trusts me."

Once again, my intuition was right. He responded violently as soon as I used the word trust, and suddenly his penis was a geyser of come, spraying all over both of us. I aimed it upwards and let if splash across my tits and belly, and felt the scalding fluid cool almost immediately against my skin.

I stood there with a cock that was not my own, drenched in come that was not my own. My pussy was still soaked, and even though I had just taken him I had never felt more like a woman in my entire life. Somehow vulnerability had brought out my own femininity, and I appreciated him for it.

We separated so I could maneuver behind him, and got into a spooning position. My cock rested between his legs, and I could feel a strange sensation of his balls flattening around my shaft as I rested together. I reached around and lazily played with him.

"You are really something," I said. "I'm sorry I was so bitchy when we first met."

"I think it all turned out well," he said, and we both laughed.

"I think so too," I agreed. "You are an incredible person," I said after a moment's pause.

I realized that I couldn't bring myself to say, 'incredible man,' but I wasn't sure why. Tommy was definitely a man - all man - but there was a part of him that defied proper definition. He did not instill any sense that he could protect me, physically, but I got the sense that I could trust him with my life. I got the sudden and distinct vibe that he would worship me, all of me, and be happy to let me do whatever to him that I wished. All I would have to do would be to appreciate him for who he was, and realize that his smaller stature was just as much of an advantage as my futanari nature.

Either neither of us were abnormal, or both of us were. Either way, it appeared we both had found someone who brought out the missing pieces in the other.

"Tommy?" I asked. "Are we going to finish that interview?"

I felt, rather than heard, him chuckle. "Oh, I have so many questions."

We both laughed. At least there were many ways to answer them.