The Interview

Story Info
CD goes on Interview in lots of pink, of course she gets it.
7.3k words
4.76
17.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'A crossdresser goes on an interview in lots of pink, of course she gets the job'

'Author's note, just a quick little story with some really graphic sex, and a little tiny moral. I hope YOU like it.'

***

"Okay, sit, sit, let's get started. So how old are you?"

"I'm twenty-four."

"And when did you transition?

"Um, I didn't. I'm not really trans."

"No?"

"No, I'm into cross-dressing."

***

I was wearing a tight pink vinyl outfit, a short skirt and tank top, zippered in the back. I had on my Double D breast forms, a corset, pink panties, and sheer nude pantyhose. I had my legs crossed and I had on seven-inch shiny pink pumps, with a three-inch platform. I was now 6'2".

"I don't think this is a good idea, maybe we should cancel." I was in the passenger seat, heading toward Downtown Los Angeles.

"No way, do you know how many phone calls and emails I went through to get this interview? Plus it will be great for your career."

My girlfriend, Susie, had big plans for my new career. We had been dating for thirteen months, she slept over one night and found things hidden in my closet. I had so many dresses and heels and lingerie. She was looking for towels, instead, she discovered my breast forms and my well-kept secret.

***

"Tell me, what do you love about dressing up?"

"Mmm, I don't know, I think I just love how it makes me feel, and I love watching a woman appear in my mirror."

"Well you look incredible, how long have you been doing this?"

"A long time, since I was young. I have gotten very good at it."

"I see that." We both laughed.

***

We went over a huge bump as Susie turned into a packed parking lot, "Just tell them what they want to hear."

"I'm not a good liar, you know that."

I was putting on lip gloss. Susie took me to a friend of ours, Marilyn, she owned a salon. My lips were so much plumper, I didn't know what the girls there did. I do know that they gave me long blonde extensions and dyed my hair, almost white, I was missing my reddish blonde. I watched them as my hair grew almost to my thin waist. They thinned and shaped my eyebrows, and gave me eyelash extensions. I was there for five hours, and they put on longer than usual nail tips. Marilyn, the owner told me they won't come off until one of them at the shop takes them off. She gave me french tips and then my toenails became pale pink. They even pierced my ears again. I already had on the biggest pink plastic hoops they could find, and now I had a little gender arrow sign. I was almost all-girl, Marilyn wanted to call me Barbie but I wouldn't let her.

"This lot is so crowded. Ugh! I'm going to have to park in the back."

***

"So do you usually like boys? Girls?"

"Well, when I'm dressed like this I like boys."

"Wait," He stopped me, "Sometimes you are a guy?"

"Sometimes, ha ha."

"Okay that's a surprise, and when you are not dressed like a pink goddess, you like girls?"

"Mmm mmm, is that crazy?"

"No, nothing is crazy."

***

I was still looking in the visor mirror, fixing my hair, and admiring my eye makeup. My eyes looked bigger and they were stunning. I liked them very much, they were my favorite part of this new transformation. I slipped on my pink vinyl bolero jacket, which matched the rest of the outfit. I repositioned my boobs, they looked and felt extremely real, I was going to get an awful lot of admiring looks today. I had perfect cleavage.

She backed into a spot. "I'm gonna wait here, it shouldn't be too long." She shut the car. "Oh I forgot, I got you this." She handed me something. "It's for your phone, haha."

I looked at it. It said 'The Future Is Female' in white on a pure pink case. I slipped it onto my Apple. Susie threw the other black one into her back seat, with all the empty water and Kombucha bottles she had been collecting.

"So you have to get to the ninth floor, ask for The Wonder Agency. Here, I'll send all the info to your phone." She pointed, "There that hotel." It was on the other side of the parking lot.

I was getting nervous again, I didn't really want to do this, it was Susie and Marilyn's idea. "Can't you come in with me?" I'm sure I had a sexy pleading look in my eyes. It wouldn't work on Susie anyway, she was too tough, she was three years older than me, two inches shorter and she was in charge. I usually did whatever she told me to. Even this, which I thought was a crazy idea.

"They were very specific, you have to go alone." I would have liked her to at least walk me across the parking lot. I always needed a little company, but Susie sometimes wasn't the nicest. I got out of the car, making all types of squeaky noises in my new outfit.

"Fix your belt." She told me.

I had on a little silver sparkle belt around my waist. With the corset on and the bigger boobs, I had a nice hourglass figure. For the last seven months, Marilyn at the salon had been taking me to her trainer. I lost sixteen pounds and tightened up my entire body, it was pretty intense but worth it. My legs and arms were perfectly toned and my stomach was so flat and feminine. I also had a bigger ass, Marilyn put creams on me and gave me supplements that she shot into my butt, then she gave me pills. She was the one who was funding my new career.

Susie got out of the car. "Let me see you, turn around." I did, I spun, I did a little pose, and waited. "Really nice, you are going to totally wow them. You look completely different than all the pictures we sent. I hope they're okay with that" She fixed my hair and put my little bag over my shoulder. "They're going to love this new bimbo look we created anyway, just wait and see."

I didn't want to be a bimbo, I wanted to dress like a woman. I wanted to wear the clothes I had in my closet, not the ones at Marilyn's salon. I also wanted to smell like a woman, not the teenage girl they were making me feel like. I had the scent of watermelon and I wanted the scent of Versace. "Do I have to do this?"

"You do, now stop it. You are going to absolutely love it. You are going to come back a new woman. You are going to be the center of everyone's attention."

She got back into the car and closed the door. Susie didn't even watch me. I made the long walk by myself to the hotel. I had too much unwanted attention already.

***

"So do you have a favorite position?"

"Um, mmm, I like missionary and doggy and I am definitely a bottom. Always." I giggled.

"So softcore, okay, that's great. And how 'bout cum? Do you spit, swallow, like it on your face...

"I don't know. But I'm sure I would be a swallower."

"Ha, you never had cum? How did you get this interview?"

"Well, I had mine, does that count?"

"Sure why not, haha..."

***

I took a deep breath, I walked into the hotel. People turned around to look at me, I was squeaking in my vinyl business suit. I was making lots of noise in my high heels, I was the center of everyone's attention in here too, I was all pink with white hair. I took little steps, Marilyn was very particular in how I walked, wiggled, and minced. My skirt was very tight and it dictated the way my legs hobbled anyway.

My phone dinged, I looked at it. It was all the information from Susie. I put my phone on my breast and walked into the big lobby, I was nervous, I got ready to use my newer voice. I got ready to giggle.

"Hi, I'm here to go to the ninth floor, I have an interview." I smiled big, showing off my white teeth and pink glossy lips. I twirled my long hair.

The woman behind the counter looked disinterested. She gave me a look I didn't like. Susie said women didn't like the bimbo look, only men did. I looked behind her and a man moved her out of the way. "Hello, welcome to the Spectrum, how can I help you today."

Now, this was more like it, someone who was happy to see me. I felt my mood pick up immediately, my voice got just a little cuter and my ass started to bounce.

"Yes, I'm going to the ninth floor." I gave a little laugh, just a little breath. Marilyn had taught me how to do it. It was cute and sexy and it made men focus on me. "The Wonder Agency."

"Ah yes, come on I'll take you to the elevators."

I loved that he was being so nice, especially after the tension driving in the car with Susie. I followed the tall man in the gray suit, he was quite handsome. I wasn't used to finding men so attractive, being a crossdresser was all about clothes, but lately, it was about clothes and males. Marilyn would show me videos and pictures of men, and make me imagine kissing and sucking and making love with them, then she would make me practice talking to them. She would make me seduce them, she said it was good for my new personality, it was good for my career.

Once at the elevator the man from reception took my hand. "Here you are. Come say goodbye to me later when you are finished." He had a friendly smile on his face, I surprised him by kissing his cheek. I was at least two inches taller than him. I went on the elevator and he waved to me as the doors closed.

***

How did I end up in this elevator, looking all shiny and blonde in the mirrors? How did I let Susie and Marilyn convince me to do this? I'm sure it wasn't that hard on their part. Once Susie discovered my clothes she snooped a little more and found my makeup and then all of my pictures. My computer and phone were full of them. She couldn't believe it was me, and she made me dress up for her. She promised me all kinds of sex, just to see me in lingerie, stockings, and heels. She took so many more pictures, I was so excited and so was she. I loved that she was into my dressing, I have been looking for someone to share this activity, not actively but I was looking.

We had some of the best sex of my life. I wore bras and stockings the whole time, and she did nothing but shake her head. She always had a little crooked smile on her face, like I was doing something wrong, like she was coming up with an idea. She then showed the pictures to Marilyn and they all went up on the internet. Marilyn was full of ideas too, and soon I had videos and more pictures on social media and even porn sites. The two of them took more pictures of me in more suggestive outfits, and I started to get popular. They were feeding my ego, telling me I was beautiful, and all the men in the world thought I was sexy and hot. They took videos of me enjoying my body and it started to get out of control. Men were commenting, they were asking for things, asking for things that made me uncomfortable.

Now the two women wanted to take it up a thousand notches, they wanted me to become more of a sissy, more of a bimbo, more of a sexy slut. All pink and girlie, all for the men of this world. They were hoping I was going to make the two of them money. I said sure, they made me nervous I did whatever they asked me to. They were very convincing and filled my heart with promises and my closet with more clothes and accessories.

Now I was on an elevator heading to an interview to get a man to fuck me.

It was great for my career.

***

I took a deep breath, the elevator opened, I didn't want to get off. The doors closed and went up a couple more floors. More people got on, one man smiled and complimented me. I smiled back and pressed the button for nine. I watched him through the mirror as I played with my hair, he wouldn't know it but it was his smile that got me to get off at nine.

The door opened. There was a tall, dark man right in front of the elevator when I got off, he was carrying a clipboard, he had a kind smile on his face. "Hi I'm Colton, are you here to meet Adam?"

"I think so."

He took my hand, then looked at his clipboard. "Wendy?" He looked up.

"Mmm, that's me."

He led me into one of the rooms. It was big, there was a conference table set up with phones on one side and a full living area and kitchen on the other. There was another door and I heard music playing beyond it. Colton gave me a bottle of water and I poured it into a glass. He noticed I was nervous.

"Relax a little."

I was still surveying the room as he went and set up a couple of cameras, monitors, and lights. I watched myself on one of the screens, he zoomed in to focus, the blonde was taking off her bag and little jacket. I fixed my breasts and hair, I admired my bare shoulders and hairless arms, I was thinking it didn't even look like me on the screen behind the man. Usually, I wore long flowing dresses or sometimes skater skirts, they were my favorite. I had a closet full of them, and my legs looked so nice in them. I liked looking like a woman, I was too jumpy, looking like a fantasy.

He set a small table next to the couch, a large picture window behind it. He then put a chair and another table in front of himself, he turned on a laptop.

"Are you ready to meet Adam?" He looked up at me, I had a lost look on my face. He got up and opened the other door, I heard them talk.

Adam walked out of the door. I then started to get extremely nervous, I felt my body tremble. He was huge, he was tall, had a strong chest and very big hands. I had seen him fuck so many girls. I couldn't believe Susie and Marilyn convinced me to do this.

He walked over to me, he smelled great, I puckered up my pink lips and he kissed my cheek. "Wendy, hey nice to meet you. You look fantastic." He stood back and looked at me, I just smiled, I felt lost. "Give me a twirl, let's see what you have on."

I twirled, Marilyn would make me practice this in front of my mirror. She told me all cute girls knew how to twirl, they knew how to show off for a man.

"You, are beautiful," Adam smiled, I could tell he was admiring my legs, my hips, and breasts. He reached and fondled them, "Are these real?"

"No, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? Nothing to be sorry about baby, you look perfect." He took my hand and looked at my nails. "Did you get all dressed up for me?"

"Yes."

"It's always pink, all you girls wear pink. Is that your favorite color?"

"Um, no I like white."

Both him and Colton laughed, "I like white too, maybe next time." He then kissed my hand and went back into the room.

I was still shaking, I was a little disoriented. Adam was a man, I wasn't used to men, especially one like that. One that had been with so many women and girls like me. One who was a professional fucker. I was spacing out, my mind going slightly crazy and I couldn't focus. I heard Colton speak, I shook myself out of it and smiled at him. He would be easier to talk to, he looked like the man on the elevator.

***

"Okay, sit, sit, let's get started." And we did.

He asked me so many questions, the cameras running the whole time. I played with my blonde hair, I smiled and flirted, and acted as cute and as feminine as I could. When I wore female clothes I became more femme anyway, it wasn't that hard. I have been like this for years, most times I felt this was the real me, underneath all this bimbo, Barbie makeup I was just a regular 'woman.' Underneath all this vinyl I was a well-adjusted crossdresser. Susie and Marilyn wanted that to change. The pink was a major career move.

Colton made me lift my hair. It was slightly parted in the middle, he wanted to see my face, he wanted me to show off for the camera.

"Our viewers are going to love you. Is that your real hair?" He asked, he was focusing his camera on my face, I could see my big smile behind him.

"Most of it," I giggled, the hair fell in my eyes and I shook it. My earrings clicked around my face. I glanced down at his hips, his crotch, he was hard. I was turning him on, I'm sure my chances of getting to the next step were almost a definite. Part of me wanted him to send me home disappointed, and part of me wanted to keep my feminine charms away from real men. Either way, I was hoping I wouldn't faint.

"So I'm guessing you like to play the more submissive role?" He focused on my breasts, then the camera went down to my legs and heels.

I took a deep breath. "I do."

"Even when you are with women?"

"Mmm, If I'm dressed as a woman, I close my eyes, like if I'm with my girlfriend, I imagine that she's a man."

"You have a girlfriend? That's kind of sexy." He pulled the camera away from his eye and looked at me, I inched up and stretched a little. My breasts looked so much bigger as I arched my back.

"Usually I shut the lights." I shrugged, then I pursed my lips and sent him a kiss. Marilyn told me that should be my signature move.

"Ha, so you are probably not a lesbian then, ha."

I stood up and turned to show off my ass, I turned my head, "When I dress I am ALL woman." It got quiet, I posed, I pulled up my tight skirt as much as I could to show off the back of my thighs and my big ass. I lifted my leg, then I bent down against the couch showing off my ass in this skirt a little better. I turned around and looked at the man with the camera. I realized I loved showing off to a man.

His camera was on his chest, he was transfixed, he was pretty quiet. He was harder, his cock was leading down his leg.

"Ah," He was watching me, he lifted his camera again. "Say goodbye to your fans."

I smiled at the camera, performed my signature move, and said bye. I ended with a cute little wave. Colton seemed very happy with me, with my performance.

"Okay, let's do this, I'll get Adam."

"Wait, what?" I called as he started to move near the door.

"Are you ready? Are you clean... you know." He rubbed his ass.

"Right now?"

"Hell yeah, why wait, Adam thinks you are amazing, he has been watching the whole thing in the other room. He just DM'ed me. He totally wants you."

***

Adam was in jeans and a T-shirt, I had to look up at him even in these crazy high heels. Colton was holding a camera and someone else was holding another. I was in this room looking so feminine with three men. I was so highly strung, my mind was once again going in circles.

"I'll be on the bed, you walk up to me and seduce me."

"Oh, okay," I said, could I seduce someone? Could I really do this? Here I was dressed too sexy for a Saturday afternoon waiting for a man to fuck me, while my clueless girlfriend waited in her car. Did she know what could happen to my female mind and imagination during and after this? How was I going to tell her later that it happened right now, I was hoping for a couple of weeks of preparation.

"Wendy are you okay?" Adam shook my arm.

"Ooh, just nervous."

Colton walked over and gave me a drink, Korbel, champagne. I needed it. I downed it and smiled again, shook my hair, and gave him the empty glass. I burped. "Sorry." They all smiled at me.

"Can we kiss, will your lips smudge?" Adam took hold of my chin, his hand was so big. He was making me feel like a tiny girl.

"Smudge-proof," I told him and then pursed.

"Great."

"Okay," Colton said and moved back, "Wendy, go near the door and walk up to Adam. Okay ready? Action." He held up his camera. It started. It started so quickly.

I walked over to Adam, he sat on the bed, I put my arm around him, he then stood up and we kissed. Slow at first, he smiled and kissed me again. We made out as he held me so tight, his hands on my back and playing with my long hair. I put my hands on his chest, then he grabbed me with his arms, he was so strong, he lifted me off of my feet. I put my legs around him as we kissed some more. I felt like a doll. We kept on kissing. Our crotches rubbing together.

"Heh heh, I know what you want." He laughed.

"Do you?" I said in my little girl's voice, Barbie was talking over.

We kissed, then he put me down, and he took off his white shirt, I fell into him and kissed his massive chest. He brought down his pants, he had on no underwear. He pulled everything off, he was naked, just a smile on his face. He pulled me to him and I grabbed his cock as we kissed again. His manhood was tremendous, it was probably a foot long. I moved my hand and pumped him, he was so hard, he was so large. I couldn't believe I was going to let him put this inside of me. I didn't want to let him go. He kissed me on my neck and cleavage, then took my hands. He laid on the bed and I climbed around him backward, facing toward the camera, I took the head of his cock in my mouth. I felt his hands on my body. I just sucked.

12